A Shepherd Afield Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adrenalin pumping Ben scooped them both up in his arms against his chest and they squealed as he spun them around. God they felt good against his skin! When he set them back down on their feet Lori immediately pulled his head down to hers and she kissed him, pressing her tits against his chest. He slid his tongue into her mouth and pulled her in tight. When they parted he had to keep hold of her as she was wobbling. She pressed her lips to his shoulder as she ground herself against his leg.

Ben pulled Lisa against him and kissed her boldly as well. She moaned into his mouth as his hand squeezed her ass, holding her tight against his other leg.

Lori began to shake as her body crested through a delicious orgasm. She cried out and bit down gently on Ben's shoulder.

Lisa was right there with her sister. Ben's forceful moves in this public spot ripped away their inhibitions and she came hard. She clung to him as she trembled.

Ben slowly became aware of his surroundings once more and realized they had an audience. About a dozen young dancers were frozen, watching their display of passion. Some couples were holding each other tight, bodies moving in sympathy with the twin's movements. Others were unable to move or look away. Ben stared down his audience and the moment was broken. The people quickly made their way to the exit, bursting with the need to tell their friends about what they'd just witnessed.

Lisa and Lori rolled their foreheads against Ben's shoulders until they could see each other across his chest. They shared a look of love and contentment which became grins of excitement. They'd just made love to Ben in public! Well, almost. They were still dressed, mostly.

Ben got them moving again and they rinsed themselves off in the rain. They parted at the entrance to the locker rooms and Ben heard a burst of giggles as the twins went inside. He wasn't sure if it was them or not. He walked into the men's change room and grabbed a towel. In the brighter light of this room he saw the white swim suits became translucent when wet. That seemed like a bad idea.

He dried off and got dressed. When he stepped out of the locker room back into the foyer he spotted Stephane speaking excitedly to a young man which looked like one of the voyeurs. He frowned and the young man spotted him, nodded to Stephane and quickly walked out into the main area of the club.

The club manager spun and smiled at Ben. He came rushing over. "Mr. Shepherd! What did you think of the Steam Room?"

Ben was a little taken aback by the man's excitement. Still, he deserved an answer.

"As a mechanical engineer by trade I was really impressed by the engineering involved but once I was able to put that aside I let myself just absorb the ambiance. The Steam Room is unique and wonderful! Dancing there was amazing! But it was the Shower Room that really affected me. The gestalt of the experience was... transcendent. I wasn't in the club anymore. It was more than a little liberating. Thank you for that."

Stephane looked like he might cry but they were tears of joy. Ben shook his hand and the man bowed slightly and rushed out into the club. Ben watched him leave then turned as he heard the happy voices of the twins. He smiled as they skipped over to him and he hugged them to his chest. He gave them both a sweet kiss on the lips and guided them out into the club.

The lights moving across the floor and ceiling display were in deep tones of blues with streaks of white and red. As Ben walked back to their tables he watched the patterns in the lights and became a little mesmerized. Lisa was also watching it with a smile and stopped so abruptly Ben bumped into her.

"What's wrong?" he asked as he saw her eyes were wide as she followed the moving lights.

"It's us!" she gasped.

Lori walked back and watched the moving lights as well. "Ohmygod! It is us!" She began to laugh and Lisa joined in.

Ben looked up and allowed his eyes to take in the shapes as they moved. He froze. It was them! In the dark corner of the shower room. Someone had filmed them with a cell camera but luckily the low light quality made the image more abstract. He felt relief for that at least. It was actually beautiful in an impressionist painting kind of way. He smiled and hugged the ladies. They'd made art and this time he didn't really have to worry about being identified.

They continued on to their table and the twins had another drink while Ben drank some spring water. He caught Lori yawning and raised an eyebrow at her. She smiled sheepishly.

"Yes, I'm a little pooped," she admitted.

Lisa was hiding her yawn behind her hand but Lori yanked it away as she didn't want to be the only one.

"OK, it's time to take you lovely ladies home."

"Awww!" they said in unison and Ben flashed back to earlier in the evening with Karen and Penny. He grinned and stood up. He helped them to their feet and Yvonne arrived with their last premium bottle and a tray of shots.

Ben looked a few tables over and saw a group of women who seemed to be celebrating a birthday or a stagette. One of the women had stick on bows in her hair. There were at least six women at the table.

