A Shepherd Afield Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Ben! So good!" she moaned. When he forced his tongue into her puckered asshole she cried out and pushed her hips back, impaling herself on his tongue. It was time. She was ready.

Ben knelt behind her and pushed his slick cock between her cheeks feeling it part her wet pussy lips. With her knees together she was extra tight but Ben continued to push and felt himself being accepted into her body. He didn't force himself too deep and her pregnancy was adding too much pressure down there to begin with.

"Touch yourself Tina," he commanded and heard her gasp in relief. She'd been waiting for his permission. Immediately her fingers were busy rubbing at her swollen clit. He pumped slowly just enjoying the sensations. He realized he was tired and was going to take a long time to reach his orgasm so he rubbed the pad of his thumb over Tina's rosebud and he felt her body begin to quake through a powerful release. When she was done he pulled himself free and kissed her ass cheeks. She purred with happiness. He tucked her under the covers and went back into the bathroom to clean himself up. He came back out and slipped on pajama bottoms. Ensuring his erection had subsided he left the bedroom to walk down to the kitchen. Reaching into the freezer he pulled the icepack out for his hand.

"Are you ok?"

Ben turned and saw it was Penny and Karen looking at him from the kitchen doorway.

"Yeah, just icing my finger. What are you two doing up?"

"Would you like some banana bread to go with that ice?" Penny asked. "We made it together."

Ben smiled and nodded. Karen poured him a small glass of milk as Penny cut a generous slice of the bread for him.

She handed him the plate with an excited expression and he took a bite. It was moist and delicious. "You keep making these delicious desserts we're going to have to step up our workout routines," he moaned.

They smiled happily at him.

"Now, seriously, what's up?"

Karen looked nervously at Penny then looked Ben straight in the eye. He was already impressed.

"We'd like to go clubbing with Lisa and Lori McKellan this Friday night," she said.

"Clubbing?"

"They've invited us to go dancing with them at some clubs. We'd like to go," Penny spoke up.

"You've been to clubs before?"

"Yes, but we were never allowed to dance. We had to stay next to Mr. Shakir at all times," Penny said.

"I'm going to say yes tentatively. I want to speak to Lisa and Lori first so they know my concerns and won't put you too into any situations that might get out of control."

Karen and Penny grinned and took turns hugging him. He sent them off to bed as it was a school night.

He sat in the kitchen icing his finger until it was time to stop the treatment. The pack went back into the freezer and he walked back down the hall to the bedroom. The splint went back on his finger and he crawled into bed between the two gently snoring women. The sound was actually rather soothing so sleep was quick to take him.

Chapter 6

Karen and Penny ran through the workout routine he'd created for them without complaint. He assured them that if they stuck to it the exercising itself would begin to feel like a reward. Not like the mean, cruel punishment it currently felt like to them.

The morning routine of breakfast with the family then the chaos of everyone getting ready and out the door was something Ben actually looked forward to. He wondered how he was going to be when Karen and Penny were living in their own house. At least he felt comfortable that the girls would be able to cook for themselves.

Ben drove over to the car dealership and met a very happy and excited Gwen. They exchanged checks and keys and Ben drove away in a bright and shiny red... minivan. It handled really well but... it was a minivan. With his child on the way he wondered if Tina would prefer they drove one of these. He shuddered.

After a brief stop at the bank to deposit the check he drove home and left the new van parked in Ashley's driveway. He walked over to see how the renovations were coming along.

"Ben! Was that you I saw in the lovely family car?" the big man teased.

"Ashley's minivan! I get my truck back tonight!" Ben insisted.

"I don't know you looked pretty natural in it. With the kid coming soon," Dominic grinned, ignoring Ben's annoyed look.

Ben turned his attention from the tease to his new project. They were retrofitting the existing foundation on the front half of the house to incorporate the new steel beams for supporting the new second floor above it. These new beams would be connected to the beams integrated in the extension and the entire structure would be so much stronger. Over engineered? Maybe but Ben was thrilled to see his creation coming together. He itched to get in there and help but his hand was feeling better this morning and he knew he had to give it time. He sighed.

