"A Shemale Submission": A Lust Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Somehow wanting to go tit for tat in this game of verbal foreplay, I countered, even as I looked at the soles of her nylon-clad feet, "I like it rough, if that is what you mean."

"So are you the dominant or the submissive?" She asked.

"What do you think?" I countered, as I resisted the temptation to touch her stocking feet.

"Oh, you are definitely a through and through submissive," she answered, as she wiggled her toes.

"Compared to just a submissive?" I countered, as I stood up, wanting to get a better view of her feet.

She laughed, "Exactly," as she put her feet back down. A rush of disappointment hit me when she put her sexy feet away.

"So do you take it in the arse?" I asked.

"Every day here it seems," she shrugged as she stood up, giving a non-committal answer.

"So it seems," I laughed, before another colleague walked in and the conversation came to an abrupt, disappointing end.

That night while in the shower and horny, I masturbated to the thought of getting ass fucked by Annabelle's big cock.

I came in less than two minutes.

Fuck, I needed to get royally fucked and soon.

.....

It was the following Friday, after two gruelling days of parent-teacher interviews, when Annabelle walked into my room and declared, "You are coming out with me tonight."

"I am, am I?" I said, playfully.

"You are," she nodded. "It's my birthday and I always get what I want on my birthday."

"Happy birthday," I said surprised, I had no idea it was her birthday.

"So that is a yes?" she asked.

"Of course," I nodded, before asking, "Where are we going?"

"Just be ready after work," she ordered, before walking out. As usual, she was wearing nylons, but no shoes. That had become the norm for her since the day she first walked into my room without heels.

"Yes, ma'am," I joked.

"I like that," she smiled, "always the submissive."

I bantered back, "I do aim to please."

Her smile shifted to seductive, "That... I'll keep in mind."

All day, I was curious where we were going. The day done, the holidays upon us, I felt liberated and free.

I went to Annabelle's room and was surprised, actually shocked, to see Mrs. Rose giving Annabelle a foot massage.

Annabelle acted casual as she asked, "Ready for a wild night?"

"Um, yeah," I nodded, as I looked at our principal on her knees giving one of her employees a foot massage.

A couple of things popped into my head: First, Principal Rose was getting some of Annabelle's cock (it would explain her rather more relaxed approach the past couple of weeks as well as her walking around in her nylon-clad feet); second, I wanted to be the one giving that massage and having that cock.

"Tonight, we let loose," Annabelle continued, as if it wasn't odd to have the principal of the school giving her a foot massage.

"I really need to," I agreed. "Parent-teacher interviews have been exhausting."

"Agreed," Annabelle nodded. "I'll pick you up at eight. And dress sexy."

"How sexy?" I asked.

"Slut it up," she answered.

I looked down at Mrs. Rose, who refused to make eye contact with me.

"Um, okay," I said.

"Tonight we get you back out there," she continued.

I was thinking we could do that right here in her room, but I said, "That sounds like way too much work."

"Not where we are going," she smiled.

"Which is where?" I asked again.

"You'll see," she said, before ordering, "other foot."

I watched in awe as Principal Rose did as she was told.

It was so hot.

I was so jealous.

I was equally confused.

.....

That night, dressed in my one party dress, thigh highs and heels, I was picked up promptly at eight and Annabelle complimented, "You look delicious."

It was a strange compliment, but I joked, "I haven't been on the menu for a long time."

She laughed, "Time to make you the main menu item."

As I got in the car, I was disappointed to see she was in jeans, although her blouse left very little to the imagination in regards to her voluptuous tits.

"So, where we going?" I asked, as she began driving.

"To an exclusive club," she answered.

"That makes it clear," I bantered.

We chatted for a few minutes about generic nothingness, before she pulled up at a club called She-dazzles.

My eyes went big. She was taking me to a strip club.

"Like?" she asked.

"You're taking me to a strip club?" I asked.

"Oh, it's more than a strip club," she replied.

"How so?" I asked.

"Oh, you'll see," she smiled, as she winked and got out of the vehicle.

I followed and once inside, Annabelle went straight to the stage, where a blonde was already dancing.

