A Shepherd in France Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No! Ah! Fuck! I can't think straight!"

Ben squeezed her large tits and sped up his rocking until he was driving four inches in and out of her wet pussy.

"OH! OH! FUCK! OH! YES! YES! FUCK!" she yelped with each thrust.

He slid a hand down to rub her clit in gentle circles and she arched her back and cried out. "FFFFFUUUUUCCCCKKK! OOHHHHHHH! FFFFUUUUUCCCKKKK!!!"

Ben moved his other hand down to her hip and used alternating hands to push and pull her on his cock. The pulling rubbed her clit and the push rubbed her ass against his pelvis.

"OH BEN! OH BEN! OH BEN! I'M GONNA CUM! CUM! I- I'M CUMMIIIINNNNNGGGGG!!!" she squealed as her body thrashed above his. When she was almost all the way through her orgasm he suddenly rolled over and she found herself under him. He didn't crush her but she was pinned to the mattress. Ben was able to really thrust now and started to pound his thick cock into her, slamming his pelvis into her ass with wet slapping noises. The orgasm she had been enjoying the embers of suddenly flared again and she just had to hold on for dear life as his thrusts took her up level after level. He was in control and overwhelming her and it was heaven.

Ben growled as his orgasm arrived and he drove himself deep one last time and rocked against her. She felt him gushing into her and marvelled at the heat of it. She dropped her face to the mattress and gasped for breath.

Once he'd caught his breath Ben slowly pulled out and dropped down next to Lucy. She looked over at him with a smile. "Holy Hell Ben! That was intense!"

They jumped as his alarm went off.

He grinned back at her. "We should get cleaned up. It's almost time for breakfast."

He rolled out of bed and she gasped. "You're still hard!"

He looked down. "Yeah, that happens," he said as he walked into the bathroom. She heard the shower start up so she got out of bed and went in to sit on the toilet. She watched him standing in the cascade of water and admired the power of his muscles. She felt a tingle running through her body as he raised his big arms to rub the shampoo into his hair.

Once she was done she put the lid down and stepped into the shower behind him and took the soap from his hands. She washed his back and his powerful ass. She worked her way down his legs until she was kneeling at his feet and got him to turn around when she was done to wash the suds away. His cock bobbed before her face. She handed him the soap, rinsed her hands and took a grip on the thick appendage. Ben moaned when she ran her tongue over the head. She suddenly moved forward and took his cock deep into her throat.

"AH! FUCK! LUCY! GEEZUS!"

She pulled back so just the head was in her mouth and looked up at him, enjoying his dazed look. She felt powerful when she had this effect on him. She surged forward again and began to pump his cock into her throat in long fast strokes. Ben cried out again and braced himself against the walls of the shower as his knees shook. She felt a rush at the control she had over him. She bobbed faster. This technique had been so effective before and it was just as effective now. She managed to count to just fifteen strokes before she felt him tensing up.

"LUCY! GOD, I'M CUMMING! FUCK!" Ben yelled as his orgasm raced out of control.

She caught the cum in her mouth and stroked him with her hands to milk it all out. He shuddered through the intense sensations and finally leaned back against the shower wall.

"Holy Hell indeed," he gasped weakly. He closed his eyes and rested.

Lucy swallowed some but let the rest of his cum spill out of her mouth and drip down the drain. It was a little too salty for breakfast. She stood and stepped into the spray and rinsed her mouth. She wet her hair and felt Ben rubbing shampoo into her long strands of hair. His big hands were so gentle as he ran them through her hair getting the suds from the root to the ends. Then he rinsed her hair and started over with the conditioner. She felt completely pampered. Once they were both clean he shut the water and toweled her dry. She giggled at the luxury of being lavished with this attention which made Ben smile. He dried himself as she brushed her hair out. He went into the bedroom and set his clothes out. Everything else went into his suitcase. He dressed and was ready for breakfast.

Lucy walked out of the bathroom naked and he pulled her into his arms and kissed her until she was clinging to him. He pulled back and she looked up at him with glassy eyes and plumped lips. Her breath was coming out in gasps.

"What- What was that?!?" she sighed.

"I'm just glad you're going home with Tina and you're staying with us," he said.

She grinned. "It will be quite the homecoming after your vacation!" She slipped her bra and panties on and pulled on a pretty skirt and a lovely blouse she'd bought here in Paris. She looked lovely and the blouse did wonderful things with her generous tits.

"I don't think we have time for another tumble in the sheets," she said as she caught the heat in his gaze.

"Right. Breakfast! Let's go."

There was a knock on Tina's door and she looked up from her suitcase. She was feeling a little worn out this morning. Getting up so much earlier for the flight hadn't helped. Too much excitement the night before as well. Rachel had already gone downstairs but Tina still had a few things to pack. She answered the door and saw it was Gabriella and Catherine.

"Good morning Tina! May we come in for a moment?" Gabriella asked.

"Of course!" Tina walked back into her room followed by the two women. She saw they were both wearing their new rings. "Your rings are so lovely!" she said.

Both women immediately smiled and looked at them again. They hadn't gotten used to seeing the rings on their hands so each time they looked was a pleasant surprise.

"Yes, Ben really hit one out of the park last night. A real surprise for everyone!" Gabriella agreed.

"Oh! Was the proposal a surprise to you as well? You seemed to know last night." Tina looked at them in surprise. "I did not ask Ben to marry me! I would never do anything to jeopardize your relationships with Ben!" Tina said nervously.

"Tina, it's alright! We knew about the proposal. We were the ones who suggested he should do it." Catherine said.

Tina looked at them in surprise.

"If it had been any other woman we would not have agreed to the idea. We love Ben so much and we know you do as well. Ben needs a family and you can give that to him. We wanted you to hear directly from us that we were onboard with the idea. We love you Tina." Gabriella said.

