A Shepherd in France Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben nodded.

"I haven't worked out how I'm going to make a life for myself. My inheritance is almost gone. I pissed that away and the time I should have been using to develop some skills to build a life on. I can't go home. There is no home to go back to. I have nothing and I have nothing to offer. I feel like a burden for you and your friends. You came here to vacation and got saddled with me." she said in a whisper and tears started to fall down her cheeks.

Ben pulled her down onto his lap. She was trembling hard by this point.

"In my entire life I've never felt as safe as I do when I'm in your arms but I don't know how much time I'll have with you. Every time I've opened myself up to love I've been badly hurt because the moment they learn I'm a Sub they become cruel. But I think I'm more terrified to open up to you because I know you're not like that but I have no place in your future." She began to cry. She leapt to her feet. "I shouldn't do this to you. You don't deserve this!"

She rushed to the door but no matter how hard she pulled she couldn't get it to open. She looked up through tear filled eyes and saw Ben had his hand on the door over her head. He suddenly scooped her up in his arms and carried her to his bedroom. He set her on her feet next to the bed and she tried to get away. He took her head between his big hands and made her look at him.

"Listen to me." he said sternly. "I don't abandon friends because they are 'inconvenient'. I knew what your situation was when we brought you into our little 'family'. I don't know what the future holds for any of us. I try to take it one day at a time but know this! I'm willing to ensure you have a future but you'll need to follow a plan I create for you as I did for Tina. You are young, like she is. You both have all this time in front of you. I know how Tina feels about me. She knows how I feel about her. But she had to promise me to keep her heart open to the possibility of love from someone her age. She agreed. That was the only way I was willing to take her back. If we were to spend time together you would have to be willing to make the same promise. I want you to speak with Tina before you say anything to me on that."

"Now, will you promise not to try running away again? It would totally ruin everyone's vacation if we spent the entire time tearing Paris apart looking for you." he rumbled.

She trembled in his hands and he pulled her into a tight hug. She whimpered as she cuddled in.

"I would like to go to sleep now and I would love it if you would share my bed. Will you do this?" he asked.

She nodded.

Ben unzipped her dress and held it as it slipped off her body. He let her step out of it then he folded it over the back of a chair. He removed the paperclip. He turned back to her and took in her sexy lingerie. He unpinned her hair and allowed it to pour down over her shoulders and back. "You look absolutely lovely!" he said with a smouldering smile.

She blushed and squirmed under his gaze.

Ben undid his robe, pulled it off and draped it over the same chair. Lucy gasped when she saw his scars.

"Oh my god! What happened?" Lucy reached out to touch them.

Ben looked down and saw her hands hover over the scars of the stab wounds like she was afraid to touch them, like they might open if she did.

"They're from a bad man with a big knife and a lot of rage. I stopped him from killing his wife in front of his kids. I think Trish may have killed him or at least helped. To protect Tina and his wife and kids."

Lucy seemed to be counting them. Then she saw the three bullet scars. "What- what are these?" she whispered.

"Bullet hole scars." Ben said quietly.

She looked up with shock in her eyes.

"They're from a bad man with a gun and a lot of fear. I stopped him from abducting Miriam when she was very young. Then I killed him. To protect Gabriella and Miriam."

Lucy looked at the bandage on his arm. "This scar is from protecting me."

"Badges of honor. Every one." Ben said firmly.

She was biting her lip like she was going to cry again. He reached out and touched her lower lip and gently pulled it from her teeth. She sucked in her breath at the intimacy of his touch. He smiled and touched the small ring piercing her lower lip. She looked at him nervously, fearing his rejection.

"I've never kissed someone with a lip ring." he said with a smile. "Or a tongue piercing. Or an eyebrow ring for that matter."

"Would- would you like to?" she asked in a voice that was barely a whisper. She was feeling faint as her heart pounded in her chest.

"Very much." he said as he dipped his face down to hers. His first kiss was light, a test to see how their mouths fit together. The cool metal in her lip was a new sensation for Ben but he didn't think it was particularly bad, just different. He loved the way Lucy caught her breath in a sudden gasp. Before she could recover he kissed her a little harder and sucked her lip between his. He ran his tongue over her plump lower lip and caressed her ring.

