A Shepherd Afield Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BurntRedstone
BurntRedstone
9,845 Followers

He pushed forward and the heavy flesh drove into Cat's body deeper and deeper. Her eyes opened wide and her mouth dropped open as he stretched her open to accept him inside. When their bodies met he was as deep as he could go and he could feel Cat's body pulsing and squeezing as she tried to get accustomed to him.

Ben kissed her mouth tenderly and she moaned at his sensual touch. "I love you Catherine. I don't want to lose you," he whispered to her.

Her eyes widened then happy tears pooled in her thick lashes as she smiled with her love showing all over her face. "Oh Ben, I love you so much! You're never going to lose me!"

He kissed her again as he slowly pulled his cock out to just the tip. She whimpered into the kiss then gasped as he drove himself back into her body. He began to pump himself into her pussy in long hard strokes.

"Oh Ben! Oh Ben! Oh Ben! Oh Ben! Oh Ben!" She gasped out his name with each stroke.

He slowly increased his pace and felt himself getting closer to his release. He felt Catherine's body begin to jerk and tremble as she approached her own climax. She clung to him tightly and wrapped her legs around his ass as he began to rapidly slap their pelvises together.

"YES! YES! LIKE THAT! YES! OH GOD BEN, I'M GOING TO CUM! I- I- CUMMINGGGGG!!" she cried out.

Ben ground himself against Catherine as she gasped, moaned, and shook through her release. He came in surges, ropes of hot cum firing into her depths and Catherine moaned at the pure sensual pleasure of feeling his heat filling her.

When his body finally relaxed he kissed her temple and she smiled tenderly.

"I love you so much Ben. Thank you!" she whispered.

"What are you thanking me for?" he asked, with a small grin.

She traced his strong jawline with a finger. "For loving me so strongly you'd think of my happiness even at the risk of your own. Please know my happiness needs you to make it complete."

Ben kissed Catherine's sensual mouth and felt his heart swelling with love for this beautiful lady in his arms.

Ben moved to lie beside Catherine and caught her yawning widely, being emotionally drained from her ordeal with Chanel. He glanced out the window and it was only late afternoon but Catherine was slipping into sleep. He scooped her up in his arms and carried her upstairs. She purred in his arms as he got her into her bedroom and under the sheets.

"Could you stay with me until I fall asleep?" she asked plaintively.

"Of course!" He gave her a tender kiss and she sighed happily. He got under the sheets and she snuggled up against him. He felt her relaxing and it didn't take long before she slipped into a deep sleep. Ben closed his eyes and allowed himself to drift. It was so nice to rest here with Catherine. She loved and needed him and for some reason he really needed to know that. He wasn't sure why it seemed so critical at the moment but he snuggled a little closer to her as he slipped under.

Chapter 18

Ben was sitting on a lawn chair in his driveway, the warm buzz of scotch disconnecting him from feeling... anything. He watched the court as he'd done for countless days. Kids playing in the park, riding their bikes around the circular court, and the parents moving about their business in their active, fulfilling lives.

All of this was separate from Ben who remained a silent sentinel. He sipped from a flask each time he became aware that he'd begun to feel.

He'd lost hope a long time ago. She'd never returned. Now, he was just a living corpse. No one noticed him anymore. As it should be.

Ben's breath caught in his throat as his eyes picked up the gleam of sunlight on a windshield. Someone was driving up the court! He watched the older model BMW sedan coming around the circle. He struggled to breathe and felt his heart pounding in his chest as he recognized the car which drove out of the restaurant parking lot with his wife so many years before. The car slowed to a stop at the end of his driveway.

The driver got out and looked over the hood at him. Derek LaRue. Tall, slim, with no expression on his bland face. Wearing a grey suit and shiny black leather shoes, he walked around the car to open the passenger door.

Ben cried out when he saw Wendy's happy smile. Her eyes were twinkling as they did when she was truly happy.

Except that happiness wasn't for Ben.

She was looking at Derek who hadn't stopped looking at Ben and showed no sign of even being aware of Wendy.

She stepped from the car and took Derek's hand, keeping her eyes on the man as they began to walk closer to Ben.

He wanted to leap up from his chair to take her in his arms but the scotch had numbed him too much. He had no control over his body. He could only sit and watch them approach.

Wendy looked lovely, like the day he'd married her. Ben's heart was breaking all over again.

