A Shepherd in France Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't need to. As long as you're happy and Ben's happy then we're all happy. Go have fun tonight. We like Chanel. She's really cool! And her arms are serious!"

"I KNOW!" Catherine gushed and hugged her daughter tight.

Sophia left to join the others and the moment she left Catherine slipped her panties off. She was wearing the white dress again as Chanel had promised to wear the black one. They were completing the date that had been interrupted by Shakir.

Slipping her shoes on, she rushed down to the lobby and saw Chanel talking with Gabriella though the rest of the group was exiting the front door. Gabriella waved at Cat then followed her family out.

"You look lovely!" Chanel said to Catherine who did a double take when she got closer to the brunette.

"You're wearing make-up? For me?" Catherine said in surprise and smiled as a thrill went through her.

Chanel blushed and looked away then looked back and nodded with an anxious smile. "Is it too much? I don't wear it... ever."

"No! It's perfect! You're gorgeous!" Cat grinned.

Chanel relaxed and found herself getting lost in those amazing blue eyes. She tore her gaze away. "Shall we go?"

Catherine looped her arm through Chanel's and they walked out to the street and caught a taxi. The ride to the restaurant was short but neither was wearing shoes meant for long walks. The restaurant was on the top floor of a small high rise building facing a marina. They were led to their table overlooking the yachts. Candle light lit the tables and glittered off their dresses.

Chanel was suddenly nervous. She hadn't been on a date in years. She'd pushed all thoughts of romance from her head. She didn't know what to say.

"Have you always wanted to be a cop?" Catherine began, seeing Chanel begin to lock up. The woman smiled and relaxed.

"No, but I knew I didn't want to be a model like my mother wished for me. She was very... insistent. I think her tenacity is what makes me a good detective. I love a good mystery. It is a puzzle to be solved. You just have to find all the pieces."

She looked at Catherine with chagrin. "Unfortunately, you have not seen me at my best. My grief blinded me from everything but Ben's superficial resemblance to the description we had of Rapava. My first exposure to him showed his intense and violent side. It was enough to convince me."

Cat looked at the candle on the table and asked her next question delicately. "Speaking of your grief, are you still seeing Isabelle when you look at me?"

"No! Not anymore. You do look like her and sound like her but you don't behave like her at all. I can't see her in you anymore. Your personality is so explosively energetic! There so much joy in you! It takes my breath away!" Chanel stopped when she realized she was gushing. Her face burned with embarrassment.

Cat was looking at her across the small table. Her eyes glittered in the candle light. "I was trying to figure out why you make me feel the way you do. I've never been attracted to a woman before. Well... besides Gabriella who's a special case as the woman is... the goddess of love. I love her dearly! But with you, I feel like a giddy schoolgirl all over again. I just realized why." She looked at the brunette in wonder.

"Are you going to make me guess?" Chanel chuckled nervously, feeling a little giddy herself.

"It's how you look at me. Your eyes look at me but I can tell you're seeing me wake up next to you in the morning, walking arm in arm along the beach, picking vegetables in a market together, folding bedsheets only to end up rolling in them, making love..." Chanel was lost in the blue again.

The waiter arrived and Catherine silently cursed his crappy timing.

They ordered some wine and both chose a salad, neither wanting to be weighted down with a heavy meal.

"Where were we?" Chanel said once they were alone again and Catherine smiled.

"I think I was saying something about the weather," she teased.

Chanel smiled and shook her head at the blonde.

"Seriously, I'd like to get to know you a little better before we get too caught up in the moment. I can be a little too impulsive I'm told," Cat said with a wince.

"I'd like that too."

"Do you have any brothers or sisters?" Catherine asked.

"No, it was just my mother and I. No other relatives at all. My mother was banished from her family when she became pregnant with me. She and they cut all ties. She changed her name and while she felt the need to let me know there was a family out there who despised her and by association me, she never told me her original name so I don't know who they are. My mother took that secret to her grave. She said they didn't deserve to know me. That was just one of the things that drove me away from her." She shook her head with the old painful memories. Catherine put her hand on Chanel's and she felt a little better. "How about you?"

"I had a brother. John. Followed in my dad's footsteps and joined the army. Died in a stupid accident. I miss him. My dad was the one who taught me to shoot. We had a falling out when I got married and it's only recently that we've begun speaking again."

Chanel started. "You're married?"

