A Shepherd Afield Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BurntRedstone
BurntRedstone
9,867 Followers

He started to pump himself slowly in and out of her ass, moving glacially slow so she could feel every throbbing vein and ridge.

When she began to whimper he increased his pace slowly until he was making long even thrusts in and out of her stretched asshole.

Her head was resting on the mattress so he got a grip on her hair and lifted her head. He looked at her ecstatic expression of lust and picked up the pace once more. Drool dripped down her lips and he lowered her head to the mattress. He was getting close. He leaned close to her ear once more.

"I'm going to fill your hot little ass with my sticky cum. Do you want that?" he whispered and felt her begin to jolt as a third release rocked through her body.

The weak squeezing was all Ben needed and he drove himself deep one last time to fire streams of cum into her tight ass.

She moaned pitifully and her shaking increased. Ben kept her pinned down to the mattress and continued to unload into her hot channel.

Finally he was done so he pulled his cock free from her and she sagged, completely spent.

She'd sprayed during her last orgasm so the sheets were drenched. Ben grimaced and climbed off the bed. He lifted her in his arms and she whimpered so he carried her into the bathroom. He sat her on the toilet and cleaned himself. Then he left so she could do her business. He waited until she called for him weakly then he went back in and leaned her over the counter as he used a warm facecloth to clean her pussy and ass. She collapsed against the counter as he wasn't gentle but he got her clean.

She was a trembling mess when he carried her out and into the bedroom. He immediately picked up the scent of female excitement in the room. She'd been busy as she waited for him to arrive and fall asleep. A large dildo rested on the bed with a jar of lube. He put her on the bed and cleared a space for himself, moving the items to the end table. Then he got his phone from the living room as it was his alarm clock as well and climbed into bed. He turned out the light.

"Ben?" Julie whispered into the darkness, her voice raw.

"Yes?"

"Thank you."

He snorted.

"No, not for the sex. Well... yes for the sex, too. But mostly... mostly for caring," she said quietly.

Ben was quiet for a bit as he thought about how to answer. "I'm going to give you a little advice which you may disregard but as I do care I hope you won't. I think you need to take some time off from your job. It's not the healthiest environment for you to heal in. Dedicate time to getting better." He was silent for a moment. "That's it."

He heard her struggling to move then felt her lips on his cheek. He surprised her by taking a grip on her hair and kissing her mouth tenderly.

She tucked herself in against his side and he felt her silent tears dampen his chest. He held her until he felt her relax. He stared at the ceiling and wondered how he got himself into these situations. His emotions felt all tangled up and he felt uneasy about what he'd just done. Try as he might he just couldn't think of another way out.

It took him much longer than Julie to get back to sleep.

Chapter 27

Breakfast with the flight crew was an awkward affair as Ben was aware of Rich's infidelity and his bargain with Julie. Rich's satisfied smile died immediately when he saw the flaring scar on Ben's face as he got a scowl.

Everyone seemed to know what had happened the previous night between Ben and Julie but considering how slowly she was moving this morning it wasn't a big leap.

There was a breakfast buffet so Ben served Julie her breakfast and waited on her much to her delight. They sat at a table separate from the others.

Afterwards Ben carried Julie's bag to the van and they all rode together back to the airport which was a very short drive. Ben gave Julie a kiss as they separated at the airport. He went through the check in process and soon enough he was back in his first class seat.

One of the flight attendants from the back cabin was working in the first class cabin.

"Where's Julie?" Ben asked her as she passed by.

The woman gave him a cold look. "She's taking a leave of absence. Deadheading back to Australia then off for three months."

"Good," Ben said with a gentle smile.

"Good? You've ruined a fun time," the woman snapped.

Ben stared her down. "If that's all you thought she was then she's definitely better off away from you."

He turned away from her burning face and settled back in his seat.

Needless to say he got terrible service for the rest of the flight and didn't dare eat any of the food she served.

Once they landed Ben went through processing and collected his baggage. He was walking through the terminal towards the information kiosk when he spotted Rich walking up to a plump brunette woman. He gave her a peck on the lips and a quick hug. His Betty?

Ben spotted Julie moving slowly up behind them. She was pulling her suitcase and carrying a clear plastic cup in her other hand. She smiled at the wife as she pulled up beside them. Rich looked... nervous as his wife greeted the flight attendant.