The couple stood before Ben but still Wendy wouldn't look at him. Then she spoke.

"Derek, I want to leave. Let's go. There's nothing for me here," she said, her voice dripping with sweetness.

The man finally took notice of her and turned his impassive look in her direction.

"One moment my love," Derek spoke, his voice like sandpaper against glass. He turned his dull eyes towards Ben. He reached into his suit jacket and pulled out a five foot long pin. "You don't need this anymore," he said as he stabbed Ben in the chest and drove the pin through his heart until the point stabbed into the ground behind him.

Wendy's laughter filled Ben's ears and the pain went on and on.

He heard car doors closing and he struggled to get to his feet but he was literally pinned to the ground.

Her laughter echoing oddly as the car started up and pulled away, continuing around the court to head back down the road. She was almost gone and he had to stop her, he had to tell her not to go, he had to-

"NOOO!!" Ben woke screaming.

"BEN! Shhh. It was just a dream! Just a dream. Shhh," Catherine said to calm him as he sat up panting and wide eyed.

"Wha- Catherine?"

"Yes, Ben. You just had a bad dream." She eased him back down to the mattress as he tried to catch his breath. "Do you remember what it was about?"

He didn't want to think about it so he just shook his head as he looked away. He saw the clock on the end table and it was almost 7AM. He couldn't get over how long he'd slept. He'd missed dinner. His note hadn't said anything about sleeping overnight as he expected to come home after his visit.

"How are you feeling?" he asked.

She slowly stretched her entire body in satisfied bliss like a cat. "I haven't slept that good in... a very long time. Thank you Ben," she said with a smile. She caught sight of the clock. "Oh my god! I have to get moving!"

She leaned over Ben's face and gave him a tender kiss. Then she spun off the bed and dashed for the bathroom.

Ben threw back the sheets and rubbed at his scalp. That dream had taken a lot out of him. He looked around for his clothes and realized they were still in the living room. He went to the bathroom door.

"My clothes are downstairs. Are any of your girls home this week?" he said through the door.

"No, you're safe to make a naked dash," Cat's amused voice said through the door.

"I'll let myself out. You have a good day! If you start feeling blue you give me a call, alright?"

"I love you Ben!" she called out.

"I love you too Catherine!"

He smiled and made his way downstairs to the living room and sure enough there they were. He slipped on his clothes and glanced out the windows. The sheers were drawn, thankfully, but he could see Ashley Beaumont standing on her front steps. Someone was standing on the path in front of her shaking something at her. He couldn't really make out what it was but he had his boots on and was out the door before that person could hit her with whatever he was shaking.

He marched across the lawn and turned up Ashley's driveway as she caught sight of him. He saw her immediate relief then nervousness flash across her face in quick order. The man standing on her path still had his back to Ben but he looked like a large heavyset fellow.

"Good morning Ashley," Ben said loudly to catch the attention of the man who was still shaking... a book, he saw.

Finally the man turned and Ben could see his face, flushed from arguing. He was probably in his forties and had a large frame like Ben's but his carried mostly fat. His features seemed squeezed towards the center of his face by the surrounding fat. Small eyes, small upturned nose, pinched mouth and... jowls.

He stared at Ben then recognition flared and he looked down his nose at Ben. "The immoral degenerate makes an appearance!"

"Excuse me?" Ben blinked.

"Come to take your perverted pleasures from the whore?" the fat man sneered, gesturing to Ashley over his shoulder.

Ben looked around the man to Ashley. "Do you know this pitiful inbreed?"

Ashley's eyes flew wide and her eyebrows rose to her hairline as she clapped a hand over her mouth to stifle the shocked, but delighted, gasp that burst forth.

The man's face went deep red and he took a step closer to Ben. "You are the filth that desecrates all that is virtuous and good in the world!" A little spittle flew from his tight, angry lips.

Ben suddenly saw his collar and realized he was facing a man of the cloth. He sighed and glanced at Ashley. He knew she was trying to find a church she was comfortable in. Obviously this one wasn't a winner.

"And you are a sad little man. Small in intellect, small in spirit, and worst of all, small in heart. Likely you collect other small minded followers so you can pretend not to be lonely. You will find no comfort here. Be gone," Ben said, gesturing down the driveway to the beat up Chrysler K car with the fake wood paneling.

