A Shepherd in France Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the HELL was that?" Ben growled.

"The price of fame my friend!" the cabbie grinned.

"Fame I can do without! That was horrible!" Ben shuddered.

Margaux clung to his arm and that helped calm him. He gave the cabbie the name of their hotel and it wasn't long before they pulled up to the door. Ben paid the man generously and had to insist he take the money, claiming how the man had saved them from the crowd. After much back and forth the man finally gave in with a huge smile and Ben helped Margaux from the taxi. They quickly made for the elevators but aside from a few admiring glances they were not confronted again.

They walked up to Margaux's room and she turned to face him with her back against the door.

"I would very much like to invite you in," she said with her eyes locked on his, looking for signs of his earlier disturbance.

"I would very much like to be invited in," he smiled in return.

Margaux tilted her face up and Ben leaned in and pressed his lips to hers. She purred with the sensual pleasure of his mouth on hers. She pulled back, opened her door and pulled him inside. As the door closed they heard the sound of loud giggling and shushing coming from the elevators. The ladies were returning from dancing and the sounds were happy so Ben put it from his mind and focused on the beauty before him.

He took off his jacket as they walked past the bathroom towards the bedroom and draped it over a chair. He recalled the conversation they had earlier in the evening.

"Remember I said I had some scars?" he said.

Margaux stopped and turned to look at him. "Do I seem like someone who would be frightened by a few scars?" she said with a raised eyebrow and a smile.

He smiled back. "That's good. Hold that thought."

Ben undid the buttons on his shirt and pulled it free from his pants. He pulled it open, slipped it off his shoulders and tossed it over his jacket. He looked back at Margaux who was staring wide eyed at his chest. She stepped close to run her fingers over them and he relaxed.

"How..." she whispered.

"How did it happen?" he asked.

"No. How did you survive?" she gasped as she saw how close one of the larger scars was to his heart.

"Well, I'm told I died a few times on the table but I always came back," he said trying to keep his tone light.

Her eyes held a frightened look so he lifted her into his arms and held her tight against his chest. Her lips found his and she kissed him frantically. He slipped a hand into her hair to take a grip to slow her movements and she moaned. The kisses became slow and sensual, both losing themselves in the pleasure of caressing lips and stroking tongues.

Margaux was breathing heavily when she pulled back from his mouth. Dark eyes looked deeply into his as Ben's fingers found the zipper on her dress and pulled it down her back. He slid a finger along her skin as the zipper descended sending tingles down her spine.

Ben set her back on her feet and gently pulled the dress off of her shoulders as she made quick work of undoing his belt and pants which dropped to his feet once they got past his muscular thighs.

She took the dress from Ben's fingers and stepped out of it. His eyes widened in appreciation as she stood before him in her very sexy lingerie. Black lace which exposed a daring amount of skin. Her eyes sparkled with delight at his hungry look. She looked down at his boxers and froze. He was beginning to tent the fabric and he was... big!

"Another surprise for me?" she said with a coy smile.

Ben moaned as her fingers slid over the tight fabric of his boxers. She gripped his thick cock drawing another moan from him.

"Mmmm... I'm going to like this surprise!" she purred.

Margaux gripped the waistband of his boxers on each side and slid them down as she slowly kneeled before him. His cock bounced free and she gazed at it appreciatively. She dropped the boxers and moved her hands to hold him. She shivered with excitement as she felt how hot and thick it was. She gently dragged the nails of one hand across the underside of his heavy balls and Ben gasped.

"AAHHH! Geezus!"

Margaux smiled slyly up at Ben's wide eyed gaze as she felt his erection surge to full rigidity. She loved the control she had over the big man. Wrapping her fingers around the base of his cock she squeezed the hard flesh and Ben moaned. She kept her eyes on his as she slowly leaned forward and pressed her lips to the sensitive skin on the underside of his shaft where it met the head.

"Oohhhhh Margaux!" he moaned bringing another smile to her lips.

She moved her lips to the tip and kissed it. Then she kissed her way around the thick head, each bringing a moan from him and shivers through his body.

When she stroked her tongue from the bottom of the shaft to the trembling tip she felt his knees tremble.

"Oh Margaux! Fuck!"

