A Shepherd Afield Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ben, may I ask you a question?"

They'd worked in silence for so long the question caught Ben by surprise. "Uh, sure."

"I get what you're doing with Karen and Penny. That's actually pretty cool of you. But I don't understand what's going on with the McKellan twins. Are you... with them? You didn't seem happy about it."

Ben squirmed under his curious look. "Contrary to what you see in the tabloids, I'm a very private person. I don't like to talk about my personal relationships. That said, I understand it's a very personal issue for you so I'll give you an answer. Yes, I have a relationship with the twins but I'm still working on the boundaries of that with them. That's why I was uncomfortable with such a public display of affection." Ben stopped to gather his jumbled thoughts. "One thing the women can be assured of is my discretion. It's no one's business what we do. I do this out of love and respect for them." He fixed his eyes on Jayden's. "I would NEVER do anything to hurt them."

Jayden's back went up. "Except fuck other women."

Ben scowled at Jayden. "How many women have you been with Jayden? Did you love any of them? I'm not asking if you told them you loved them. I'm asking if you actually had an emotional bond with any of them. If not, were you at least honest about your feelings with them before you fucked them?"

It was Jayden's turn to scowl at Ben who continued.

"When I was your age I was looking for a woman who would share my life and instead all I found were a series of one night stands. They left me feeling empty and ill. When I finally met my wife I fell for her hard and sex finally felt... right. Maybe it's not the same for everyone but for me there needs to be an emotional bond. When my wife left me it... destroyed me. I never expected to have another relationship with a woman again. It hurt so much I couldn't bear the thought of going through it again. I... accepted I would be alone. Then I discovered I was loved and by more than one woman. I wasn't ready to accept that. These women proved to me that I could love again and I didn't need to fear the pain. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't feel unworthy of their love so I do everything in my power to justify their trust in me," Ben sighed and leaned back against the wall.

"Opening your heart to love is one of the most vulnerable and terrifying acts one person can do for another. If it's done for someone unable or unwilling to love in return, it can leave deep scars. Your mother is dealing with those scars now. I'm giving her time and I've let her know I will be there for her if she needs me. I have strong feelings for your mother. I won't hurt her by lying and hiding my love for the other women in my life. She knows my feelings for her are honest and for her alone. We may never be together again but she will hold a place in my heart."

Ben glanced at the time and saw it was almost the end of the business day. Looking back at Jayden he saw the scowl was still in place but his eyes weren't so angry and he wouldn't look at Ben.

"Listen, the work day is done. We talked about a lot of deep stuff today. Lots to think about. You did good work. Go home and relax. Tomorrow morning we will swing the sledge hammers and crow bars to have a little fun then the heavy machinery will take the top story off and the real work will begin. Tomorrow is going to be a much more strenuous day. Get rested up and thanks," Ben said.

Jayden nodded and they left the house. He watched the young man walk back to his house and inside.

The crew was preparing to call it a day. They had prepared the excavated pit for putting in the foundation the following day. The boundaries were marked and looked good to Ben. He said his goodnights to the crew and Dominic and headed home.

As he entered the front door he smelled the delicious scents of cooking and he immediately worried that Tina wasn't resting as she should be.

"Tina?" he called out.

"In the kitchen!" she called back.

Ben's brows went down in a scowl. He quickly kicked off his boots and hung up his jacket to march into the kitchen to ask what she was doing. As he entered the doorway he saw Tina in a wheelchair with her leg extended and Karen on the counter side of the island. His steam left him as confusion passed over his face.

"See! I told you he would think it was my cooking!" Tina cheered. Karen's smile was wide and delighted.

"It- it smells so good!" was all Ben could say in his defence. He walked over and kissed Tina. Karen came around the island and Ben gave her a hug. "I'm so hungry!" he said with a grin.

"You'll just have to wait until everyone else gets home," Karen said as she pranced back to the oven.

Ben looked at Tina who grinned excitedly.

"Karen is a natural! She picked up everything I was teaching her and shows patience when cooking. I think this is an excellent skill for her. She has expressed an interest in attending classes to do this professionally," Tina said.

Ben grinned and kissed Tina once more, letting it go on a little longer than usual and she swooned.

"Mmm! Stop! Please!" she pushed him away finally and grinned up at him with heat in her eyes. "Go get cleaned up for dinner." Her cheeks glowed.

