"A Shemale Submission": A Lust Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come one more time for me, my teacher pet," she ordered, fucking me hard as she kept spewing inside me.

And after a few more hard deep thrusts, I did... again.

"Yes, so good," I declared, as my fourth orgasm went through me.

I suddenly came hard at my desk as I shook my head.

What the hell was coming over me?

After I finished my orgasm, I grabbed my grading and headed home.

That night, I reread my few shemale stories. As a writer you never know which stories will be popular. Some things are obvious. Incest stories get more reads and often more favourites (yet super high scores have been a challenge... at least for me); illustrated stories get lots of reads, sometimes even more than incest (and lots of repeat views), but much less favourites (which I have never understood); gay and lesbian stories both hit a niche target market thus less reads (yet often more emails from readers impacted); other categories are hit and miss: anal (popular if you focus on anal), loving wife (a pit of anger unless the loving wife is indeed a loving wife), and group (very hit and miss in my time involved). Then there is transsexuals & crossdressers (in which my few stories have done well).

My first was a crossdressing story called 'Becoming a Drag Queen', but the rest (other than my 'Cocksucker' series) have been about shemales... something that has become a growing fascination (as has pegging of late).

'Shemale School: A Teacher Seduced' (starring me) was a novella like story of a shemale high school, 'Shemale Surprise' is a story about a man at a wedding, and 'Shemale Sister-in-Law' which is about a husband having his fantasy come true by being fucked by another woman have all been well received. My obsession with the idea of men being fucked by women was last released in my 'Kinky Tales' series in which a married couple explores the concept of anal sex and pegging.

And now... learning that Annabelle was a shemale had brought me back to my shemale obsession. In 'Shemale School' I was dominated by adult and teen shemales and I have considered writing a sequel for it for years, but have not come up with the right plot. Now I felt I could be living my fantasy in reality.

On the other hand, I had no idea what to say to Annabelle.

I had no idea if she was interested.

She acted no different since Halloween.

She still was flirty and playful.

She was still sexy and alluring.

And although nothing seemed different, it had sure changed my fantasies... all which now seemed to be about shemales.

Every cute girl I saw, I imagined them with a cock.

In line at the grocery store, I imagined the mom of two in front of me with a cock.

At the mall, I imagined every female worker to have a cock.

At the football playoff game, I imagined all the cheerleaders with cocks... fucking me, fucking each other, fucking the football players.

It became an obsession.

And yet, I didn't do anything about it.

....

Then things got even more surreal.

My athletic daughter, who was always in jeans, track pants, or shorts, started wearing nylons... every day. She walked around the house in her nylon-clad feet.

And although she was my daughter... the idea of incest was getting more and more appealing.

And even if I still knew deep down I wasn't going to act on my growing desires... my fantasies were getting more and more vivid and the conversations about my daughter more and more intoxicating.

She also seemed to be tempting me:

-having her nylon-clad feet resting on the stool as she watched television

-wiggling her toes in the kitchen while she made breakfast

-fixing her stockings in the car as I drove her to school

-even having them on the kitchen table one morning

I began to wonder.... was she doing this on purpose?

Was she somehow aware of my nylon fetish?

It then got weirder.

Class was just ending for the day when Annabelle sauntered into my room... oddly without heels... her stocking-clad feet and toes in plain view.

This after a couple of weeks of my daughter's sudden obsession with nylons.

It was all very strange.

"How was your day?" she asked.

I stared at her feet.

She asked, "You okay?"

"What?" I asked, hearing the question, but distracted by her feet in stockings and the major coincidence that may not be a coincidence.

"You seem distracted," she said.

"Um, yeah, just tired," I said, as I stood up and walked over to staple a poster that had started to fall.

Annabelle hopped onto a student's desk and continued, "Up all night grading?"

"Yep," I Iied, not admitting it was really because I was up writing a lengthy lesbian porn story called '2 Mistresses' and had then fucked myself with a dildo as I fantasized about her being my shemale Mistress.

"Me too," she said, as she crossed her legs on the desk and revealed she was wearing thigh highs, which only made me more confused.

And as if she was a stocking seductress, she swung her sexy nylon clad legs back and forth, like a hypnotist's watch.

Suddenly a thought hit me. Could she somehow know about my secret author identity?

No way! She couldn't possibly know that my online username was silkstockingslover; she couldn't possible know that my fetish was not only nylons, but more so feet and toes in nylon.

She continued, "I can't believe we have to do this every second weekend."

"And yet we just obey and do it," I replied, walking towards her, trying not to stare at her legs.

"Probably your submissive side coming out," she casually bantered.

It was just a comment and yet it went right to the core of my being. I wondered if she saw through my outer strong-willed teacher persona and could see the submissive me dying to come out. The submissive me that wanted to drop to my knees in front of her, fish out her cock and get face fucked.

