A Shepherd Afield Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BurntRedstone
BurntRedstone
9,875 Followers

Jayden stiffened angrily and began to rise out of his chair.

Ben pinned him in place with a glare. "I'm talking about your pay."

Jayden blushed furiously and sat back down.

Rochelle was glaring at her son as well. "He should work for free for pulling crap like that!"

"That's your decision but I believe a man gives honest effort when he knows he's being fairly paid for it. I'm expecting Jayden to put in full days of work. He should be paid for that work. He's a beginner but this is a real job." Rochelle nodded to Ben who looked back at Jayden.

"Everyone on the worksite earned their right to be there. You're the newbie. You'll be expected to do a lot of grunt work. Can I rely on you to be professional and mature or am I going to be dealing with this chest thumping bullshit?" Ben said frankly.

Jayden nodded slightly.

"What does that mean?" Ben mimicking Jayden's minimal movement.

"I'll be professional and mature," he said.

Ben nodded. "I'll pay you $15 per hour to start and if you make it to the end of the project I'll prorate that up to $20 per hour. I'm expecting this project to last between four and six weeks, at five days a week and eight hours a day. We get the job done early AND done right, there's a bonus which covers the reduced time and then some." He stopped to see Jayden's reaction. Mental calculations were happening and struggling. "You could make close to $5000 in a relatively short time if you do a good job," Ben suggested. Jayden smiled at the sound of that.

Ben held out his hand to shake. "Deal?"

Jayden hesitated then gripped Ben's hand and shook.

Rochelle looked very pleased. Something else she needed to tell Ben popped into her head. "One more thing Ben. There's a group of young men Jayden is not to associate with by court order. If he does and the police catch him he goes to jail, no second chances. The police will be passing through the neighborhood at random intervals and will be watching."

Ben nodded and looked at Jayden. "How much do you want to avoid jail?"

Jayden looked at Ben seriously. "Very much."

Ben nodded. "If you see them coming, just let me, the site foreman or Dominic know."

The young man nodded.

Rochelle stood up and the men stood as well. "Thank you Ben! I really appreciate this!"

He opened his arms with a smile and Rochelle crushed herself against him with a happy smile. Jayden looked on with a conflicted expression.

Ben caught the look and frowned. Jayden still thought he was going to hurt his mother. Ben had no clue how to change his mind.

"I'll pick up the safety wear tomorrow and Jayden will see you at nine on Monday!" Rochelle said and Ben nodded. They headed home and Ben made his way down to his workshop. He spent the better part of two hours working on the puzzle for the Australian company and felt a solution percolating in the back of his brain. He pushed back from the table and looked at the clock. It was almost dinner hour. He listened and the house was quiet. He walked upstairs and no one was there. They'd been shopping for groceries for over four hours? Something was wrong. He called Trish's house and Lily picked up.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Lily? This is Ben. I'm looking for Tina and the rest of the girls."

"OH! They didn't call you? They're on their way home now. They... maybe I better let them tell you," she said hesitantly.

"What happened? Are they alright? Lily, talk to me!" Ben exclaimed.

"They ran into a little trouble with a few reporters who were... persistent about getting information about you. I'd really feel more comfortable if you got the story from them- AH! They just drove by going to your place! Talk to you later!" Lily hung up.

Ben hung up the phone then dashed outside to see Trish pulling up his driveway.

Lucy was sitting in the passenger seat and was looking at Ben with a nervous expression. Ben began to feel a little ill. Karen got out of the back seat and reached back inside and pulled out crutches. She glanced at Ben and her lip was trembling. Ben pushed forward and looked in the back seat.

Tina was sitting on the seat with her right leg up on Penny's lap. The lower half of her leg was in a cast. She looked over at Ben and he saw the black eye and the split and swollen lower lip.

The next thing he was aware of was carrying her cradled against his chest, carefully supporting her leg. Trish made it up his stairs before him and held the front door open. He set her down easy on the couch and Trish had the ottoman ready for her to rest her cast on. He knelt next to the couch taking in the bruises.

Ben's hands began to shake. "Tina? Are you ok?"

She nodded. "Our baby is fine too."

"What- what happened? Why didn't you call me?" Ben asked in an anguished voice. Tina just shook her head and rested back against the cushions. Ben could see the pain on her brow.

