"A Shemale Submission": A Lust Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ingrid was an exchange student from Sweden. As blonde as a woman could be, blue eyes and tall... six foot one. Her accent and sweetness turned me on and she had become one of my newest fantasies since starting here in August.

Lastly, Bethany. She was a nerd. A cute, sweet nerd. She was also a good friend of my daughter's and, I was pretty sure, a lesbian... even if she didn't know it yet. I often helped her with her math as although she was a nerd, she was not good at math. And although I taught mainly English, my last class of the day was math, and I was pretty good at it... I just didn't like teaching it.

"I like variety," I admitted, which was true. I liked eating pussy and cock.

"No boys?" she asked, her cock still not back in me.

"Well, Jamal, because I'd love to be a slut for black cock," I answered.

"That, I can make happen," she laughed. "He'd love to make you his white ass slut."

"I'd be a good obedient slave," I answered, loving the reverse roles of past American society.

"I know you would. Now get in a position to show me you really want this cock," she ordered, her hands caressing my ass.

Using the desk as leverage, I spread my legs wide, and lifted up my ass, a position I knew I wouldn't be able to hold for too long, but, I think, was utterly hot.

"Nice choice," she purred, as she slid her cock back in me and grabbed my hair.

"Oh yes," I moaned, "pull my hair, and make me your bitch."

"Already did that," she pointed out, before adding, "although I guess I could go for the three hole domination."

Before I could respond, she pulled out and slammed her cock in my ass. "Oh fuck!" I screamed, praying the janitors were nowhere near my class.

"Shit, so tight," she declared, as she roughly fucked my tight, non-lubricated ass.

"You like it in the ass don't you, teacher slut?" she asked, as she went balls deep in my surprised, long ignored asshole.

"Yes, you dirty fucking ass pounder," I babbled, the pain and pleasure of the sodomy making my head light and my mouth filthy.

She pounded my ass hard for an eternity it seemed, until the pain faded completely and the pleasure took over my body. I had always loved anal sex and got ass fucked so often when my husband was alive that we didn't even need lube, but two years without and, well, lube would have been nice.

"Such a dirty ass slut," Robyn said, as she kept slamming into my ass, her own moans beginning to increase.

"I'm a three hole cum bucket for you, Mistress," I declared, using the powerful 'M' word for the first time.

"Mistress," she said. "That is what I expect from now on, my teacher ass slut."

"Of course, Mistress," I moaned, wanting to feel her shoot her load deep up my butt, a feeling that was quite different from in the pussy or mouth.

Plus, my own orgasm was close. I used to have my most intense orgasms from anal sex and I could feel it rising.

I begged, again showing my utter submission to her, "May I come, Mistress?"

"You want to come from being sodomized by a student?" she asked, loving reminding me of who was in charge and who was supposed to be in charge.

"Yes, Mistress," I answered, "I come the hardest when I am used like a bimbo bitch for any person's pleasure."

"I have never seen a slut who could come from having a cock in their ass. A few faggots for sure, especially Mr. Parker," she revealed.

"The football coach?" I gasped.

"Oh yes, he loves cock," she continued, obviously loving the shocked tone I had.

"I can't believe it," I moaned, the idea hot. He was a complete asshole who figured the world revolved around him because he coached football.

"Oh yeah, he is quite the squealer, too," she added.

"That I would love to see," I said. Watching the asshole be put in his place would be very satisfying personally and sexually.

"Maybe I'll let you fuck him," she added.

"Oh God, yes, please," I moaned, my orgasm getting closer at the idea of pegging the smug piece of shit.

"That turns you on?" she asked, even though the answer was obvious.

"I hate that fucker," I admitted. "He thinks he is so much better than everyone else." As soon as I said it I realized I shouldn't say such things in front of a student. Then I smirked to myself as I also shouldn't be bent over a desk getting ass fucked by a student either.

"Come for me, Jasmine," she said, using my first name for the first time. "Come from getting ass fucked by a student."

"Oh God, yes," I moaned, so close.

"In your classroom,' she continued.

"Yes, more."

"By someone who has already fucked your daughter in all three of her holes too," she revealed with the hardest thrust yet.

That was the final straw as the idea that my daughter was her fuck toy too was too much and I screamed, "Yes, Mistress!"

The orgasm hit hard as shame and lust, humiliation and adrenaline, coursed through me like a tornado hitting land.

"You just came thinking of your daughter as a slut?" she asked, amused.

I corrected, "I came from thinking of my daughter being a three hole cum slut like her three hole cum slut mother."

"Touché," she laughed, as she kept fucking me through my orgasm.

