A Shepherd Afield Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BurntRedstone
BurntRedstone
9,875 Followers

Ceecee leaned in, obviously drunk out of her mind. "He bought us drinks and we took some pictures with him. God, his body felt good!"

Ben moaned in dismay once more and Rochelle shared an anxious look with Trish who took Ben's hand to calm him.

The camera swung to Kelly who was also hammered. "He picked me up-" she froze then began to giggle uncontrollably as she heard the double meaning of her words and Ceecee began to laugh as well. "No! No... I mean he lifted me in his arms!" Kelly slapped ineffectively at her friend who was laughing hysterically but silently as she was so far gone. Kelly looked right at the camera. "He was so strong! It felt like he could do anything to me... wait! No! I love you Jerry!"

When the TV cut back to show the two TV anchors grinning foolishly at each other Ben leaned forward to put his face in his hands and groaned.

Curious eyes turned in their direction and recognition flared on more than a few faces. Rochelle shared a glance with Trish. Maybe it was a good idea to get out of town for a while.

They finally boarded the plane and took their seats. Ben had booked the bulkhead row as it gave him more leg room. It was also the emergency exit row so they had a visit from the flight attendant to go over the evacuation procedure. When she arrived she froze as she saw who was sitting next to the emergency door.

"Oh my gosh! This is the first time I've met a celebrity on one of my flights!" the young woman said. Ben looked up at her shocked and delighted expression and tried not to glower. She had to be in her early twenties, fresh out of school in her first real job. Her accent placed her from somewhere in the Midwest. Sandy blond hair pulled back in a tight bun, big blue eyes under fair brows, button nose and an oversized smile that was all white teeth. Her grey and white uniform maybe a touch too tight for her curvy physique. She probably just slipped in under the radar for the unofficial flight attendant weight restrictions. Her coworkers seemed to have the gaunt, underfed look that was the standard for this airline. Her nametag said 'Tracy'. Ben sighed. It was time to let 'Tracy' know she hadn't met one yet, gently.

"I'm not a celebrity, sorry."

"But... you're in the news and on TV and in the magazines and all over the Internet. What else does it take to be a celebrity?" she gushed back at him.

"What about the desire to be one? The willingness to give up your privacy-"

"BEN!" Rochelle barked to defuse the building explosion.

He looked into her worried eyes and shuddered from the surge of unused adrenaline. "Sorry." He looked up at the flight attendant who had a puzzled look in her big blue eyes. "My apologies."

"Ben had a late night after a rough week," Trish explained gesturing to her own finger where Ben's was in a splint.

"Would ya like a blanket and pillow?" the girl asked quietly.

"Please," Ben said with a strained smile and she moved off to find one.

He settled back in his chair and got as comfortable as he could in the small seat. He needed the pillow as the seat back wasn't high enough to rest his head back but he could lean his head against the window... if he had a pillow.

Passengers continued to stream by making their way to their seats. Ben did his best to ignore the few who took a second look at him and the ones who said his name or made comments, both good and bad.

Trish and Rochelle picked up on Ben's agitation and they shared a worried look. Trish was sitting by the aisle and kept her eye out for Attendant Tracy and the promised pillow and blanket.

"Dude! It's him!"

"Who?"

"The Bronze Dude! The one who banged those hot bitches in the club last night!"

"OH SHIT! YOU'RE NOT KIDDING!"

The smell of weed poured from the two young men and their eyes were badly bloodshot from over indulgence.

Ben turned a scowl at the intruding voices and felt Rochelle's hand on his arm.

"Teach us your ways, oh master!"

"Whoa! Are these MILF's with you? You are so our hero!"

Ben surged up out of his seat and Rochelle grabbed him around the waist while Trish got between Ben and the two young men who lurched back in surprise.

"I'M... NOBODY'S... GOD... DAMN... HERO!" Ben thundered out between clenched teeth as Trish slowly used her superior leverage to push him back down.

Rochelle finally managed to pull him past the tipping point and he fell back into his seat. She rested on his chest trying to catch her breath and heard his heart beat racing... and his breath catching in his chest.

Trish felt the sting of a slap on her ass which was quickly followed by a squeal of pain as her elbow snapped into the eye of the slapper.

"Oh! I'm so sorry, there is so little space in the aisle here!" Trish gushed as she discretely stomped her foot down on the bare toes of his grinning companion. There was a definite snap sound as a tiny bone broke under the pressure of her narrow boot heel. More screams.

Tracy finally returned with the pillow and blanket and Trish plucked them from the shocked woman's fingers. She passed them back to Rochelle who got Ben situated.

"Wh-what happened here?" Tracy squeaked.

"These two were making a nuisance of themselves and I stood up to speak to them. There is just so little space in this aisle and with the overhead bin I guess I lost my balance. They really should go take their seats so we can get underway though," Trish explained.

The 'dude' with the black eye opened his mouth to argue and Trish looked him straight in his good eye. His mouth snapped shut in a rare moment of wisdom. He dragged his hobbling buddy along as they made their way to the back.

"Thank you for the blanket and pillow," Trish said and sat. Tracy gave her a confused look and moved off.

Trish looked over at Ben but he was leaning up against the window with his pillow and the blanket pulled up over his head. She hoped he would get some sleep.

Rochelle had her hand on Ben's leg. She turned a troubled look towards her friend and mouthed the word 'trembling'. Trish shared her concern.

Under the blanket Ben struggled to get his breathing to steady while his chest felt tight and his eyes watered constantly. His nerves were screaming at him to run but he was in a plane. He had to calm down. The temptation to order a drink was almost overpowering as he knew it would help.

He felt Rochelle's hand resting on his leg and he drew strength from it. He reached down and placed his hand over hers and felt himself tilt back towards the side of coping. He could do this. With their help.

Rochelle felt Ben's hand clasp hers and she felt his trembling begin to slow. She did that. It was her. She brought this big man comfort and strength.

She bit her lip to keep herself from crying. She'd never done that for a man before. She felt empowered. For once she was the strong one, someone others could lean on. She looked over at Trish who saw her happiness and took her other hand.

Their vacation might be having a rocky start but it was looking like it was going to have some rather profound moments. That thought brought a smile to Rochelle's lips.

Costa Rica here we come!