Julie smiled and lifted the cup to her lips and spat Rich's cum into it much to the horror of his wife. Ben saw Julie glance at the panic on Rich's face then say something to the wife as she handed her the cup. Julie walked away and left Rich with his furious wife to face the repercussions of his affairs.

Ben watched Julie walk out of the terminal with her head held high, a smile on her lips. He hoped she'd get the help she needed.

He glanced around looking for the man who said he'd pick him up. In the last message he'd received from them after he'd informed them he'd be late they let him know they'd have someone from the company at the airport to pick him up.

"Fuck me mate! You're a big buggah!"

Ben turned around to see a fat man in a sweat stained polo shirt and grubby shorts staring up at him with bleary eyes. His prodigious belly strained the shirt which was having a difficult time staying down. Ben caught the odor of the man's breath and realized he was dealing with a drunk.

Then he noticed the emblem of Blake Uranium, the mining company he was here to see, on the polo shirt.

"Are you Devon?" he asked and the man's eyes widened in surprise.

"You know my name?" the man slurred.

"The email said a Devon would meet me at the airport." He looked around hoping there was someone else here with the same polo on.

"Right. Yes. That's me. I've been in this bloody airport for two days mate! Bored senseless!" the man complained.

"But you found the bar."

Devon grinned at him. "That I did! Here on the company's business so drinks on them!" He paused as the most wonderful idea came to him. "Would you like to-"

"No, we should go meet the people I came to meet," Ben said dashing the man's hopes.

"Right, right. Well, out we go. The truck's in the lot. Or was when I got here two days ago." Devon grumped. He pulled a cell from his pocket and dialed a number as they moved. He grunted a few words into it and tucked it back into his pocket.

Ben followed the wobbling man outside and decided there was no way he was letting the man drive him.

The late afternoon sun stretched across the parking lot and Ben took a deep breath of air. It was hot and dry with the scent of kerosene from the jet fuel, hot asphalt and dust. Not the most memorable first sensation from the big continent but he smiled to himself. He was in Australia!

They walked across the lot as Ben adjusted to the idea of being so far from home. He felt a pang in his heart as he thought of Ashburn Court.

The truck turned out to be an extended cab pickup with the Blake Uranium logo on the side. Ben plucked the keys from Devon's fumbling fingers. "Why don't you let me drive and you relax?"

The man blinked at him then bobbed his head as he smiled. "That would be great!" He proceeded to crawl into the back seat and lie down across it. Ben sighed and pushed the man's feet further in before he closed the back door. He tossed his bags on the passenger seat and got into the truck. It was right side drive as they drove on the left here so he familiarized himself with the controls and got them underway. He found the ticket and paid for the parking as Devon snored like a buzz saw in the back seat, his polo shirt having given up its doomed attempt to cover his stomach.

Ben had looked up the directions before he left home so he had a fair idea of how to get to the Blake Uranium head office. It was a bit of a drive from the airport but the truck had a full tank of gas and the weather was good. He drove for about an hour before he saw the large office tower. He rolled up to the security gate and rolled his window down to speak with the guard.

"Good evening. I'm Ben Shepherd here to see Don Blake. Devon is sleeping off his bar time in the back." While he'd been communicating with an engineer here named Bryan Crane he'd been told to ask for the man's boss when he arrived.

The guard could hear the snoring and saw Devon sprawled out on the back seat. He shook his head and went back to Ben's window.

"Mr. Blake is expecting you. I'll call ahead and you can meet him in the lobby. Just pull up to the front door. We'll take care of Devon." He stepped back into his booth to raise the gate.

Ben drove into the lot and parked by the front door. He left the keys inside the truck, got his luggage and walked into the building. The foyer had a three story atrium and the Blake Uranium logo was front and center on the wall above the reception desk. He looked down from the logo to the young woman manning the desk. She was looking back at him open mouthed with shock. Ben saw she was young, maybe 19, long black hair tied back in a ponytail and wearing a company blazer. He walked closer and saw she was holding a copy of Peeps magazine in her trembling hands.

"Mr... Mr. Shepherd! It is such an honor!" the young woman gushed. Ben wondered what she'd read in that article that made her impressed with him. He didn't recall it being so... generous.

