A Shepherd in France Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where is Tina?" Lucy asked Megan.

"Spending some quality time with Ben." Megan said, wiggling her eyebrows suggestively.

Lucy looked over at Catherine who had a serene look on her face as the woman washing her hair gave her a scalp massage. She looked back at Megan.

"I thought you said Ben was your mother's boyfriend?" she said directing her voice towards Megan in an attempt to be discreet.

"He is. He's also Tina's and Gabriella's." Megan nodded watching the woman paint her nails.

"Wow! I didn't get that impression from Ben at all!" Lucy said with surprise in her tone.

"What impression would that be?" Catherine asked curiously.

"Uh, that Ben was a player." she said timidly.

Catherine snorted then blushed at the rude noise. "Ben is a lot of things but a player he is not." she replied firmly.

"But he has three girlfriends?" Lucy pressed. "How does that work?"

"Quite well from what I've seen." Megan responded and her mother smiled at her. Lucy gave her a frustrated look.

"It's quite simple really. We love Ben, heart and soul. He loves us the same way. We can't all be with him at the same time but we have full lives with our families and careers so we share his time between us. Tina lives with him but she's a special case. She's completely selfless in her love for Ben and he's really good for her. Her husband, who's no longer alive, was a special kind of bastard to her, taking her submissiveness as permission to abuse her mentally and physically." Catherine growled.

"Mom!" her daughters chastised her in unison for disclosing too much about Tina.

"Oh! I'm sorry. I shouldn't have over shared about Tina." Catherine said contritely.

"Ben's a Dom?" Lucy said quietly in shock, trembling slightly.

Catherine's face showed her discomfort at blabbing and her daughter's scowls didn't make her feel any better. "He is for her. She's so much happier these days. But I've said too much on that!"

Lucy tucked that information away for a later time. She needed to speak with Tina.

"Isn't there jealousy with Ben being with three women?" Lucy asked Catherine.

"Four!" Sophia said with a smile.

"Five!" Rachel corrected her sister with a grin.

Lucy's eyes were threatening to leave their sockets as she stared at Megan's sisters. Her jaw dropped but nothing came out.

Megan caught on to Lucy's misinterpretation first. "They wish!" she laughed and her sisters caught on and laughed as well though the two looked pensive.

"They meant Trish and Rochelle." Megan answered. "They're also neighbors and good friends of Ben who have been in his bed."

"Ben has only expressed his love to four of us and Trish is only just coming around to admitting she feels the same way about him." Catherine had an impish look on her face as she looked at her daughters. "The actual count of women Ben has shared his bed with is nine."

"Nine!" her daughters and Lucy all yelped at once.

"Oh! Ten if you count his wife who walked out on him years ago." Catherine said after thinking about it.

Sophia leaned forward eagerly. "Mom! You've been keeping secrets from us! Dish! Who else has been with Ben? We only know about you three, Trish and Rochelle."

"You're giving Lucy the wrong impression of Ben." she chastised her eldest then she turned to Lucy who was wide eyed. "Ben is a physically affectionate man. It's completely unconscious with him. He's also a deeply compassionate man. When our neighbor Beth Wilson was going through severe depression he spent an evening with her making her feel loved and beautiful. He and Hannah have group therapy sessions with her and you know how good Ben's hugs feel. Beth's depression turned around and she'd doing really well these days. She's back at work and back to her usual bubbly happy self. Ben played a large role in her recovery."

"Rochelle was lonely and Ben spent an evening with her. She's smiling more these days too though she isn't sure if she can shake her issues with jealousy to be with Ben on a more regular basis. Ben cares for her. He was also with Trish's cousin Shelly but I understand that was Tina's doing." Catherine suddenly frowned and bit her lip. "Maybe I should stop there." she said looking uneasy.

"What? You can't stop there! There are two more! Who are they?" Rachel gasped.

Catherine looked at her daughters and saw identical looks of frustration and anticipation. She sighed. "The other two are special cases again. He only took them to bed to discipline them. Oh, that came out wrong." she winced.

Lucy licked her lips unconsciously. "Discipline?"