Trish was standing behind him. She sighed and rubbed her hands together. He noted the bruised knuckles and a few cuts. His eyebrows went up. Karen and Penny entered the house loaded down with grocery bags and Lucy followed with the rest. They went straight into the kitchen.

"Trish?" Ben said staring at the woman.

"Tina and the girls came over at around 2pm and we spent some time talking then we piled into my car and went to get the groceries. We spotted three reporters following us around, taking pictures, basically being fuckheads. Lucy contacted store security and had them thrown out." The woman in question came in and sat carefully next to Tina and held her hand.

"When we were on the way out of the grocery store they showed up again and the assholes blocked our way. They were talking shit to us about you. Then Tina got up in the face of the fat one and verbally tore a strip from him. It was amazing to see. His face just kept getting redder. We were all stunned until he shoved her away from him. He hit her pretty hard and she went over a display of washer fluid and hit the sidewalk badly. Lucy leapt after her and caught her before she rolled out onto the road. That's when I hit the fat fuck! I put him down quick. The other reporters tried to get some but got a crushed nose and a punch in the balls for their efforts. Store security showed up, dragged them away and called for an ambulance for Tina. We followed the ambulance to the hospital. Her leg is broken but it's not a bad break and should heal well."

Ben's face was showing his rage. Jaw clenched, muscles trembling, facial scar flaring, he looked like someone's imminent death.

"This is why we did not call," Tina's weakened voice wobbled as she touched Ben's tight jaw. "You might have killed him or at least injured him badly. Our baby needs a father, not prison visits."

Ben blinked at her and felt his rage slowly fade. She was right. He would have killed the man. Quickly and without a shred of remorse. He'd done it before. It was easy. That thought gave Ben pause. It was actually a little frightening. He closed his eyes and shuddered. When he reopened his eyes he gently lifted Tina's hand and kissed it.

"I'm so sorry Tina! This should never have happened. It has to stop. The harassment has to end."

"What are you going to do?" she whispered nervously.

"There's a reporter. I met her the other day outside the house. Rochelle knows her or knew her from college. Anyway, she offered to 'tell my story', defuse the mystery about me so the public will lose interest," he explained.

Trish snorted. "Ben, the more I know about you the more I want to know! I'm not sure that's such a good idea."

"Alternately we all run away. Hide in a yurt in Mongolia. I don't think they have the Internet there." It was Lucy's turn to snort but she raised a hand to cover her smile. Ben gave her a smile.

"I think we better put Tina to bed. The doctor gave her some pain killers but not the really strong stuff as Tina won't risk the baby's health," Lucy explained.

Ben nodded and Lucy went down the hall to prepare the bed. Trish helped Ben carefully lift Tina. Once they reached the bedroom Ben set Tina down on the bed and her brow eased a little.

"Can I get you something?" Ben asked. "Hungry? Thirsty?"

"Water?"

Ben immediately brought her some cool water from the bathroom and helped her drink some. Tina nodded and he laid her back on the pillow.

"I think I will sleep now."

"Of course! I'll just keep an eye on you," Ben said but she gestured for them to leave.

Trish and Lucy gently pulled him from the room.

When the door closed Lucy touched Ben's chin and turned his face to hers. "Tina knows you love her. It hurts her to be unable to take care of you as she wants. Please let her rest and get better."

Ben blinked at her and looked back at the door. He finally nodded and pulled Lucy into a fierce hug. The woman melted in his arms with a happy sigh.

Trish was watching them both with interest. She'd never seen a dom/sub relationship at work before. She was surprised how much control subs had over their dom.

Ben suddenly reached out and pulled Trish against him. He kissed her and the intensity took her breath away. It was demanding and emotionally raw. Trish felt herself being drawn into the hurricane force of his passion. He pulled back suddenly and kissed Lucy who whimpered at his need. He ended the kiss and Trish felt his whole body shaking in reaction. He didn't know how to deal with this situation.

"I want to kill him so badly."

Trish heard the desperation in his voice. She shared a look with Lucy whose eyes were wide with worry.

"Ben, come with me," Trish said tugging on his hand. They pulled on their jackets and Lucy watched them get into her truck. She drove them back to her place and led him inside. She paused to speak with Lily and handed her the keys to the truck. The young woman's eyes flashed to Ben then away.

Then Trish led Ben downstairs and into her workout room. The floor was covered in padding as were two of the walls. There was a rack of polished wood staffs of varying lengths. Near one corner was a heavy bag hanging from the ceiling. She closed the door.