Lucy moaned and whimpered as he gently tugged at the ring with his teeth. He released the ring then slid his tongue into her mouth and slipped it over hers. When he encountered her little barbell piercing he played the tip of his tongue over it. He felt her hands land gently on his chest and pull back. He took her hands in his and held them firmly against his chest so she could feel they were healed and it wouldn't hurt him. She moaned again as he sucked her tongue while she ran her fingers over the muscles of his chest and his scars.

He pulled back from her lips and her hands went to his belt. She undid it and the button and zipper on his pants. She looked up at him for permission to push his pants down and he nodded. She slid her hands down over his hips and the pants dropped. His boxers went with them and Lucy gasped again.

"Oh god! You're big!" she said.

He gave her a questioning look. "Is that bad?"

She appeared to be about to hyperventilate so he hugged her to his chest and made shushing sounds.

"Lucy, I want you to know that I won't do anything you are uncomfortable with. If there is something you don't like to do we won't do it. My pleasure depends on my knowing you are happy. If you don't like something please tell me."

After a moment she mumbled something against his chest but it was too quiet and muffled to hear. He pulled back a little to hear her better. "What was that?"

She pressed her face harder against his chest and trembled.

"Lucy, please. You don't have to be scared to speak your mind. Please tell me."

It took a little more time before she finally peered up at him from his chest. "My ass." she whispered.

"Your ass? Oh, you don't like... anal?"

She shuddered and clung to him tighter expecting him to reject her.

"That's ok Lucy. We won't do that. I won't touch you there. Can I squeeze your butt? It's a really pretty butt and I think it needs caresses and squeezes." he said with a smile and she giggled against his chest. He could tell her giggles were just her tension releasing. "So that's a yes to bum cheek squeezing?" More giggles and a definite nod. "Good! How about tonight we just sleep and we leave the rest for later. There's no need to rush. Like I said, we have time."

He walked into the bathroom and went to brush his teeth. Lucy realized she'd left her toiletries in her backpack. Ben noticed and opened a drawer. He pulled out a new toothbrush the hotel supplied and handed it to Lucy. They brushed their teeth together then they climbed into the large bed and shut off the lights. Lucy took off her bra and cuddled up against Ben. She felt his body relax. She felt good that she could do that for him. Tina had let her know that he needed this now. She felt his lips on her forehead and she sighed contentedly, her own body fully relaxing for the first time in years.

Detective Babineaux saw the last light on the top floor of the building across the street go out and cursed under her breath again. First she'd been careless and was almost spotted at the club. Then the fight had broken out and she might have been able to arrest Kirion for causing it but she hadn't been able to get through the crowd fast enough and he got away. The man he'd beaten was so badly bruised from his other assailants there was no point in using him as evidence of Kirion's violence.

She wanted to stay as he might sneak out but she was too exhausted to keep the surveillance going all night. She'd make a mistake that might prove fatal. She'd return early to watch him in the morning.

First things first though. She turned on her phone to see if the Chief Inspector had left her a message asking for her badge or to come in. She was surprised to see no voice mails. She checked her email and spotted a message stating there was evidence on the customs video of a man roughly matching the description of Kirion Rapava. She shook her head and shut her email down. Of course there was. She was standing across the street from his hotel.

The fact that Kirion hadn't contacted her boss proved once more than it was him. Of course his threat to contact the Chief Inspector was empty. He avoided the police at all costs. Couldn't have the authorities looking too closely at him.

Chanel ached for sleep. With a final glance up at the top floor she headed for her apartment.

Ben woke up feeling refreshed and looked down at the woman drooling on his chest. He grinned. Lucy looked as relaxed as he'd ever seen her. Ben glanced at the clock and saw they needed to start their day as the others would soon come calling. He nuzzled Lucy's forehead, leading little kisses across her face and he felt her slowly surfacing.

Lucy pulled her face back from Ben's chest and felt the drool sticking to her. Her eyes flew open and she jerked back looking down at the mess she'd made. Her eyes shot up to Ben in worry but saw he was grinning at her.

"I'm going to make you wear a drool bib when you sleep with me," he teased and her face flushed red with embarrassment.

"I'm so sorry," she began to babble.

"I'm teasing. You're not the first to christen my chest with saliva." he grinned. "We need to get cleaned up as we'll likely have guests soon."