After a moment, she added, "You'd probably even munch on your daughter's snatch if I told you to, wouldn't you, teacher slut?"

"Yes...no... oh, God," I babbled, the idea hot and wrong. The admission hot and wrong. The submission to this student hot and wrong.

Yet, at the moment, everything seemed right.

I wasn't a mother of two.

I wasn't a respected teacher.

I was a three hole cum slut for a shemale cheerleader.

"Want my cum up your asshole?" she asked.

"Yes, Mistress, coat my anal walls with your cum," I begged, wanting to feel the hot spray erupt inside me.

"Here it comes," she grunted, as she shot her load in me.

"Oh yes, take it all, slut," she ordered.

"Oh yes, Mistress, plant your seed in my shit hole," I said, loving the complete submission of being filled by cum.

"Oh shit," she sighed, as she slowed down. "That was even better than I had envisioned."

"How long have you envisioned it?" I asked.

"Ever since I fucked your daughter after a volleyball game," she answered.

"Oh my," I said, trying to imagine that.

"Yes, she was an eager submissive slut that actually sucked my cock in front of all the other cheerleaders," she revealed. "And then she took it in the pussy and ass while servicing the rest of the senior squad's pussies with her tongue."

"Oh," was all I could say as I envisioned it clearly... actually jealous of my daughter for having such an experience.

"Don't worry slut," she said, pulling out of my ass, "you can be a cheerleader sex slave too."

"Thank you, Mistress," I replied, already imagining the possibilities.

"Maybe you can even join your daughter next month at state championships where she was going to be our weekend fuck toy," she added.

"God, yes," I answered, as cum leaked out of my ass.

"Such a fucking slut," she laughed, before ordering, "Sit up on the desk. I want to taste that pussy."

"Yes, Mistress," I obeyed, surprised she was going to eat me. Rarely in my stories did I have my Mistress characters ever eat pussy.

I watched her move between my legs and bury her face in my still slightly trembling pussy.

Her tongue felt so good. She had obviously eaten pussy many times. I closed my eyes and imagined her eating out my daughter.

"Oh, that is so good, Mistress," I moaned, wanting her to know how much I was enjoying her experienced tongue.

"You taste just like your daughter," she replied, as her tongue seemed to somehow be fucking my pussy.

"Like Mom slut, like daughter slut," I joked.

"Indeed," she laughed back.

As she licked my pussy, she probed my asshole with her finger and teased my clit, a second orgasm began building quickly.

As my moans increased, she removed her finger and quit licking, and said, "Now get yourself off for me. I want to watch you masturbate."

"Yes, Mistress," I obeyed, moving a finger instantly to my fevered pussy.

I closed my eyes and fingered myself, no shame left in me.

A moment later, I heard a phone beep and opened my eyes... Robyn was filming me.

"Please no," I begged, even though I kept fingering myself like a good submissive slut.

"This is just for my own personal collection," she explained, before warning, "that is, as long as you remain obedient."

"I always will," I promised, continuing to finger myself while being filmed. I figured I may as well give my Mistress a show. I began furiously fingering myself, creating such wetness that I began to leak.

"Oh yes, Mrs. Walker, tell me who owns you," Robyn ordered.

I moaned, "You do."

"Say my name, slut," she demanded.

"Robyn owns me, Robyn Thomas is my Mistress," I declared with pride while opening my eyes and looking into the camera.

"And what are you?"

Staring at the camera, my dignity gone, my pride non-existent, all that was left was complete submission, I answered, "A cock sucking, pussy munching, cock riding, ass taking, submissive cock and pussy slave for Robyn Thomas and anyone else she wants to give me to."

"And your daughter, would you eat your daughter's cunt?" She questioned, pulling me deeper into the dark humiliation.

"Yes, Mistress," I answered without hesitation, "If you told me to."

"Come now, slut, come while thinking of munching your daughter's cunt, sucking all the football players, being fisted by the cheerleaders, gangbanged by the senior class, bound and forced to serve all the senior girls and made to commit incest with your daughter and son."

"Oh yes!" I screamed, the list of debauchery all it took for my second orgasm to come flooding out of me, literally.

"Wow, quite the sprayer," she laughed, as my cum sprayed in a variety of directions.

The idea of my college son fucking me only enhanced the orgasm, as it wasn't something I had put much thought into before it was mentioned.

"Stand up," she ordered, even as my orgasm continued to hit me.

"Okay," I weakly obeyed.

"Okay, what, you fucking slut," she roared, pulling my hair and yanking me off the table.

"Sorry, okay, Mistress," I quickly corrected.

"We are not done yet, my cum bucket teacher," she said. "Oh no, I have another load or two for you yet today."