"Take off your clothes except your underwear. You're going to get sweaty," she said and Ben made to protest. "We're not having sex. Trust me, you're in no state at the moment to have sex without hurting your partner."

Ben nodded and began removing his clothes. Trish moved to the corner and pulled a small stool over to the heavy bag. She stepped up and pulled a pin from the rail above the bag. This allowed her to push the bag along the rail until she reached the center of the room where the rail ended. She used the stool once more and put the pin into the rail to keep the bag in place. She picked up a roll of fabric tape and walked over to Ben.

"Hands out."

Ben held his hands out and Trish quickly taped his knuckles and wrapped his wrists.

"OK, you work out lifting weights. I do kick boxing and a number of other martial arts. This bag is your opponent. We'll start out with some simple punches. I understand you might know how to throw a punch. Hit the bag."

Ben understood what Trish was doing now and he was grateful for this outlet. He stood facing the bag and bent his knees. He jabbed the bag a few times and got the feel of its weight and response. He threw a few more punches at it and began to feel a little better. Trish watched his telegraphed punches and grinned at the mighty fighter. She wondered what Rochelle had been talking about. She stood behind the bag and braced it.

"OK, stop giving it love taps. This is the fat prick that hurt Tina. He wanted to hurt her. He enjoyed it. He laughed-" Trish thumped onto her face on the matt and rolled over onto her back as she wheezed for breath. The bag had hit her, lifting her off her feet to land three feet back with the wind knocked out of her. She struggled to drag a breath back into her lungs as Ben's concerned face looked down at her.

"I'm ok!" she squeaked. "Go- hit the bag!"

Air finally began to flow back into her lungs as she lay panting on the matt watching Ben release his inner rage. The bag became his focal point and his sloppy punches began to tighten up.

Then Ben's eyes lost their softness and his hands struck the bag faster and harder causing it to swing closer to the ceiling. When the mount began to creak ominously Trish called out for Ben to stop and his concentration was broken. He caught the bag and panted for breath as he blinked at her.

Trish pushed herself up to her knees. Her stomach ached from the hit and she felt a little queasy. Luckily her task was done here. She pushed herself to her feet and walked over to the door. She scooped up his clothes as she opened it and stepped out. "You can come in now."

Lisa and Lori McKellan stepped into the workout room, wearing only their bras and panties. They took in Ben's heavy breathing, the torn tape on his knuckles, and his sweaty muscles. A thrill shot through them as he looked so raw and dangerous! They both knelt on the matt and looked up at him.

Ben scowled and looked at Trish. She smiled. "You need to burn off some other energy and these ladies have generously offered to assist you. When they tell me you're ready you can come out for a shower and get your clothes back." She closed the door.

He looked back at the two gorgeous redheads and his cock surged against his underwear. Lori saw this and moaned. She quickly reached back and undid the catch on her bra, slipping the straps down her arms to expose her tits. The small gold rings she was wearing through her stiff nipples gleamed in the light of the room. Lisa followed suit and soon Ben could see how excited both of them were. This triggered further throbbing in his underwear and Lisa bit her lip as she watched him grow. It had been some time since the last time he was with them.

Ben took a step towards them, then another, his expression conflicted. He was still dealing with the rage he had for those damn reporters but he... he wanted these two women. He growled at his mixed up thoughts.

Lisa and Lori trembled as Ben stalked towards them. His growl shot a thrill through them and they squirmed as the wetness from their pussies began to tickle their inner thighs.

He stood before them admiring their lustrous red hair and their full sensual lips. Their beautiful blue eyes looked up at him. He thought they were truly lovely.

"Pull down my underwear," he said.

Both reached up and gripped the waistband. They tugged down rather hastily and his hard cock bounced up and slapped his stomach.

Lisa moaned at the sight of his cock. She wanted to take it into her mouth so badly! She glanced towards Lori as she heard her sister moan as well.

When Ben's fingers slid into the hair on the back of her head and took a grip Lisa gasped then squealed as his thick cock began sliding into her mouth.

He was so slow and deliberate about how he fucked her mouth, she felt lightheaded.

Ben gestured for Lori to stand. When she did he pulled her against him and kissed her hard, his tongue exploring her mouth, sliding across hers. She felt her tits rubbing across the sweaty, hot skin of his chest and her pussy tingled madly. His scars were rough against the tender flesh of her nipples and the delicious contrast of his bold but soft tongue in her mouth and the scraping of her nipples sent shockwaves through her body.