Annabelle sat down and asked me, "Ever been to a strip club?"

"This is a first," I answered, checking the stripper out, as a waitress came and took our drink orders.

"Well, it's great to go to a bar where men are not hitting on me," she said.

"Because you only like women?" I asked, looking down and noticing that she was wearing nylons under her jeans, her open-toed heels showcasing her toes in nylon.

She smiled, "Oh, I like to fuck a man once in a while too."

I didn't know if she knew that I knew she had a cock, but I continued to play the dumb innocent teacher in withdrawal, "I can't even recall the last time I was fucked by a man."

"Maybe you need to be fucked by a woman," she quickly retorted.

I smiled, "Are you offering?"

"Maybe I am," she winked, before turning her head back to the stripper.

She always knew how to tease and then leave me hanging.

I too turned to the stripper, who had since taken off her bikini top to reveal a great pair of tits as I wondered if tonight would be the night she seduced me. I again felt like a character in one of my own stories, hungry and wanting, but insecure.

The waitress returned with our orders and I downed half my rum.

Annabelle laughed, "Thirsty?"

"Liquid courage," I joked.

Annabelle said to the waitress, "Bring us two more each... doubles."

"Yes, Annabelle," the waitress nodded.

"The waitress knows you by name?" I asked.

"We used to date," she shrugged.

"So are you mostly into women?" I asked.

"Mostly," she nodded.

I finished my drink.

Annabelle pointed to the stripper and asked, "Isn't she hot?"

"I wish I looked that good," I answered.

"Oh, you do, Jasmine," she replied, looking back to me as if I was her next prey.

I laughed, "I'm not in the same ball park as her or you."

"Oh, Jasmine," she sighed, "You just don't know how hot and sexy you are, do you?"

"I guess not," I shrugged.

"Half the teen boys at school want to fuck you," she started.

"And they all want to fuck you," I countered.

"My tits, sure," she nodded, "but you are different."

"How?" I asked, wanting to be told I was beautiful by a beautiful woman.

"You're sweet and sexy; you're smart and yet don't act it; your body is amazing even though you hide it," she listed, looking deep into my eyes. She then added, "Plus you are a submissive, which means you are likely eager to please and do whatever you are told in the bedroom."

I blushed.

"Well, with my husband, I was indeed very submissive," I admitted, giving her every reason possible to make me her submissive.

"Now you just need to find the right man," she began and then paused before adding, "or woman, to bring out the devilish side of you."

Before I could respond, the waitress returned with more drinks. Thinking that getting drunk would help me say the things I wanted to say, do the things I wanted to do, I grabbed the second drink and downed a third of it. My eyes went big with how strong a double was.

Annabelle laughed, "Slow down, cowgirl."

"Well, when in Rome," I joked, hoping she took my less than subtle hint at what I was willing to do.

"I think she likes you," Annabelle said, pointing back to the stage.

My cunt was on fire at all the innuendo as I turned to the stage to see the stripper, whose ass was now bent over and staring back at me.

"Oh my," I said.

Annabelle joked, "Maybe we found her already."

The stripper turned back to look directly into my eyes.

My body had chills.

I blushed an even darker shade of red and was happy the club was dark and mostly empty.

Over the next three strippers, we drank, drooled and chatted,

Suddenly, Annabelle asked, "So, why do you always wear nylons?"

I looked down and saw that the entire top of my lace top thigh highs were visible. I answered, "My husband used to love me wearing them. Then, I realized wearing them made me feel sexy and ever since he died I have worn them every day. Sometimes pantyhose, sometimes stockings and a garter-belt and, more often than not, thigh high stockings."

"They are delicious," she smiled.

"I see you usually wear them too," I pointed out, pointing to her toes.

"I do," she nodded. "I too have always found them sexy and able to accentuate my legs, which I really like because I get sick sometimes of always having people stare at my tits."

I joked, "I don't have that problem."

"Count yourself lucky," she said, pointing to her huge tits, "These can be a heavy burden... literally."

"I guess," I said, wishing mine were bigger.

"Trust me," she said. "You have a perfect body."

