A Shepherd in France Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BurntRedstone
BurntRedstone
9,889 Followers

Before she could say anything Ben leaned down and kissed her. She squeaked then grabbed his shirt in her fists and kissed him back. When he pulled back she was swaying on her feet with a dreamy look in her eyes. She walked home floating in the clouds.

Hannah was grinning at Ben as she approached. "Welcome back Ben. You have an appointment with Dr. Granger tomorrow at 3PM. Tina promised me that she will make sure you get there."

Ben pulled her against him for a warm hug and he felt her soften in his arms. "Thank you for keeping an eye on me, Hannah," he whispered into her ear.

Tingles rushed down her spine and she gently pushed back. He kissed her cheek as she passed and she glanced at him with a smile tugging at the corners of her mouth. "Flirt," she whispered and walked back to her house with a spring in her step.

"Welcome back Ben! I heard a little about your trip but I understand Daniel is preparing a show for us. I look forward to that," Daphne smiled and gave him a hug. She greeted the ladies and went out the door.

Lisa and Lori stood in front of Ben and looked up at him. They were practically trembling with anticipation.

Ben knew what they wanted but he wasn't about to do anything now in front of his adopted daughters. "Have you been good?" Ben said in a deep rumble. Both nodded quickly, the gleam in their eyes giving away their excitement. "Then we'll get together this week for your reward," he said quietly. The redheads grinned eagerly and shook hands with Karen and Penny on their way out. His new daughters looked back at Ben but he avoided their look as his face heated up.

Tina and Lucy led Penny and Karen down the hall into the room they'd share that night. Ben would have to make alternate arrangements in the morning.

Finally it was just Trish and Ben standing by the front door. She looked up at him with a trembling smile.

"I missed you, big guy," she said quietly.

"I missed you too."

"Tina told me the news when she got home. Pretty amazing! Here I thought it was safe to have sex with you as you were shooting blanks!" she joked but Ben saw her shiver. He bent down to unzip his laptop case and pulled something out. When he turned back to her she gasped as he had a small red leather box in his hand. Her eyes shot up to his and her mouth worked silently.

"You know how I feel about you. You were one of the first women I was... intimate with since my wife left me. Sometimes you make me nuts and you push my buttons like no one else can but somehow that just makes me love you more. I know you've had a hard time with your trust issues and I'm not setting any deadlines for you. When you are ready I hope you know I will be there for you. As a gesture of my undying love and my gratitude for allowing me to share your life please accept this."

He opened the box and inside was a large circular cut ruby surrounded by diamonds with small diamonds on the top of the band.

"Oh... Oh my god... It's fucking GORGEOUS!" she shrieked. He grinned and slipped it on her ring finger. It was a perfect fit. He got one out of four right.

She crushed herself against him and kissed him deeply. When she finally pulled back she was panting and tears were running down her cheeks.

"I love you, you big dope! There! I said it! When I almost lost you to that bastard Sturn I realized just how much I loved you. It scared me, you know? I was afraid I'd lose you too!"

"I'm right here."

She clung to him and his stomach growled loudly. She began to laugh. "You should feed that thing before it claws its way free!" She grinned at him as she pulled back and wiped her eyes. She looked again in wonder at the brilliant red stone on her ring. "Holy fuck that's big!" she mumbled. She looked at him again. "Can I call on you tomorrow?"

"How about I drop in on my way back from the hospital," he suggested.

"That would be great!" she smiled.

"I still have some renovations I want to do on your house too!" he grinned.

She gave him another kiss then headed home. Ben closed the door and Tina appeared at his side.

"You are hungry?" she smiled up at him.

"Yes! Starving!" he grinned back.

She grabbed his hand, led him to the kitchen, and sat him in a chair. He pulled her to his lap and kissed her until she pushed back and wobbled away to get his food from the fridge.

When she came back her face was still flushed pink. She placed a plate on the table for him with two large roast beef sandwiches on it. She pulled the plastic wrap off and he dug into his meal. Tina got him a glass of milk and sat to watch him fondly.

"How are you feeling?" he asked between bites.

"I am better every day," she replied. "Your house is now full. Where are the women going to live?"

"I bought Barry Walkers place. I'll sign the papers tomorrow. I'm going to renovate it for them. Depending on when he's leaving I could put them up in there as I renovate it. Or I could ask Trish if they could stay temporarily with her. When Catherine's kids go off to University Karen and Penny might stay with her for a bit until I get Barry's house fixed up. I won't know until tomorrow."

Ben finished up his sandwiches, drank his milk and hid a massive yawn. Tina tidied up and took his hand once more. She pulled him down the hall to his bedroom and walked him into the bathroom. They brushed their teeth together, smiling at each other as they did it.

He was going to go say goodnight to the girls but Lucy stopped him at his bedroom door with a gentle touch on his chest.

"They are sound asleep, curled up together on the bed," she said with a smile. She walked Ben back into his bedroom and shut the door. Tina and Lucy began to undress Ben for bed. He made to protest that he was capable of doing that but Tina placed a finger across his lips. They quickly and efficiently stripped the clothes from his body and Lucy carried them into the washroom to put in the hamper.

Ben heard her brushing her teeth as Tina pulled back the sheets and he climbed into bed. Tina went into the washroom next and moments later they both came out completely naked.