"They were exhibiting some very bad behavior jeopardizing their mother's livelihood and their future so Gabriella suggested he use their desire for him as a reward for changing their ways. He had to discipline the young ladies and from what I hear it worked very well. They are both on their best behaviour and are hoping for another session of rewards when Ben gets back."

"OH MY GOD! You're talking about the twins! Lisa and Lori McKellan!" Megan shrieked.

Sophia and Rachel erupted in cries of surprise as their mother's expression gave her away.

"Twins? How old are they?" Lucy squeaked.

Catherine looked at her. "How old are you?"

"Twenty three."

"Your age then. Ben has trouble with being so much older than some of the people who want to share his life and his bed. Tina is a special case as I've said but even for her she had to promise Ben to keep her heart open for the possibility of finding someone to love who is closer in age. Ben is paying for her to go to University this fall and she may meet someone there. That's the idea at least."

She looked at her daughters who were still processing the idea of Ben having sex with the twins. They were only two years older than Sophia who had a little smile creeping across her lips as did Rachel. Megan just looked incredulous.

"Don't get any ideas in your heads. Ben watched you all grow up and he had a really hard time disassociating those memories with the twins. He doesn't need any more mental anguish." Catherine growled at her two oldest daughters. They frowned with the unfairness of that.

"Ben watched the McKellan sisters grow up too! How did they get him past that?" Rachel insisted.

"That would be Trish's secret." Gabriella said as she and Miriam joined the others.

Catherine smiled at Gabriella who absolutely glowed with relaxation. Miriam was looking a little disappointed that she'd missed out on some juicy gossip.

Gabriella looked at Lucy's new hair length with a big smile. "Oh! Your hair is lovely!"

Lucy smiled at the woman and a tear came to her eye. "I don't know how to thank you all for taking me in."

"While how we met may not have been in the most pleasant circumstances we're glad you're with us now." Gabriella smiled. "I believe you and Megan are going to be going next door when you are done here to look for a dress for tonight." She looked at Megan. "Something pretty for underneath as well and don't forget to get shoes too!"

"We want to go too!" Sophia said and Rachel nodded.

"We're not stopping you." Catherine smiled.

They were all looking forward to the evening!

The group was to meet up in the hotel lobby thirty minutes before their dinner reservation. The plan was to walk to and from the restaurant as it was a beautiful night and the scenery made for an enjoyable walk.

Ben and Tina were first to arrive and Tina immediately found a seat to wait in. Even the nap they'd shared hadn't been enough to recharge her after the intensity of their 'activities'. She was wearing her beautiful black cocktail dress and it was all Ben could do to resist sweeping her up in his arms and taking her back up to his room. Tina made it clear though that she needed a day at least to recover from their fun in the bathroom. She smiled in contentment at his steamy gaze.

He was wearing his classic black suit with a crisp white dress shirt and a grey tie. Tina told him he looked very handsome and that was good enough for him. He thought he looked a bit too severe and with his new facial adornment he was worried the combination might be a little too intimidating. When his back was turned Tina tingled with delight at his new look.

Gabriella arrived with Miriam and Daniel next. The woman looked stunning in a green silk dress which did wonderful things with her lush curves. She'd had her nails done as well in a shade of green so dark it almost looked black.

Miriam was wearing a cream and tan cocktail dress and looked very lovely and mature for a sixteen year old. Ben mouthed a 'Wow!' at her and grinned. She returned Ben's smile with a shy smile of her own. Daniel looked very handsome and at ease in his dark grey suit and Ben gave him a serious nod which he returned with a smile.

Catherine stepped off the elevator with her two eldest daughters and heads turned. Each was wearing sleek and short red dresses of different designs and the color popped against their fair skin and white blond hair. Their legs also looked amazing! Seconds later Megan stepped off another elevator, also in a crimson dress showing off her own lovely legs. The McGovern genes were very strong.

Ben was all smiles as he took in the lovely women. They were enjoying his appreciative looks. Another woman stepped from the elevator behind Megan and Ben did a double take when he suddenly recognized the ravishing brunette.

"Lucy?" he said in shock.

Gone was the barely there halter and voluminous peasant skirt. In its place was a tight fitting pink cocktail dress which clung to her slim body like a second skin. The dress was off her shoulders, exposed her arms, and was low in the back so it showed off her tattoos and the color matched the cherry blossom petals. It also showed off a considerable amount of cleavage which Ben struggled to look away from much to her secret delight.

