A Shepherd Afield Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Those fingers found his belt and quickly undid it and the button and fly on his pants. She tugged once and he knew what she wanted. She slipped off his body so he could remove his pants and boxers and she tugged his socks free so she could see his naked body laid out before her. She still had on her dress which clung to her body but Ben wasn't allowed to see her naked just yet.

She ran her nails up his legs and felt him tremble under her fingers. God, that made her feel sexy! She fastened her eyes on his rising cock. It had been so long since she'd last seen it! It seemed larger than before but that was likely just her mind playing tricks on her.

She cupped his heavy balls in her hand and Ben jolted with the sensation and moaned softly. A satisfied smile spread across her lips. She saw his cock pulsing with his heartbeat. She looked into his eyes and moved her face closer to his cock. Ben's eyes flared with need and Margaux felt a thrill shoot through her. Fuck, he wanted her so much! He made her feel so good!

When she pressed her sexy lips against the base of his shaft he moaned loudly and she chuckled to herself as another zing coursed through her body. Her kisses made their way slowly up the shaft as she felt him struggling to hold still for her.

She was almost losing control of herself as she wanted to take this beast into her body so badly but the tease was just so delicious. She felt the maddening tingling between her thighs and it needed attention, now!

Margaux pulled the hem of her dress up to her waist and Ben's eyes widened when he saw she wasn't wearing panties. She grinned at him and swung her leg over his chest so she was facing his feet. Immediately Ben's strong hands moved to her hips and she sucked in a sharp breath with the delicious tingling their grip gave her. She gasped again when his lips sensually caressed the inside of her thighs. She could lose herself in that sensation so she struggled to focus on the cock in front of her. It was rising up towards her lips so she kissed the thick head and felt Ben's breath gust out against her thigh. He nibbled gently on the tender flesh there and she almost dropped onto his chest as shocks rocked her.

It was time. She couldn't wait any longer. Margaux opened her mouth and took his cock inside, slowly descending over it, taking it deeper and deeper, feeling Ben's body tremble and shake from the pure bliss of it.

Once more she had to stop before she could take it all. It was just too big for her mouth. A tremble went through her muscles as she realized the size of the beast in her mouth.

When Ben's lips reached her wet pussy she gasped around her mouthful and jolted when his tongue began to stroke her most sensitive parts.

She began to bob her head up and down over his cock and felt his moan against her pussy then he sucked and licked her with more energy until she finally had to release him from her mouth to moan aloud.

Margaux couldn't wait any longer. She pulled herself away from his face and slid down his body until she could pin his cock to his stomach with her pussy. She rubbed herself along his hot shaft as she gasped and shook from the sensation. His hands found her hips once more and he added pressure as he dragged her up and down his cock. She reached down as she lifted herself up on her knees and positioned the head against her opening. She pushed down and felt him slowly sinking inside, forcing the walls open.

"Oh my god, Ben!"

He kept a grip on her hips to keep her from dropping too quickly as her legs were trembling badly.

"Fuck... fuck... oh... Ben... Ah!" When she finally came to rest on Ben's pelvis he was so deep inside her she had to take a moment to adjust. It had been too long and she was reeling with the feeling of being filled beyond capacity.

"Margaux! You feel so incredible!" Ben moaned and she smiled with satisfaction, knowing their pleasure was equal.

When she could finally get her mind back in charge, she raised herself a couple of inches and immediately dropped to slap her ass against his pelvis.

"FUCK! Oh! Oh! Oh Dios! Muy sensible!" she cried out and Ben felt her bearing down on his cock in rippling waves.

"Margaux! That feels too good!" Ben exclaimed.

She ground herself down against him while she pulled her dress upwards, peeling it off until she was only wearing a sexy lace demi-cup bra. Ben reached up and popped the clasp on the strap and ran his fingers up and down her smooth skin.

"Cheeky boy!" she scolded but she just ground harder against him. She pulled the bra off and Ben's hands slid around her torso to cup her heavy tits in his palms.

"Ahhhhh! Ssssoooo good! You have wonderful hands Ben!" Margaux purred over her shoulder.