"Widow. My father hated the man I chose to marry. He was smarter than I was about Ashraf. Saw him for what he really was. He died in a plane crash with a bunch of young prostitutes. Proving my father right again."

There was a moment of silence until Chanel got the nerve to speak again.

"I feel awkward asking this but how did you meet Ben?" Chanel asked cautiously.

Catherine smiled at the memory. "Ben was living in the house next to us when we moved in. He got married and brought his wife and her sick mother to his home. We didn't see too much of them as we were all so focused on our own lives. When his wife left him Ben... fell apart. He began to drink and sat on a lawn chair in his driveway everyday watching the road like she'd come driving back to him. His beard and hair grew out and with his size he looked like some kind of crazed mountain man. But he was just sad."

The wine arrived and they toasted each other.

Catherine continued. "Then there was the awful day a man drove into the neighborhood and tried to abduct Miriam. Ben was outside and prevented him from driving away. He pulled the man from his van and was shot three times in the abdomen. Gabriella got Miriam out of the van then Ben broke the man's neck with his bare hands. He collapsed and was in the hospital for months. Gabriella was in love with him from that time on. When he got home he cleaned himself up and stopped drinking. Got his muscles back into shape. He was so hot! Still is! He was also so shy and such a nice man. Always helping out in the neighborhood but quiet and still sad. I was smitten with him but I knew Gabriella was as well and we were both married anyway. When the accident happened and so many of our husbands died on that plane it was our turn to fall apart. Ben was there for us. Just being a decent man. Protective. Supportive. Generous to a fault and selfless. The best neighbor!"

Chanel was frozen. "Your husbands all died on the same plane. With prostitutes."

Catherine sighed. "Yes, you probably saw it on TV. The Ashburn Court Tragedy."

"Even in Europe that story made the rounds. I'm sorry for the pain you went through," Chanel said squeezing the blonde's hand and received a smile in return.

"We got through it. Together. Ben brought us all together. Got us talking to each other, supporting each other, caring about each other. It made a huge difference."

"He sounds pretty amazing! I am terribly jealous of him though!" Chanel said with a pout.

"Why?"

"Because he has your heart!"

Catherine grinned. "Silly woman! Love isn't finite or exclusive! It grows and includes! Gabriella taught me that! I love Ben with all my heart and I love Gabriella with all my heart too. It just works that way."

"So there is hope?"

Catherine smiled. "There is always hope!"

They were served their dinner and made small talk while they enjoyed the food, the wine, the view, and especially the company.

The caveat of drinking a bottle of wine and only having salad to eat was the wine hit them harder than expected. When they left the restaurant Catherine was especially tipsy so they decided to get a little fresh air before heading back. They walked arm in arm along the sidewalk overlooking the beach. It was a beautiful night for a walk and the sidewalk had a number of couples enjoying the night air.

They stopped at one particularly scenic spot and just enjoyed the breeze and the sound of the surf. Catherine linked her fingers through Chanel's and brought her hand up to her lips. She gently kissed each knuckle while looking into the brunette's eyes.

Chanel held her breath as Catherine's soft lips caressed her fingers. Each touch sent sparks shooting through her. It felt like her hair was standing on end.

The taxi ride to Chanel's hotel took fifteen agonizing minutes but soon they were inside her small room. It was the standard box with a bed design but neither woman had eyes for the décor.

Chanel pressed Catherine against the wall with her body, relishing the feel of the blonde's svelte, firm muscles. She carefully ground herself against the other and drew moans from both.

Catherine's beautiful blue eyes were wide and locked on her brown ones as she slowly moved her lips towards Cat's who leaned into the kiss. Wanting to prolong the intensity they slowly explored each other's mouths and caressed the other's lips, their breathing coming in gasps as their bodies twitched from the sparks passing between them.

Her slightly larger breasts were squeezing Catherine's modest ones and the sensation was delicious but she needed more. She pushed back from the wall and tugged Cat's hand to make her follow further into the room until they stood at the end of the bed. She dragged off the comforter and turned back to the blonde who was gently swaying and watching her mouth.

She turned Catherine around and unzipped her dress, letting it fall to her feet. She gasped as she took in the blonde's perfectly smooth skin. No bra or panties obstructed her view of the beauty before her. She pressed herself against Cat's back and slid her hands around her torso, over the taught muscles of her stomach and up to cup her breasts in her palms. Kissing the gasping woman's neck she gently squeezed and rolled her stiff nipples between her fingers and felt Cat grinding her ass back against her mound.

