A Shepherd in France Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You do good work! I'd definitely hire you on my contracting team," he said.

"If this is how fast you normally work I think I'll stick with my B&B," she gasped.

He grinned then nodded.

Once they'd finished the tape and mud stage they made their way downstairs. They left the windows open and propped all the doors open to assist with the drying process. A steady breeze blew through the second floor.

"Tonight I want to get started on the ceramic tiles in the bathrooms. The ones we have are pretty simple to install. Nothing fussy and not too many complicated cuts required so we should be able to motor through them. Tomorrow we finish the tiling, we grout the ones we'll do tonight so you'll know how to do the remaining ones and apply the finishing trim work in all the rooms. I'll show you how to prep the walls for painting.

They were standing at the bottom of the stairs when they heard the crunch of gravel as someone entered the parking lot. They walked outside and Ben saw it was the fish tank. He still thought it was butt ugly but it did get his loved ones from place to place safely.

They piled out of the van with excited voices and Daniel was talking a mile a minute about the amazing time they had in Turin! Gabriella and Catherine started to laugh and Ben and Alexis just looked at them.

"What?" Ben asked.

"Can't you see yourselves? You're coated in dust or chalk or something. You look like ghosts!" Gabriella giggled.

Ben and Alexis looked down at themselves and each other and smiled. This was dirt well deserved.

"You go take a look at the second floor and tell me it wasn't worth it!" Alexis grinned.

Béatrice came running out of the house. "Oh my god! I just saw what you've already done! I can't believe it!" Alexis beamed at her partner.

Daniel was trying to show Ben some photos he'd taken but Gabriella told him he'd have to wait until dinner. She told the boy and Miriam to head inside and get cleaned up.

Catherine walked up to Ben and saw he had dust all through his hair so she ran her hand through it to shake it loose. She knocked his stitches and Ben yanked his head back with a hiss.

"What happened to your head?" Catherine yelped and Gabriella was right there instantly pulling at Ben to bend down. Sophia, Rachel, and Megan clustered around to see as well.

He showed them his new stitches and the large gash they closed.

"OHMIGOD, BEN! WHAT HAPPENED?" Gabriella yelled and the others cried out in dismay as well.

Ben looked at Alexis. "Show them the video," she said.

He pulled his phone out and played the video for them. More cries of dismay and afterwards he had several women clinging to him.

"I'm OK! And now you're all dusty!" he exclaimed.

"We don't care! You could have been killed!" Gabriella yelped.

"He had a walking stick not a gun! Calm down, please!" Ben protested. "I have to get cleaned up for dinner!"

Finally they released him and Alexis looked terribly guilty for his injury once more. He pulled her into a tight hug. "It wasn't your fault! He is a creep and a drunk and a very bad man. Now he's behind bars."

Alexis looked a little distraught. "What is it?" Ben asked.

"Arsene drove away before the police got to him. They couldn't find him. They'll keep a patrol car at his house and one here tonight but they think he's left the area," she explained. "He had a beat up old land rover so he may have driven off to his place in the woods. They are looking into it."

"Damn. I should have gone after him!" Ben growled.

Gabriella grabbed his arms. "NO! You just had your head struck with a club! It's a good thing you didn't go after him! We saw you fall in the video!" she argued. Ben sighed and nodded. "Go inside and get cleaned up," she said to him as she looked down at her clothes which were covered in dust.

"I think we all need to get cleaned up," Catherine said looking at the mess on her as well.

They all headed inside but stopped on their way to their room to admire the work done on the second floor.

"We're tiling at least three of the bathrooms tonight after dinner," Ben insisted. Alexis looked at him with trepidation. "We can do it!" he grinned.

Alex went downstairs to take a shower and everyone else went upstairs to get cleaned up.

Ben had a few painful moments in the shower washing his hair but felt refreshed afterwards. He dressed a little nicer for dinner but would put his dirty clothes back on to do the tile work.

Dinner was boeuf bourguignon and everyone was blown away by how the tender meat melted in their mouths. There was much clapping and cheering for the chef and once more fresh baguette was served with the meal.

Stephanie didn't join them but once Ben indicated she'd begun work on the sculpture Alexis raised her hand.

"We won't see her again until she's done. She'll work on it until she's exhausted. She'll sleep then when she awakes she'll start again. I'll make sure she has food and water in her room but she can't be interrupted. It's how she works. Your being immortalized, Ben." She smiled at him.

Ben smiled then felt a hand land on his right leg and saw Gabriella was touching him. She looked over at him with an oddly anxious expression.

A hand landed on his left leg and he saw the same anxious expression on Catherine's face.

He put down his cutlery and took their hands in his and gave them a squeeze. He raised Gabriella's to his lips and gave it a tender kiss and did the same to Catherine's. Both were looking at him hungrily. Alexis and Béatrice were looking at them oddly. He released their hands and went back to eating his delicious meal. After a moment the two women did as well.

"Can I show you my pictures now?" Daniel asked.

"Let him eat, pest!" Miriam chastised her brother.

"Mom said I could show him the pictures at dinner!" Daniel retorted.

