A Shepherd Afield Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben's face dropped and Dominic barked out a laugh. "Ben, go get better. You gave us excellent directions so we know what to do. If we have questions we will call."

With a final scowl at his mutinous team, he turned around and headed home.

Tina was in the living room texting someone on her tablet. She looked up with a smile as Ben returned.

Ben sat down next to her and she quickly minimized her application. His eyebrows went up.

"What was that?"

Tina tried for an innocent look but the tiny smile in the corners of her mouth gave her away. She began to giggle. "Fantasy man!"

Ben groaned and slumped back on the sofa cushions. "Daphne told you."

"No, Lisa and Lori did after she told them," Tina said with a grin.

Ben groaned again and put his hands over his face.

"If it makes you feel better both Lisa and Lori have had the same dream as this woman," Tina said with a grin.

Ben pulled his hands away from his eyes to stare at Tina and saw she was really enjoying herself. "You little imp!" he growled and pulled her on top of him, careful not to bump her leg. When she was up on his chest with her face above his he took her face between his hands and sensually kissed her lips until she was panting with need. He slid his fingers further into her silky hair loving the feeling of it in his hands.

"Should I give you a spanking for being such a tease?" he said with a slight smile.

Tina was torn. She was really horny and the idea of Ben's hands on her ass sounded wonderful. Part of her craved a little disciplining from him. She had been teasing him after all.

The other side of that was the fact that she wasn't sure what effect that would have on their baby. She bit her lip and looked at Ben, unable to decide.

"Or maybe I should just tease you since you like teasing so much." Ben ran his fingers down her back and slid them over her ass. Tina sucked in a breath and whined when he pulled his hands away. Then he was grabbing her ass but he released her cheeks before she could begin to enjoy it. Tina was wearing a short casual dress as her cast made wearing her favorite yoga pants impossible. Ben tugged up the hem of the dress and ran his fingers along the top of her ass just under the elastic of her panties.

"Oh god yes, Ben!" Tina moaned as she finally felt the delicious skin on skin touch. Then he pulled his fingers away and she squeaked in frustration. She was being driven mad by these tantalizing hints of bliss. She ground herself hard against his body, craving more.

Ben suddenly pushed her panties down to expose her ass cheeks and Tina yelped in surprise. Before she could recover he gave each perfect orb a quick slap. Not too hard but enough to sting. Tina's eyes rolled back as the sharp sparks went straight to her pussy. She felt like she was balancing on the edge of... something enormous. Then his hand roughly slid between her cheeks, his fingers dipping into and rubbing across her wet pussy lips and stiff clit. Tina's muscles locked up as a sudden and intense orgasm gripped her body.

He felt her crest again and again as she clung to his chest. He ran his slick fingers in teasing circles around her twitching rosebud and she cried out as another peak crashed through her nerves.

Finally she was spent and she slumped over his body, panting.

Ben moved his lips closer to her ear. "Tina, you are MINE. I need you. Never doubt that." A shiver went through her frame and twinkling eyes shone with love as she turned her head to nod at him. Her face was flushed from the intensity of her release. Ben thought she looked absolutely beautiful and kissed her lips tenderly. Then he straightened out her clothes and gently rolled her off of his body to rest on the cushions. She snuggled into the pillows.

After another quick kiss Ben stood and made a brief stop at the washroom before going downstairs to his office. He called Rochelle's number.

"Hi Ben."

"Hi Rochelle. I know you are probably on your way to work so I will ask you two quick questions. One, all-inclusive at a spa or private condo rental?"

"The spa!" Rochelle exclaimed.

Ben chuckled. "OK, and did Trish say she was available?"

"Yes, she's going to be able to join us," she replied.

"Perfect. Give me your passport number and I will book the tickets."

A moment of shuffling ensued and Rochelle read off the information to him.

"OK, I'll get that done this morning. Looking forward to our trip!" Ben said.

"Where are we going?" Rochelle asked.

"Ahhh that's a secret you will find the answer to on Saturday morning. Early. The flight leaves at 8AM so we'll need to be at the airport at 6AM. Not to worry though. When we get there you can relax on a lounge chair on the beach with one of those fruity drinks with a tiny umbrella in it."

"That sounds wonderful!" Rochelle gushed with excitement.