He walked down to the master bedroom and took a shower and got changed into his casual clothes. When he came out Lucy was walking down the hall towards him with a smile on her face. "How was your day?"

Arms wrapped around him and soft lips pressed against his as he felt her soft breasts press against his chest. She felt wonderful!

She pulled back and looked into his eyes. "My day was fun! Thank you!" She stepped around him to get cleaned up for dinner.

Penny skipped down the hall towards him with a huge grin on her face. "Isn't it amazing how Karen made dinner for us tonight?"

"Yes! Did you bring her homework home for her?" Ben asked. Karen would still need her secondary school diploma if she intended to go to school to become a chef.

Penny nodded quickly. "Yes and I'll sit with her when she does it."

Ben gave Penny a warm hug for being so good to her sister.

When they were all seated at the table Tina thanked Karen for all her help taking care of her and for making the wonderful meal.

The dishes were handed around and soon everyone was digging into the delicious steamed veggies and the thick slices of tender roast beef. The mashed potatoes were creamy and smooth.

"Ben, I need to build up my strength as my arms are very tired from mashing and whipping the potatoes. Could you show me how to use the machines downstairs to get stronger?" Karen asked shyly.

"Ooo! Me too!" Penny said.

Ben smiled. "Sure. I can show you a routine you both could follow to help strengthen and tone your muscles. You'll have to get up a little earlier in the morning to do the exercise though. Are you ok with that?"

Their smiles dimmed a little but he got nods from both of them.

"Tomorrow morning then," he said with an evil grin and rubbed his hands together.

"Ben! Don't tease!" Tina scolded him with a smile.

"How went the renovations?" Lucy asked.

"It's going really well so far. The backyard is excavated and the foundations will go in tomorrow. The basement floor and walls the day after that. The main floor is being pulled off tomorrow as well."

"So quick!" Tina said.

"Yeah, trying to outrun the really cold weather," Ben explained.

"Did... did Jayden like my cookies?" Karen asked casually, not looking Ben in the eye.

"I thought Penny helped with them," Ben remarked with a curious tone, pretending he didn't hear Karen's real question. Tina frowned at him but he ignored her look.

Karen's brows furrowed in annoyance. "Yes, sorry, did he like our cookies?"

"The crew thought the cookies were very good and asked me to pass along their thanks!" Ben answered.

Karen nodded cautiously as she wasn't sure if that answered her question.

Tina and Lucy traded looks. There would be a discussion later.

Ben turned his attention to his meal and was really impressed. "You outdid yourself with this meal Karen. It's delicious!"

Her smile came back. "Thank you Ben!"

The discussion turned to the homework Penny had brought home for Karen and Lucy's classes.

"Did you hear back from the car dealer yet regarding Ashley's new van?" Lucy asked.

"Not yet. Why? Is Ashley having trouble with my truck?"

"No but her girls mentioned they missed arriving at school in style," she grinned.

"Hey! My truck has plenty of style!" he protested.

That received a raised eyebrow from the four ladies. Ben harrumphed causing giggles.

The doorbell rang as they were finishing up. Ben got up to answer it. He saw Gabriella standing on the porch looking stressed. He opened the door and welcomed her in. She clung to his chest and he gave her a tight hug. She seemed to settle down in his arms.

"What's wrong?" he asked, concerned.

She took off her shoes and they walked into the living room. Lucy had just pushed Tina's chair into the room.

"Should we leave you two alone?" Tina asked.

"No, please stay. This isn't private just... potentially life altering," Gabriella said in a daze.

The doorbell rang again. Lucy answered it and soon she returned with Catherine who was wide eyed with curiosity. Gabriella held out her hand and pulled her friend to sit next to her on the couch with Ben.

"Please start at the beginning," Ben said.

"Sorry, yes. Well, do you recall that company in Milan you arranged for me to fly to on the private jet back in May? I've been doing a lot of consulting work recently with Vincent Leone, their CEO, as they've been in talks with one of the major fashion houses in Milan who I also deal with closely. They are going to merge the two companies into one and they want to expand their market." She looked at Ben and Catherine to see if they were following so far and they smiled in return.

"I just got off the phone with Vincent. He told me that the consulting work I've been doing was a test to see if I met their requirements to be the CEO of the new corporate entity! He's retiring and the executives of both companies voted unanimously for me to take over!"