I moved to a desk across from her, hopped up on it and joked, "Yes, I guess I am rather submissive."

She smiled playfully and yet, it seemed, with just a tinge of suggestiveness, "You are just like a loyal puppy dog."

"Are you comparing me to a dog?" I asked, smiling back.

She laughed, "Not like a real dog, but a metaphorical dog."

I hung my head and stared at both her feet, which I wanted to bow down to and touch and lick and kiss as I questioned, "Um, is this better?"

"Sure," she shrugged. "You are loyal, sweet, and obedient."

"That doesn't sound so bad, I guess," I shrugged, before adding, giving my own hint about my true submissiveness, "I have always been someone who will do anything for the people I care about," stressing the word 'anything'.

"I know," she nodded, moving her one foot around in a small circle. "I wish I could have the patience you have."

"Plus," I added, wanting to give her every clue that I wanted to be her fuck toy, "I guess you are right. I am very, very obedient."

As I was talking, she slowly, as if she was Sharon Stone in 'Basic Instinct' uncrossed her legs and actually spread them open slightly.

I watched it as if it was slow motion, my pussy getting wet instantly.

She joked, as she stood up, "If you looked good on all fours, you would make the perfect pet."

My response, not remotely hiding the sexual innuendo that went with it, "Oh, Annabelle, I would look very good on all fours."

She smiled as she walked to me.

Was this it? Was she going to take me right here in my classroom? Was that what I wanted?

As these thoughts swarmed my overwhelmed brain, she said, "Oh, I bet you would look amazing on all fours." Now directly in front of me, she added, our usual sexual banter getting more intense and vivid, "And on your side, your back, or handcuffed to a pole."

I laughed, while smiling wickedly, "What am I? Anastasia?"

"You just need to find your own Christian Grey," she countered.

For a moment I thought she may kiss me, but she began walking out of the classroom. My cheeks flushed, my pussy on fire, I added, "I couldn't agree more."

At my door, she added, almost as an order, "You are coming out with me one of these weekends."

"Yes, Mistress," I responded, making it sound like a joke, but meaning it completely.

She laughed, "Your cheeks are red Jasmine. You may need to go toss one off."

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"Masturbate," she answered and left before I could say anything.

Holy fuck? What just happened? Suddenly horny as hell, I did need to masturbate. Unfortunately, I had a tutoring session with Tori's friend, Bethany.

So, flushed, confused and frustrated (why didn't she just fucking take me?), I drove to Bethany's house. Usually, she came to my place, but I was having the ducts cleaned at home and it would be really noisy.

I got there and she greeted me in a plaid skirt, black pantyhose, and a black camisole that showcased her perky young tits. After the teasing that Annabelle had unknowingly done to me, I was instantly horny... seeing the cute, nerdy friend of my daughter in a new light.

She said, "Let's go to my room."

"Okay," I said, my naughty mind instantly going to something much more devious than the innocent Bethany would have been thinking.

For the next two hours I helped her with a few different mathematic concepts and was constantly distracted by the fact that she was wearing pantyhose.

My pussy was on fire and begged me to hit on the eighteen year old, yet I controlled myself.

As I was getting ready to leave, she said, "I really need to thank you, Mrs. Walker."

My thought was 'let me lick that pussy of yours', but I smiled, "Oh, it's my pleasure."

"Well, if you ever need anything," she said, sounding sweet and sincere.

"I'll keep that in mind," I smiled, as she gave me a big hug.

My pussy dampened as I anticipated a kiss.

Sadly, it didn't happen.

I said goodbye, and headed out to my car.

In my car, I moved my hand to my excited pussy, closed my eyes, and imagined that hug becoming something different.

Bethany moved behind me and whispered, "Mrs. Walker, I really want to thank you for all you have done for me."

My body shivered as her hand went to my waist. I replied, "It's okay, Bethany, I just want you to be successful."

She responded, turning me around, and looking into my eyes, "And now I want to reward you."

I was ready to give into her completely.

Then she kissed me.

I melted at her touch, moving my hands to her ripe breasts.

Her hands went to my ass.

We kissed intimately for minutes, lust overriding everything else. She wasn't dominant, I wasn't submissive. We were just two lovers in the heat of the moment.

I broke the kiss and whispered, "I want to taste you."

Her eyes went nervous. "Um, I have a secret, Mrs. Walker."

"What is it?" I asked.

"I, um, I'm not all girl," she whispered, looking embarrassed.

"Let me see," I said, curious.

She pulled down her skirt nervously to reveal her pantyhose were actually thigh highs.

She then pulled down her panties to reveal a very nice hard cock.

"Oh my," I smiled, reaching and taking her cock in my hand. "Does my daughter know about this delicious secret?"

She answered, "We play sometimes."

"You do, do you?" I purred, stroking it lightly.

"Tori calls it part of her work out regiment," Bethany moaned softly with a girlish giggle.