"I'll call Trish. I'll pick you both up at 5:30AM on Saturday. See you then," Ben said and hung up.

Trish answered on the first ring. "Hi Ben!"

"Hi! I understand you'll be joining Rochelle and me for a tropical holiday," he said with a grin.

"Yes! Where are we going?" she asked.

"The location is a surprise but Rochelle chose an all-inclusive spa so I know you'll like it. I just need your passport number."

Trish got and read out her passport details. "Ben, we'll only need two rooms," she suggested.

Ben heard the smile in her voice as he jotted down the information. He smiled in return. "I'll pick you and Rochelle up at 5:30AM on Saturday. See you then."

Once he was off the phone Ben went online and booked the seats on the flights. It was a charter flight so no first class this time. Then he booked two rooms in the resort, grinning to himself. Trish really was a cheeky one.

That done he decided he would put his mind back to work on that engineering project for the Australian company. That consumed the rest of the day with a brief break for lunch with Tina. The gourmet food truck he'd ordered for the job site that day specialized in Thai noodles so he picked up a super spicy order for Tina and a mild one for himself. They ate together in the kitchen though his eyes smarted from the scent of Tina's dish. She was in heaven so he suffered in silence. Once they cleaned up he headed back downstairs to his office. He felt he was close to a solution when dinner time rolled around so Lucy had to drag him away from his drafting table to join them for the meal.

The next morning Ben watched the crane lifting in the I-beams for the second floor and saw them bolted and welded in place. When he began to get fidgety he was shooed away once again.

He went back to his engineering puzzle and set up a test program to run simulations.

Once more Lucy had to find him at dinner time and drag him upstairs to join them. Ben smiled when he saw Ashley and her kids had joined them. Her girls burst into giggles when they saw him.

"What?" Ben asked looking at them.

"Your hair!" Savannah and Madison snorted.

"My hair? What's wrong with my hair?"

Lucy went to the bathroom and returned with a hand mirror which she handed to him. "Ben, it may be time you got a haircut."

He looked and saw his hair at his temples was curling up like two devil horns. He snorted. "Oh, that's because I was unconsciously playing with my hair while I watched the simulations run." He tried to flatten the hair down but it refused to lie flat. "OK, maybe a haircut is in order," he admitted with a grin.

"Momma can cut your hair! She cuts ours!" Madison insisted.

Ashley looked at Madison in surprise then turned to Ben with a big smile. "May I cut your hair for you? I'd love the opportunity to repay you a little for all the wonderful things you've done for us!"

Ben looked at the smiling faces across the table and nodded. "Sure, that would be nice. You have a bowl large enough for my head?" he said with a grin.

"Hey! I'm an expert! I have bowls of all sizes," Ashley fired back making Ben chuckle and tip his head to acknowledge her win.

It was spaghetti with rich meat sauce for dinner and dinner rolls with garlic butter. Ashley said grace while everyone held hands. Karen and Penny were wide eyed as they'd never done that before. The food was delicious and Karen was the recipient of thanks for making the meal. She gave thanks to Tina for watching her so diligently and ensuring she got it right. Ben gave Tina a round of applause as well. She smiled at him, her eyes shining with love.

Talk during dinner revolved around the courses they were taking in college and the progress on Ben's renovation. He grumbled a little at not being allowed to participate in his own project. That led to talking about the fact that he was going on a short vacation to avoid the temptation to join the renovation team.

Once dinner was over Ben was excused from dishwashing duty so he could follow Ashley and the kids over to her place. Ashley sent the kids upstairs to get ready for bed, Madison taking Joshua with her. She then directed Ben to the kitchen while she went to get her haircutting kit.

She returned with a frown on her face. "I seriously doubt the cape is going to fit you as it's a kid size one for the girls," Ashley said as she held up the small fabric shawl.

"Yeah, you're right."

"You should take off the sweater so it doesn't get full of hair," she suggested.

"Sure," he said and pulled it up and over his head. His white undershirt stuck to the sweater so he was topless in the kitchen.

"Oh!" Ashley squeaked quietly as she took in Ben's wide, muscular chest.

And the scars. The ones her deceased husband had inflicted. Ashley hadn't seen the final result of the attack so she stood frozen, unable to move except her eyes which moved from scar to scar, unable to understand how Ben had survived. Tears began to well up in her eyes. "Oh Ben..." she whispered.