Lisa was close to coming from how roughly Ben was fucking her mouth. His desire was almost out of control and she desperately wanted to touch herself but Ben hadn't given her permission to.

When he pulled his cock from her mouth she moaned loudly and tried to get it back but he pulled her head back by her hair. Her eyelids fluttered as she was on the brink of a major orgasm.

Ben bent down and kissed her. Blissful sensations flooded her body and her clit screamed for some attention. He suddenly pushed her down on her back.

"Hold her legs back, all the way," Ben growled at Lori and she sank to her knees to grab her sister's ankles. She pulled them back to her shoulders as she sat back on her feet.

Ben could see Lisa's pussy was puffy and wet. She was ready so he pressed the fat head of his cock against her pussy lips and forced his way inside. Lisa's mouth dropped open and she began to quake from how he was opening her so wide. He drove himself all the way to the bottom and slammed his pelvis against Lisa's, slapping her clit hard.

"AH! AH! AH! GOD! OH BEN! CU- CU- IMA- CUUUUUMMMMMMIIIIINNNNGGGGGEEEEEEEE!!!!!!" Lisa screamed as her orgasm struck. Ben gave her no respite as he hammered her body with his in long fast strokes ending with the hard slap of their bodies colliding. Her mind was leaving her body. The impacts were driving her higher and higher, blending in little sharp jolts of delicious pain. She couldn't focus on anything except the bliss going on between her legs and how the waves spread outwards through her body.

When Ben felt her relax completely he pulled out. He was still hard as iron. He looked to Lori and she whimpered seeing the heat in his eyes. She released her sister's ankles and Ben lowered Lisa's legs down to allow her to rest.

Ben stood and walked behind Lori. She trembled in anticipation and her nipples felt hard as diamonds. Then Ben's hands were on her tits, squeezing them, tugging on the nipples and she cried out with the sharp pleasure. He gripped under her arms and pulled her up onto her knees once more. Then she felt his hard body settle down behind her, his hard cock pressing between the globes of her ass cheeks. Ben's left arm went around her body under her tits and he pulled her back against the solidity of his chest. He tilted back on his knees and suddenly Lori was being lifted up. She felt Ben gripping his cock under her body and positioning himself.

When the hot tip of his cock pressed hard against her tight little asshole, Lori began to hyperventilate. She imagined him impaling her ass with his huge cock and she almost screamed. Then he lifted her a little further on his chest and pushed his cock forward to slip between the hot soft lips of her pussy. She gasped and leaned her head back. He kissed her cheek then dropped her down on his cock.

"FFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAA- FFFUUUUUCCCCCKKKK!!!!" Lori wailed as he filled her completely. The shock was almost too much and she clung to him until she felt her surroundings return to her.

Ben moved his grip to her hips to keep Lori on her knees and flexed his hips to drive his cock up into her pussy. This also had the benefit of slapping Lori's ass with his pelvis. He kept up the pounding until Lori was wobbling on her knees. He rested back and pulled her down on top of him. He rested her there for a moment as she recovered. He moved his hands to her tits once more and gently tugged on the gold rings.

"Oh shit Ben! Yes! So good!" she whispered as she squirmed. Tiny sparks were racing between her nipples and her clit. When Ben's right hand moved down to rub her clit as he squeezed her stiff nipple that spark became a bolt.

"OH GOD YES! BEN PLEASE! YES!" Lori cried out as his fingers swept across her clit. It felt incredible and she was right there. Then he began to stroke his cock in and out of her by rocking his hips and it was too much for her.

"BEN! I- IT'S TOO- FUCK I'M CUMMING!" Lori cried as her body began to clench and shake.

Ben needed release but he wasn't there yet. Something was blocking him. He was close but not close enough. Lori wasn't going to be able to handle much more.

Lori's gasps told him she was becoming too sensitive. He pulled his hands off her clit and tit and moved them to her hips but she was still squirming. He lifted her off his cock and set her down on the matt next to her sister. He rolled to his feet and stood up. The twins looked at him from the floor and saw his hard cock bobbing with need. Neither had the strength to help him. Lisa grabbed Lori's hand tight as they watched Ben prowl back and forth. He was acting like a caged tiger. Finally he turned for the door.

BurntRedstone
BurntRedstone
9,875 Followers
1...34567...16