"Yvonne, please take these drinks to those ladies with my compliments," Ben said and slipped her a fifty as a tip. She smiled and carried the tray over to the table and pointed over her shoulder as she spoke to them. The group craned their necks to look at their benefactor as he walked by with the twins.

"OHMYGOD! OHMYGOD! KELLY! IT'S HIM! THE BRONZE MAN!" one of the ladies screeched and jumped to her feet. She was tall and very thin. Ben saw she had an oversized button pinned to her dress that said 'Maid of Horror'. The woman with the bows was next to her feet and her button said 'Bridezilla'. She was much shorter and a little plump. The rest of the group scrambled to join them.

"I'm Ceecee and this is Kelly, who's getting married tomorrow! Please! You have to join us for a drink!" Ceecee gasped.

"Sorry, we're just heading home," Ben said with a smile.

"Could- could I get a picture with you?" Kelly asked.

Thinking of his run at the daycare in with Mike, Dawn's jealous husband he was hesitant. "How good of a sport is your fiancé?"

"Jerry has a great sense of humor!" Ceecee said but some of the other ladies didn't look so convinced.

"How about one picture with just Kelly and one with the group then we go. OK?" Ben said.

The group nodded and Yvonne, Lisa, and Lori got roped into being the photographers as everyone handed their phones over.

Ben stood next to the table and the ladies crowded around him. Some of their hands were wandering a little but Ben held his pose until all the pictures were taken.

"Ok, now just Kelly," Ben said, trying to ignore the last few bold touches. He was getting a little annoyed at their expectation that he would be ok with being pawed.

The woman was so much shorter than Ben so he picked her up in his arms. She squeaked then grinned madly for the cameras. He hoped this wouldn't come back to haunt him.

Ben set her down on her feet, disengaged himself from her grip, said his good lucks and good nights, and made a beeline for the coat check with the twins in tow.

"You made her night Ben. Maybe her life. I doubt anyone has ever lifted her like that," Lisa said as she put her jacket on. He just smiled at them as he ushered them out. He thanked Damien and assured the man that they'd return. There was still a large line waiting to get inside. Ben got the ladies into his truck and headed home. Lori had called shotgun so she got to sit up front with Ben.

When they pulled into Daphne's driveway he shut the engine and turned to face the twins.

"Thank you for an amazing night of dinner and dancing. Thank you especially for keeping an eye on the girls. You showed amazing responsibility and I no longer have reservations about you two taking them out dancing with you. Karen is still a bit of a concern for me so I'll ask you to remain extra vigilant with her. I'll walk you to your door."

"Can we get a goodnight kiss here in your truck where it's warm?" Lori asked.

Ben smiled. "Sure."

Lori was pressed up against his body and her amazing mouth was against his before he was ready but he caught up pretty quickly. Ben felt himself swelling in his pants and realized this was not a good idea before he went to bed. He'd need a cold shower. He gently pulled Lori off of his chest and set her back on the seat.

Lisa leaned over the seat and her kiss was slower and more sensual which just made Ben's cock harder.

When she pulled back Ben sighed. Cold shower it is. He glanced at the clock on the dash. It was almost 2AM and he had to be up in a few hours to drive to the airport. So no cold shower.

"Stay in the truck Ben. We're just steps away. Have a wonderful time on your trip and think of us being there in our real bikinis!" Lisa said with a wicked smile.

"Out you go before you give me a permanent erection!" Ben snarled playfully, causing them to giggle as they slipped from the truck. He watched them go inside then drove home and parked in his garage. He went inside quietly and made his way into the master bedroom. He saw Tina and Lucy under the covers and he smiled. He tugged off his clothes, slipped into the bathroom and closed the door. He was still stiff as iron but he'd just ignore it.

He was brushing his teeth when the bathroom door opened and a face peered in at him. Lucy smiled at him and slipped inside.

"What are you doing up?" he asked. "Was I making too much noise?"

"No, Tina asked me to keep an eye out for you as you were going to come home with one of those," Lucy said with a smile pointing to his bobbing erection.

"How did she- never mind," he mumbled. Of course Tina knew he'd return horny. He was on a date with the twins.

Lucy knelt before him.

