"A Shemale Submission": A Lust Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Want it deeper, my white slut?" she asked.

"God, yes," I nodded, wanting to feel her cock as deep into me as she could possibly explore.

She spread my legs wider, holding me in a position I hadn't been in for a long time as she began to fuck me faster.

"Oh yes, fuck my cunt," I demanded, wanting to feel her slam into me, to have her fuck me like a cheap white slut for black cock.

She fucked me in this position for a bit before I complained, the pleasure numbed by a cramp, "I'm getting a cramp."

She grabbed my legs and lifted them up and together.

"I'm not that flexible," I joked.

"You will be for me," she said, as she leaned forward against my nylon-clad legs and slammed her cock deep into me.

"Oh, fuck, yes," I moaned, this angle reaching new depths in my long-neglected cunt.

"That's it, slut, take all my cock up that sweet white pussy," she moaned, as she began pumping her cock in and out of me.

"Oh, God, I love your cock," I moaned, not caring about colour anymore, only about length, girth and expertise.

She ordered, "On your knees, my white slut. Time to fuck you like a sexy white bitch in heat."

I quickly obeyed, always loving the feeling of getting fucked doggy style.

"So obedient," she again chuckled.

"Just shove that big dick in my cunt," I demanded, now in position.

"You mean my black cock?" she questioned, moving behind me.

"God, yes, shove that massive, black fuck stick up my white box," I babbled, needing it in me badly... indeed feeling like a bitch in heat.

She slid inside me and resumed fucking me, this time hard and deep.

"Oh yes, harder," I moaned, my orgasm building quickly.

"You going to come for me, you white whore?" she asked.

"God, yes, so close," I moaned.

"Come for me, slut," she ordered, pounding me so hard I was in delirium.

"Oh yes, fuck," I babbled.

"Now, slut," she demanded, fucking me so hard, I was barely able to keep my balance on all fours.

"Yes, yes, fuck, pound your slut," I babbled as my orgasm got closer.

"Oh fuck, I'm so close," I declared.

She suddenly pulled out, I assumed to come on me, but she instead moved onto the ground and ordered, "Ride me, slut."

"Oh God," I said, my body so close to eruption. I hurriedly crawled over on top of her and lowered myself on her massive flag pole, desperate to have my much needed orgasm.

"Oh yes, slut," she moaned, "Now come, you dirty fucking slut."

"Yes, ma'am," I whimpered, as I furiously bounced up and down in reckless abandon and desperation... my need to come literally overriding everything else.

"Now, you fucking whore," she demanded, as she pulled out and began spanking my clit.

"Oh fuuuuuuuuuck," I screamed, that rough treatment of my sensitive clit the trigger to heaven on earth. My orgasm hit like a million fires as my entire body burned in euphoria.

"Keep coming," she purred, continuing to tap on my clit.

"I can't stop," l admitted, my body spent and yet my orgasm still coursing through every part of my body.

She rolled me onto my side, slid her cock back in me and fucked me throughout my orgasm.

When she pulled out, I assumed it was to come this time, but instead it was to move to a nearby bench as she then ordered, "Get over here, slut."

I crawled to her, somehow feeling that that was what I should do. Also, I felt too weak to actually get up and walk the few feet.

Reaching her, she ordered, "Come and clean my cock of your slut juices."

"Yes, ma'am," I nodded, moving between her legs and taking her cock back in my mouth.

"Oh yes, take it all, my cute white slut," she moaned, as I tried to devour her entire cock.

I moaned on her cock in response.

Suddenly she grabbed my head and shoved it down on her cock and held me there.

I gagged briefly, but then began to breathe through my nose.

"That's it, hold my cock deep in your throat," she demanded.

Not that I had a choice.

When she let go, I resumed bobbing, now deep throating her cock.

"Want this cock back in you?" she asked.

"Yes, ma'am," I nodded, still having no idea what her name was.

She rolled me onto the ground and slid her cock back in me.

To my surprise, she fucked me slow.

"And I want to fuck this pussy all night," she whispered, showing a different demeanour than the earlier dominant rough behaviour.

"I want you to fuck my pussy all night," I moaned, looking back at her.

To my surprise she leaned forward and kissed me.

I reached behind to pull her in... the wild fuck session now shifting into something else... something intimate.

While we kissed, she kept fucking me... slowly.

Finally, I decided to take control.

I rolled her onto her back and took her cock, shiny with my wetness, back in my mouth. Her cock was so hard. I stroked it while teasing the mushroom head relentlessly. This is what usually got my husband ready for the final eruption.

"Oh God," she moaned, "you're such a white tease."

"Your cock is just so beautiful," I responded, literally in a trance as I stroked it, licked it, and sucked it.

I sucked it for a couple of minutes, before I moved to her tits and tugged on her pierced nipples while continuing to stroke her cock.

"I can't take any more," she said, a moment later. "Get on your knees, time to fuck the hell out of you."

I quickly got into position.

She moved behind me, put her hands on my hips, and started fucking me... hard.

"Oh yes," I moaned, "pound your white slut with that magnificent black cock."

She pounded me hard for a few minutes.

Suddenly, she grabbed my hair as she slammed into me. "You like it rough, slut?"