"Evie! What are you still doing here, girl? It's well past business hours!"

Ben looked towards the speaker moving towards them from the elevator. The man was almost as tall as he was, fair haired and deeply tanned. He had a muscular build under the white dress shirt he wore open at the neck with rolled up sleeves and his tight blue jeans. He had a strong chin, piercing blue eyes, and a dazzling white smile he showed to the blushing receptionist as he strode towards Ben.

"Sorry Mr. Blake! It's just... Ben Shepherd! Here in our office!" the girl swooned.

Don Blake reached out to shake Ben's hand. As they gripped hands, he gave Ben a false frown. "She used to look at me like that!" His grin reappeared immediately. Up close Ben could see he was likely in his early sixties.

"Mr. Blake!" the young woman gasped in embarrassment and put her hands over her red cheeks.

Ben smiled, enjoying their casual and friendly behavior.

"Mr. Shepherd will be here tomorrow," he glanced to confirm that with Ben who nodded and continued. "You can bat your pretty eyes at him then. Get on home to your mum and give her a kiss from me."

"Yes, Mr. Blake," the young woman said as she walked past.

"Could... could I get a picture to show my mum?" she pleaded.

"Sure," Ben said and her face lit up.

Don took her phone from her and got a few shots of the young woman grinning happily beside Ben. Once he handed the phone back the woman left quickly, eager to show her mother the pictures.

"Have you eaten?" Don asked him.

"No."

"I took the liberty of making reservations for dinner at a favorite restaurant of ours. We can drop your luggage off at the hotel on the way," he suggested.

"That sounds good," Ben agreed. He picked up his duffle and laptop case as Don took the handle of his suitcase and began to lead him back out the front doors.

They waved to Evie as she drove past with a huge smile on her face. Then they turned right towards a huge red SUV. It was one of those ex-military conversions. Ben glanced at the man beside him.

"Bryan and the fellas want to take you out tomorrow night if that's alright. They've been eagerly awaiting your arrival with the solution you designed for them. Did you bring it?"

Ben smiled and patted the duffle.

"It's really going to filter the uranium dust from the truck's air intakes?" Don asked curiously. He hadn't been part of the effort but Bryan had kept him abreast of their communication with their online engineer.

Ben smiled. "That's one use for it and we'll see it work in a production environment tomorrow. The virtual benchmarking I did proved it will work theoretically. However, that only goes so far. My software is really good but it's not like I can run a physical test of my own with these materials."

Don grinned and nodded to him. "Just put your bags in the back seat for now. The hotel isn't far from here.

They climbed in and got underway. The ride in the big SUV was smoother than Ben had expected and the interior was very posh and comfortable. It even had plenty of head and shoulder space. But still, it was really too much truck for city driving.

The hotel looked very nice and Ben dropped his bags off in his room. Once he was back in the SUV they drove to the restaurant. The valet looked at the big truck with wide eyes.

"Be gentle with my baby!" Don grinned at the young man.

Ben followed him into the restaurant and the hostess greeted them with a wide smile. The restaurant owner came out to shake their hands then personally led them to their table where two pretty blondes were already seated.

Again, Ben glanced over to Don but he was all smiles as he leaned down to kiss the two women. Ben saw one was older than the other and that one got the kiss on the lips, the younger one getting a chaste kiss on the cheek. He hadn't seen their age difference until he'd gotten much closer.

Don turned back to him. "I'd like to introduce you to the two loves of my life, my wife Rita and my daughter Sarah."

Seeing he wasn't being set up on a blind date Ben relaxed and smiled at them. He shook their hands and everyone took their seats.

"Would you care for some wine Mr. Shepherd?" Rita asked.

"Please call me Ben. I don't drink so I'm fine with water." Seeing her momentary discomfort he continued. "But please enjoy the wine! I have no problem with other's drinking!"

She smiled graciously at him and he could see she went to considerable effort to maintain her youthful appearance. She was truly lovely but there was a tightness to her features.

"What brings you to our side of the planet?" Sarah asked. She had to be in her late twenties, maybe 28, and was truly lovely in that spoiled and pampered way of the wealthy. Ben was trying to give her the benefit of the doubt but her eyes were scanning him critically and from the slight twist of her lip she was finding something she wasn't impressed with.

