A Shepherd Afield Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you Tina. I'll need you to guide me-"

"Ben," she shook her head, "you need no guidance in how to love us." She placed her small hand over his heart. "It comes from here and it's perfect."

They relaxed back on the couch and just enjoyed the closeness.

It was Lucy who noticed the time. "Ben you need to get ready to go. I suggest you wear that amazing charcoal grey shirt under your black blazer and slacks. The pins will glow nicely on black and you'll look fierce in that outfit!"

"Mmmm! Remember you have to take us there too one day!" Tina smiled.

"With pleasure!" he replied.

He got up and made his way to the master bedroom. Tina and Lucy followed and watched him dress. Once he was done they both smiled and made hungry noises. He gave them both passionate kisses and they rested on the bed, heads spinning as they giggled happily. He smiled over at them as he put together an overnight bag.

They followed him to the garage door and locked up behind him. He drove over to the twin's house and they rushed out to get into the back seat of his truck. They put their overnight cases over the seat into the back.

"No one is going to ride up front with me?" he asked in surprise.

"Did Tina tell you about the dance club?" Lisa asked cautiously.

"Ah. Never mind." He glanced in the mirror and saw two identical brilliant smiles. They were trembling with excitement and held hands.

They gave him directions and thirty-five minutes later they pulled up to the entrance of the Eon Hotel. The valet jogged around to the driver's door and opened it for Ben. The man handed him a chit for the car and Ben opened the rear door for the ladies as a second man collected their bags from the back.

Ben offered his hand and got his first good look at the twins as he guided them out. Both were wearing ankle length, light cream colored faux fur coats which covered their bodies completely. Their shining red hair was teased up on their heads and gold hoops dangled from their earlobes amongst the many other piercings. Ben led them to the reception desk and with a glance at Lisa he gave his name. The reception clerk took his information with a smile.

"Ah! Mr. Shepherd! It is indeed an honor to have you grace our establishment!" the night manager said as he overheard the name and rushed forward. "My name is Henry. Please let me know if there is anything we can do to make your experience with us better in any way!"

Ben smiled and hid his unease at how they man had emphasized the 'any'. He gave his credit card and signed for the room.

The reception clerk asked to see the ID from Lisa and Lori and nodded once she'd read them.

"Will you be going directly to the club? We can take your bags up to the room with your coats if you'd like," Henry asked.

Understanding his role for the night, Ben made the decision for them and nodded to the man. He took off his overcoat and handed it over. Then he turned to Lori who was drinking in his dark, powerful presence with a satisfied smile. He gestured for her to come closer. He looked into her eyes as he unbuttoned her coat and slipped it back from her shoulders. He allowed his eyes to roam down her body.

The first thing he noticed was the snug red leather collar around her neck with the small silver 'O' ring at the front. Below this was a lot of bare skin until Ben's eyes reached the tops of Lori's tits squeezed together and upwards in a short red leather bustier. Lori's tight tummy muscles were visible below the bustier and above a tight red leather skirt which covered her ass but ended at mid-thigh. Long toned legs stretched down to her red leather pumps. Ben was momentarily stunned by the raw sensuality Lori was presenting. He looked back into her eyes and saw she was biting her lip nervously. His eyes told her he was seconds away from taking her right there over the reception counter.

Lori suddenly felt her knees go weak as he devoured her with his eyes. His need and how fucking hot he looked in his suit were making her tingle madly and she almost couldn't wait for the fun they had planned for later.

Ben turned to Lisa and gestured her forward. She moved quickly to him and he removed her coat as well. He discovered she was dressed identically to her sister and he subconsciously growled as he took in her provocative attire. Her tits were almost begging to be kissed. Lisa's eyes were twinkling with excitement as she smiled up at him.

"You both look... delicious," he said for their ears only and they grinned widely.

"Let's save that for later!" Lisa whispered and squirmed as her body reacted to his hungry look.

Henry bowed to them with their coats over his arm and gestured the way to the club. Ben led them down the hall to an ornate doorway. Two men in leather straps opened the doors for them. Inside was a hostess desk. Another couple was currently speaking with the woman behind the desk and Ben saw she was explaining the glowing pins. He saw they were actually small glowing loops and there seemed to be a number of different ways they could be worn. He supposed that made sense as the wide range of outfits people wore to a place like this might make pinning the loop to an article of clothing impossible.