Tina rushed forward and hugged Gabriella then Catherine. "Ben has a family in all of us. I will give him a child but he has already made his family in bringing us together. I will forever be grateful to him for that!" she said.

Gabriella smiled and Catherine wiped a tear from her eye.

"We're going to miss you for the rest of the trip but we want you to take care of yourself when you get back. Go see your doctor!" Catherine said and Tina nodded happily.

"Are you ready for breakfast?" Gabriella asked.

Tina looked at her packing and decided she could finish after breakfast with her family. She nodded and smiled happily.

When Ben and Lucy got to the restaurant the group was almost complete but Gabriella, Catherine and Tina were still upstairs. Ben made his way around the table giving good morning kisses.

Gabriella walked in with the other two and each got a kiss from Ben before sitting. He admired their rings and looked to Tina who lifted her necklace to show she was wearing it the safest method she had at the moment.

After they ordered breakfast Gabriella got everyone's attention.

"It's a little family tradition of ours to list our three favorite experiences from a vacation. As some members of our party are leaving us today and we are moving on from Paris I thought it might be nice for us to share what our top three experiences in Paris were. Catherine, would you like to lead us off?"

Catherine nodded and grinned at her friend. "I'll begin with my number three which was my date night with Ben. While it didn't end as I'd hoped it would," she gave Ben a scorching look making him blush, "it was a magical night none-the-less. Next was the first day of shopping with my family. My number one was last night at the Eiffel tower."

"No fair!" Gabriella cried with a laugh. "That's my number one as well!"

"Mine too!" Tina piped in.

Most of the ladies were laughing and nodding so by general consensus everyone agreed that it was their number one so they only had to give two others. Everyone looked at Sophia who was next. She smiled and thought for a second.

"My third was the first day of shopping but my second had to be that beautiful dance with Ben in the Palace of Versailles!" Dreamy smiles erupted around the table and Ben smiled as he recalled the grace Sophia moved with.

Rachel was staring at Ben's mouth again and he blushed nervously, worried that she might say something about the kiss. Instead she mumbled about the shopping and the spa day instead but her sister just looked at her knowingly.

Megan said the shopping day and meeting Lucy who made an 'Awww' sound and reached around Tina to hold Megan's hand.

Then it was Tina's turn. She looked at Ben with twinkling eyes. "My number one was Ben's proposal. My number two was discovering I was carrying his child. My number three was discovering just how much Gabriella and Catherine love me." Both women reached across the table to hold Tina's hands.

Ben dabbed his eyes with his napkin as he struggled to control is emotions.

Lucy looked around the table as it was her turn. "My number three was being brought into your group. Never have I met such warm and generous hearts. I was a stranger but you made me feel like family right from the start. Megan, I'll always be grateful you found me and made it possible for me to find you again." Megan smiled at her with tears welling in her eyes. "My number two was finding a kindred heart in Tina. I've struggled for so long with my nature and to find someone who not only understood what I was going through but could show me how to be happy again..." She leaned over and gave Tina a kiss on the cheek causing the woman to blush and smile shyly. "My number one was meeting Ben who not only saved my life by getting me away from Cecil, he gave me a place in his home and his heart and gave me a future I was sure I'd squandered." Ben squirmed under her admiring eyes and Gabriella held his hand to distract him.

Daniel had been practically vibrating with urgency to take his turn. "Number three: taking all these pictures and movies. Number two: the Palace of Versailles. Riding bikes in the garden was awesome! Number one: my day with Ben seeing the catacombs and the Louvre. And shopping for the rings! It was really fun!"

Ben grinned at the young man and reached across the table to bump fists with him. Gabriella looked on with pride.

Miriam blushed as everyone looked her way. "I loved the shopping day with the whole gang. I loved being included and treated like one of the adults. And Ben's ring ceremony was beautiful."

Gabriella leaned over and kissed her daughter's temple.

Before she got to speak breakfast arrived. "I guess we're off the hook!" Ben quipped and was unanimously informed that wasn't the case.

Once the waiters left Gabriella looked around the table with a happy smile. "My number three was my wonderful date night with Ben which did end as I hoped." She smiled over at Catherine who grinned back at her and the table went 'Woo!' causing Ben to blush and squirm. "My number two was discovering Tina was going to have Ben's baby. That is such an amazing miracle!" Tina's smile beamed across the table. Gabriella held Ben's hand again. "My number one was sharing this amazing time in Paris with Ben who continues to surprise me beyond expectations." He kissed her hand and she felt butterflies in her stomach as he gazed into her eyes.

Ben leaned back and looked at the happy, loving faces and realized once more how incredibly fortunate he was to have so many friends. It wasn't that long ago when he thought he'd be living the life of a hermit, the crazy old man who kept to himself and worked in his basement. His neighbors had saved him from that fate. The women he loved had saved him.

"I can't define three things that stood out as best as each experience shines so brightly in my mind in different and unique ways... much like each of you does in my life. Each is special and treasured. My amazing day with Daniel exploring the dark and spooky places under Paris is as wonderful to me as dancing with the beautiful and graceful Sophia in the Palace of Versailles! Discovering I was going to be a father with Tina was mind blowing, almost literally, and ranks up there with affirming my love for you three atop the Eiffel tower. I have been blessed so much to have met and been accepted by so many wonderful people. Thank you for taking me in and saving me."

Gabriella and Catherine each grabbed a hand and held it to their lips. Tina looked like she might crawl over the table but Ben mouthed an 'I love you' and she smile brilliantly at him with tears in her eyes.

They gathered their wits and ate their breakfasts as they had to get the day moving. There was a plane to catch.

They'd had some amazing adventures in Paris but it wasn't the end of their vacation. They were just moving on to part two.