"You don't need to do that. It will go away."

She looked up at him with a pleading expression. "Please Ben, I promised Tina and I really, really want to."

Ben was caught by how beautiful she looked and how incredibly sexy it was to have a woman ask to do this for him. He was rendered speechless so he just nodded and leaned back against the counter.

Showing her desire, Lucy wasted no time in stroking his length with her tongue.

"Oh shit, yes!" Ben gasped.

She ran her tongue roughly over the head of his cock and Ben shook with need.

Then his cock was plunging down into her throat.

"Fuck!" Ben struggled to keep his voice down.

Lucy drove her head down over Ben's cock and pumped him deep into her throat again and again until he felt his mind beginning to leave his body.

Then he was cumming hard in her mouth as she stroked his length with her hands. Her throat was working and she was concentrating hard but finally he relaxed so she did as well. He handed her a glass of water which she took with a smile. She rinsed and swallowed a few times and looked up at him with a surprised look.

"That was a lot of cum! Did they have you hard all night?" she asked quietly.

Ben chuckled. "Not all night."

He helped her to her feet and kissed her tenderly. He felt her tremble in his arms and his kiss became more passionate. She moaned gently as his tongue stroked across hers and she clung tighter to him. When his hardening cock rose up to press against her mound she gasped at its heat. Ben felt the heat coming from her and he ground his body against hers.

"Oh fuck Ben!" she gasped quietly against his chest.

He lifted her up in his arms and she wrapped her arms and legs around his body. He kissed her hard and rubbed his cock along her wet pussy as she squirmed. He repositioned her and guided the thick head of his cock to press against her pussy. He took it slow and felt her gradually welcoming him inside. Lucy pulled back from his mouth to grit her teeth and shake as the slowness was such a tease. She wanted him inside her but he was controlling the pace. Slowly he went deeper and deeper until her body was screaming for release. She felt so full!

"Fuck Ben, you're so wonderfully big!" she sighed.

Hands on her ass, Ben lifted and dropped Lucy on his cock and her mind was gone. Each drop ended with Ben lifting his hips up to slap their bodies together.

Lucy was racing to her release and was biting her lip to keep from screaming out her ecstasy.

Ben squeezed her ass cheeks and increased his speed and she was gone. He felt her pussy clamping down on his cock in pulses and she pressed her face to his shoulder to stifle her cries. He held her tight against him as she returned to earth.

She slumped against him panting after he lifted her off his still hard cock. "I- was supposed- to- take care- of that," she panted.

"And you did very well," he said as he gently returned her to her feet. He grabbed a facecloth, quickly cleaned himself off then applied lubricant to his cock. "I just want to say goodnight to Tina."

She grinned wickedly at him as he slipped out into the bedroom.

Sure enough he saw the light glint off of Tina's open eyes. She was on her side facing the bathroom door and her fingers had been busy. Obviously they weren't as quiet as they should have been. Tina's tummy was resting on the mattress and she was panting quietly. When she saw Ben's thick cock bobbing between his legs as he approached the bed she squeaked.

Ben grinned as he heard her react. He quickly got on the bed behind her and swooped down to kiss her neck and nibble his way to her mouth. She turned her head and her delicious lips were against his. He kissed her, dipping his tongue just inside to touch the tip of her tongue and she moaned with need. She was close which was good because so was he.

He rolled onto his back, lifting her up onto his body and she gasped. He couldn't see where he was positioned and was wondering how to fix that when he felt a hand grip his cock at the base and position it against Tina's hot pussy lips. He realized it had to be Lucy as Tina was still clinging to his arm wrapped around her chest under her tits. He slid her body down his chest and his cock plunged inside. Tina cried out as she couldn't keep her bliss contained.

Ben moaned as well as Tina felt so good and he was so close!

Then he felt it.

Lucy's tongue slowly sliding up his cock from his balls as the head was being caressed by the inner walls of Tina's hot pussy.

"OH FUCK!" Ben gasped and he felt Lucy's breath gust out over his skin as she chuckled at his reaction.

Higher her tongue climbed and Ben realized she wasn't stopping. Ben began thrusting more rapidly as the thought of what she was about to do lit a fire in him.