Dominic knew his friend was disappointed about not being able to participate but playing the white knight sometimes had a cost. Speaking about another of Ben's projects. "Jayden is a good worker. He even managed to keep his cool when some of the guys 'hazed the newbie'. He takes instructions without a lot of attitude and gets the job done. I wouldn't hesitate in hiring him on permanently. Do you know what his career aspirations are?"

Ben smiled at Dominic. It was good to hear his faith in the boy hadn't been misplaced. "He was talking about being a music producer I think. If you wanted to talk to him about a position be my guest. He'd be crazy to turn it down especially with his new criminal record."

Dominic nodded and patted Ben's shoulder as he walked off to find Hector. Truth be told he was enjoying this project more than many of the neighborhood jobs they did. The food was certainly better!

With a sigh, Ben turned away from the renovation project and walked over to the daycare. He went inside and waited. Lisa came out to see who it was and smiled brilliantly at him.

"Hi Ben! You're early today."

"Actually I came to speak with you and Lori."

Her eyes lit up and she raised a finger to get him to wait. She slipped into the back and moments later the two were standing before him looking at him with happy expectant smiles.

He couldn't help but take a moment to admire just how lovely they had become. From the awkward young teens they had blossomed into such exceptionally beautiful women. They were dressed in comfortable sweaters and slacks, perfect for dealing with a flock of precocious children but their beauty shone through. He gave himself a little shake and their smiles just got wider.

"I understand you've asked Karen and Penny to go clubbing with you," he began.

Their expressions became concerned. "Should we have asked you first?" Lori asked nervously.

"What? No, that's fine. I just wanted to speak with you to be sure you understood the need for taking extra care with them. While they may seem like fully grown young women their experiences growing up haven't really prepared them for the same kind of socialization you two are comfortable with. As you've mentioned there are players and predators at these clubs. I won't have them fall victim to another monster."

They smiled at his protectiveness.

"Why don't you come dancing with us tonight? We were going to go out for dinner then hit a single dance club, the Embassy. Ease them into it. If you came with us you could see how they do," Lisa suggested and Lori smiled encouragingly.

"Uh, I doubt they'd want me along. They were pretty excited about having fun with you two," Ben suggested.

"Of course they'd love you to join us. I'll ask them," Lori said pulling out her phone. She tapped the keys to send a text and moments later the phone pinged with the incoming responses. Lori's face lit up with a grin. She turned her phone to Ben. He saw messages from both Karen and Penny. They'd both typed 'Squee!!!' though Karen's had some happy emoticons as well.

Ben frowned in confusion. "Is that a word? What does 'Squee' mean?"

Lisa and Lori giggled. "It means they're both squealing with excitement, Ben!" Lisa said with a grin.

"Oh! Well I guess it's ok then. What time should we come by?"

It was Lisa and Lori's turn to squeal and both jumped up to hug him excitedly. He endured their hugs, trying to keep the smile from his lips.

"Eight thirty," Lori finally said. She and her sister were practically vibrating with excitement.

"Ok, we'll see you then," Ben said with a nod and left. He heard them giggling with glee as they went back into the daycare. He had to shake his head with a smile.

The crew next door were making their way to the food truck which was setting up for lunch. Today it was Mexican once more. A cheer went up as the team saw Ben approaching. He smiled and waved. He got in line next to Jayden who gave him a smile.

"How's it going?" he asked the young man.

"It's going really well! Mr. Selleni offered me a full time job!" Jayden said with a grin.

"What about your goal to be a music producer?" Ben asked.

Jayden's expression turned serious and he nodded. "I haven't given up on that dream but I'll need a steady and solid income for a while to establish a reserve of savings. Mr. Selleni explained that many of his workers have side jobs in the off season and if that works out they move on to do that. If not they still have a dependable income. He told me how much I could be making working for him."

Ben smiled at Jayden's enthusiasm. He was pleased to see Jayden thinking long term and realistic long term at that. He had hope for the boy. They got to the truck and Ben placed his order. He got an order of spicy fish tacos for Tina as well.

He waved at the guys and headed home with his food.

"Tina?" Ben called out when he got in the door.

"I'm in the living room," she answered.

"I picked you up some fish tacos!" Ben said as he put the food on the kitchen table and walked into the living room to scoop Tina up in his arms. He carried her back into the kitchen kissing her neck and nibbling at her ears. She was squealing and squirming the entire way.