"You have an amazing body my hands love to touch!" he said with a smile. He grinned as he began to bounce Margaux gently on his pelvis. This made his cock drive in and out in tiny strokes.

"FUCK! AHHHH Ben! What- What are you- FUCK! OH FUCK!" she wailed.

It was pretty intense for Ben as well and he felt his release sneaking up on him.

Margaux began to lean back which gave him better leverage to increase the length of his strokes. That just made it feel better and become more intense.

"Yes! Yes! Oh Ben, do that! Like that!" she demanded and he gave her what she wanted, slamming himself up into her hot body.

When her arms began to shake Ben eased her down to lie on his chest. Once she was down he wrapped his left arm around her cupping her right tit in his hand and moving his right hand down to her pussy. He applied pressure over her clit as he thrust his hips to drive his length in and out of her wet heat. Her hands covered his but she didn't pull them away. Instead she guided him to stroke her pussy as she needed and played with her nipple until she was gasping and crying out constantly.

Ben was really close and it was all he could do to keep from cumming. "Margaux! You're going to make me cum! You're so fucking sexy!"

His words tripped a switch for her and she suddenly clenched down on him inside her.

"FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKK!!!!!" she screamed as her body quaked through a powerful release.

It was too much for Ben and he growled as he came hard, filling the woman with his hot cum. She sucked in a breath from the sensation.

They clung to each other as the pleasure tore through their senses.

When they returned to reality they were both panting heavily though Ben's breaths were lifting Margaux up and down which made his softening cock stroke in and out of her gently.

"Ooo, that's too sensitive!" Margaux whimpered and pulled herself free. Ben eased her off of his body onto the carpet beside him.

They lay side by side on their backs catching their breath.

Once more Ben's eyes tracked to the condo tower across the road and its lit windows. He wondered again why they were doing this in the living room and if they were being watched.

Margo turned her head and followed Ben's eyes. She smiled.

"Yes, there are watchers over there but they shouldn't be able to see with the lights off," she said with amusement in her tone.

Ben looked over at her in surprise.

"What? I couldn't wait! Besides, it added a little thrill knowing they were out there trying to catch a glimpse," she teased.

Ben didn't think too highly of that kind of thrill but he also doubted they were visible from their current position on the floor. "Have you seen these watchers?"

She looked across at the building again. "Three floors up and two units to the right lives a gentleman who's probably in his sixties. I've seen him out jogging at all hours so I think he may be retired. He's also fond of peeping with binoculars. One floor up and one to the left is a young man with a lovely vintage telescope. I think he's probably a banker or a worker in a law office. In the unit straight across live Bobby and Tasha. Both are young, mid-twenties at most. He works at a website production house and she's a model. They have a taste for exhibitionism as well as voyeurism. They can be very entertaining. They've invited me to join them for a ménage a trois." She watched him for his reaction to this last news.

"You've obviously met them. When?"

"The coffee shop on the corner is a busy place. We bumped into each other about a week ago. They introduced themselves. Should I take them up on their offer?"

"You're asking me because you want to see if I'll fly into a jealous rage?" Ben asked.

She just tilted her head a little and held his gaze which wasn't exactly an answer. He was compelled to respond though.

"I've said this before. If you're lonely and need the comfort of another's touch I wouldn't deny you that. That said, if you just need no strings attached itch scratching, again that's your prerogative. Personally, I can't do casual affairs." He frowned thinking of Julie and his emotions wobbled a little as he worried if she was ok. He forced himself back on track. "It's the intent that matters. If you want to have an affair with this young couple just to punish me for my failure to act jealous then... we need to talk."

She nodded slowly as she absorbed his words. "What if I asked you to join us?

He looked at her, confused. "I'd say no."

"Tasha is very beautiful," she said with a grin.

"I'd still say no." He wondered where she was going with this.

Margaux moved to rest partially on his chest with her chin on her arms so she could look down into his eyes. "You are a complex man, Ben. Most would leap at the chance to make love to a model."

"I just made love to a stunning beauty who I have strong feelings for. I don't need empty thrills."

She held still as she gauged his words. "You have... strong feelings for me?"

Ben watched her carefully. "Yes. You'll forgive my choice of words as I protect my heart just a little while longer. The woman lying across my chest just invited me to join her for some 'sex with strangers' play and that's not on my safe activities list."