She stood and guided him back to lie down on the bed. He moved up the bed and she crawled up his body until her face was next to his cock once more. She looked up at his flushed face and felt a thrill run through her body. He was hers to play with as she wished and that was empowering.

Margaux gripped his cock once more and flicked her tongue teasingly around the head. She felt his hips rising off the mattress and pulled back a little then surged forward and took him deep into her mouth.

"FFFFUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKK!!!!" Ben cried out and threw his head back against the pillows as her hot, wet mouth sucked at his cock. He was so deep and she was struggling to take more. Finally, she pulled back and gasped for breath. Her eyes were glassy with tears from her attempt to swallow him down to the base. She just couldn't do it as her mouth wasn't wide enough. She looked at Ben and saw he was gasping for breath as well which made her efforts worthwhile.

She took him into her mouth again and pumped his cock fast and deep. She got into a rhythm and her hand followed her mouth up and down his hard shaft.

"Geezus! Oh fuck! Margaux! Ohhhhh... so good!" Ben moaned as his release raced up on him. Suddenly he was there. "Oh! Fuck Margaux, you're gonna make me cum!" he cried but that just spurred her to go faster.

She felt his big muscles tensing and his hips lifted right off the mattress.

"GGAAAAAAAHHHHHDDD!!!!" he roared as streams of cum jetted into her mouth. She swallowed as quickly as she could as she continued to pump his cock with her hand.

When his body stopped convulsing she pulled her mouth off of his cock with a pop. She looked up at him gasping on the pillows and smiled to herself. She'd proven she could bring him great pleasure. He would remember that.

She slipped her panties off and undid her bra. He looked up as she began to crawl further up his body. His eyes roved over her body showing his appetite for her hadn't been quench yet. A satisfied smile slipped onto her lips.

Margaux paused when her pussy was above his cock and rubbed herself against him. She was surprised to feel how hard he still was and it must have shown on her face as he smiled and lifted his hips off the mattress taking her with him.

She sucked in a breath and closed her eyes as sparks shot through her body centering on her clit which was pressed tight against his hot flesh.

"Down boy," she whispered and he dropped them both to the mattress sending bolts of pleasure through her body. She momentarily lost muscle control and dropped to his chest. His arms went around her and he gripped her ass and pulled her against him.

"Oh Ben! Oh god!" she cried out as he slowly slid her body up and down against his. Still wet from her mouth, his cock rubbed against her clit and across the lips of her pussy. He felt her wetness adding to the lubrication.

"Wait! Wait!" she gasped and pushed against his chest to rise up to a seated position. That just felt better for both of them. Ben watched her bite her full lower lip between her white teeth as her thick eyelashes fluttered from the sensations roaring through her.

She suddenly moved herself forward onto his chest and gasped at the loss of the intense pleasure. She looked down at him and her eyes flashed with hunger. "Slide down," she growled with a sexy smile.

Ben knew what she wanted so he moved his body down the bed under her until his head was positioned between her legs. She smiled down at him enjoying his seemingly subservient position. Ben raised an eyebrow and tipped his head up to stroke her wet lips firmly with his tongue.

"Ahhhhh!" she cried and threw her head back while clinging to his. She pulled his face against her wet opening and Ben drove his tongue deep inside her. He moved his hands up her body to cup her large tits and gently rolled her surprisingly thick nipples between his fingers.

"OH! OH BEN! YES! LIKE THAT! YES!" Margaux screamed as he worked his tongue feverishly over her clit and tugged at her stiff nipples.

She ground her pussy against his face and leaned against his hands as her body shook and trembled through a sudden release. "Oh god, oh god, oh Ben..." she sighed.

When she calmed Ben moved his hands to her hips and lifted her down his body. She leaned forward bringing her nipples within reach of his mouth and he sucked one between his lips.

"OHHHHH!" she cried and fell forward pressing her tit more firmly against Ben's mouth.

She pushed herself down his body to move her nipples out of his reach but came up against his stiff cock. The head was pressing against her dripping opening so Ben gripped her hips and pushed her further down his body, sinking his thick cock into the velvet grip of her depths.

"OOOooo! Ben!" she cooed as she sank down on him. He didn't stop pushing until his cock was buried to its base. "So full! Oh my god Ben! You're so big!"

"You feel incredible!" he moaned as tingles raced up and down his cock.

"Just- just let... me get accustomed... to this beast!" she said with her eyes closed and an intense look of concentration on her face.