Her auburn hair gleamed in an elegant swept up arrangement on her head. Her feet were in sparkling silver pumps.

Ben smiled. "You look lovely! You all do!" He turned to Daniel. "We're going to have our job cut out for us tonight protecting these lovely ladies!" he grinned. Daniel rolled his eyes and the ladies chuckled.

They exited the hotel and made their way at a casual stroll to the restaurant. They drew quite a bit of attention on their way. One of those watchers kept them in sight the entire way. The restaurant wasn't too far of a walk and Gabriella had a large section of the rooftop patio reserved. The view was beautiful but Ben found his eyes returning to take in the beauty of the women seated around the table much to their delight.

Daniel had brought along his camera and took pictures of the group. Everyone posed for him and each of the ladies took a turn getting their picture with Ben.

Megan was first and boldly sat on Ben's lap when she looked at Daniel. The boy grinned at Ben's sudden uncomfortable look but waited for him to smile before he took the picture. From that point on all of the ladies wanted the same pose. Tina wiggled a little too much and Ben started to grow quickly. She grinned at him as she slipped off his lap. Sophia was the next in line and her eyes widened when she felt the ridge on his lap across her thighs. She smiled a little too broadly for the picture and Rachel got the next feel. Her grin in the picture was for Megan who missed out this one time. Gabriella and Catherine did their own wiggling as they enjoyed the heat coming from his lap.

Then it was Lucy's turn. She hung back but the other ladies cheered to encourage her to take a turn. She walked up to Ben and looked at him timidly. He gave her a gentle smile and she slid onto his lap and froze. Her face registered her surprise and she leaned back slightly bracing herself against his shoulder. This put the pressure of his erection directly under her own delicate parts. She turned her face towards Daniel and smiled as a flush crept up onto her cheeks. Just as he took the picture she felt Ben throb and move under her. She bit her lip and her eyes closed slightly. Daniel laughed at the funny face she'd made but Megan made him keep the shot when he went to delete it. He took another one which he thought was better but her face was still rather pink.

Lucy slipped from his lap and demurely smiled at Ben. She made her way over to the chair next to Tina and the two began a quiet conversation.

Wine arrived but Ben abstained. Tina decided to pass as her stomach was a little unsettled. After a moment's consideration Gabriella allowed her kids to taste the wine. Daniel turned his nose up but Miriam was so thrilled to be included she hid her distaste. Gabriella smiled and let her have a glass of her own but only one glass. Miriam was so happy she glowed.

The waiters were especially attentive to their table and they soon had their meals which were delicious. Gabriella had Ben try a little of each of the different dishes they had ordered. She explained the origin of the dish and word got back to the kitchen. The chef came up to speak with her. They spoke for a while entirely in French as he spoke no English at all. He was delighted with Gabriella and told her he would send her up a very fine bottle of wine, his favorite, free of charge. With a double cheek kiss he went back to the kitchen.

Sure enough, within ten minutes a new, large bottle of wine appeared at the table and everyone who was drinking wine got a chance to try some of the new bottle, including Miriam. She found this one to be much more to her taste.

Dinner winded down and Ben paid the bill. On their way out they thanked the chef for the amazing meal and the man was very pleased. Ben was surprised by his double cheek kiss and the ladies all had a giggle at his expense.

The night air was perfect for walking and they sauntered their way back to the hotel taking in the city lights at night and the Parisian ambiance. Miriam was floating back to the hotel on a wave of wine induced euphoria. Her mother had a gentle grip on her hand so she kept her tethered to the ground.

Catherine's daughters were charged up thinking of the night ahead. They planned to go clubbing but Catherine was tired from too much food and wine and begged off. Megan turned to Ben.

"Ben, will you come to a dance club with us? Please!" she begged. Sophia took up the chant and Rachel joined in.

Ben looked at Tina who had her arm through his. "I'm going back to my room to sleep off this food. You go have fun! Take Lucy!" she insisted and something passed between the two women as Lucy dipped her head to Tina.

