A Shemale Vacation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
britneyfan
britneyfan
2,423 Followers

The cum tasted so good that now I yearned to taste the same from the black love pump I had been sucking on, the one my friends had so foolishly ignored. I wanted to taste it fresh on my lips and I wanted to feel the full force of it as it jetted out of her quivering manhood. I guess that I didn't have too long to wait.

"Oh, Saskia, your cock is so hot, so sexy, it feels so good on my lips," I worshipped at her feet as I stroked the shaft once more and licked it like a lollipop, "I want to taste it. I want to taste your cum, shooting out of you and into me."

"Get ready for it," she moaned, "I'm gonna cum right into your crosskicking throat. You can drink me down just like you did with your friends' juices."

I opened my mouth and took the head back inside, swirling my tongue right around it. Saskia was now moaning faster and heavier. Her hand was grasping her shaft and furiously stroking it in a feverish manner suggesting she was very close to being sent over the edge. Meanwhile, my own cock was harder than it had ever been. I hadn't touched it all evening and yet it was about to shoot a massive load right inside my pants. All I needed to reach my climax was for Saskia to reach hers right in my mouth.

Sure enough, a loud scream from my hot Dutch whore signalled the start of an incredible orgasm that had been building up through her three earlier fucks with my three friends. I felt a jet of spunk hit the back of my throat and instinctively swallowed, it tasted even better straight from the warm, living source. More cum continued to shoot from her hard member until my mouth was full of the sticky stuff. Only then did she finish and let her limp black cock slide sticky from shiny lips. Even flaccid it was still a very impressive sight to see, so much more so than my own, which had managed to cream inside my own pants with me hardly noticing, so intent was I on swallowing the black shemale's spunk.

And then it was time for me to rejoin my friends. My first experience with a hooker, hell my first sexual experience with any woman, certainly hadn't turned out the way I had expected. I had learnt things about myself that I had never really expected and had had more fun than I could ever have hoped for. Yet, for all my best efforts, I remained a virgin, albeit one who was an enthusiastic cocksucker. Nevertheless, the trip was still young and I was confident I'd have time to break that duck at some point.

I tried to make sure no signs of cum were obvious on my mouth and lips or staining my trousers, as I came down the stairs back to my friends. I know that we had all just enjoyed the pleasure of a shemale hooker but still they had fucked her like a woman, I'd rather they didn't know that I had behaved like a cocksucking sissy.

Josh, Harry and Olly were all looking both shameful and pleased with themselves, an expression I felt reflected on my face when I rejoined them. Whatever differences she might have had from the expected women, Saskia was well worth what we had agreed to pay for her and we were all pretty happy with the afternoon's fun.

The man who had shown us in then returned and asked for the sum of money that we had already agreed on. Whenever we went out places, any large sum of money was usually kept by Josh. He was a bit of a control freak and the rest of us were happy not to take that responsibility. So, we all turned to Josh when the money was asked for. Suddenly, things did not look so good, Josh was frantically searching all his pockets and bags and coming up empty handed.

"It's not good guys," he said, "I think we've been robbed. There's nothing here!"

"You mean, you take advantage of my Saskia and then you can't afford to pay!" said the man, angrily, "We have ways of making you pay!"

To be continued...

britneyfan
britneyfan
2,423 Followers
12