Ben tried to hold still but his hips had another idea and began a minute circular rocking movement. Almost imperceptible unless you were stuffed with a thick cock.

"Ben! What are you doing? Oh god!" she gasped as her body responded with movements of her own. Her hips began to rock which thrust his cock in and out just a little faster.

"Oh! That feels so good!" he moaned and his hips picked up speed.

The chain reaction continued as they clung to each other until Ben was slamming his cock up into Margaux's wet depths as she ground down on him.

Her mouth was open but she wasn't making any sounds as their bodies slapped together. An enormous orgasm ripped through her senses as she clung to him with all her strength. She felt her mind slipping away as the bliss overloaded her.

Ben's pleasure crested and he drove himself deep one last time and rocked through his own orgasm.

They gasped and panted as they clung to each other.

She felt him finally shrinking inside her and she tingled madly as he pulled himself free from her.

When she recuperated enough she pushed herself up on his chest and looked down at him with a weary smile. "I think we're sexually compatible at least."

Ben began to chuckle and the bouncing made Margaux's overly sensitive body throb.

"No more, please!" she moaned with a pained smile and rolled off his chest.

"Sorry, your comment just caught me by surprise," he grinned at her.

She smiled back at him then her face went serious. "Tomorrow I leave for Paris. Can you stay with me tonight?"

"How else will I find out if you hog all the sheets in bed?" he said with a straight face.

She grinned and playfully slapped his shoulder.

Ben tucked her against his side and they let sleep take them under.

Chapter 22

Ben walked into his hotel room and dropped his jacket on the couch. He'd seen Margaux off, giving her a sweet kiss before she climbed into her taxi to make her early flight. They would meet again in a couple of months and he'd exchanged contact numbers with her so they could arrange the meeting.

It was still early so the ladies were still asleep in the bedroom. They'd forgotten to close the door so he gently closed it.

He opened his laptop and checked his email. There was a response from Barry Walker. He thanked Ben for responding and indicated that he'd spoken with Shelly Spencer and they had worked out a mutually agreeable price. Ben grinned. It looked like he had another house to renovate. This one would be a challenge as it was so outdated. He rubbed his hands together with glee.

"Ben? Is that you?"

He looked up and Penny wobbled into the living room with her eyes half closed. Her nightie was hanging off her left shoulder and one of her large tits was completely exposed.

"Penny, go put a dressing gown on and cover yourself up please," Ben said sternly.

She glanced down and pulled the strap and fabric up to cover herself. She hustled back into the bedroom and came back out a short time later with the thick robe wrapped around her.

"Sorry Ben," she said with a timid look.

"It's ok. Just try to be a little more careful in the future," he said looking at his email. There was a message from his lawyer. They'd hit a dead end looking into the history of the two ladies. There was no evidence of the abduction of a Karen or Penny in the timeframe given. There was a good chance that they'd been run-aways or street kids.

Penny sat on the couch next to Ben. "What are you doing?"

"Reading an email from my lawyer. He said he wasn't able to find you're previous identities. Can you recall anything else that might help? Do you remember where you were when you were abducted? The city? Country?"

Penny shook her head sadly. "We were moved around so much. It's all a blur now."

"That's ok. We'll figure out what to do. My lawyer is still working on getting you new identity papers. I have a question I wanted to ask you and Karen. If we can't find your old identity would you mind if I legally adopted you so we could build you new identities based on that?"

Penny's eyes lit up and she had a big grin on her face. "That would be wonderful!" she gushed.

"What would be wonderful?" Karen mumbled as she walked from the bedroom rubbing at her eyes. She was completely naked.

Ben looked away and sighed making Penny giggle. She leapt to her feet and rushed over to Karen, turned her around and pushed the grumbling girl back into the bedroom. Moments later a contrite young blonde returned wearing a dressing gown cinched tight around her. Penny followed her out.

"Sorry Ben," Karen mumbled.

"Like I said to Penny, be more careful in the future," Ben said. She nodded.

"Now what would be wonderful?"

"Ben is going to adopt us!" Penny gushed.

Karen's eyes popped fully open and her jaw dropped.

"I was saying the lawyer can't find information about your past so we may need to build you new identities. I would like to adopt you two so they could use that for the identities," he explained to them.