Livid, the man swung his bible at Ben's head. Ben was expecting it and just leaned back to avoid the swing. And the second. On the third swing he plucked the book from the man's hands. The preacher flinched back fully expecting to be beaten in return. When the blows didn't come he looked cautiously at Ben.

"This is a bible. Not a weapon. The words inside should be used for spreading love not hate. You're a poor excuse for a man of God." He saw the man's eyes flare with hate. "Now, before you do something colossally stupid you should know that your actions are being caught by the camera I installed by Ashley's front door. I've already got you trying to hit me with a bible. Would you like me to release that movie online, linked to your name? Or should I just send it to the police?"

The man's little eyes shot to the camera above the door and he looked back with doubt on his face. "If you leave and never return that footage will remain in a safe place. Show your face again or disturb Ashley or her children and all bets are off. Is that understood?" Ben growled.

Looking like he was holding something vile in his mouth he nodded. Ben handed the bible back but didn't let go when he took it.

"Read the passages about love. You might learn something useful," Ben said as he released the book. The preacher stiffly marched down the driveway until he reached his car. He yanked the door open with a squeak then dropped himself inside. He drove away without looking back.

"I'm sorry about that Ben," Ashley said quietly.

"Not your fault. There are a lot of people just like him out there. It's just sad when they hide behind the collar," he said.

"Would you like to come in for some breakfast?" she asked hopefully.

"Thanks but I should be getting home. Take care," he said turning to leave.

"Didn't you want to get the video of the attack?" she asked.

Ben looked back with a grin. "The camera doesn't record. It just shows on the monitor inside." He held up a finger over his lips and winked.

Her smile widened into a broad grin as she shook her head at Ben's retreating back.

He let himself in his front door and Penny zipped out of the hallway sliding on her socks. She squeaked with glee and rushed over to get a hug. Karen rushed out of the kitchen and got a hug too.

"Getting ready for school?" he asked and got nods.

"We missed you at dinner last night," Karen said with a pout.

"Sorry about that. Catherine was pretty upset. We talked for a long time and fell asleep. I just woke up. I missed dinner. Did I miss breakfast?" Ben asked.

"No, Karen is just making it now," Penny smiled. She headed back to her bedroom to finish getting dressed.

They entered the kitchen and Karen rushed back to the stove where Lucy had taken over. Lucy handed the spatula back to the blonde and moved around the island to get a kiss and hug from Ben.

Lucy left the kitchen to finish getting ready as he went to Tina and gave her a kiss.

"How is Catherine?" Tina asked quietly for Ben's ears.

Ben glanced at her but Tina just had a concerned look on her face. "She was pretty upset about breaking up with Chanel. They love each other but the distance was too much. Catherine won't leave her girls and Chanel's whole life is in Paris. It's a bad situation." He looked over a Karen but she was humming happily to herself as she prepared the meals for everyone.

He sat next to Tina and took her hand. "I'd intended to come home last night but I fell asleep and we didn't wake up until close to 7AM." He didn't share the fact of his nightmare with her.

"You needed the sleep," she said with a coy smile on her face.

Karen glanced over to see Tina's expression and something like longing flitted across her face. Time to change the subject. "When are you seeing the doctor?" he asked.

"Tomorrow at 2pm. Will you be able to take me?"

"Yes, that should not be a problem." Ben placed his big hands on Tina's baby bump and they both smiled. "I'm going to be out tonight. Overnight apparently but I'll be back in the morning. The twins need to get back in time for their daycare shifts.

"Papa!" Christopher screeched from Lucy's hip.

"Look who's finally awake!" Lucy smiled as she handed the boy to Ben who immediately pretended to gobble up his stomach, sending the boy into a fit of giggles.

Lucy poured herself a coffee and made some herbal tea for Tina. She placed them on the table and looked at Ben.

"Me and my boy will have apple juice, please," he said making a silly face at Christopher who watched him with delight.

Tina's smile was also one of delight and Lucy's heart swelled for her new family. She rushed over and got two juice boxes from the fridge and returned.

Ben pretended to be unable to figure out how to get the straw into the box and Christopher showed him how to do it. Ben grinned at Tina. Smart lad.

Penny arrived just as Karen began serving the plates.