"Stop!" she finally gasped as he set her down. She was panting to catch her breath as she looked at him with hunger in her eyes.

"I got the tacos extra spicy. I hope they're ok," he said with a smile.

She smelled the food and smiled at him. They ate in silence, enjoying the delicious meals.

"Sorry for the short notice but I'll be joining Karen and Penny tonight when they go out for dinner and dancing with Lisa and Lori. I spoke to the twins about taking extra care with the girls and they reminded me I promised I'd go dancing with them."

Tina nodded at him and he could see she was feeling sad again. She liked dancing too. He tossed the garbage out and scooped Tina back in his arms. He carried her down the hall to the master bedroom and shut the door behind them.

"What are you up to Ben?" Tina said with a twinkle in her eye.

"I might be out late tonight and I have to get up early tomorrow for the flight so I thought I'd take a nap. You don't expect me to nap alone do you?" Ben said with an exaggerated look of shock on his face.

He carried her into the washroom and they brushed their teeth while she watched him expectantly. She wasn't buying his nap story and she was beginning to fidget.

Ben took off his clothes and undressed Tina. She didn't help him. She just kept looking at him with an impish smile on her lips. He pretended not to notice and once they were both naked he carried her to the bed and laid her out on the mattress. She looked up at him with that same tiny smile and he couldn't stop himself from laughing. She looked so sweet and treating her like a living doll was ridiculous. She giggled at his laughter.

He dropped down on the bed next to her and she rolled onto her side to cuddle in against his chest.

"I am going to miss you next week," Tina said in a quiet voice.

"I'll miss you too," he said and kissed the top of her head. "I wasn't kidding when I said I need you to take care of yourself and keep an eye on the others. It's the only thing making this trip possible for me. Knowing you will be here keeping order and maintaining the serenity of the household. That gives me peace of mind. Knowing I'll be coming home to you, Christopher, and our baby gives my life focus like I've never had before. I love you so much!"

Tina pulled herself up on Ben's chest to look into his eyes. She saw the love and need in them. She kissed him fiercely and he responded with equal passion. He tenderly held her face as he caressed her lips with his, stroking her lower one with the tip of his tongue, drawing gasps from the petite woman.

Her tongue joined his and he sucked on it. Tina trembled and ground herself against his body. She squealed when Ben suddenly rolled over to put her under him. He kept his full weight from her body but his kiss became more demanding and she shook with need.

Ben's mouth moved to her neck and her pleasure spiked as a charge shot through her nerves. His lips and his hands traveled down her body nibbling and stroking as they went. Tina cried out and gasped as her body responded to him. Her nipples were too sensitive now so he only lightly kissed and stroked them with his tongue before moving on.

Tina's pussy was glistening with her juices when he reached there and he spent some time nibbling at the tender flesh of her inner thighs causing her to wail and squirm with need. He could tell that if he were to lick her even once she would likely come so he reached over to the end table next to the bed and pulled out two packets of lube. He slathered the slick gel over his cock and carefully stroked the remaining amount over her pussy, avoiding her clit for now.

"Ben! Oh Ben! Please! Put it inside!" Tina begged.

He rubbed the thick, hot head of his cock against her pussy lips and Tina cried out. "YES! Oh Ben yes!"

He rocked his hips forward gently and the head forced its way inside.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" Tina's voice went soft and her eyes opened to watch him. Ben could see she was on the precipice of a huge release. He thought he would try to keep her on that edge for just a little longer.

He made short slow strokes, gradually easing himself deeper inside. "Ben! Ben! Ben! Oh yes! More! Ahhhh!" she breathed.

He knew not to force too much of himself inside as that was too uncomfortable for her and he was sufficiently deep at this point to set up a steady driving stroke.

"YES! YES! OH BEN! SO GOOD!" Tina gasped as her eyes closed tightly. He saw an adorable little wrinkle form between her eyebrows as she concentrated on the explosive release beginning to emerge.

Ben was right there as well. It was time to take it home. He sped up his strokes and Tina clawed the sheet as her eyes flew open. He simultaneously rubbed his thumb over her clit and that was it.

He felt her pussy begin to pulse and squeeze his cock and he sighed as his own release took him.