"Oh please!" Catherine moaned as she tried to turn in Chanel's arms but the brunette held her securely and drove the woman's passions higher. Finally she gave in and Cat's mouth was on hers as her clever fingers found the zipper of the black dress, unzipping it and pushing it down to the floor. Naked breasts pressed together, nipple rubbing against nipple, surges of pleasure coursing through their bodies as their tongues caressed.

They pulled back from each other, eyes wide and intense. Catherine's head was spinning.

"I- I've only done this once before, a long time ago and I don't think I was very good at it," she said trembling.

"I can be a good teacher if the student is willing," Chanel smiled, drawing one from Cat.

They kicked off their shoes and made their way onto the bed to lie on their sides facing each other. Chanel took in how beautiful and vulnerable Catherine looked at this moment and felt her heart open. She leaned forward and pressed her lips to Cat's and ran her hand gently down her chest to cup her small breast. She had such sensitive nipples. Catherine gasped and kissed her more aggressively.

Chanel pushed Catherine over onto her back as she slid her body on top. Her tongue dipped deeply into the blonde's mouth and she felt the woman sucking it. She pushed her knee between Catherine's and spread her legs enough to apply pressure to the woman's mound with her hip while she straddled a leg to grind her own against Catherine. The blonde whimpered under her and slid her hands down the grab Chanel's ass to pull her tighter. Cat had strong hands and the feel of them on Chanel's ass sent a rush through her body.

They were desperately kissing and gasping for breath as their pleasure and need drove them on. They couldn't get enough of each other as their releases raced up on them.

Chanel pulled back from the kiss to gaze into Catherine's eyes as the intensity of the pleasure began to tip her over the edge. She saw Cat was right there with her. The blonde moved a hand up to cup Chanel's tit and gently tugged on the nipple and she was lost.

"Oh Catherine! Oh fuck! Oh!" Chanel gasped as her head dropped down beside the blonde's and she ground herself harder. Catherine suddenly clutched her tighter as her own release rocked through her body. She bit down gently on Chanel's shoulder as the waves of bliss rushed through her. The bite triggered Chanel's pleasure to spike once more and she returned the favor.

"Oh god! Oh oh oh Geezus!" Catherine yelped as she felt the teeth on her skin.

Finally the waves ebbed and Chanel slid her body off to the side but rested her knee on Catherine's while she traced circles on the woman's firm stomach with a finger. She kissed Cat's cheek and smiled.

"Oh my, that was wonderful!" Catherine sighed. She turned her face towards the beauty at her side with a wide smile. "I didn't bite you too hard did I?"

Chanel shivered at the memory. "No, it was a delicious sensation. Perfect!"

Cat grinned and pushed Chanel onto her back as she leaned over the woman. "Perfect describes these breasts! It should be illegal to hide these!" she teased as she wrapped her fingers around each and gently squeezed. Chanel gasped softly then cooed as Catherine's soft lips began kissing the flesh in her grip, circling the sensitive nipples but not touching them.

"Oh Catherine!" Chanel sighed.

"I wish I had nipples as perfect as these!" Cat said quietly as she caressed one with her lips. Chanel gasped and arched her back to push it deeper into the blonde's mouth but she just pulled back and continued her caresses.

"Fuck! You're such a tease!" the brunette said in a sexy growl.

Catherine gently pinched the nipple between her teeth.

"FUCK! YES! OH God!" the woman cried at the intense burst of tingles. She clawed at the sheets.

Cat enclosed the tender bud in her lips and sucked more of the tit into her mouth as her tongue stroked in circles.

"AHHH! Fuck!" Chanel shook with the sensations pouring through her tit and grabbed the blonde's head to pull it tighter against her. Catherine complied by forcing more of the flesh into her mouth and gently scraping her teeth across the sensitive skin.

"OMIGOD! MMMmmmmmmahhhhhh! FUCK!" she exclaimed as Catherine suddenly released the tit from her mouth. Chanel lay there panting, watching the blue eyes looking up at her, twinkling with mischief. When Catherine began again on the other nipple Chanel felt like she was going to lose her mind. She cried out in bliss when Cat released her second nipple with a pop. She squirmed under the blonde's body as her mind floated on the tingling waves.

She felt those amazing lips kissing their way downwards across her ribs, stomach, to finally reach the small patch of hair just above her clit.

