A Shepherd Afield Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley raised an eyebrow and gave him a grin of her own. "If I take off my dress I'll be more naked than you."

Ben stepped out of his socks. "I could remove my pants as you remove your dress but I'll still be more naked than you."

Ashley's grin was wide and her eyes were twinkling with humor. "Let's get that far at least. We can renegotiate then."

Ben nodded. He reached behind her and pulled the zipper down for her.

"Such a gentleman," she teased and he bowed slightly.

He undid his belt and pants and let them fall to his feet. He stepped out and kicked them back. He was standing before her in just his boxers which were seriously tenting.

She pulled the shoulders of her dress forward and let it fall to her feet. She kicked it back and stood before him in her bra and panties. She resisted the urge to move her arms up to cover herself. To hide her imperfections. The little stretch marks on her tummy from her son. The freckles across her chest that Eli called 'dirt marks'. She watched Ben's eyes as he looked at her and she saw no disgust, no revulsion. Just open admiration and maybe a little awe. He made her feel... beautiful. She reached back and undid her bra and allowed the straps to fall forward. Her natural breasts sagged just a little but they looked full and round.

"I should warn you. I'm still breastfeeding Joshua so my breasts are still producing milk," she informed him.

"Thanks for letting me know. They are lovely!"

"Thank you," she said, giggling. She looked down at his boxers and her expression became nervous. "Eli wasn't your size. I've only ever seen his, once, by accident. I've only ever had... relations... with him."

"Relations," Ben said, realizing the gap between their experiences.

She suddenly looked very self-conscious. She looked away from Ben and her face went red.

"Hey, it's ok. No expectations. Let's take it slow and learn as we go. It's more fun that way and there is no pressure."

Ashley's smile came back. He was really setting her at ease, aside from the threatening shape in his boxers that is. She looked at it again.

Ben noticed her glancing at his boxers. "Time for full disclosure. It's not an attack dog. It won't bite. It's very tame."

She giggled nervously at Ben's description but gasped when he dropped his underwear.

"Oh my stars!" she said quietly, unable to look away.

"It's just a penis," Ben said. Ashley twitched and blushed at the word. He wondered if this was going to be a problem. On the one hand he knew she'd had sex before, obviously. Eli probably hadn't treated her well when they'd had sex but she'd conceived a child so she must understand the basics of it. When they were in the kitchen she seemed to know what to do but when faced with the actual activity she was locking up... like a complete virgin. It couldn't just be his size, could it?

"How about for tonight we just hug and kiss," he suggested. She looked up into his eyes and he saw... desperation? "What's wrong?"

"I don't know. I want to make love to you but my mind goes blank when I look at..." Her voice just trailed off as she looked down again.

"Has this happened before?" he asked.

"No," she said quietly.

"You saw Eli when you made love-"

"We never made love. He had relations with me. We never made love," she corrected him.

"I'm sorry. Sex should be a mutual expression of intimacy," Ben said and Ashley twitched again.

"Are my words bothering you?" Ben asked carefully.

"I- I've just never... felt comfortable using them. Ever. They're not words I have experience with so they're... shocking to me. It's my problem. Not yours." She looked at Ben in apology.

Ben smiled at her. "Let's lie down side by side and just relax. I'll caress safe areas of you and when you are comfortable you can touch me anywhere you please. Baby steps." She nodded quickly and grinned up at him. They climbed onto the bed and settled down on their sides facing each other, Ben on his right side to keep his good hand free. They shared a smile.

Ben stroked her cheek and ran his finger along the edge of her jawline. She sighed and he felt her relaxing. He stroked her lower lip with his thumb and she caught her breath. She opened her eyes and looked at his lips hungrily. He smiled and leaned forward and kissed her tenderly.

When they parted she leaned her forehead against his. "Ben, Ben, Ben. The things that go through my head when you kiss me!" she sighed.

He caressed her shoulder and ran his hand down her side to her hip. She gasped and kissed him again, harder this time. Still not very smooth about it but her passion made up for that.

Ben felt a hesitant touch on his cock. Then the fingers shook and took a grip.

"Mmmmph!" Ashley squealed into his mouth as she yanked back her hands.

She pulled back from the kiss and looked at him a little wild eyed. "It's so hot and it moves! I can feel your pulse!"

Ben grinned at her. "Yes. That felt good too."