Soon they were all enjoying their meals. Conversation revolved around plans for the day. Tina was the only one who didn't have a full itinerary and looked a little blue so Ben told her he would take her out to lunch, any place she desired, when he got back from the milling shop. That brought a smile to her face.

Ben helped clean up then began the frenzy to get ready and out the door for their lift to school. Ben and Tina just stood back and watched with amusement as the others rushed to and fro. Then the ladies were out of the house.

"I'm worried about Karen. She seems a little lonely," Ben said to Tina.

"She wants a boyfriend," Tina replied and Ben nodded with a sigh.

"I'm going to speak with Jayden today when I check on the progress of the house. I promise not to get involved!" he stated as her eyebrows went up. "I've been really good and my finger is feeling so much better. All the tingles are gone and I have sensation right down to the tip."

"Good!" Tina said with a smile.

He gave her another kiss and scooped up Christopher who was playing with his toys on the floor.

"DayDay!" the boy cheered.

"Yes! Kiss your Mama!" Ben said, holding Christopher sideways. The child kissed Tina's cheek and she kissed his then Ben carried him to the front door. He and Christopher put on their shoes and jackets then Ben carried him over to the daycare.

Daphne was speaking with a woman and smiled when she spotted him. The woman turned and Ben saw it was Dawn Liston, the woman whose husband came at him with a tire iron due to her sex dream about Ben.

"Hi Daphne! Dawn," he said with a nod to the woman.

Dawn's face turned a lovely shade of pink as she looked at him. "Hello Ben."

"Everything ok with Mike?" Ben asked, holding her eyes. He didn't want to have another incident with the man.

"Mmmhmm," she nodded then quickly turned her head to say goodbye to Daphne and made her way outside.

Daphne was grinning at Ben. "Tease."

"What? I just wanted to avoid another confrontation."

The woman just smiled and nodded as she took the squirming boy from Ben's arms. She set him down and he raced away into the back. Squealing laughter was heard from the playroom.

Moments later Lisa and Lori poked their heads out to see if Ben was there and squealed a little themselves when they spotted him. They were wearing soft sweaters and slacks to tone down their svelte curves for the daycare environment. It didn't diminish in the least their beauty which always stunned him whenever they entered the room. They rushed out to give him a hug. Daphne rolled her eyes with a smile and went back into the playroom.

Once the twins settled down a little he smiled down into their happy expressions. He could feel them trembling with excitement. "Looking forward to going dancing?" he asked.

"Yes!" they said in unison.

"What time do I pick you up?"

"9:30PM" Lori said. "It takes about half an hour to get there."

"We booked a room for afterwards," Lisa chimed in and bit her lip.

They tilted their faces up and closed their eyes making him grin. He kissed Lisa and she trembled when their lips parted. Lori gasped when his mouth took hers. He kept the kisses short as they were in the entrance of the daycare and someone might enter or one of the kids might come looking for the twins.

He stepped back and they smiled as their eyes opened. "Until tonight," he said and their faces lit up with brilliant smiles.

Ben stepped outside into the cold air which snapped him out of the warm tingling he was feeling. He saw Dominic driving up to the house next door and walked over to greet him. He looked back at the house and saw the second story was on, the roof was in place and they'd gotten the windows in as well. The exterior insulation was in place and they'd begun the stonework on the outer façade. He was really pleased with how quickly this house was coming together.

"You're back!" Dominic boomed happily.

Ben grinned at the man's exuberance. He really was larger than life. He shook his hand.

"How are the grand kids?" he asked and the big man's face lit up.

"Wonderful! We got to babysit this weekend and it was so much fun! Speaking of babies though, how is Tina?"

"She's great!" Ben grinned. He turned to look at the house. "I see you've made great progress on the house!"

"Yup! It's a sweet home! The inspectors have been by and everything passed. We'll be finishing up the interior walls and trim work this week and it will be ready for painting next week. Move in date, the following weekend."

Ben looked at the man with a huge smile. "That's amazing!"

"You have a lot of really nice big rooms to furnish!" Dominic said.

"Yeah, I'll get started on that now that I know when the stuff will be going in. The girls are going to be very excited about that." He looked around at the other workers arriving and waved to a few. "How has Jayden been?"

"I have to thank you for sending him my way. He's really fitting in with the team well and he really seems to enjoy the work. Hard worker too! He's an excellent drywall installer!"

BurntRedstone
BurntRedstone
9,845 Followers