Her eyes shot to the living room then she pushed back the sheets and sat up. She stretched her arms above her head and yawned.

Ben was getting his first clear look at her tits and he was definitely impressed. They were larger than he expected for a girl with such a slim build. Small pink nipples with little gold rings were centered on full orbs of soft flesh. She wasn't quite as large as Gabriella but she had a smaller frame so they just looked larger. She saw Ben's admiring look and her face went red again.

"You have beautiful breasts!" Ben said warmly.

"Thank you!" she whispered.

"I'm going to have a shower." He caught himself before he asked her if she'd like to join him as he remembered she was a Sub. It was time to start acting as her Dom. "You will join me. I'll wash you and you'll wash me." He saw he'd gotten it right when her nipples began to stiffen and a small smile showed at the corners of her lips. She dipped her eyes demurely and nodded. He got out of bed and pulled her to her feet. He kissed her, quickly and she gasped as his naked body pressed against her. He looked down.

"Remove those." he said pointing to her pink lace panties.

She blushed again and pushed her panties down. They dropped to her feet and she stepped out of them. Lucy kept her hands in front of her untrimmed pubic hair. This was something that she'd let slide during her time with the bad boy friends. She was embarrassed by the wild growth considering Ben was well groomed in comparison.

"We'll spend a little time on that this morning as the plan is to go shopping today. Go use the toilet and let me know when you are done." Ben said in a commanding tone and Lucy spun in place and rushed into the washroom. Ben waited and soon there was the sound of a flush.

"I'm done."

Ben walked in and stepped into the shower. He held out his hand and she joined him in the large stall. He started the water and got it nice and hot but not scalding. Once the jets started he stepped in and wet his body and hair. He pulled Lucy against him and he ran his hands through her long hair. Her tits felt great squeezed against his chest. He began to respond and Lucy gasped as it began to press up against her. Ben grabbed the soap and washed Lucy's body with a firm but gentle touch. He watched her expression change from timid to completely relaxed.

He washed down her body until he needed to kneel to move down her legs. He washed her pubic area but made sure he didn't get any soap in her. On her, yes, and she was squirming with the tingles he was sending through her body.

He got back to his feet and poured shampoo in his hands and ran it through her hair. He massaged her scalp as he rubbed the shampoo through every strand of her luxurious locks. He also shampooed her pubic hair though that was more just an excuse to drag his fingers through the patch of dark hair between her legs. He repeated the process with the conditioner.

He didn't really touch her in a sexual way but his handling of her body had her completely charged up and dripping wet. Lucy was panting with need.

"Please! I need you inside me! Please!" she whimpered.

"I'm not sure if you're ready for me." he said.

She looked him in the eye and begged. He leaned down and kissed her hard. His tongue slid into her mouth to tangle with hers. He cupped her heavy breasts and gently tugged on the nipple rings until she was moaning constantly. He shut the shower's side jets off as he needed the lubricant he was adding to his cock to remain in place.

He peeled open a packet of lube and rubbed it all over his stiff cock. He gasped when her small hand took a grip on him and stroked him a few times, smearing the lube over its head. Ben lifted her in his arms and positioned himself against her dripping pussy.

"We're going to take this slow." he said firmly as he lowered her onto his cock. He was surprised how easily he was slipping into her depths. She was really wet and not as tight as Tina. When he was halfway in the tightness suddenly began.

"Oh! Ohhhhhh! OH MY GOD! SO BIG!" Lucy groaned as Ben slowed her descent. He lifted her back up and she kissed him feverishly. He reversed direction again and went just a little deeper.

"FFFFFUUUUUUUCCCKKKKK!" Lucy pulled back from Ben's mouth to groan as the thick head of his cock spread her walls open as it forced its way deeper into her body.

Ben lifted her again then sunk more of his cock into her tight channel. She was shaking from the intensity of it and hooked her heels behind his ass to pull him deeper. "Oh Ben! Ben! Ben! Ben! Ben!" she chanted as he filled her completely.