Tina clamped her hands over her mouth as Lucy reached her target. Lucy kissed, licked and sucked on Tina's sensitive clit as Ben thrust up into her roughly with his need. It was too much for her and she began to convulse with the strength of the orgasm that exploded through her.

Lucy's darting tongue worked its magic for Ben too as he clung to Tina's body while his cock sprayed his cum into her trembling channel.

Tina reached down and pulled at Lucy to make her stop and move up the bed. When Ben and Tina could see the auburn beauty's smiling yet nervous expression the small Korean woman pulled her down until their lips touched. Her small tongue slipped into Lucy's mouth and she slid her fingers through her silky brown locks. Lucy was whimpering with happiness as Tina kissed her.

When Tina lifted Lucy's face once more there were tears in her eyes but they were happy tears.

"I love you Tina!" Lucy cried.

"I love you too, my flower," Tina said, running her fingers over Lucy's cherry blossom tattoos on her shoulders.

Ben was deeply moved and wasn't sure what to do. He didn't want to break the moment. He'd seen signs of Lucy's affection for Tina but hadn't grasped the depths of Tina's love for her in return. He felt awestruck for being a witness to this moment.

"Ben is very happy about this too but maybe he should get some sleep," Tina said with a smile in her voice. As they were both still connected very intimately she'd felt his response to watching them kiss.

He blushed and hugged her as he pulled himself free. Lucy disappeared then he felt her mouth on him once more as she 'cleaned' him. She was quick then darted away into the bathroom to return with damp facecloths to truly clean her lovers with.

Ben gently rolled Tina back onto the bed and she sighed with contentment. She flipped onto her other side to face Ben and gave him a tender kiss.

When Lucy slipped back into bed Ben gave her a kiss as well and tucked the two women against him. His alarm was set for... ugh, two hours from now. Luckily sleep came quickly.

Chapter 7

Ben sat in the airport waiting area with Rochelle and Trish waiting to board their flight. He'd got them to the airport but he was aching for more sleep. He tried not to let his grumpiness leak out.

When Rochelle and Trish learned at the check-in desk they were heading off to an all-inclusive spa in Costa Rica they squealed a little and there were hugs and kisses. The clerk behind the desk enjoyed the show and Ben's embarrassment.

Now they waited. Boarding would begin in thirty minutes and with luck Ben would be able to get some sleep on the flight, the ladies had graciously given him the window seat. He tried to ignore the incessant babbling coming from the talking heads on the TV's positioned over the seating area.

He had just about dozed off when Rochelle grabbed his arm.

"What?" Ben gasped as he jerked awake.

"Ben! You're on TV again!" the woman hissed quietly.

He turned his blurry eyes to the set across from them and sure enough there he was in all his almost naked glory, the exception being the white bathing suit. That burst of white light he'd been dazzled by in the Steam Room had been from a camera's flash! Worse, his swim suit was well on its way to being translucent by that point so while he was covered you could certainly fill in the missing parts by the hints shown. He was instantly worried the twins would also have been exposed. He strained to hear what the vacuous blond on the set was saying.

"...slice of that, right? Well, mystery man Ben Shepherd was once more flaunting that gorgeous body of his at a local dance club last night in the company of two lovely companions." The image of Ben was replaced with a wider shot which included the twins but the room's steam combined with the flash of light obscured their faces. Ben sighed with relief. "Some guests reported that Ben was seen having his way with these young women in the dark corners of the dance club after dancing for hours."

Ben moaned as the dark image of him holding the twins against him appeared but once more he was relieved to see the image was no clearer on this screen. Based on the proportions of the figures in the image you could tell it was likely the same people from the previous image. He was the only one facing the camera and you still couldn't really make out his features. He still thought it was a lovely image and it might make a nice painting.

The scene cut to some stock scenes of the interior of the club. "The Asylum was recently renovated and has become a hotspot for the young and, obviously, young at heart. Club manager Stephane Guillotte spoke with us last night shortly after Mr. Shepherd left with the two women."

Stephane was smiling at the camera as the dancers moved behind him. "I spoke with Ben after he emerged from the Steam Room and he called the experience 'transcendent'! He's a lovely man and seemed to have a very good time tonight! We hope to see him again, soon!"

The scene cut to a group of women celebrating and Ben saw Ceecee and Kelly standing before their friends. "We understand you had a visit from Ben Shepherd."