He looked at Lucy and she smiled shyly. He nodded. He turned back to Megan and her sisters who were looking at him beseechingly. "Sure, why not." They cheered. Ben looked at Catherine.

"I'll feel better knowing you are with them." she said to him with a smile. He returned it.

Once they got to the Hotel Tina took Ben's suit jacket and tie as he wouldn't need them at the club and it was a warm night. She opened a few buttons on his shirt as well. Ben started to blush as she undressed him and stopped her hands at the fourth button. She gave him an impish smile.

The ladies who were not going clubbing but instead were going to bed took turns getting kisses from Ben. Miriam got a chaste kiss on the lips though he'd been aiming for her cheek. She giggled and rushed over to the elevators. He smiled and shook his head at her mother who returned the smile and rolled her eyes at her daughter's behavior.

The concierge suggested a dance club and hailed them a cab. The McGovern sisters pushed Ben in the back seat first, then Sophia and Rachel followed. Megan got in the front passenger seat and Rachel pulled Lucy in to sit across their laps. She ended up leaning back against Ben. With Sophia pressed tight against his right side and Lucy on his legs and chest his body began to respond. Lucy noticed and smiled up at him as she bit her lip.

The taxi took them through the Paris streets to travel along the Seine to a large building. Ben paid the fare then he exited the cab carrying Lucy in his arms. It was the easiest way to get out with the woman on his lap. He set her back on her feet and she adjusted her dress which had shifted during the drive. This did interesting things to her cleavage and Ben had trouble looking elsewhere. Rachel was enjoying the effect this had on Ben.

The women looped arms with Ben in the center and the five walked side by side towards the club. They saw the line outside was rather long. A man with an earpiece and a tablet was walking down the line selecting people from it to enter the club. He glanced over at them then walked over to meet them. With a quick nervous look at Ben, he gestured for them to follow him to the doors. The large doormen sized up Ben and pulled the doors open for him.

The sisters grinned at each other and up at Ben then they walked into a wall of sound. Even in the entry hallway they could feel the driving beat of the music pulling at them. Megan dragged the group with her out into the main dancefloor and they immediately gave themselves over to the music. The floor was full so they had to stay close together. This naturally led to a fair amount of body contact.

Ben was taller than most of the people around him so he had a good view of the crowd. For just a second he thought he recognized a tall woman with short black hair standing at the edge of the dancefloor watching him but when he looked back she wasn't there. He shrugged and let the beat move his body.

Lucy was in heaven. She hadn't been to a club since the early days of her arrival in Amsterdam. Back before she'd discovered how she was going to have to be so careful with her expenses. She swayed with the music and looked up at Ben's happy face. His eyes were closed as he moved to the beat and she took the opportunity to study his features. She thought he was a truly handsome man, maybe to the point of being a little too conventionally attractive but his scar added so much character to his face. His attractiveness drew her eyes but the scar roughly captured and held her attention. It was a raw element of danger that gave her a little thrill to look at it. His eyes opened and they were looking directly into each other's eyes and she felt a shock run through her body. She gasped and looked away shyly.

The sisters were loving the club and the music was so good. They stayed on the dancefloor for song after song. They must have been dancing for over an hour when Sophia started to look around to find a table but the club was so full. Ben caught her look and leaned in.

"What's wrong?" he yelled.

"I'm trying to find us a table." she yelled back. He nodded and began looking himself. He spotted a large booth near the edge of the dancefloor that seemed to only have a few people in it. Maybe they wouldn't mind sharing. He held up his finger to Sophia to let her know he'd be back and made his way over to the booth. When he got there he saw there was a very striking brunette woman sitting in the middle of the far couch with four attractive young men sitting with her. One on each side of her on the couch and one on each of the other two couches which were arranged around a central table. The men all had that uniform look of male models which was a little disconcerting. Ben gauged there would be enough room if at least one of either group was on the dancefloor.

The woman smiled at Ben and whispered something to the man on her left. He stood and the next man stood as well. They filed out of the booth as the woman indicated to Ben to have a seat next to her. Ben nodded to her then took the seat.

Surprisingly the noise was dampened by the curtains over the booth so they didn't have to yell to be heard.

"Hello, my name is Ben Shepherd. I sure hope you speak English because it's the only language I know." he said with a smile.