A Shepherd in France Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BurntRedstone
BurntRedstone
9,889 Followers

An hour later Gabriella and Catherine came upstairs feeling a little tipsy. The wine had been very good indeed. Gabriella kissed Catherine's cheek then wobbled off to her room and went to bed. Catherine headed for her room and noticed Ben's door was open. They must have forgotten to close it properly. She quietly pulled it closed then went to bed.

Rachel woke in the darkness with the most exquisite feeling of a tongue lovingly caressing her pussy lips. She couldn't feel her panties and her nightie was pushed up. The tongue dipped deeply into her and she slapped her hands over her mouth so she couldn't give her identity away. She didn't want Ben to stop what he was doing... ever. She writhed as he sent shocks of pleasure through her tender flesh. He thrust a thick finger inside her as he sucked on her clit and she trembled through a series of small orgasms. She was dripping with excitement and she heard him growl with need. She almost squeaked with excitement. He wanted to fuck!

Ben moved up on the bed and kissed her deeply. His tongue was so demanding.

Then she felt it. Thick, hot, and incredibly hard. His cock was pushing against her wet opening and her mouth opened in a silent scream as it forced its way inside her. He was SO FUCKING BIG! She'd had sex with a few boyfriends in the past but none had a cock like this. It stretched her wide and she almost fainted. It was on the borderline of pain but the tingling was so intense it blotted out all other sensations.

He finally reached bottom and bumped his pelvis against her clit with an explosion of sparks. He held himself there getting accustomed to her tightness and heat, grinding against her with delicious pressure. Then he pulled back and slammed it home slapping her clit. This time she couldn't stop the squeak. She heard an answering growl of satisfaction as he pulled back and thrust forward again. Slap! Pull. Slap!

Ben began to move faster and faster until he was pounding Rachel's pussy into the mattress. All she could do was hang on for dear life. Her orgasm started after the seventh impact and climbed higher and higher wiping her mind clear of everything outside of the sensation of his hard thick cock driving into her. He curled over her body and brought his mouth down beside her ear. He was growling constantly now and hammering away at her.

His body stiffened and Rachel had a moment of clarity as she realized he wasn't wearing a condom. Just as he pulled back for his last thrust she pulled her hips up then arched her ass down causing his cock to ride up and over her clit between their bellies. Ben's orgasm struck and his cum sprayed up between them. He groaned and kissed her neck sending a huge arc of electricity between there and her pussy. He ground against her and she rocked through aftershocks each time he slid his cock against her clit.

When their breathing returned to normal he kissed her tenderly. "Goodnight Catherine," he whispered and rolled over onto his back beside her.

Rachel lay on the bed feeling lightning race up and down her nerves as her pussy recovered from the intense pounding it had just received. She listened to Ben's breathing as it settled into a steady rhythm indicating he was asleep again.

It took her three attempts to be able to move to the edge of the bed. She gently slid off the bed onto her feet only to discover her legs were like jelly. She clung to the sheets until her legs returned to her. She couldn't see her panties anywhere and she had to hold her nightie up above her tits so it wouldn't touch the cum Ben splashed on her.

Rachel tiptoed out of Ben's room and snuck back into hers. As she headed for the bathroom the end table light went on next to Megan's bed. She looked at her sister.

"Why are you naked? What's that on your stomach?" Megan asked. Then her eyes went wide as Rachel's eyes held guilt in them. "What did you do?!?"

"Let me get cleaned up first," Rachel mumbled and rushed into the washroom. She cleaned her stomach with a damp facecloth then dried herself. She dropped the nightie into place and walked back out to face her younger sister.

"Spill it!"

Rachel looked at her stern expression and sighed. She knew this was going to complicate things.

Ben woke up feeling refreshed and stretched mightily on the bed. He felt an odd sensation on his stomach and looked down to see dried cum on his skin. He frowned then a hazy memory of his romp with Catherine came back to him. He looked over at the other side of the bed but she wasn't there which was a little odd. Maybe he slept in? Nope. The clock showed it was still early.

Something was tangled around his foot. He brought it up and discovered it was a pair of panties. Very feminine. He put them on the end table and walked into the washroom to have his shower. Luckily the cum didn't get on the sheets. That spared him a little embarrassment.

Catherine heard a knock on her door as she and Sophia were just waking up. "Who is it?"

"Megan and Rachel."

"Come in."