"Yes, make me your bitch," I screamed, a second orgasm building.

"You going to come again, slut?" she asked.

"Yes," I moaned as she somehow seemed to fuck me even harder.

As she tugged on my hair even rougher, I screamed, "Yes!"

My second orgasm raced through me and I screamed, "Fuck!"

She slid out of me and stated, even as my orgasm enveloped me completely, "Time for a facial, my white slut."

I turned around and stroked her cock, still in awe at its beautiful blackness, its iron clad hardness.

I jerked it off as she asked, "Do you want my cum all over your face?"

"I want it wherever you want to shoot it, ma'am," I answered, as I stroked her pulsing cock.

Her moans increased and I closed my eyes, expecting the cum.

Suddenly, she ordered, "Open up, slut."

I obeyed, and was surprised when I felt her cock go back into my mouth. She began to roughly face fuck me as she grabbed my hair.

I began bobbing, wanting to either feel her cum explode in my mouth or splatter all over my face. I wanted to be her white slut.

"Get ready," she ordered, pulling out of me again.

Seconds later, I felt her cum splatter my face.

Once she was done coming on my face, she let go of my head and said, "That was fun."

"I couldn't agree more," I smiled, scooping some cum from near my eye and putting it to my mouth.

"I want you to wear that cum until you get home," she ordered. "Will you do that for me?"

"Yes, ma'am," I obeyed, feeling so slutty and satisfied.

A couple of minutes later we were both dressed and she led me back to the club. She said, "If you ever need some black cock, you know where to find me."

"Good to know," I smiled, as I headed to the taxi.

"Once you go black," she called out.

I laughed, "It's a theory I can buy into."

I got in the taxi and the man looked at me twice, seeing the cum on my face as I gave him my address. Yet, like a good taxi man, he didn't say anything... just drove.

Once home, I paid him, gave him a good tip, and headed into my house.

Thankfully, Tori was staying at a friend's for the night so I didn't have to worry about getting caught by my daughter.

I washed up, got undressed,and slid into my bed.

As I lay there, I couldn't believe what I had done.

I also couldn't believe that Annabelle had left with another woman.

As I closed my eyes to sleep, I wondered, my insecurity still overriding the thrill of my wild night, 'Why didn't Annabelle take me home?'

.....

When I woke up, I replayed my wild last night.

I felt ashamed at fucking a complete stranger in a public park.

On the other hand, I felt refreshed at the reality I had finally had sex, albeit with a shemale, and not the shemale I wanted.

I had also finally had interracial sex.

One of my predominant fantasies was sex with a man or woman of colour... mostly a woman. Thus why a couple of my very first stories were the black themed stories: 'A Perfect Fall' and 'Beth's Beautiful Blackmail'.

Other better black based stories since included:

-'Blackmailed into Black Submission' where a teen submits to black cock and pussy

-the novella 'DARK Submission: A Bisexual Journey' which was a thrill to write about a couple that both explore their interracial same sex fantasies

-'Turning Teacher Black' where a white teacher is dominated by her intern while at a conference

-my 'Straight White Girls' fantasies where white straight MILF's are seduced and dommed by a black goddess

-my White Sluts' Club series where white women go to a club to get their dose of black cock or pussy

-my story, starring me, 'Submission School: Black-Maled" where I'm blackmailed by a black teen boy

Of course, I have also learned that men love the idea of sucking black cock too and thus why I wrote the lengthy 'Black Cock' series and a few other gay white male stories.

I spent the majority of Sunday writing a new story I hoped would be released sometime in 2016 if all went well: 'Shemale Submission: A Lust Story'.

.....

The holidays came and went without much fanfare. It was good to have some time away from school and some time away from Annabelle. My feelings were so mixed, so confused, I needed time to understand them.

Yet, underneath the lust was anger. Anger that Annabelle left with another woman; anger that out of frustration and horniness I ended up having a one night stand with a complete stranger.

I flashed back to that night and how I sucked her big cock:

Using my frustration, I wrote like crazy during the break. I wrote sequels to 'Kinky Tales', to 'Backseat Mommy' and even to the over a year in the works 'Bedding the Babysitter'. I also spent hours writing my shemale fantasy... one where I became Annabelle's submissive.

I realized as I wrote that one of the reasons that I was so angry was jealousy. I wanted to be just hers. It then occurred to me, that what I really wanted was what I wanted in most of the stories I had written: to be a complete submissive.

As I wrote and wrote, I kept flashing back to my one night affair and how good it felt to let go, to be a slut, to be a submissive... to be the real me I so badly wanted to be. It felt so natural to obey, to give in my unbridled lust and willingness to just enjoy the pleasure of giving and receiving.

I replayed my one crazy act of spontaneity over and over.

Each time, I came hard. Yet, each time I calmed down from the afterglow of an orgasm, I felt guilty and became my rational self.

Fantasy was fantasy.

I was a mom.

I was a professional.

I was not a cheap slut and I had to quell my submissive tendencies and refrain from the temptation.

I even had the luck that Annabelle was not coming back until Friday as she was back in England visiting.