"I bet she does," I smiled, as I lowered myself to my knees.

"Oh my," Bethany said, looking down at me so adorably. "I have fantasized about this for a long time, Mrs. Walker."

"You have?" I asked, as I flicked my tongue on her cock head.

"Yes, Mrs. Walker," she whimpered. "You are a very beautiful woman and the reason I have started wearing nylons."

"Really?" I smiled, swirling my tongue around her cock. "You look super sexy in those thigh highs Bethany."

"Thank you, Mrs. Walker," she blushed, looking so sweet and innocent.

"Please call me Jasmine," I offered, before I took her cock in my mouth.

"Oh God, yes, Mrs. Walker, I mean Jasmine," Bethany moaned.

I whispered, as I took her cock out of my mouth, "Your cock is so delicious."

"Thank you," she whimpered, her eyes looking both lustful and surprised.

I bobbed hungrily on her cock, wanting that first load down my throat.

"Oh God, Jasmine," she moaned, "that feels so good."

I asked, "Can you reload quickly?"

"Oh yes," Bethany smiled. "I can come lots."

"I want to take that first load in my mouth and swallow it, sexy," I purred, as I stood up and quickly took off my skirt and returned back to my knees... happy I had chosen not to wear any panties tonight... just one more secret rebellion to the stereotypical perception of me and most teachers.

"Oh yes," Bethany whimpered, before adding, "Tori loves swallowing my cum too."

"Like Mommy, like daughter," I purred, as I resumed, sucking her delicious cock.

"Oh yes," she agreed.

I bobbed looking forward to feeling her big cock fucking me, as I imagined her big cock fucking my daughter.

Suddenly she grabbed my head, surprising me, and began bucking her hips as she unexpectedly was fucking my face.

"Oh God, so close," she grunted.

Suddenly she stiffened, as I furiously stroked her cock while sucking simultaneously, and deposited one of the biggest loads I have ever had explode in my mouth. She just came and came, and I hungrily swallowed it all.

"Yes, Jasmine, take it all," she whimpered.

And I did.

I kept sucking until every drop of cum was deposited inside my mouth and down my throat.

"Oh God," she weakly said, as she pulled out. "That was intense."

"That was just the beginning," I responded, licking one last drop of cum from the tip of her cock.

"I hope so," Bethany smiled, as she moved to the edge of her bed.

I crawled to her, stood up and pushed her playfully onto her back. I smiled, while I moved on top of her and kissed her.

We kissed for a few minutes and then I slowly moved back down and pointed out, "Does this beast ever go down?"

"When I'm sleeping," she smiled, as I stroked her cock.

"Well, this is going to keep me awake for a while," I bantered back, teasing her cock and taking it back into my hungry mouth.

"You love sucking cock, don't you?" Bethany asked.

"I will suck your cock anytime you want," I answered.

"In your classroom?" she asked.

"Yes," I nodded.

"In front of Tori?" she questioned.

"God, yes," I nodded, taking her cock back in my mouth and cupping her big balls.

"Oh yes," she moaned, obviously liking having her balls fondled.

I sucked her cock.

I slid my tongue down her shaft.

I sucked each ball in my mouth.

I sat up, took off my blouse and moved between her legs. I smiled, "I think I could suck your cock for an eternity."

"And I'd let you," she moaned, as I flicked her thick cock head.

After a couple of minutes of sucking, I wanted it in me. And she seemed to be thinking the exact same thing.

She said, "Roll onto your stomach, Jasmine."

"Hmmmmmmm," I moaned as I got into position.

I looked behind me and watched as she moved in position. "It's time to make fantasy a reality," she said.

"Ditto," I nodded.

"Want my cock?" she asked, rubbing her cock up and down on my very wet pussy lips.

"Fuck me, Bethany," I replied, wanting that cock deep in me.

She slid inside me.

I moaned, "Yes, Bethany."

"So wet," she moaned, as her entire cock slid inside me.

"That's your fault," I smiled back at her.

She laughed. "I still can't believe this is happening."

"Me either," I responded, watching her the entire time. Loving her cute face, loving her intensity.

After a minute or two of fucking me slowly, she surprised me by lifting up my left foot.

I almost lost my balance as I reached up to cup her perky breasts.

"Tori loves this position," Bethany explained. "She says I go extra deep."

"So it seems," I moaned, as she did indeed seem to reach new depths.

She fucked me slowly in this position for a while, before I begged, "Harder, baby. Fuck me harder."

"I want to fuck you all night long," she said, as she let go of my leg.

I leaned forward and agreed, "I'm not leaving until you kick me out."

"You may have to move in then," she smiled back, as her hands went to my hips and she shifted from slow to fast thrusts.

"Oh yes," I moaned, "fuck me baby. Shove that big cock deep in my cunt."

"You like it rough?" she asked, as she began slamming into me.

1...45678...14