"Oh my god! That's amazing Gabriella! Congratulations!" Ben gasped and Catherine squealed and hugged her best friend. Tina, Lucy, Karen and Penny all cheered.

"My head is spinning! I don't know what to do!" she said with her face in her hands.

Ben took her hands in his. He looked her in the eyes. "Is this something you saw yourself doing one day? Is it what you want?"

"Yes, but I thought it would be my small little company growing slowly and gradually becoming the size of Vincent's company but not this big!" she exclaimed.

"Do you want this?" he said calmly and her eyes glowed with excitement.

"Yes! So much!"

"Then what's stopping you-" Ben's voice stuck as he realized what it might be.

Gabriella's eyes welled with tears. "Yes, I'll have to move to Milan."

Catherine's eyes showed her surprise then worry. She looked at Ben but he was just nodding. His smile returned though it looked a little sad. He tenderly wiped the tears from Gabriella's eyes.

"The world isn't so big anymore now that you've introduced me to the joys of traveling. Milan is just across the pond. You need to do this! It's your dream! Are your kids going too?" he asked.

"I- I haven't spoken to them yet. They're both out at their friend's places. I just got the call so I called Catherine to have her meet me here. I needed to speak with you first. Miriam and Daniel may want to join me or they may want to stay here with their friends."

"I think they should be with you but if they decide to stay know I will be here for them," Ben said.

Gabriella burst into tears and threw herself against Ben's chest. Catherine leaned her cheek against her friend's back and the three of them rocked gently on the couch. Karen and Penny slipped away with tears in their eyes too. Tina looked to Lucy and the young woman wheeled Tina away. Before they left Tina touched Ben's arm and motioned that he should take Gabriella home. He nodded.

The lovely brunette finally seemed to be near the end of her tears. Ben tilted her chin up and gently kissed her lips. She melted against him. Catherine pulled back and went to leave but Gabriella reached out and caught her hand.

"Don't go, please," Gabriella said with a conflicted look.

Catherine smiled with love for her friend.

"Let's get you home," Ben said.

They put on their jackets and shoes and made the short walk over to Gabriella's. Inside the brunette hugged them both tight.

"I- I need... to be with you," Gabriella said as she pressed her face against Ben's chest. She still had her arm around Catherine so Ben traded a look with Catherine over the brunette's head. Catherine nodded and the three made their way upstairs to the master bedroom.

Ben closed the door and they slowly made their way to the bed tugging off articles of clothing on the way. They reached the edge and there was nothing left to take off. Gabriella dropped to her knees and tugged Catherine's hand to get her to join her at Ben's feet.

Catherine grinned and Gabriella returned the smile shyly.

For Ben the sight of the two beautiful women he was so deeply in love with looking up at him with adoration warmed his heart and sent a thrill through his body at the same time.

Gabriella took Ben's waking cock in her hand and pressed it against her soft cheek. Ben moaned and his cock surged. She opened her mouth and took one of Ben's balls into her mouth causing him to gasp.

Catherine leaned forward and kissed the head of his cock and he gasped again. She winked and gently sucked the thickening head between her lips drawing another moan from him.

Gabriella moved to his other testicle and Ben trembled with the incredible sensations exploding through his nerves. Catherine sucked half of his length deep into her mouth and began to bob up and down on it.

"Oh fuck!" Ben exclaimed.

Catherine pulled his cock from her mouth with a pop and forced it out horizontally with her finger and thumb gripping the very base. She pressed her lips against the side of his cock. Gabriella pulled away from his balls and looked at her friend who was grinning around the thick meat in her lips. Gabriella pressed her lips to the other side of his cock and the two moved back and forth in unison.

"Oh geezus, Oh my god!" he hissed out between his clenched teeth.

He was hard as iron and Gabriella needed to feel him between her legs. She pressed her tongue against the head and Cat sucked on her tongue as she took Ben's cock back into her mouth as well. Gabriella almost came right then. It was so sexy!

Ben was being driven wild by the sensations and he knew Gabriella was beginning to lose control as well. He bent down and lifted her onto the bed and Catherine quickly climbed up beside her and gave him a wild grin. She was in heaven!