The two daughters entered and Catherine saw a guilty look on Rachel's face and a grim look on Megan's. "What's wrong?"

Megan just looked at Rachel with a raised eyebrow. She nodded and stepped forward. Carefully. Catherine knew that walk. Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped. Rachel held up her hand.

"It wasn't intentional."

"What the hell does that even mean?" Cat squeaked.

"I was going to speak with Sophia last night and I heard Ben scream in his sleep. I went into his room to see if he was ok. He looked frightened and his eyes were wide open but I don't think he was awake. He was sitting up and trembling so I touched his cheek. He pulled me onto the bed against him and went back to sleep. I couldn't free myself from his grip but I'd left the door open so I hoped you or Gabriella would notice and come help me. I guess I fell asleep." Then she blushed crimson.

"What happened?" Sophia asked.

"I woke up in the middle of the night feeling a mouth on me... down there. It was so good I didn't want to stop him. I know I should have but... it was so good! I had these wonderful orgasms and was coming down from that when he was on me... and in me. He's so big and he was so... aggressive!" Rachel gushed.

"You didn't have a condom!" Sophia gasped.

"I know so I made him pull out before he came. Considering his count the chances of getting pregnant are pretty much nil," Rachel explained. She looked at her mother. "He thought I was you. Afterwards he kissed me and said 'goodnight Catherine' so he didn't know, but my panties are still in his room."

Catherine looked at her guilty daughter with a conflicted expression. A small part of her wanted to screech 'MINE!' but she knew that wasn't the direction to go. She and Gabriella had already talked about this possibility. Still, Ben was a little fragile at the moment so springing this on him may not be the best thing. She needed to speak with Gabriella.

"Ok, this is what we are going to do for now. For today we let Ben think it was me. We won't lie to him but we will play along with his assumption. I will speak with Gabriella and we will work out when to tell him. Rachel, if you had told him it was you and he went ahead there would be no trouble. But in his current state we have to be careful of the shocks we give him," she scolded her daughter gently.

"I'm sorry mom!" Rachel looked miserable.

"Come here sweet pea!" she said opening her arms.

She hugged her daughter and wiped the tears from her eyes when she held her back. "A little sore?"

"God, yes!" Rachel winced.

"Worth it?" Sophia asked.

"God, yes!" Rachel smiled.

"Ok, everyone get showered and dressed. We have an early start and a two and a half hour drive to get to Turin. Let's get cracking!" Cat rallied her daughters. She looked at them fondly as they got moving. She pulled on her dressing gown, walked over to Ben's bedroom and knocked gently. She heard him call out to enter. She opened the door and stepped inside.

"Good morning Ben!" She saw he'd already showered and dressed in shorts and a t-shirt. Ready to renovate!

"Ah there you are! You left something behind," he said lifting the panties from the table.

She walked up and plucked them from his fingers and kissed him as she tucked the panties into her dressing gown pocket.

"We're all getting an early start today because we have a long drive. Why are you up so early?" she asked.

"Eager to get started. There are only two days and I have a lot of rooms to finish. They did the top floor first and got much of the second done before the workers were too intimidated. They're just older local tradesmen and that asshole down there made some pretty bad threats to them if they help the evil lesbians. I don't understand tiny little minds like his."

"Well, you keep an eye out for that asshole. He has a gun and I don't want any more bullet holes in you," she said as she rubbed herself against his chest and slipped her hand under his t-shirt to rub his bullet scars.

He growled his approval of her hand on his skin but she pushed herself away. He grabbed her hand and pulled her back. His mouth was on hers and he kissed her deeply as she moaned and whimpered. Finally she pushed her face back from him.

"Wait! I can't... I have to get moving! If we keep this up I'll hold up the group!" she gasped as she ground herself against his bulge.

"Fine, but I want you in my bed again tonight!" he said with a growl and a hot look.

"Yes!" she gasped and he released her. She staggered to the door and closed it behind her as she leaned against the door jamb, panting. Gabriella was standing in the hall looking at her with a wide smile.

"Had a good night?" she asked the blond.

"Actually, I need to talk to you about that. Follow me," Cat said and went into her room. Once Gabriella closed the door she explained what happened with Rachel.

"I didn't even see his door was open, I was so tipsy," Gabriella said with a frown.

"And I closed it. I should have looked in." Cat agreed.

"You're right, let's hold off on filling him in. How is Rachel?"

"Sore but dreamy eyed about her night just the same," Catherine smiled.