Chanel looked down and saw Catherine's hesitation. "It's alright if you don't want to do that," she whispered to her lover.

"I want to do it! I just don't want to do it wrong," Catherine said with an anxious voice.

Chanel started to giggle. "Wrong? Silly girl- OHFUCK!" she cried out as Catherine stroked her pussy from bottom to top with one move. Chanel looked back at the grinning woman and growled at her.

"So that was doing it right?" Catherine said with an impish tone and gently blew on the wetness. Chanel's hips lifted and Cat's tongue went back to work.

Chanel was convinced now that she was losing her mind. It was too intense, it felt too good, there seemed to be no end to the rising flood of pleasure. It spiked again when Catherine slid one then two fingers into her as she licked and slurped at the pussy grinding up against her mouth. Her orgasm felt like an avalanche rushing up at her, an undeniable force.

The brunette could tell Cat was inexperienced but she actually found that more exciting as it proved how much the woman wanted to be with her. There was no hesitation in her touch just an abundance of enthusiasm. Not always correctly applied but so deliciously genuine!

That thought triggered Chanel's orgasm. "CATHERINE! FUCK! I'M CUMMING! OMIGOD!" she cried out as her hips lifted off the mattress. It went on and on as Cat kept her mouth on the brunette's pulsing opening, fingers deep inside. Finally she had to push Catherine's head away as the intensity became too much and she slumped back, panting and shaking through the aftershocks.

Catherine smiled wickedly and slowly crawled back up the bed. She lowered her face over Chanel's and kissed her, deeply.

Chanel froze as she realized she was tasting herself on Cat's mouth and she melted into the kiss. It had been a long time since she'd had a kiss like this.

When Catherine pulled back both women were panting.

"Fuck! You are so sexy!" Chanel said, gazing up in wonder at the blue eyes twinkling above her.

"And you are so beautiful! Inside and out!" Catherine said sincerely.

Chanel pulled her down for a slow, sensual kiss and Cat whimpered into her mouth as the brunette's hands found and caressed her breasts. They rolled over and once more Chanel was on top. She moved her mouth down to Cat's throat and gently bit her drawing a gasp from her. She kissed her way to her beautiful compact tits with their sensitive pink nipples. She locked her dark eyes on Catherine's and felt a shiver run through the blonde's body. She grinned wickedly and extended her tongue to stroke the stiff little pink buds.

"Ohgeez- ohfuck- ohgeez- ohgod- You're such a teeeaasse!" Catherine gasped as she writhed under Chanel's delicate touches. The brunette chuckled then sucked the nipple into her mouth.

"OHHHHH CHANEL!" she cried as she grabbed the woman's head and arched her back. The brunette released the nipple and looked up at Cat.

"Are you trying to suffocate me?" she grinned. Before Catherine could answer Chanel pounced on the other nipple and received a squeal from the blonde as her reward.

"Chanel! Chanel! Chanel! Chanel! Chanel!" Cat whimpered under the assault of the woman's talented mouth.

The brunette pulled back and smiled at the panting blonde. "I love when you say my name like that!" she whispered.

She kissed her way across and around Catherine's trembling stomach causing the woman to grab at the sheets and squirm as tingles raced across her stomach.

When Chanel gently kissed the tender flesh of Catherine's wet pussy the blonde's body convulsed and her mouth opened but no sound came out. The brunette lapped and stroked her tongue into the pussy's hot depths. Catherine's hands flew to her lover's head but quickly pulled away and grabbed at the sheets again.

"Oh GOD Chanel! That's so- FUUUUUCCKK!" Cat's body arched off the bed as Chanel slipped two fingers into the wet opening as her mouth fastened onto her stiff clit. She pumped her fingers into the woman as she sucked and licked and felt Catherine's body begin to tense up in preparation for her release.

As a final trigger Chanel rubbed her wet thumb across Cat's slick rosebud.

"YES! FUCK YES! OH CHANEL! OOooooh!" Catherine's eyes rolled back as her mind whited out with the overload of sensations. Her body twitched and convulsed then she pushed at Chanel as she couldn't take any more. She flopped down on the bed and gasped for breath as her nerves continued to explode like little fireworks.

Chanel looked up at the sated expression on Catherine's face. She crawled up the bed and surprised her with a deep kiss to return the favor. Cat squeaked then moaned at how sexy the kiss was.

1...1516171819...21