He pushed Gabriella's legs back and kissed his way up the inside of both of her thighs as she thrashed on the mattress. Cat was sucking on her nipples as she squeezed her heavy tits. Gabriella was clutching at the blonde's head and crying out. When Ben's tongue finally stroked deeply into her pussy she cried out.

"OH FUCK! BEN FUCK ME! NO MORE TEASING!" she wailed.

Ben looked around for a condom as she was always paranoid about that. The chances of him getting her pregnant was extremely remote but Tina proved it could happen.

"It's ok, I'm safe. I need you inside me! Please!" she cried when she saw him hesitating.

His cock was still wet from their mouths but he rubbed himself along her dripping pussy and she moaned loudly. He lined up the head and drove it deep in one stroke.

"FFFFUUUUCCCKKK!!!!" Gabriella screamed.

He grinned as she rarely swore and caught Catherine's matching expression. They shared that look of love over their friend.

Ben didn't give Gabriella time to recover. He drew back to the head and drove it home once more.

"AAHHHH!"

He set up a steady and fast pumping, slapping his pelvis against hers, overstimulating her clit. Her release was quickly upon her, out of control and her motions became erratic. Ben held her hips tightly and rapidly hammered himself against her as she began to scream out her orgasm. It was an unintelligible string of sounds but his name was in there a few times. Cat released her nipple from between her teeth and looked up at Ben with a smile until Gabriella pulled her face down and kissed her deeply.

"MMMMM!!!! Mmmmm!" Cat began with a squeal and ended with a purr as she sucked on the brunette's tongue.

Ben pulled himself from Gabriella as she was beginning to push at his hips weakly indicating it was too much for her. He was still a ways off from his orgasm though watching these two kiss was doing wonders for his excitement.

Cat pulled back from Gabriella's lips when she felt her friend fading. She looked back at Ben and saw his cock was huge and wet. He'd obviously not come yet. She knew what she wanted, what she hadn't had since the last time the three of them had been together.

"Ben?"

He turned his eyes to the blonde and saw her biting her lower lip as she looked at his throbbing cock. He flashed back to that night in France and understood.

"Lube."

Cat looked down at the blissful face of Gabriella. It took a few attempts to speak but she finally just pointed to the washroom. She might have said sink, so Cat leapt from the bed, raced into the washroom and checked under the sink. She found a large tube of the slippery stuff and rushed back to Ben with a grin on her face. She was trembling with anticipation. Ben grabbed a pillow and dropped it down by his knees.

"On your back this time. I need to see your face. Gabriella's out," Ben explained.

She looked at the brunette and saw she was asleep. She smiled at Ben and lied down next to Gabriella. Ben shoved the pillow under her hips which lifted her ass up. He pushed her legs back and kissed the orbs of her ass cheeks.

Cat threw her head back as tremors shook through her body. He was being so rough in his need! It was so incredibly sexy! When his tongue stroked across her pussy lips she jumped and his tongue went deep.

"Oh FUCK! Yes!" she moaned.

He thrashed her with his tongue until she thought she'd go mad then his tongue was rimming her tight asshole and she squealed.

"Remember, you need to relax!" he pulled back to say. She could only nod as she gasped.

He forced his tongue deep into her ass and her eyes rolled back in her head. It was already feeling better than she remembered.

Ben applied a generous amount of lube to his cock and to a finger. He teased her rosebud with the finger then smoothly slid it in and she gasped. He felt her bearing down on the finger so he pulled out then forced a second one in beside it. He pumped the two fingers in and out until he felt Catherine finally begin to accept the digits without fighting back. She was ready.

He slowly slipped his fingers out and pressed the thick head of his cock to her dilated orifice. The head popped in easier this time but she began to clamp down immediately forcing him out.

"Relax Catherine."

She nodded and he felt the pressure gradually diminish. He pushed forward and slipped in a good three inches.

"Ahhh! Oh fuck that's goooood, Ben!"

He slid out two and pushed in for four.

"OOoooo! Wait! Ohhhh god! So big!"

The pressure was incredible and Ben was in heaven. He gazed down at her, her white blonde hair spread out behind her head, her beautiful blue eyes looking up at him with love.

"Ok. I'm good," she whispered.

He slid himself out to almost the head and watched her eyelids flutter. Then he reversed direction and slowly drove his cock deep into her ass as Cat's blue eyes went wider and her mouth dropped open.

1...56789...16