Once he reached bottom he moved one hand up to the hair on the back of her head and he took a firm grip. Her eyes flew open and she looked into his. She was looking for cruelty or sadistic intent. All she found was his hunger for her and she trembled with desire. He dipped his head and caressed her mouth with his. She tried to press her lips harder against his mouth but his grip let him set the pace. She whimpered with need. He sucked her lower lip between his lips and stroked it with his tongue. He moved to her upper lip and nibbled his way from one side to the other. She was almost squealing with desperation for him to kiss her deeper. He was waiting for her to relax her muscles around his cock, a signal that she'd accepted his girth. He captured her tongue and got a grip on the stud. He sucked on her tongue and felt himself slip just a little deeper. She was ready. He released her tongue then lifted her almost all the way off his cock. He slid himself all the way to the bottom in one stroke. Her clit slapped against his pelvis.

"FFFUUUUUUUU-" she gasped.

He did it again. And again, getting faster each time. He was lifting and dropping her, their bodies slapping together. Each time her clit hit Ben she squeaked and her pleasure built. It was already making her head swim. She felt completely under his control and he was making her feel so damn good.

Ben changed the stroke to a short, deep but rapid pounding and Lucy's eyes rolled back as her jaw dropped in a silent scream as this brought her to her peak. She shook through her release.

He slammed it deep once more and pinned Lucy against the wall as he fired his cum up into her body in jet after jet.

"Ohhhhhhhh Ben! I can feel that! Sooooo deep!" she mumbled as her head rested forward against his chest. She squeezed him once more with her heels on his ass but he was as deep as he was going to get.

"I- I'm not on the pill but it isn't my time so we're safe." She huffed once. "Bad time to say that I suppose."

Ben slowly pulled his shrinking cock from the young woman. He tried to let her innocent words roll off but he must have tensed up as she noticed.

"What's wrong?" she asked looking at his face in worry.

"Nothing. It's nothing." He set her gently on her feet and held her steady until her shaky legs could hold her up on their own. "You don't have to worry about me getting you pregnant." He pointed to the lowest bullet scar. "I had a rather unconventional vasectomy." He gave her a grin but it failed to convince. He turned away before he could see the pity in her eyes so he missed the compassion.

Ben washed his hair and Lucy washed his body with the soap as he'd said she would. She helped him rinse off then they got out to dry off.

"I said we'd take care of your grooming and now we will. Do you have any preference as to how much hair we leave?" Ben asked.

Lucy looked up at him and shook her head in a small gesture. He smiled. She was leaving it up to him. She gave him a small smile back.

Ben asked Lucy to sit on the toilet with her legs as wide as she could comfortably keep them. He brought out his hair shears from his kit. He carefully trimmed off the excess pubic hair. He brought out his shaving cream and a fresh razor.

"Do you trust me?" he asked.

She looked into his eyes and nodded with a smile.

He lathered her up and gently and carefully shaved her clean. She was biting her lip and trembling when he finished. Her labia were swollen with lust from his touches and he was hard as iron and she had a clear view of it. He cleaned her off and rubbed some bag balm over her skin to ensure it didn't become irritated.

"Oh God! Your hands on my skin feel so good."

He lifted her up onto the counter with her pussy right at the edge. He pushed her legs open and took a close look to ensure he'd done a good job of shaving her. Then he looked her in the eye and ran his tongue across her pussy lips. She cried out with bliss and grabbed his head, keeping it over her pussy. He lapped at her a few more times and dipped his tongue inside her deeply a few times for good measure. Lucy was tossing her head back and forth crying out his name so he sucked her clit between his lips and ran his tongue over it roughly making her jolt with sensation.

He stood up and lifted her in his arms. He carried her to the bed and laid her on it. He grabbed a lube packet and spread it on his hot skin then climbed onto the bed. He lifted her legs towards her chest and ran the length of his cock across her puffy lips spreading the lube across her opening. Then he pulled back and pushed the fat head inside.

The way in was not as tight as the previous time and Ben soon found his cock bottoming out. Lucy's freshly shaved skin felt amazing against his and she was way more sensitive to his deep thrusts now.

"Oh god! Faster! Harder! Oh please!" she moaned.

Ben gave in to her demands and began to drive his cock into her at a brutal pace. He kept this up until he felt Lucy's body tense up. She threw her head back against the pillows and began to make unintelligible sounds as she crested again and again. Ben's orgasm struck fast and he exploded into her once more. He closed his eyes and rode out his pleasure as he felt Lucy rocking through her own.

1...45678...15