The contrast in size and shape of the two women was delightful. Tina had long, straight raven black hair and her body was small with smooth skin without so much as a freckle. Lucy's chestnut brown hair fell in waves reaching to the middle of her back. She had large breasts on a trim body which was adorned with extensive Japanese themed tattoos and a number of piercings.

Each woman moved to opposite sides of the bed and slipped under the covers with him. They snuggled up against his sides and Ben sighed contentedly. He shut off the light and relaxed. Within a minute he was asleep.

He was on the island of Hawaii in his beautiful ocean side suite. He was resting in bed with his beautiful wife Wendy and they were so happy. She smiled at him and her eyes twinkled as they did when she was truly happy. She gave him a mischievous smile and slipped under the sheets. He felt her kissing her way down towards his cock which stiffened in anticipation.

The kisses separated and followed two distinct paths down his stomach. Tongues ran up the sides of his cock, around the ridge of its head then lapped across it, tangling over its tip where the lips came together. They parted and one set went down the side of his shaft while the other slowly opened over the thick head and sucked him inside her hot mouth. The sensation was incredible and odd because Wendy didn't have two mouths.

Jarred from the dream Ben's eyes popped open and in the dim light of the bedroom he saw two shapes moving under the covers. He threw the covers back and Lucy looked up at him with half of his cock deep in her mouth while Tina ran her tongue over his balls.

When he didn't stop her Lucy slid her mouth up towards the tip then plunged down taking him all the way into her throat. Tina had to move her head to avoid colliding with Lucy.

Ben gasped and pulled at Tina's hand. She immediately moved up the bed and he kissed her, his tongue dipping deeply into her mouth. When he pulled back both of them were panting with need.

Lucy popped his thick cock from her mouth and stroked the wet shaft. Ben moved farther down the bed and tugged Tina to get up and swing her leg over his face. Bracing her hands on his chest she slowly lowered her wet opening over his mouth and his tongue stroked her aggressively. She dropped down over his face with a cry and he continued to stroke, probe and caress her with his tongue.

Ben felt his cock being positioned then the velvety smooth grip of Lucy's pussy taking him inside. She was so wet! He slid all the way in and she ground against him once she reached the bottom.

Tina was making cute mewling sounds as her hips rocked over Ben's mouth. He moved an arm over his head and gripped her ass. He slid his thumb between her perfect butt cheeks and Tina yelped as he stroked over her slick rosebud.

"OH! Ben! Yes!" she gasped.

Lucy was slowly rising and dropping on his cock and her legs were getting tired. Ben moved his other hand to pull her up on her knees then he drove his hips up to slap against her ass, forcing his cock deep into her.

"FUCK!" she cried.

Ben set up a steady pace of pounding up into her and she struggled to keep from falling forward on his chest as the impacts were sending intense shots of bliss through her tender areas. He kept a grip on her ass to give her some stability.

"Ben! I'm so close!" Tina cried out so he gave her what she wanted. His thick thumb slipped deeply into her ass as he sucked her clit into his mouth and thrashed it with his tongue.

Tina screamed soundlessly as her body shook and quaked.

Ben sped up his thrusts and Lucy leaned forward against Tina and kissed the small woman deeply making her moan and grind against Ben's face frantically. He moved his hand from Lucy's ass to cup one of her lovely tits and gently rolled the nipple in his fingers.

Lucy gasped and pulled her mouth from Tina's. "FUCK! COMING SO HARRRRRDDDDD!!!" she finished with a growl as her orgasm washed over her. Ben felt the pulses ripple through the inner walls of Lucy's pussy. That was all Ben needed to reach his own peak.

He wanted to tell Lucy to move off but Tina was still pressing her throbbing pussy against his mouth. He tried pushing Lucy but she just ground herself back against his swelling cock, glorying in how it filled her to capacity.

He had no more time as an explosive release was suddenly upon him. He moaned against Tina's sensitive flesh causing her to squeeze her thighs around his head and he gripped Lucy's tit tighter making her moan and grind harder.

Tina was becoming too sensitive so she pulled away from Ben's face. He eased his thumb from her ass and she shivered with the delicious tingles he was sending through her body. She dropped to the bed beside Ben and took a few minutes to recuperate as she watched him with a euphoric smile.

Lucy laid across Ben's chest and felt his cock gradually relaxing within her. It was an amazing feeling and she knew she'd never get tired of it. He took her head between his hands and kissed her. She could taste Tina on his lips and tongue and she moaned at how sexy that was.

His cock finally slid free from the young woman and he gently rolled her off of him onto the bed. She sighed with contentment.

Tina had slipped away to the washroom and returned with a damp facecloth. She cleaned Ben's face, his thumb, and his dormant cock then she dropped the facecloth in the hamper in the bathroom. She slipped back into bed and cuddled up against Ben's side.

Ben thought back to the dream he'd been having before he was woken up so delightfully. The last time he'd had the Wendy in Hawaii dream was... he paused when he recalled it was the night Tina had first stayed overnight. It suddenly felt like that night began something which ultimately led to this moment. It was special. It didn't feel right that he was still associating Wendy with his happiness when he had such loving partners right next to him. Even if it was just a dream.

"I think for my next vacation I'd like to go to Hawaii," he said suddenly.

Lucy snorted and Tina pulled herself up onto his chest to look down into his eyes curiously.

"Why Hawaii?" she asked.

"I have a dream that needs updating," he said with a smile.