"Fair enough. I have strong feelings for you as well and that's as much as I'll disclose at this time too. The young couple in question are being discreet and patient with their offer. They have not pressured me for an answer. The only time I contemplated taking them up on it was after our call when I felt that need for physical comfort and release," she said and rubbed a finger over his chest, marveling at the different textures the scars had.

Ben ran his fingers through her thick hair, enjoying its softness. In the darkness her eyes looked black and mysterious.

"You really are breathtaking," Ben sighed happily.

She smiled and kissed his chest. "Thank you. As comfortable as this is I'd like to get cleaned up and ready for bed."

She got to her feet and glanced out the window. A slow smile spread across her lips as Ben climbed to his feet and picked up his clothes. "Ben."

"Hmmm?"

"Look! Bobby and Tasha are out on their balcony," she said holding her dress up to her chest.

Ben looked out the window and saw a bare chested young man leaning his arms against the railing on the balcony across the street. He had a glass of wine in his hands and he seemed to be watching the street below. From what Ben could see the man kept himself in shape. A tall slim woman with long blonde hair, wearing a sheer and partially open white gown was standing beside him enjoying her own wine. The woman seemed to be looking back in their direction.

Margaux saw Ben was holding his clothes in front of his privates unconsciously. She grinned mischievously and reached out to touch the lamp on the table next to her. The soft illumination painted them with a warm glow and they could see Tasha gesturing excitedly to her partner who stopped leaning on the railing to look across as well. They both waved and Margaux waved back. Ben reluctantly waved as well. Tasha froze then waved excitedly to him before hugging the young man and Ben saw she was at least four inches taller than her partner and had very pretty breasts. Her gown was more open than he first thought.

Giggling, Margaux waved again and touched the lamp taking them back into the darkness.

"You enjoyed that!" Ben said.

"Yes... yes I did. I enjoy showing you off. I'm a woman," she smiled happily as she made her way towards the bedroom.

Ben sighed and followed.

They brushed their teeth and freshened up before bed. They slipped under the sheets and sighed as they cuddled together.

"Aside from teasing the neighbors, how do you intend to keep me entertained while I'm here?" Ben asked with a grin and she poked his chest for teasing her.

"On the topic of showing you off, my office is throwing a party tomorrow night for the staff, a harbour cruise with dinner, drinks and dancing. We're growing rapidly but there's only around twenty of us now. We're celebrating our successful launch as we've officially been operational for about a month. All the legal and contractual obligations have been met so it's time."

"I thought you just got to Sydney last week? How have they been running for a month?" Ben asked in confusion.

"They did most of the ground work in advance but made a lot of mistakes. When the plan was seriously unravelling they brought me in to save the day. Obviously they made at least one good decision," she said with a smile.

"Well... that's great then! Does that mean you can go back to Europe?" Ben said with a smile. Europe was so much closer for him to visit.

"Unfortunately no. Head office wants me here for the first year to fully establish all of the local business relationships before handing it over to their choice of next in command, Rainor Hahn."

Ben heard her opinion of that decision in her voice. "This is the fellow you were talking about earlier? The one who the women don't like?"

She nodded.

"Do you have authority over him?" Ben asked.

"I do but if I act without solid evidence to back me up I'll make a very dangerous enemy of his appointee from senior management which would seriously threaten my future advancement. It's a delicate situation. If he makes a misstep that jeopardizes the business in any way, I can act. If he continues to fly under the radar as he has been doing, there is little I can do as he gradually poisons the environment."

"That sucks!" Ben growled.

"And there are some really good people here! I want you to meet them. The person I would have chosen to run the office, Kayden Price, is a brilliant young man with lots of potential. I hired him the day after I got here. He's been indispensable in helping me straighten out many of the corporate relationships that were initially set up. Plus the rest of the staff like him. Oh! And the Asset Management team are delightful! You'll love them!"

"Ok, I'm sold! Sounds like a fun evening!" Ben grinned.