Ben suddenly realized his shirt had come off. He tried to pull the clinging garments apart and cover himself at the same time but Ashley blocked him as her hand went out to touch the largest scar near his heart.

"Oh Ben, I'm so sorry..." she continued softly.

"It wasn't your fault," he responded gruffly. "You aren't to blame for any of these. Please don't cry."

Ashley's bottom lip was trembling and her hands were shaking. A tear dripped from her eyelash and ran down her cheek. Ben dropped his twisted up sweater on the kitchen table and pulled her into a hug as he didn't know what else to do. She gasped as she was pressed against the broad, warm expanse of his chest. Her arms naturally wrapped around his back and she breathed in deeply, enjoying his clean, masculine scent. Eli had always smelled a little sour which might have been due to his drinking.

They stood like that for some time. Just holding each other, enjoying the comfort of each other's touch. When Ben eventually pulled back Ashley made an involuntary noise of protest and blushed when she realized it had come from her. They glanced over to the doorway and saw Savannah and Madison watching them with wide eyes. It was Ben's turn to blush as he turned to reach for his sweater again.

"Oh my gosh! What happened to your chest!" Madison gasped.

"Madison!" Ashley scolded the girl.

"No, it's alright. It's just scarring from my injuries. They're all healed and I'm fine now," Ben said with a gentle smile.

"Are- are these from when daddy attacked you?" Savannah said quietly.

Ben looked at the young girl and nodded. "Well, most of them. Some are from another man who attacked me with a knife and the ones on my back are from the man who shot at me with a shotgun."

The girl's eyes went huge and they rushed into the kitchen to see Ben's back. Ashley looked as well.

"Why are there five scars? He shot at you more than once?" Madison asked.

"No, he was using a shotgun which sends out a whole lot of small pellets at once in a spray. I was lucky to be far enough away and moving so only five of the pellets hit my back. The smaller scars are from when I fell off my bicycle and got all scratched up," he explained.

"How did you survive all these injuries?" Ashley breathed.

Ben thought about that for a second. "I have a lot to live for," he finally said with a smile.

Ashley's smile was dazzling and Ben's eyes widened in delight. She blushed and looked to her daughters. "Shouldn't you two be in your beds now?"

Madison looked at Ben and threw her arms wide. He smiled at her, scooped her up in his arms making her squeal, and gave her a firm hug and a kiss on the cheek. As he set the giggling girl back on her feet Savannah was watching with wide eyes. She would not be left out and threw her arms wide as well. Ben scooped her up and gave her a hug and kiss too. As she returned to her feet Madison grabbed her hand and they said their goodnights. Both girls were all giggles and smiles as they ran back upstairs to go to bed.

Ashley had a wide smile on her face as she put the shampoo by the sink. She gestured for Ben to lean over for her to wash his hair. Ben did but he was so large he took up most of the space. Ashley had a difficult time reaching over him.

Ben noticed her caution and sighed. "I'm not brittle. You can lean on me and I won't break," he said with a grin.

Sighing she did as she was told and it was Ben's turn to feel awkward as her soft breasts were pressing against his back and side. She ran her fingers through his hair to get every strand wet. Ben noticed her hands lingering and he shifted his feet. She immediately poured some shampoo in her palm and worked the suds into his hair and it felt wonderful. Once more he noticed her lingering but he'd zoned out for a while too. Her hands moved with purpose again as she got the water going and rinsed his hair.

She was leaning heavily against him at this point, pressing and rubbing her breasts against his body and he was... reacting. She finished up and put a towel over his head as she lightly dried his hair. She guided him over to the chair in the middle of the kitchen floor and sat him down. She placed the apron over his legs to keep the hair off his pants and he nodded gratefully to her. Then he saw her blush. Damn, she'd noticed!

He let her guide his head position as she began the cut. She moved with quick efficient motions and Ben was reminded of Tina as she worked in the kitchen.

Ben saw the hair coming off and he wasn't alarmed by the length. It would be a short cut but he'd still have hair.

Finally her hands stopped and she made a satisfied sound. She used the little barber whisk broom to brush him off and carefully moved the apron from his legs. The hair went onto the floor and she got her broom. She swept the hair into a pile, scooped it up and dumped it into the trash. She pulled Ben up from the chair and whisked the remaining hair from his body. She hesitated for only a second before brushing off the front of his pants. She swept up and disposed of the hair. She led him back to the sink and they went through the washing process again. Once more she pressed her body against his and he thought he overheard a gasp or two this time.