"I do?" I asked.

"Long sexy legs, a nice tight ass, ripe firm tits that still don't sag, amazing eyes, and a sexy smile," she listed, looking me directly in the eyes.

"Thank you," I said, flattered.

"As soon as you accept that you are a great woman and deserve a great man," she said, before pausing, "or woman, you will get the life you deserve."

Deciding to reveal I knew the truth, drunk enough to take the risk, I asked, standing up, "What if I want a woman and a man?"

"Threesome," she smiled, standing up too. "I didn't think that was you."

"Oh, I am up for almost anything," I said, flirting.

"Is that so?" she asked.

"Yes," I nodded.

"Did you enjoy the show on the yacht?" she asked.

"You saw me?" I asked.

"I did," she smiled.

"It was pretty hot," I admitted.

"What was?" she asked.

"Seeing your big cock and seeing you dominate another woman," I bluntly said, as I flashed back to the image of her face fucking the woman.

"Did you fantasize that was you?" she asked, now so close to me I could kiss her.

"Maybe," I shrugged.

"Were you surprised?" she asked.

"Yes," I nodded. "I have never seen a woman with a cock."

"Well, there are many more here," she said.

Impulsively, I leaned in and kissed her.

We kissed for only a few seconds before she broke it and said, "Jasmine, I'd love to be with you."

My heart sank. Her tone I had heard before. It always included a 'but'.

"But?" I asked.

"But you are drunk," she said.

"But I know what I want," I answered.

"I do too," she said, kissing me again. "But not like this."

My hand went to her crotch and I said bluntly, impressed it was completely hard, "I want this."

"But Jasmine," she said, not pushing my hand away, "this is not a decision you make in the heat of the moment or while under the influence."

"But," I said.

"Jasmine, I like you," Annabelle said. "A lot, so much that it's confusing me. I'm also not a one woman person. You would have to understand that I'm a dominant, a Mistress, and I expect complete obedience."

"I understand," I said, rubbing her cock.

"You think you do, Jasmine," she said, "but I don't think you are really capable of being one of my pets."

At the moment, I wanted to be one of her pets, but I couldn't say that as one of the strippers suddenly walked up to us.

"Ready to go, Mistress?" the big, fake-titted stripper asked.

"Yes, my dear," Annabelle said. "I'm sorry, Jasmine, but if you want to be my pet, to submit to me unconditionally, you need to do it sober."

She kissed me again and then took the hand of another woman.

I watched them leave, hand in hand, completely deflated.

I went to the bar and ordered a drink.

I wasn't even sitting two minutes when a voice greeted, "So are you another casualty of Annabelle?"

"Pardon?" I asked, looking up to see a very pretty black woman.

"Annabelle tends to leave lustful women everywhere heartbroken."

"Oh, we are just friends," I answered, as she sat down beside me.

"But you want to be more?" she asked.

"I thought so," I answered.

"I hate to be blunt, but she is trouble," she warned, as she moved closer to me.

"And you're not?" I asked, smiling back.

"Oh, I'm trouble too," she laughed, as she moved her hand to my leg. "Do you want to get out of here?"

"What do you have in mind?" I asked, so frustrated by the rejection by Annabelle that I was considering leaving with a stranger... plus, a black woman has also been one of my many fantasies.

Plus, I wondered, did she have a cock too?

"To give you what Annabelle wouldn't," she said bluntly.

I froze.

She took my hand and said, "You're coming with me."

I followed... curious... my pussy soaking wet.

She led me out of the bar and, to my surprise, to a park across the street.

I should have stopped, this was risky, I didn't know this woman at all, yet I continued following... my pussy leading the way.

Once in a secluded area, she turned to me and said, "I've been checking you out all night."

"Really?" I asked.

"You looked so innocent and yet, seeing the thigh highs, I could tell there was something sexy and naughty underneath," she said, as she pushed me to my knees.

(next pictures are at night... but to be able to see the action have been created lighted)

"Take off my skirt," she ordered.

I did, my hands trembling as I obeyed. Reality somehow more raw than fantasy. I had written many stories where characters drop to their knees, many stories where women submit to another woman, and yet having it actually happen was a lot different than writing it.