So, for four days, things were normal... boring, but normal. It was weird, but I definitely missed Annabelle. School had become boring without her.

Early Thursday morning, during my prep, Annabelle walked into my classroom, in stocking-clad feet, and asked, "How was your break?"

"It was relaxing," I answered, glancing at her feet, my theory of dignified professionalism already faltering, "Time to rejuvenate and reflect."

"Those are always good things," she nodded as she sat up on the desk and crossed her legs.

I asked, already horny, "How was your break?"

"It was hectic, although I did catch up on my marking," she answered.

"That is good," as I looked down and stared at her stocking-clad feet.

"That said," she admitted, "my feet are killing me. Wearing five inch heels for the first time in two weeks was a mistake."

"Wearing five inch heels to school is always a mistake," I joked.

"Would you be a dear and massage them, Jasmine?" she asked.

As I recalled the complete obedience conversation from the night at the strip club, a conversation I had replayed almost as much as my skanky fucking in the park, I knew this was a test. It was prototypical erotic plot development. Give out an olive branch that gives the submissive a chance to wordlessly move further along the journey to full submission.

I flashed back to Principal Rose giving Annabelle a foot massage before break, now positive that she had Principal Rose as a plaything. I too wanted to be a plaything.

"Sure," I shrugged, trying to make it casual, as if most teachers give other teachers foot massages. I went to my knees, a position I had fantasized being in in front of her for a while now and took her stocking-clad foot in my hands.

"Oh, that is nice," she moaned, ever so softly.

I shouldn't have asked, but I did. "So do you have all the teachers here give you foot massages?"

She laughed, "Just the ones I like."

"Like how?" I asked.

"I think you know how," she answered.

I looked up at her and admitted, "I thought I did... before you rejected me and went home with another woman."

"Did that make you jealous, Jasmine?" she asked.

"It pissed me off," I admitted.

"Why?" she asked.

"Because you not only rejected me, you went home with someone else," I pointed out.

"As did you, I hear," she countered.

"What? I, um...." I began.

"It's okay, Jasmine," she smiled, suddenly standing up. "I plan to take you, but when I do it will be on my terms."

I looked up at her in awe and confusion.

"Have a good rest of the day, my pet," she said, as she walked out, leaving me confused and horny.

I remained on my knees, my head spinning at her last words and the term 'pet'.

She was playing a game with me and it was one that was driving me mad.

I went to my door, locked myself in my classroom, went to my desk, and began pleasuring myself, envisioning a very different end to this latest encounter.

"Knees, slut," Annabelle ordered, as she walked toward me.

"Excuse me?" I asked, surprised by her frank words.

"Get on your knees now, slut," she repeated, now standing in front of me.

"Annabelle, this isn't the place," I began to protest, when she put her hands on my shoulders and roughly pushed me onto my knees.

"Take off my skirt, you cock hungry slut," she ordered.

The name calling turning me on, the dominant persona turning me on, I forgot I was in my classroom and obeyed.

Her hard cock sprang to life once I pulled her skirt down and off.

"How long have you wanted this cock, Jasmine?" she asked, tapping my nose with her stiff missile.

"Forever," I admitted as I opened my mouth wide for her.

"You understand once this cock enters that mouth, it will then enter that overheated cunt of yours, and finish off in that cute arse of yours," she explained, as her cock slapped my cheek, teasing me relentlessly.

So hungry for her cock, I would have agreed to being gangbanged by the entire football team (hmmm that actually is a fun fantasy idea), I answered, "All three of my holes are yours."

"All three of my holes are yours, what?" she questioned, her cockhead tracing my eager lips.

"All three of my holes are yours to fuck, pound, and use," I answered.

She laughed, "And how will you address me?"

I laughed back, catching on to what she really wanted, "Mistress, my holes are all for you to use whenever or wherever you wish."

"Good answer, my pet slut," she approved, as she slid her hard thick cock in my mouth, her shaft entirely filling my mouth.

I sucked on her cock for maybe a minute before she grabbed the back of my head and began fucking my face. This turned me on immensely as I was used for her pleasure.

"Fuck, you have a great little cock sucking mouth," she groaned, as she roughly fucked my face, her balls actually bouncing on my chin.

I moaned in response, wanting her to know I liked the twisted compliment.

"You want this in your cunt, Jasmine?" she asked, pulling her cock out of me, my saliva dripping down my face.

"God, yes," I answered, my pussy already dampening with anticipation of her huge dick slamming into me.

"Go get on your desk," she ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," I quickly obeyed, my lust to be fucked overriding everything else.

"You really want it, don't you, slut?" Annabelle chuckled softly, as I lay on my desk, legs spread and ready for her dick.

"Desperately," I moaned, rubbing my pussy as I watched her come to me.

"Beg," she ordered, as she moved between my legs and rubbed her cock up and down my wanton pussy.

"Please, Mistress," I moaned, wanting that cock buried deep in my pussy, "fuck your slut with that massive dick."

"As you wish," she smiled, slamming into me.

She fucked me hard for a couple of minutes, before she ordered me to lift my legs up and hold them.

I obeyed and this somehow made her cock go deeper into my cunt, reaching depths never before explored.

1...7891011...14