It was time to man up. He turned to the twins and once more gazed in awe at their beauty. He gave himself a shake and took their hands in his.

"First off I want to tell you how incredible you both look tonight." Smiles beamed back at him. "Second I want to apologize for the way I've been treating you since we... became intimate." Their smiles slipped into looks of confusion. "You've both been abundantly clear that you desired to take our intimacy to a higher level and I've been struggling to maintain a distance with the thought that you might reconsider spending time with me and find someone... younger or closer to your age at the very least." When they made to protest he held up a finger and they waited but he could tell they were on edge now.

"With the help of a very wise young woman I've come to the realization that I've been lying to myself. The man who claims to hold honesty as the highest quality failed to apply that standard to himself." He ensured he had their undivided attention. "I don't want you to find another Dom. I want you both for myself. If you'll have me I want to be your Dom. I love you. You're mine." He found himself growling the last words and once more he was shaken by how strong his emotional upheaval was as he expressed the truth he'd been denying to himself.

The ladies looked back at him in shock. Lori found her voice first. "Yes Ben, oh my god yes! I love you too!" This triggered Lisa. "Yes! Oh yes! We love you so much!"

Both looked on the verge of tears and they were here to dance so Ben exerted some control. "Good! No tears. It's time to dance. We're here to show our love and respect for each other. Let's go enjoy ourselves."

He looked at their collars and used the rings to pull them in close to kiss them, first Lisa then Lori. They smiled up at him as they trembled with joy. Ben straightened out his jacket which they'd wrinkled with their grips as he kissed them. He raised an eyebrow and they grinned as he turned to face the hostess who was waiting patiently for them.

The woman was wearing a complex outfit of leather straps and knotted rope. Nothing intimate was exposed. She was in her thirties and pleasantly full figured. Her long black hair was pulled back tightly and fell down her back in a long ponytail.

Her pale skin made her black eye shadow and lipstick very dramatic. Pale grey eyes looked at him with a hint of a smile on her lips.

Then her eyes widened in recognition. "Mr. Shepherd! You... here, in our club!"

"The last time we attended a club we ended up on the news. That isn't going to happen here is it?" Ben asked with a commanding tone.

The woman looked flustered. "No! We are the model of discretion! No cameras are allowed inside the club aside from the security cameras and that footage will never be used outside of its intended purpose. I would like to say though that it is a profound honor to have you visit us. I had no idea... oh, perhaps I've gotten ahead of myself. My apologies." She blushed. Gesturing to the display she continued. "We wear pins in the club to identify the roles we play in the Dom/Sub lifestyle. If you are not-" she was gesturing to the yellow rings.

"I'll wear the blue and the white. My women will be wearing the red and white," he said clearly and heard a faint squeak of excitement from the twins.

The woman's eyes lit up with delighted approval. "Very good, Mr. Shepherd." She fastened a blue ring and a white ring on the lapel of his jacket. She looked up through her thick lashes at him. "Should you choose to switch out the white for a green I know of many inside who might wish to entertain a relationship with you."

Looking back at the beautiful happy faces of his partners he shook his head. "The white is fine."

He gestured for Lisa and Lori to step forward and the woman hung the red ring from the silver rings on their collars. Then she connected the white to the red. Ben nodded in approval. The rings glowed nicely against their skin.

He couldn't stop himself from reaching out to both of them to cup the rings in his hands while he rested his knuckles against the tops of their breasts. Both sucked in a breath at the feel of his hand on their skin. He nodded like he was satisfied with the rings, released them and turned back to the woman who hadn't missed their reaction. She was struggling to hide her own smile.

"Please enjoy yourself at Club Eon and I hope you will return again!" she said.

"I definitely will. I've promised two others a visit." Ben replied and the woman's face showed her surprise.

Ben made his way into the club with Lisa and Lori close behind.

The room was quite large with a bar along the back wall and a large dance floor to the right and tables and booths straight ahead and to the left. Fairly standard layout for a bar. The difference was the sea of colored rings. It was pretty easy to see the yellow rings of the 'tourists'. It made them easier to spot. The white rings were fairly numerous. What he was most surprised by were the number of green rings. There were a lot of people looking for relationships in the club.