"It did?"

"A beautiful woman holds a man's cock, it's going to feel good!" Ben teased and saw her eyelids flutter as he said the word 'cock'. He grinned and shook his head. "You're delightful!"

She pouted at him. "You're teasing me!"

His grin got wider. "Not at all! You're just so interesting in your reactions! Ah!" he yelped as hands took a grip on his cock again.

"Look who's having a reaction now!" she said.

He saw the challenge in her eyes but also a genuine rattling of her nerves. It was taking a lot for her to maintain her grip as her hands wanted to pull away.

"You seem to like holding my cock," Ben said deliberately and felt her grip tighten momentarily as her muscles spasmed. Her eyelids were definitely doing the fluttering thing again though she was trying to maintain eye contact. "If I didn't know better I'd think you were going to stroke my cock with your lovely fingers."

Ben saw Ashley's nostrils flare and her jaw muscled flex as her teeth clenched. She was fighting the programming of her upbringing and he was seriously impressed with her willpower. Her hands moved up and down jerkily and her mouth dropped open in surprise. His cock surged and twitched in her hands and he felt a shudder rock through her muscles but she continued.

At the bottom of one long stroke her fingers encountered a new sensation. She looked down and saw her hands were holding his balls.

"You need to be gentle with those. Sensitive to too much pressure," he said cautioning her.

She looked up at him suddenly, her mouth working but nothing coming out. He saw her eyes begin to roll back. He pulled her hands away and lifted them to his lips. Her eyes refocused and locked onto his.

"You did amazingly well!" he said.

"I- I did?"

"Very much. You have an amazing amount of willpower!" he told her.

She frowned. "Now I know you're just trying to charm me!"

"You should have picked up by now that's not how I am. I don't lie. I won't even use 'charming words' unless I genuinely believe in what I'm saying. Then it isn't charm but truth."

She looked in his eyes and saw the honesty in them. She was shocked by how good that made her feel. He believed in her! Tears welled up in her eyes and she surged forward to pull him into a hug. He put his arms around her while she struggled to control her emotions.

They lay there like that with Ashley partially lying on his body, her face pressed against his chest as her head was tucked under his chin.

Ben held still except for his hands which rubbed up and down her back. He kept his splinted finger from touching her. The cool metal would be a distraction. He also did his best to ignore the fact that his cock was now pressing against her pussy through her panties.

Ashley's mind was spinning. His hands felt so incredibly good on her back and she could feel his heat pressing against her from below. Eli had always taken her from behind. He never let her see his... thing and never let her touch it. From behind was the only position he allowed.

She reached down and pulled her panties to the side and pushed down. Ben's cock found its course and began sinking into her depths. Ben's hands stopped in surprise then they moved downwards until they were squeezing her ass. It was Ashley's turn to stop in surprise. Oh my, she liked his hands there! She pushed harder and Ben's cock sank another inch inside.

Her eye lids were doing that fluttering thing again as she struggled to deal with what she was doing. Having... relations with Ben. She wasn't even his girlfriend much less his wife! Her mind filled with the sensations of how good he felt against her- inside her! Wicked thoughts! How could it be so wrong? He was such a good man. Maybe sometimes he was violent but never against a woman or child like Eli had been. Always in their defense- OOOOHHH!

Ben pulled out to the head then pushed back in feeling himself go deeper than before. Ashley was squeezing the hell out of his cock but she was taking it. He stroked out and in once more sinking deeper still.

"Ben, oh my Ben!"

"Are you ok? Do you want me to stop?" he asked gently.

She rubbed her face against his chest, breathing in his warm comforting scent. She wanted to bottle that scent so she could smell it each time she was feeling anxious... which was most nights. Not tonight though. "No, please don't stop! It's wonderful..."

His right hand was beginning to throb so he moved it up from her ass to gently stroke her back. His left remained on her ass, helping to control his movements.

Ashley cooed at the feeling of his hands on her. This was what it was supposed to feel like. This was right. Not what had been done to her by Eli. Ben was being with her. It was so right! He was so big! She felt so full! Wicked thoughts! She trembled.

Ben felt Ashley trembling against him and got concerned. This had to be a huge hurdle for her to get over. Sex outside a marriage? The concept of sex itself seemed to be problematic for the woman. Of course the way she was clinging to him wasn't telling him she wanted him to stop. Maybe if he gave her more control?