"Yes, Mistress," I said, excited and yet still feeling weak.

She sat on the edge of the desk and ordered, "Come and ride me."

I was exhausted and still coming, but I did as I was told.

I turned around, moved my ass back to her and allowed her to pick a hole.

She positioned her cock at my pussy and ordered, "Now ride, slut."

I lowered my pussy on her cock and awkwardly did as I was told. The position was fun, but awkward, and it took some time to get used to, as her cock slid out of me a few times.

She scolded, "Keep my cock in you, you dumb slut."

"Sorry, Mistress," I apologized, like a dumb slut.

After a couple of minutes of awkward riding, she pulled me up and got me in a more comfortable position.

"Is that better, slut?" she asked.

"Yes, Mistress," I moaned, now able to more easily take her entire cock in my pussy, I began riding furiously, wanting to show her how big a slut I was.

"That's better," she said. "You really love cock, don't you, Jasmine?"

"Yes, Mistress," I admitted, loving nothing more than having a cock in one of my three holes.

I moved my hand to my pussy and began rubbing as I bounced on her big cock.

"You want to come again?" she questioned.

"Yes, Mistress," I answered, loving this position that made me feel completely full.

"You can come as much as you want, my slut," she offered generously.

"Thank you so much, Mistress," I moaned, adding, "You are a very generous Mistress."

"I know," she agreed, as she reached from behind and cupped my tits.

I rode for a couple more minutes, my orgasm again rising, and announced, "I'm coming again, Mistress."

"I can feel your slut juices," she said.

A few seconds later, my orgasm, less intense than the last one, hit me, she ordered, "Go sit on your desk, teacher slut."

"Yes, Mistress," I obeyed, happy to be off my weak, weary knees. I walked over to my desk, my own juices leaking down my legs.

I sat up and spread my legs for my teen Mistress.

"You still want more," she said amused, shaking her head.

"Yes, Mistress," I nodded. "I still have a cum bucket that hasn't been filled."

She laughed, "I guess that is right."

She moved to me, moved my legs together and slid inside my cunt.

"This may take a while," she warned. "Before the two loads deposited in you, I shot one in Ms. Michaels this morning and another in my boyfriend's ass."

I moaned, thinking of Jamal's black ass being bent over and taking a white cock deep in it, "That is so hot."

"What is?" she asked.

"You fucking another guy," I answered, wondering how many guys she fucked.

"I'm an equal opportunity ass pounder," she shrugged.

"That you are," I laughed. It didn't surprise me that she also was fucking the cheerleader coach, Ms. Michaels. She was a hot first year teacher and probably easy pickings for a dominant young woman like Robyn.

She rolled me onto my side and fucked me in yet another position.

Each position gave slightly different sensations as different angles stimulated different aspects of my pussy.

After a couple more minutes, she rolled me onto my back as if I was just her fuck doll and climbed onto my desk.

"Time to really fuck my teacher slut," she smiled, hovering above me, her dick tapping on my swollen clit.

"Isn't that what you've been doing?" I asked wickedly.

She slid her cock into me and shrugged, "Okay, consider this the final fucking."

"So soon," I teased with a moan.

"Such a slut," she said shaking her head, but smiling, as she surprised me and straddled my belly and ordered, "Squeeze those tits together."

I laughed, "I'm not sure they are big enough, especially in this position."

As her cock moved between my valley of flesh, she ordered, "Just do as you're fucking told, teacher slut."

"Yes, Mistress," I obeyed, having only done this a couple of times in the past, but always to very little success. My 34B breasts were not tiny, but also not large enough to really be tit fucked.

So although awkward, we tried, as I just did what I was told.

She fucked my tits for probably a minute at most, before she slid down and rubbed her cock on my pussy lips.

I moaned loudly.

She slid her cock inside me and said, "Time for one more fucking."

"Yes, Mistress," I moaned, lifting my ass up to meet her thrusts, this position really stimulating my clitoris.

The angle was amazing and a fourth orgasm, something I had never had occur before, rose quickly.

"Think you can come again?" she asked.

"If you keep fucking me like this, yes," I answered.

"Don't come before me," she warned, as she slammed into me. "I have one more bucket to fill before you get to come."

"Yes, Mistress," I moaned, wanting to feel her spray her seed inside me, and knowing that would likely trigger my fourth and final orgasm.

A couple more minutes of hard deep thrusts and me meeting them as best I could, and I knew she was close too.

"Here comes my cum, teacher slut," she grunted, as I felt her fill me.

"Oh yes, Mistress, fill your slut's cunt with your cum," I moaned, as my orgasm was close.

1...34567...14