"I thought we'd spend the morning and afternoon walking around the city. There are lots of interesting things to see just in the downtown area. Then we have the party. I'm torn about what we should do on Saturday. I thought you might like to see the Blue Mountains which is a nature tour or we could go to Bondi beach to just soak up some rays and relax." She looked at him hopefully.

"Both sound fun. What would you like to do?" he asked.

"I haven't been to the beach yet. I've been working every waking moment since I arrived here and it might be nice to just relax on the beach. That said, I don't want to deny you the chance to hand feed a kangaroo."

He chuckled. "The beach it is!"

She smiled happily and cuddled in against his side.

Ben closed his eyes and felt himself relaxing. Just before he slipped under his unanswered question resurfaced to disturb his peace of mind.

Margaux was plagued by jealousy, he'd seen her struggle with it, and he'd faced its wrath. She said it was a self-destructive impulse. So... why had she asked him to share a sexual liaison with the young and beautiful woman?

He heard her gentle breathing indicating she'd already fallen asleep. He wanted an answer to his question but it would have to wait for the morning.

Chapter 31

Ben and Margaux rushed back into the condo as they were running late. They'd spent the day wandering around the downtown area, poking into little shops, and seeing the sights but they'd lost track of the time. They'd had a wonderful day and discovered they were very compatible sightseers. Now they had to rush to get to the party boat.

He hadn't had the opportunity to ask her about what her offer the night before had really been about but today she was back to her normal behavior so Ben let it go.

Margaux changed into a little black cocktail dress that accentuated her curves and hinted at the wonders just below the surface.

Ben was wearing a black dress shirt, sleeves rolled up to his powerful forearms and collar open, charcoal grey slacks and black leather shoes. He carried a lightweight sports jacket over his arm in case it got cooler on the water at night.

They gave each other a hungry look then dashed out of the condo to grab a taxi down to the pier.

They just made it and it turned out they were the last guests to arrive. The crew immediately pushed off the moment they were on.

A cheer went up from a group of seven ladies waiting by the entrance. Margaux grinned at her team who rushed forward to get hugs.

"We were getting worried someone had done something nefarious to you to keep you from the boat! Now we see the real reason you were late!" a red haired woman in a tight shimmering red cocktail dress said with a coy smile as she looked Ben up and down.

"I know him! Oh my god, I know him!" a petite brunette with dark rimmed glasses squeaked as she gaped at Ben.

"Ladies! Listen up! This is my date, Ben Shepherd." The brunette squeaked excitedly but the redhead slapped her shoulder to get her to calm down. "Some of you may have heard of him, read about him, or seen him on the news but tonight he is just my boyfriend so hands off and mind your manners."

Giggles erupted and the women smiled at them.

"Are these delightful ladies the Asset Managers you were talking about?" Ben asked and more giggles ensued. Margaux smiled and nodded. She made the introductions and Ben tried to remember their names in the flurry of their excitement. The red haired woman reminded him a little of Trish and he felt a slight twinge of homesickness. Her name was Nancy, Nan for short and the bubbly brunette in the serious glasses was Diane, or Di as the others called her.

"Why does everyone use short forms of their names?" Ben asked Margaux curiously.

"I have no idea and I've forbidden anyone to call me 'Marg' or 'Mar'. Perfectly good names going to waste," she said with a frown.

They made their way further into the ship and Ben was introduced to more of her team. He saw she was right. This was a bright group of individuals. He saw how they all relaxed in her presence and how she glowed in their unspoken admiration. Even after just a week she'd bonded with her team and they reciprocated.

Ben caught a slight stiffening in her posture and turned to see a man approaching. He was tall. Perhaps an inch taller than Ben's 6' 3". He had a swimmer's body; strong, lean muscles, wide shoulders and a narrow waist. He was wearing grey slacks and a light grey sports jacket over a crisp white dress shirt which was open at the collar as Ben's was. He had Hollywood leading man looks, pale blue eyes under fair brows, a roman nose, and a strong jaw with a dimple on his chin. His wavy blond hair was conservatively cut but perfectly styled, not a hair out of place. He smiled with perfect white teeth but Ben was reminded of a shark as the smile had little effect on his cold eyes.

"Hello Margaux. I'm so glad you made it to our little party," the man said to her with just a trace of condescension in his voice.

1...910111213...17