"Weren't we exactly the same?" Gabriella asked with a smirk.

Cat thought about that. "Yes, I guess we were."

Sophia came out of the bathroom with her towel wrapped around herself.

"When are you planning on making your move?" Catherine asked.

Sophia was wide eyed as she looked at her mother.

Gabriella just laughed. "I'll see you at breakfast."

Cat grabbed some new underwear, dropping Rachel's off on her bed with a raised eyebrow at Sophia, then went in to take her shower.

Gabriella met Alexis downstairs and gave her a hug and kiss.

"Sleep well?" Alexis asked as Béatrice walked up to join them and got her own hug from Gabriella.

"Yes, especially after that nightcap. Delicious but potent!" Gabriella smiled.

"When are you going out to get the clay?" Stephanie said as she pushed through the private door into the hallway.

Alexis rolled her eyes. "Now I remember what a nag you can be when your creativity is upon you!"

"Nag?!?" Stephanie squeaked. "I'll have you know I am the soul of patience... when I'm not under the control of my muse," she finished in a haughty tone.

The others chuckled. "Come on Artiste! Get some breakfast. Feed your body before you feed your soul," Alexis barked.

Daniel was already at the table with Miriam eating their breakfast. The others grabbed a plate and filled them from the heating trays on the sideboard. They took their seats and dug in. Ben came in and said his good mornings to everyone. He then kissed Gabriella, Catherine and Miriam, on the cheek.

He made his way to the sideboard but Marie intercepted him and directed him to sit. He raised his eyebrows but did as he was told. She went into the kitchen and returned with a large plate with steak and eggs on it. There was also some toasted baguette and little baby potatoes. Ben's grin was all the praise Marie needed but he kissed her hand before she could get away. She blushed and rushed back to the kitchen.

"Hey! No stealing our chef!" Béatrice grinned.

Ben breathed in the scent of his breakfast. "No promises!"

"Due to the amount of work we'll have you doing over the next days the least we can do is give you enough food to charge your batteries," Alexis explained.

"Much appreciated!" he grinned and started to eat. His look of bliss said it all.

Sophia arrived and went directly to Ben who dabbed his mouth with his napkin then leaned back to give her a kiss. Megan arrived and Ben kissed her cheek and Rachel was last and moving slowly. Ben frowned as he saw her wince.

"Are you ok Rachel?" he asked.

"Yeah, just slept... funny. Pulled something."

Sophia was at the sideboard with her back to the group but she snorted then apologized for the noise.

Rachel was heading in her direction but veered over to Ben and got a kiss first. Then she walked over and swatted her sister's arm behind Ben's back.

He ate for a bit then watched Rachel settle herself into her chair. "You know, if it's a pulled muscle I could massage it for you. Work out the kink."

Sophia was trying desperately to keep from laughing and doing a poor job of it. Ben glanced her way with a confused look and she pointedly looked away.

"No Ben. It's ok. I'll rest in the car and I'm sure it will go away. Thanks though," Rachel smiled.

"OW!" Sophia yelped and reached for her shin.

"Girls!" Catherine scolded and the two settled down to eat their breakfast.

Once breakfast was done Gabriella and Catherine loaded their kids in the van and with a wave they set off for Turin.

Alexis and Béatrice were right behind them. They were headed in the opposite direction and had the list of items Ben had written down for them. They were also driving a van but it was definitely more for cargo than passengers. Perfect for this trip.

Marie passed them with a smile as she headed out to do the grocery shopping. Then it was just Ben and Stephanie.

He walked back into the chateau with her. "When is that fellow Richard going to be here?" he asked.

"He said sometime this morning. Hopefully soon." She looked nervous. "Would you mind keeping me company? I don't like being alone. Now."

"Certainly."

They walked back to her room and took seats. Ben looked around the room at the sculptures lining the shelves. Dozens of dancers in a row in various poses. Obviously her love of dance had fed her art.

"Your sculptures are beautiful!"

"Thank you."

"Are they all dancers?"

"Most. Occasionally I try my hand at other subjects but they lack the passion," she frowned.

"But you're going to sculpt me?" he asked cautiously.

Her smile came back. "There is no lack of passion in you! I felt it in your body as I mapped you. The scars you carry both outside and in. Your love for the women in your life. So much passion! I'm vibrating with the energy I picked up from you and I must pass that into the sculpture as soon as possible. That's why it needs to be so much larger than my previous work. I can't contain this in a tiny figure!"