Tina's small hand eventually grabbed his arm and pulled his hand away from her pussy as she was becoming too sensitive. She lay panting on the bed, her eyes rolling, her skin coated in a fine sheen of sweat.

"Ben, that... was... wonderful!" she said dreamily when her breathing slowed enough for her to talk.

He grinned and leaned over her body to give her a quick but tender kiss. He slipped off the bed to duck into the washroom. He cleaned up quickly and returned with a warm, damp facecloth and towel. He proceeded to wipe down Tina's body and rubbed a fluffy towel over her afterwards. They shared a smile as they remembered the first time he toweled her dry.

Dropping the towels in the laundry bin he made his way back to the bed, set an alarm and crawled under the covers with Tina to take that nap he needed. Now, she was only too happy to join him.

Ben upgraded the twin's selection of the restaurant they were going to when he discovered their choice served food that didn't agree with his digestion. They were delighted with his alternative and were all smiles as he led them inside the upscale Thai-Asian fusion restaurant he'd been wanting to try. It was situated on the top floor of a rather expensive boutique shopping center downtown. The view from the fifth floor windows was of the lovely street below, lit up by the shop signs filled with last minute shoppers and theater goers. The manager was conferring with the host and took one look at the large imposing man with four beautiful young women and immediately stepped forward. He smelled money.

"Welcome to Golden Sun! I'm the manager Filip Tang. Is this your first visit with us?"

Ben smiled and nodded. Tang returned the smile and led Ben and the ladies to the best table right by the window. He plucked a reserved sign from the surface and saw them seated. He handed out menus and bowed to them again.

"If you have any questions or concerns please ask the server to contact me. Enjoy your evening!" With that and a twirl the man moved back to the host station.

"We should eat out more often with you Ben! You get amazing service!" Lisa said with a grin.

"I'm sure he was just trying to impress the lovely women I'm with," Ben said, with a grin of his own.

"Ooo! This place is much more expensive than what we had planned!" Lori said with a frown.

"Not to worry, dinner is on me as this place was my choice. Order whatever you like," Ben said as he looked at the options. He missed the delighted smile shared between the four women. Soon they were all pouring over the menu and Lisa was tapping out their order on a tablet attached to the table. Ben stuck with tried and true. He ordered the Pad Thai with chicken and shrimp with mild spices.

A server arrived and checked the order on the tablet and confirmed it was complete. She submitted the order to the kitchen and asked for their drink order. Lisa and Lori ordered Lychee Martinis. Karen and Penny ordered Piña Coladas as the coconut would complement their food orders. Ben ordered a pineapple juice.

"Thank you so much for coming out with us tonight Ben!" Lori said. Lisa nodded and Penny and Karen joined in.

"I love dancing! I have to admit I haven't been to this club we're going to tonight. What was it called again? The Empire?" he asked.

Lisa giggled. "No, the Embassy." She looked at her sister. "We haven't been to the Empire in years. That place was gorgeous if pricy."

"It closed down a year or so ago and reopened under a new name I think. Hang on." Lori did a quick search on her phone. "Here it is. It's called 'Asylum' now. Ohmigod! Look at this place! It looks amazing!" She handed her phone to Lisa who gasped excitedly. She turned to Ben.

"Could we go here tonight instead of the Embassy? It's much hotter than the Embassy!" Lisa begged.

Ben looked at the picture and admitted the club looked interesting. He knew nothing about either of these clubs so one was as good as the other to him. "Sure. I don't see why not." He handed the phone to Karen who was desperate to see the club. Her eyes lit up and Penny got excited when she saw the pictures as well.

Ben just smiled at their excitement.

The drinks arrived and they all drank a toast to the fun they were going to have tonight.

Ben parked his truck in the lot across from the large converted factory. There was a large line waiting to get in. He looked up at the five story brick clad edifice and took in the bursts of color light flashing out of the large windows. Asylum looked like a good choice of names for this place. He could feel the music from across the street.

Lisa and Lori took his arms and Karen and Penny took their other arms. The five walked across the street heading directly for the doorman. The twins told Ben victory went to the bold so a frontal assault was their best approach to getting into this ultra-popular dance club. Ben felt a little odd about pretending he deserved preferential treatment but he was with the ladies and he believed they did so he went along with it.