Ashley felt herself being rolled up on top of Ben's large body and he sank another inch inside. She'd thought he was already all the way in. She squeaked from her perch on top of his chest. She lifted her head to look down at him in question.

"Now you control the pace and movements," he said.

Her eyes widened. She was in control? She quickly pushed against his chest to protest and Ben's cock drove inwards. She made a croaking noise and closed her eyes tight. He was in so deep!

Ben's right hand cupped her breast and caressed gently, squeezing the nipple. A drop of milk seeped out and her breath whooshed out of her as she suddenly leaned forward against Ben's hand.

He yanked his hand back as a spike of pain shot through his finger. Dammit!

Her forward motion drew Ben's cock almost all the way out. She felt empty without it so she immediately pushed back and slammed her pelvis down on his. He was fully inside her now and her eyes rolled back. It was too much! It was too good! Her hips began to move of their own accord. Wicked hips!

Ben gasped as she took all of him down to the base. She rocked her hips then began to do short strokes. He grabbed her ass and assisted her motions making the strokes longer and more forceful.

"YES! OH BEN, YES!" she cried, her hips picking up the pattern. Long fast strokes felt best. Felt like nothing she'd ever felt before. Being on top was nothing like she'd ever experienced. Controlling the pleasure was too much. The feeling of power! She looked down at Ben's face and she could see the pleasure there. The need. Impulsively she drove herself down harder and saw his eyes widen in surprise. She smiled down at him feeling an elation beyond her ability to contain. This was what two people were supposed to feel! She felt robbed by her earlier experiences. NO! She would never think of those times again. They were a sick and twisted shadow of what it was supposed to be like. Eli was nothing. She drove herself faster and harder and it just kept feeling better. How? How could it feel this good? How could it keep getting better? Something was happening.

Ben could see Ashley was close. Her face was so easy to read. She was driving him into her so hard now, slapping her pelvis against his, he was rapidly approaching his own release.

"BEN! SOMETHING- SOMETHING IS HAPPENING! SOMETHING- OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! AAAAAHHHHHH!" she wailed, grinding herself against him almost painfully.

The almost violent pumping of Ben's cock was too much and he came hard.

They lay there panting. She had collapsed on his chest and the heat rising from him was... delicious. Her mind was floating above her body completely aware of every tingle and splash of sparks running up and down her body but seeing it from a slight distance.

"Mama? Are you alright?"

Ashley and Ben froze as the tiny nervous voice spoke through the door. A brave voice.

Ben smiled at the door and Ashley burst into laughter. The elation was back and it was rocking through her body.

"Mama?"

"Yes! Yes baby! Mama is good! Mama is very good! Go back to bed sweetie, I'll talk to you in the morning. I love you baby!"

"We love you too Mama!" There were giggles. "Goodnight Ben!"

"Goodnight girls," Ben called out. The giggles moved away from the door.

They blushed at each other.

"Oh my stars Ben! I've never felt like that before. It's never felt that good!"

"You've never had an orgasm before?" he asked incredulously.

She twitched at the word and looked at him with wide eyes. He began to chuckle.

She swatted his chest. "Don't be laughing at a lady after having relations."

"Sex. Say it. Sex," Ben said with a grin watching her twitch. "They're just words and there's no such thing as a bad word. Just bad intentions behind the words."

She scowled at him but he could see her upset wasn't real. She shook her head and smiled down at him. "Sex."

"There you go."

"No, I've never had... one of those before. I liked it. A lot," she said as she stretched languorously over his body. Ben felt her bearing down on his softening cock and a little bit of cum was squeezed out. A new worry surfaced.

"Are you on the pill by any chance? I was told at a fertility clinic that the odds of me making a woman pregnant are negligible but Tina proved miracles happen."

"No, I'm not but it's not my time. Between that and your report from the clinic I should be good," Ashley said resting her cheek against his chest. She breathed in and there it was again. Calm. Peace. Happiness. And afterglow! Wicked thoughts! She grinned.

Ben's right hand was steadily throbbing. She noticed him holding his hand out awkwardly.

"Is it hurting?"

"Yeah, I think I'd better go take care of it. I got a little too excited and used my hand a little too much," Ben said with a sigh.

"I like your hands on me," she said quietly.

"And I like touching you," Ben smiled.