"My panties too," she ordered, the massive bulge in the panties confirming what I had hoped... she had a nice big black cock.

I again obeyed, staring at the cock the entire time.

It was completely hard, completely shaved and calling my name.

"Do you want this?" she asked.

"God, yes," I answered, no longer worrying about being in a public park at one in the morning... instead only focused on the cock in front of me.

"Go ahead, I'll give you what Annabelle won't," she offered, sliding her cock in my open, eager mouth as she moved her hands to my head.

I put my hand on her soft skin as I sucked my first cock in years. Thankfully, it isn't a skill that fades over time.

I slowly bobbed on it, wanting to worship this black cock, two fantasies coming true at once: sucking a big black cock and being with a shemale.

"Oh yes, my little white slut, suck my cock," she moaned.

I liked being called a slut and moaned on her cock in response.

"You like my big black cock?" she asked, pulling out of my mouth.

"I love it," I answered, staring at it like it was the Holy Grail of cock.

"You want to be my little white cock slut for the night?" she asked, as she moved her cock head around my lips, teasing me relentlessly.

"Yes, ma'am," I moaned, wanting that cock back in my mouth, in my pussy.

She slid her cock back into my mouth as she said, "I knew the minute I saw you that you would be an eager little cock slut."

I wanted to ask why, but instead I focused on the big cock in my mouth. I bobbed on it hungrily, slowly taking more and more in my mouth with each forward bob.

"Yes, you look so good, my white cock slut," she moaned, before asking, "Am I your first shemale?"

"Yes, ma'am," I nodded.

"And you want my cock in that eager mouth of yours?" she asked.

"And in my wet cunt," I added, wanting to give into her completely... I could finally be a slut for a night... I could finally be one of my protagonists.

"You think you deserve this delicious cock in that white box of yours?" she asked.

"Yes, ma'am," I nodded, as I licked her shaft and moved down to her balls.

"Well, you are one eager white slut," she groaned as I took one of her balls in my mouth.

"I can't believe that Annabelle went home with that slut Kandy rather than you," she purred as I moved my tongue back up her hard shaft and took her cock back in my mouth.

I couldn't believe it either; nor could I believe the stripper was actually named Kandy; I also couldn't believe that I was on my knees with a black cock in my mouth.

I sucked her cock for a couple of minutes, taking almost her entire shaft in my mouth by the end.

"Take off your blouse," she ordered.

I didn't want to do that in the park, but I obeyed like the submissive I was.

"No bra?" she nodded. "You really are a slut."

"Yes, ma'am," I said, a chill going up my spine and making my nipples go stiff.

"Squeeze those white pillows together," she ordered.

"Yes, ma'am," I obeyed.

"So obedient," she said, as she moved her cock between my tits.

The contrast between her black cock and my white tits was so enthralling. Having my tits fucked was equally enthralling.

"Such nice perky tits," she moaned as she slowly fucked my tits.

This only lasted a minute, maybe less, before she guided me to the ground and asked, "Ready to get fucked, my white slut?"

"Shove that big black cock in me," I answered, spreading my legs and inviting her in.

"You really want it, don't you my white cock slut?" she asked, moving between my legs with a smug smile on her face.

"I fucking need it," I answered.

"How bad?" she asked.

"Make me your fucking white cock whore," I answered. "Use me like some cheap slut that was born to be used by you."

"Fucking hot," she nodded, as she rubbed her cock up and down my pussy.

"Please, shove it in, ma'am," I moaned, the teasing driving me wild. I needed her cock and I needed it this second.

"So wet," she purred.

"For you," I whimpered, the teasing making me desperate.

She finally slid her cock inside me.

"Oooooooooooooh, yes," I moaned, the moment of penetration as exhilarating as I had imagined.

"Such a tight white twat," she moaned, as she filled me completely.

"It's because your cock is so big," I moaned, her cock so much longer than my deceased husband's.

"White sluts love my cock," she said, as she kept fucking me.

"I can see why," I moaned as her cock slid in and out of me.

1...678910...14