Ben smiled at her enthusiasm.

There was a gentle chime and he looked up. "What was that?"

"That's someone driving into our lane. It may be Richard or a potential new guest," she said.

Ben walked out to the front door with her and stood next to her. He saw a distinguished looking man carefully extracting a four foot tall wire figure from the back of his SUV and turn towards them. He spotted Stephanie and smiled then he looked at Ben and his smile froze. He looked back at the wire armature and Ben saw something pass across his face. He closed the car door and walked towards them.

"Good morning Stephanie! I have the armature you requested," he said, his voice was deep and hinted at his British origin.

"Good morning Richard! Thank you so much for making it so quickly and on such short notice! May I introduce my cousin's good friend and neighbor Ben Shepherd? Ben, this is my good friend and fellow sculptor Richard Garrison. Richard is a master with bronze and will be working with me on this piece. He and his partner Henry Desjardins own the B&B a short distance from ours further up the mountain."

Ben shook Richard's hand with a smile. His grip was firm and there was strength in his arm. The man had a close shaved beard and warm brown eyes. His neat brown hair was just starting to show some grey at the temples and Ben thought the man might be a little older than him. He looked fit and dressed impeccably which made Ben feel terribly underdressed in his shorts, t-shirt, and sandals.

"A collaboration? You're not making a clay sculpture?" he asked Stephanie.

"It starts with my clay sculpture but then we'll make a mold of that and Richard will make a bronze sculpture from that," she explained.

"Are you a model?" Richard asked carefully.

Ben snorted. "Sorry. No, I'm a semi-retired Mechanical Engineer."

"Semi-retired?" the man repeated.

"I like to keep my finger in the game so I do piece work now and then," he explained.

"If you don't mind me saying so I can see why Stephanie was so enthusiastic to sculpt you," Richard said with a smile and Ben blushed.

"Oh Richard! You have no idea!" Stephanie reached out and tapped at Ben's chest. "Ben, show him your chest."

"No that's quite alright," Richard began and Ben looked at the woman in surprise.

"Please Ben!" she begged.

His blush heating up his face Ben tugged his t-shirt up and off.

"Oh my lord!" Richard said as he took in the solid muscles... and the scars. "What- what happened to you? Are those stitches? Some of these are fresh?!?" His voice was starting to sound strained.

"A few months back I was stabbed repeatedly by..." His head began to hurt. "...an abusive husband after I stopped him from killing his wife. The fresh ones were from a fight I got into while we were in Paris. Turned out to be a serial killer. Ca- The police shot him before he got me." Ben massaged his temple to get the thumping to settle.

Richard was looking down at the three bullet scars. He pointed with wide eyes.

"Oh, yeah. A pedophile shot me as he tried to abduct Gabriella's daughter. I killed him," Ben said with a grim look and his facial scar flared.

Richard felt a chill run through him and suddenly he understood Stephanie's compulsion to begin. He reached out and took Stephanie's hand and she smiled broadly as she felt his hand trembling. She could tell he understood.

There was a sudden sharp sound of glass breaking behind them in the chateau. Ben's eyes went cold. He pulled his phone from his pocket and started the video app. He handed it to Richard.

"I thought he might do this. Please follow me and record this. Stephanie, please go back to your bedroom and lock the door. Call the police," Ben said with a cold voice and handed her his t-shirt.

He turned and walked back through the house quietly, Richard at his back holding the phone out in front of him.

Ben pushed into the hall leading up to the front door of the chateau. Standing in the vestibule was Arsene Dumond. He'd broken a pane of glass on the door and reached in to unlock it.

The man focused his deep set eyes on Ben and glanced at Richard behind him. Seeing Ben topless with the homosexual following him led him to believe Ben was gay as well. Equally deserving of his wrath. He felt sickened by the abominations before him.

"Arsene Dumond! You are guilty of breaking and entering. Were you coming back to sexually assault Stephanie again?" Ben called out clearly. He smelled the reek of body odor and alcohol pouring off the man.

Richard gasped behind him. Ben guessed that Alexis hadn't shared that particular detail with him.

Suddenly Arsene swung his heavy walking stick at Ben's head. For all his fat the man had muscle underneath. Ben ducked but the stick got a glancing blow off the side of his head.

BurntRedstone
BurntRedstone
9,889 Followers
1...34567...21