"Just a little work with your father's company," he replied politely.

"You work in mining? I thought you were a celebrity?" she said sounding genuinely surprised.

"Celebrity? Hardly. I'm a mechanical engineer. I design solutions for engineering issues," Ben replied.

Sarah pouted at her father. She'd been promised an interesting evening with a world famous celebrity and here she was stuck with this dreary mining engineer whatever that was. He looked like he could be the Ben Shepherd she'd read about but maybe he wasn't.

Ben watched her expression with interest. While it was disappointing he was always amazed that people could reach adulthood yet never progress past an early teen's maturity.

"Now dear, Mr. Shepherd is more than a mechanical engineer-"

"Actually, not really. That's the extent of my training. Everything else I've done that's you might have seen on the news has been grossly exaggerated. I'm just an average man," Ben replied watching the young woman's confusion grow. Don seemed genuinely concerned that his daughter was unhappy. Too much of a doting father perhaps?

"What about the sculpture? Was that an exaggeration?" Rita asked with a twinkle in her eye.

Ben frowned looking down but shook his head. "No, that's accurate. A little too accurate for my comfort." Ben missed the look exchanged between mother and daughter but when he looked up he saw the young woman's pout had been replaced by a look of interest.

Sarah was finally convinced that this was the same Ben Shepherd from the magazines and TV so her night wasn't going to be a loss after all!

The waiter arrived thankfully and they placed their orders. Don recommended the prime rib or the T-bone steak. Ben went with the latter. Once the man left Ben went on the offensive.

"What do you do?" he politely asked Sarah.

"Our Sarah doesn't have to do anything," Don grinned broadly. "Why do you think I work so hard?"

That earned him smiles from the ladies. Ben couldn't comment on that without offending the man so he just nodded.

Rita leaned forward again and Ben got the impression that she might have adjusted her dress to expose her cleavage just a little more. She had sizable implants which were now threatening to come out and say hello. When his eyes returned to hers he saw the satisfied expression before she spoke.

"Surely not everything we've seen in the news about you has been an exaggeration. The girls you rescued from the slavers over in France for instance? They reported you walked unarmed into their hideout and killed four heavily armed men to rescue five young women." She raised her eyebrow at him daring him to refute the story.

Ben shifted uneasily in his chair. "What they didn't report was that I only stumbled on the 'hideout' because I was in the restaurant next door and got lost looking for the washroom. I wasn't on some kind of rescue mission." Ben had no memory of what happened in the room but didn't want to open that Pandora's Box. "I just did what was necessary."

"I think our Mr. Shepherd is uncomfortable with the praise, no matter how justified it is," Don said coming to his rescue. He nodded to the man who looked satisfied at having his daughter smiling again. When Ben glanced in her direction she wasn't just smiling, she was eyeing him like dessert. He sighed to himself and turned back to his meal.

Conversation moved to travel and how Ben had enjoyed France. Don had taken his family there and they exchanged recollections of their favorite places. Ben shared his memories of Paris, the French Alps, and his time in Southern France. He stayed away from the more sensational events he'd experienced in those places but Sarah's expression of interest never waned. She'd gotten her entertaining evening after all.

"Do you travel a lot, Ben?" she asked.

"No, before this trip I'd only been to France and Costa Rica," he replied.

"Ah! Your vacation with Dream and La'Shia! I read about that!" the woman exclaimed.

Ben looked at her excited expression. "Well, we didn't go with them. Again, it was more a case of accidentally bumping into them when we were there. They just happened to be staying at the same resort with the other members of their... groups."

Sarah's eyes were almost glowing with her excitement. "It was so tragic to hear about La'Shia breaking off the wedding then Dream getting arrested for murder!"

"What? Murder?" Ben jolted.

"Yes, they're saying he gunned down two men in the house of a friend of his oldest friend, Night-" Her eyes flew wide. "OH MY GOD! You were there when Night died!"

Other guests in the restaurant were beginning to look in their direction and Rita took her daughter's hand to get her to calm herself. "Sorry Mum but he was there!" she said in a more subdued voice.

Don looked at him for confirmation. "Yes, I was there. It was a stupid accident. The man was... deeply troubled and unstable."

BurntRedstone
BurntRedstone
9,867 Followers
1...45678...17