He was tenting his pants badly once she was done. She rubbed the towel over his head and sat him back down on the chair as she brushed his hair. She stood in front of him and looked critically at the cut. She was satisfied.

Ben was surprised when she suddenly straddled his thighs and sat on his lap. She looked surprised too. Then she was kissing him. Her mouth was hesitant and her inexperience came through. He gently took her face between his and slowed her kiss. He caressed her lips with his and she gasped softly. He assumed she hadn't been shown much gentleness before. He felt her hips moving, grinding herself against the ridge in his pants. He ran the tip of his tongue over her lower lip and she sucked in her breath and tried to push her mouth harder against his but again he slowed the kiss. She was making needful whimpers so he moved his hands to her body.

"Yessss!" she breathed as she pulled back from the kiss to appreciate his touch. She'd missed the touch of a man so much! Not Eli's touch. She used to try to pretend his hands belonged to someone else when he touched her but when that touch turned cruel they became Eli's again.

Ben's hands... so big and strong. Confident and gentle. He was such a good man! Nothing like Eli! She wrapped her arms around his back as his hands slid down hers. She broke from the kiss to press her cheek to his as she gasped in his ear. His hands! She trembled fiercely.

He couldn't get over how excited she was getting from his touch. She'd pulled her dress up when she straddled him so her legs were exposed. He ran his hands down her back to her sides then onto the smooth bare skin of her legs.

"Oh Ben, yes!" she sighed when she felt his hands on her skin. Tingles ran up and down her spine.

He wasn't sure how far he should take this. She was a beautiful young woman who was obviously lonely. He didn't want to take advantage of the situation.

Ashley pulled back and looked into his eyes. She saw his hesitation. "What's wrong?"

"I- I don't want-"

Ashley heard a roaring in her ears. Oh god! He didn't want her and she was throwing herself at him like some kind of street whore!

"I'm sorry!" she gasped, embarrassed tears instantly forming in her eyes. She tried to jump from his legs but he held her in place firmly.

"Let me finish!" he growled and she froze.

Ben winced and calmed himself. He stroked the outside of her legs and felt her calm down.

"I want you very much but you're so young and beautiful. You're going to find someone to love and share your life with. I don't want you to think you owe me anything!

Ashley trembled and reached out to cup his cheek with her palm. "Ben, I'm not with you because I feel I owe you. I want you. I- I don't have... experience. I've only had relations with one man and he was... mean. I'd like to know what it feels like with someone who cared. I don't expect you to fall in love with me. I can't compete with women like Gabriella and Catherine!" She snorted self-deprecatingly as she looked down at herself.

Ben tilted her face up to look him in the eye. "You don't need to compete with anyone. You are beautiful. Completely! Don't you ever forget that!" he said firmly and her eyes widened and she knew he believed the words.

She leaned forward slowly, hesitantly and kissed him. His lips parted and her tongue slid inside. They both moaned then chuckled at their mutual need.

"Your girls have a habit of showing up at unfortunate times. Perhaps the kitchen isn't such a good location for this," he said quietly when they pulled back from the kiss.

She grinned and nodded. She wanted to get up but she was loving the feel of his hands on her skin so much. Finally she pushed back and rose to her feet. She tugged on his hand and he got up as well. She glanced down then looked at the bulge more closely.

Ben winced. "It may not be a good idea to do too much tonight."

Ashley looked him in the eye and nodded. "Let's see how it goes." She led him by the hand upstairs to the landing. They paused and listened but it was quiet. The master bedroom was down the hall from the girl's rooms. The baby's room was next then the guest bath. Finally the large master. Should be sufficient distance for soundproofing.

She pulled him into the room and closed the door behind him setting the lock in the process. Turning to Ben she pulled his head down to kiss him again. It was sweet and slow and both were tingling once they parted.

"You're a great kisser, Ben," she said dreamily.

"You have incredibly kissable lips!" Ben breathed. She gave him one of her dazzling smiles for the compliment. She took his hand once more and drew him to the bed. They stood facing each other, smiling.

"I'm half naked. Doesn't seem fair," Ben said with a grin.

1...910111213...16