Ben tried to find other parties of three or more and that seemed to be a rare thing. Shrugging he led Lisa and Lori out onto the dancefloor and pulled them in tight as the song was a slow one but it was winding down. He kissed Lori and she clung to him tighter and moaned into the kiss. When he pulled back her eyes were slightly glazed so he kept his arm around her as he kissed Lisa. Her tongue boldly thrust into his mouth as she pressed herself against him. She smiled happily at him when he pulled back.

The next piece of music was starting and while he didn't recognize it the beat was driving and they moved apart to move to the music.

They danced for over an hour straight before Ben decided he'd like to sit down for a bit. He led them back to the tables and found and empty curved booth. He guided the twins in and heard a voice behind him.

"Hey! That's my booth!"

Ben turned to see a young man wearing a lot of leather and an angry expression on his face. He had the blue loop and a green loop though he appeared to be with an older woman dangling a red and a white loop from a wide slave collar. So she wasn't looking for a relationship but he was? That seemed rude but Ben was new to this so...

"It was empty with no reserved sign so it's ours now," Ben replied.

"Like fuck it is- AAAIIEEE!" The man squealed as Ben gripped the hand he'd been grabbed with and bent the wrist back painfully. He continued to fold it back until the squealing man was down on his knees and crying.

"Did I say you could touch me? The white ring means leave me alone, I'm here to dance. You should have heeded that warning." Ben said calmly. "I think it's time for an apology."

"FUCK Y-EEEEEEE!!" The wrist was moving back further and the tears were flowing.

"I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY!" he screamed.

Two men in leather straps arrived and Ben nodded to them. "This one was a little too aggressive and tried to pick a fight," he explained.

"Yes sir, we'll take it from here."

Ben released the wrist and stood back. The bouncers gripped the man under his arms and dragged him away as he whimpered. His partner glanced back at Ben as she followed them away. He turned his attention back to his ladies.

He slid into the booth across from them. "Lori, put your feet up on my lap."

Lori's eyes lit up and she glanced around furtively. She slipped off her shoes and stretched out her long legs to lay her feet on Ben's lap. Before she could move them he took a grip on them and began to massage them in his strong hands.

"Ohhhh Ben! That feels sooooo goooood!" Lori whimpered.

"I assume those shoes are more for looks than for comfort, especially when dancing," he replied.

Lori couldn't respond as his thumbs were working magic on her aching feet and all she could feel was bliss.

He worked his way through all of her toes, moved to the ball, then the arch, the bridge and finally the heels. Lori was purring by the time he was done.

"Lisa, your turn," he said as he moved Lori's feet over onto the bench next to him.

Her feet were immediately resting on his lap and Lisa had a broad smile on her face which quickly melted into a look of ecstasy as Ben worked the aches out of her feet. Once he'd reached her heels Lisa looked spent. She leaned back against the backrest and drifted on the warm buzz her feet were giving off.

A waitress arrived at their table. She was wearing red and purple rings. She was also wearing form fitting black latex, the impression of her nipple rings visible against the tight surface, complete with a mask exposing her lovely brown eyes and wide full lips, her blond hair sprouting out the back in a ponytail. Ben hoped she didn't have to wear that outfit for too long.

"Would you care for some drinks?" she asked.

"I'd like a bottle of still spring water," Ben said and looked over at the ladies. He didn't know what drink to order for them so he nodded to them.

"Dirty Martini," Lisa ordered.

"Same," her sister said.

Ben leaned forward. "Excuse me. What does the purple ring mean?"

The woman smiled at Ben's interest. "It means 'Do not touch'." She passed her eyes over his wide shoulders and powerful arms. "For you I might reconsider that."

Ben blinked in surprise and the woman walked away with a smile and an extra sway to her hips. He looked over at the twins and they were smiling back at him.

"Have you been to this club before?" he asked.

"No, not this club but we have been to others like it. This one is far more civilized about its approach to the lifestyle," Lisa volunteered.

Ben looked over at the area before the bar and saw that at least half of the patrons appeared to be circulating there. He looked back at the twins curiously.