Karen squealed and rushed over to the couch and jumped on Ben. "Papa! Papa! Papa!" she cried and Penny giggled madly and joined the pile.

There was a beep and the door to Ben's room opened. Gabriella entered and took in the pile of giggling females trying to kiss Ben's face.

"Hello?"

Two happy faces popped up over the back of the sofa and they scrambled off Ben to rush to hug Gabriella giggling all the way.

Ben sat up and tried to collect his wits.

"Ben is going to adopt us!" Penny gushed.

Gabriella looked at Ben in surprise.

"My lawyer can't find their original identities so we may have to build them new ones. They'll need a sponsor," he explained and Gabriella smiled at him shaking her head.

She turned to the ladies. "We're going to the beach today. You two should get ready for breakfast. I need to speak with 'Papa'," she grinned.

"Yes Mama!" Penny giggled at her shocked look and rushed back into the bedroom with an equally giggly Karen. They closed the door and Ben was alone with Gabriella.

"Come sit with me, Mama," Ben grinned.

"Don't you start!" she growled, but she was struggling not to smile.

She sat and Ben gave her a kiss.

"How did it go with Margaux last night?" Gabriella said, getting right to the point.

"Dinner was very nice and we had a good talk. She's going to be in the States for a conference in a couple of months and will visit then. She seems to be coming around but I guess we'll see how it goes," he shrugged. Then he frowned. "I had another memory loss event last night when we went dancing. You'll have to ask Margaux what we were talking about when it happened."

Gabriella took his hand in hers.

"And something worse happened," he growled.

She looked very worried.

"I'm famous!" Ben barked.

Gabriella's expression froze. "What?"

"A couple at dinner recognized me and had to have their picture taken with me before they'd go back to their table. Then the taxi driver invited me to his home so his wife could cook a traditional Persian meal for me. When we went dancing they gave us a reserved table, free champagne, and we were swarmed by paparazzi when we left! It was horrible!" Ben exclaimed.

Gabriella understood where this was coming from. The notoriety and hero worship must have really agitated Ben's subconscious issues. "We're going home tomorrow so things will hopefully get back to normal then," she said and patted his hand.

"I did get some good news today!" Ben smiled and Gabriella brightened up.

"Barry Walker is selling me his house. He's moving to his condo in Florida permanently with Phoebe. They wanted to offer it to me first before it went on the market. I had Trish's cousin take care of it. I'll sign the papers when I get home," he said with a grin.

"Let me guess, it needs renovations," Gabriella grinned and chuckled at the glee on his face.

"Listen, as today is our last day the plan was to go to the beach. Considering your 'fame' situation maybe we should just go up to the pool," she suggested.

"No, I don't want this to take over my life. We'll go to the beach," he said with a stubborn look.

"Ok, but if you do attract unwanted attention we'll come back to the pool," she replied and he nodded.

The door beeped once more and Catherine walked in. She smiled at them and plopped herself on the sofa and reclined back across Ben's and Gabriella's laps with a tired grin.

Gabriella snorted. "So I take it the date went well?"

Cat just grinned and nodded then yawned.

"Didn't get much sleep last night?" Ben teased.

"Chanel had to get an early flight back to Paris this morning... and yes, we were up late too," she answered.

"She's probably on the same flight as Margaux," Ben said.

"Oh! She's left?" Cat asked.

"You'll see her again in a couple of months when she visits," Ben replied. "What about Chanel? Are we going to be seeing her again sometime?"

Catherine smiled and looked at her friends with a blush. "We're working on it."

"Good! You two are so cute together!" Gabriella grinned and Catherine's smile showed how truly happy she was.

"Ben's going to adopt Karen and Penny," Gabriella said, bringing her friend up to speed with the morning's developments.

Catherine blinked. "Is that even possible? They're adults!"

"So my lawyer tells me. He's already working on the temporary visas from the US embassy required to bring the ladies home with us. The police have apparently been very supportive and have supplied their findings regarding their abduction and enslavement to the embassy. Fingers crossed they leave on the plane with us tomorrow. Otherwise they will come once the paperwork is finalized," Ben explained. "I'd better see about getting two more seats on the plane."

He turned back to his laptop after helping Catherine sit up on the couch.

Cat looked at her best friend and smiled sleepily. "What's the plan for today again?"