Ashley rolled off his body and sighed with contentment as Ben got up and padded over to the washroom. He cleaned up a little and came back out to put on his clothes.

She looked at him from the bed and she had a small frown on her face. "Was- was this a booty call?"

Ben snorted and looked at her in surprise. "Booty call? Where do you kids pick up such language?" he said with a grin.

She smiled but the worry came back.

Ben walked over to the bed and sat next to her. He placed his left hand on her bare tummy and her eyes closed in bliss. "No. I don't do 'Booty Calls'. I won't ever disrespect you like that. You are an amazing woman! Besides I think you'll have an easier time having a discussion with the girls tomorrow morning without my presence to cause more giggling."

Ashley smiled and Ben could see the love in her eyes. "Those girls saved my life. Through my entire marriage to that man, they were there for me and kept me sane. I couldn't love them more if I'd given birth to them myself."

"They are pretty wonderful girls!" Ben agreed. He leaned over and gave her a kiss. "Come on, you have to lock up behind me."

She put on her dressing gown and followed Ben down to the kitchen. He pulled his shirt out of his sweater and handed Ashley the sweater as he pulled the shirt on. He saw her holding the sweater to her face.

"May I keep this tonight?" she asked him with big eyes.

"What is it with ladies and my sweaters?" he grumped but nodded.

Her smile was dazzling. He put on his jacket by the door. Giving her another kiss he headed home.

As he let himself in he sighed with contentment. His home smelled of baking, warm, sweet and spicy. It smelled like love. He hung up his jacket and made his way to the master bedroom. Tina and Lucy were both sitting up, leaning back against pillows working on their tablets. Lucy had earphones in which she plucked out when he entered.

"Nice haircut! A little messy brushwork though," she said with a knowing smile.

Ben just smiled at her and walked into the bathroom to get undressed. The clothes went into the laundry bin and he took some painkillers for his hand after he'd removed the splint. He'd ice it after his shower. He stepped into the shower and got the water good and hot. It felt good so he let the heat sink in for a minute then awkwardly tried to wash his hair. Then he felt hands rubbing soap on his back. He looked around himself and Lucy smiled back at him as she washed him. She had on a shower cap to keep her hair dry but she looked lovely.

"Could you wash my hair? My hand's hurting."

"Sure but you'll have to bend down a little."

He turned and knelt on the tiles at her feet. "That works too," she grinned.

She rubbed the shampoo into his hair and Ben had a perfect view of her shaven pussy. Once she'd rinsed the shampoo away he dipped forward and pressed his lips to her skin. She hissed through her teeth and her fingers clenched in his hair. She involuntarily tugged his face tighter against herself. Ben's tongue pressed firmly against her wet lips and slipped deep inside. Lucy cried out.

Keeping his right hand carefully out of play he sunk two fingers from his left into her pussy and began pumping them in and out as he thrashed her pussy lips with his tongue, gently sucking on her clit. Lucy threw her head back as the sudden orgasm almost took her legs out from under her. Ben stood and gently sat Lucy on the small bench while he rinsed himself off. He could see she was wiped so he rubbed a fluffy towel over her body to dry her and sent her on her way back to bed. He brushed his teeth and walked out into the bedroom.

Tina's face was looking a little flushed and Lucy was snoring softly. Ben caught the gleam of juices on Tina's fingers. She'd been listening to the noises from the bathroom.

He reached down, pulled her hand up and slipped her fingers into his mouth. She watched his mouth with wide eyes and moaned at the feel of his tongue licking her nectar from her fingers. He saw her hips squirm. She wanted him.

He stood next to the bed and Tina's eyes locked on his heavy cock. He slid his fingers into her hair, ignoring the pain from his finger and pulled her face toward him. She automatically opened her mouth as he guided the head between her lips. She moaned and trembled as he slowly fucked her mouth.

Once his cock was slick with her spit he pulled her away from it with his grip on her hair. Her eyes flashed up to his, her desperate need plain to see in them. He'd have to be careful of her cast and his finger. He still had to ice it.

He carefully pulled her down the bed and flipped her onto her stomach. Tina was enjoying his manhandling of her body so she gave herself over to his control completely. Her breathing was heavy and she watched him with feverish attention. He pulled her hips up and left her legs together. Bending over he parted her cheeks and stroked her pussy with his tongue.

1...1011121314...16