"Once we've had our drinks we should make an appearance. This will be the first time we've exposed our submissive sides in public and it's a pretty big deal for us. We should warn you though, some take their dominance and submission to extreme levels. You will see people gleefully giving and gratefully accepting pain. We're at the other end of the spectrum. Pain isn't completely necessary to satisfy our submissiveness," Lori explained. Lisa glanced at her sister and looked troubled.

"Lisa, say what you want to say," Ben said firmly.

"I- I need the pain... sometimes," she said looking desperately at Ben. Lori was giving her sister a surprised look.

"I know," Ben rumbled and she squirmed as she looked at him hungrily.

The waitress returned with their drinks and her eyes were on Ben the entire time she served them.

"Shall I add the charges to your room Mr. Shepherd?" she said breathily, an odd catch in her voice.

Ben sighed. Damn his name was getting around. He nodded then he noticed her purple ring was missing. He looked up and saw her eyes were locked onto his. She was biting her lip and squirming as her body visibly trembled. Was she... touching herself? No, her hands were at her sides.

Ben scowled as she began to lean towards him, her knees giving out.

"What the fuck!" Ben growled, his hands automatically moving to catch her fall. They landed on her torso just under her tits and she threw her head back with a loud gasp as his rough grip sent her over the edge. The strength in her legs abandoned her as her body shook through her climax, making her lean more heavily against Ben's hands, the undersides of her tits rubbing on his hands.

"So... sorry!" she grovelled but her humiliation just seemed to make her gasp harder.

Suddenly the men in the leather strap outfits arrived to gently lift and guide the waitress away. She moaned unhappily as they left.

"What the hell was that about?" Ben asked Lisa who was staring at the retreating staff with wide eyes.

"She must have been a fan. I think she turned her toys on when she discovered who you were," she guessed.

Ben blinked in confusion at Lisa.

"The remote controlled vibrators she was wearing... internally," she explained.

"Geezus!" Ben gasped and shook his head. Now he'd heard everything. He tried to put it behind him.

They sipped at their drinks and watched the crowd in front of the bar.

Once they'd finished, the twins slipped their shoes back on and they stood up. Ben joined them and gave them a kiss for luck. Lisa gestured for Ben to lead them.

He walked towards the bar and Lisa and Lori walked side by side a step behind Ben. He didn't look back at them as he assumed they would know how to present themselves. Ben didn't avert his eyes from the others but looked in interest at how they were publicly presenting their relationships to their partners.

He saw a trim man, hair silvering at his temples, wearing the blue ring of a Dom on the lapel of his elegantly tailored suit. He also had a white pin. His partner was a muscular young man with long straight blonde hair whose attire was a pair of translucent latex briefs, a ball gag, a slave collar with red and white loops dangling from it, and a silk blindfold. The collar had a slim silver chain which lead to the leather loop around the wrist of his partner. The Dom nodded to Ben so he tipped his head in return.

There was a heavy set woman dressed completely in black leather who had another slimmer woman wearing minimal leather garments and a leash. Their blue and red rings were evident. Ben caught the cruel smile on the Dom's face as she yanked her sub closer to pinch the woman's nipple. The slim woman squealed and whimpered but the way she bit her lip afterwards gave away her true feelings.

As they made their way closer to the bar Ben saw a man almost as large and muscular as he was. He was only wearing a series of leather straps with chrome rings and what looked like a loin cloth. He had a ball gag jammed in his mouth and his hands were bound behind his back with black ropes. He growled menacingly at Ben as they approached. The red and white rings hanging from his slave collar swayed as his Mistress pulled his chain tight.

Ben looked to the woman holding the chain and saw she was busy undressing him with her eyes. Tall and voluptuous the black beauty's huge tits looked like they were about to escape from the daringly low neckline of her tight green dress. The blue and green rings on her necklace were on the verge of disappearing into her cleavage. Her hair was shaved close to her scalp on the sides of her head but along the top it was bound into many slim braids each ending with a small silver ball. She seemed to be considering him as an addition to her harem regardless of his blue pin when recognition suddenly flared in her eyes. She smiled hungrily and her eyes dropped to his groin as she licked her lips.

1...45678...16