"It's fine Miriam, I'll see them now," Ben said and Daniel stuck his tongue out at his sister who just rolled her eyes. "And if I might say, that is an absolutely lovely outfit you are wearing this evening! Very chic! Be careful you don't make your friends at home too jealous!" Ben continued with a smile.

Miriam bloomed under his praise and shook her head. "Karlene is the same size as me so we can share my new outfits. I always keep an eye out for what would look nice on her as well when I shop," she replied.

Ben's smile widened as did her mother's. "Beauty AND a good heart! Your mother has reason to be proud!" That got a blush from the girl and the mother.

It was Daniel's turn to roll his eyes as he showed up at Ben's elbow with his camera. Ben watched with rapt attention as Daniel took him through the shots he'd taken. Once more Ben was amazed by the attention to detail and the quality of the composition. Daniel had the eye. There were a few close misses but even Daniel spotted those and was quick to delete them. He praised the young man's work and suggested he set up a website to display them. He beamed at that idea as he went back to his seat.

They finished up dinner and at Ben's goading Alexis joined in in attacking the tile work in the bathrooms. As promised Ben showed her exactly how to do it and soon they were operating like a well-oiled machine. They got through three of the five bathrooms before their cut off time of eleven pm. Alexis and Béatrice, who came to tell them it was time to stop, gave Ben a big hug and looks of glee.

"Tomorrow I'll show you how to grout the tiles and you'll be able to finish that job on the last two yourself after we leave. You can take pride in the work you've done. You really have an aptitude for it and it's looking really professional!" Ben complimented Alexis who beamed.

"I never could have done this without your help! Tomorrow you have to promise me you will take a little time to relax and have some fun!" Alexis insisted.

"This IS fun!" he protested but she and Béatrice scowled at him. "Ok! I'll... go for a bike ride. If you have a bike that fits me!" he finally agreed with a smirk.

"We do!" Béatrice clapped her hands. "An extra-large mountain bike! It's brand new. And you'll wear one of our helmets so we can watch the route you took afterwards. This will be an inaugural ride so you can help us by telling us afterwards if you think it's something the tourists will enjoy. I'm told there is a lovely single track trail down in the valley by the river!"

Ben actually thought that sounded like fun so he nodded with a smile. Béatrice clapped her hands and gave him another hug. Then she noticed how dusty her clothes had gotten and looked down at herself with dismay.

"Come on you! Let me get you out of those dusty clothes," Alexis said and bounced her eyebrows at her wife who glanced at Ben and grinned when she saw his smile. She took Alexis' hand and they rushed downstairs.

Ben stretched and popped the knots he'd developed in his back as he worked on the tiles. He looked at the room in satisfaction then marched upstairs to his room and tugged off his dusty clothes. He'd wear them again tomorrow to finish. He climbed into the shower and soaked under the hot spray. He started when he felt hands running up his back and looked over his shoulder to see Catherine washing his back.

"Did you forget you ordered me to be in your bed tonight?" she said looking up through her lashes.

He turned to face her letting the hot water run down his back. She washed his chest and arms then down his stomach. When her hands reached his cock it was already standing at attention and she trembled at the hungry look he gave her. He dipped his head and took her mouth in a deep kiss. She gasped as his big hands slid down her back to cup her ass and pull her against him roughly. She was whimpering and moaning with need as he kneaded her flesh and rubbed his hard cock against her clit.

"Oh fuck Ben! Take me!" she gasped.

He suddenly lifted her against his body and she squealed. He held her in place as his other hand ran the thick head of his cock back and forth across the wet lips of her pussy. He lowered her until the head forced its way inside.

"FFFFUUUUCCCKKK! OH GOD BEN YES!" she groaned as she felt him forcing her walls open. Her body was flooding with sparks and her legs wrapped around him to cling to his ass pulling him deeper. He had her pinned to the wall and drove his cock deeply into her willing pussy as he sucked on her tongue. When he moved a hand up to squeeze her modest breast and gently tug on her nipple she cried out with bliss as the sparks became lightning.

He began to thrust his cock deeply into her, grinding against her clit at the top of every stroke. It was almost too much sensation for Catherine. "Geezus! Oh FUCK! Oh god! Ben! Yes!" she cried as their bodies slapped together.

"I'M GONNA CUM! BEN! I'M GOING- OH FUCK! I'M CUMMING!" she wailed as her orgasm ripped through her body. Her nerves were exploding with the brutal intensity of her release. He sped up his thrusts and she bit down on his shoulder to stifle her screams.

Ben gasped out as the shock of her bite triggered his orgasm and he rode it out clinging to Catherine's trembling body.

She finally relaxed her mouth and rolled her head against his. "Oh my god Ben!" she breathed. "That was almost too intense!"

"Am I bleeding?" he asked.

She pulled her head back groggily. "What?" Then she looked down and saw the teeth marks on his shoulder. There actually was some blood as her teeth had cut him in several places. The imprint of the bite was very clear on his skin. "OH BEN! I'm so sorry! I bit you!"

"Yes, you did," he said and lifted her up and off his softening cock.

She whimpered as sparks shot through her and she kissed his shoulder in sympathy. He hissed a little.

"That still smarts. Let's leave that shoulder alone for now ok?" he told her.

"I'm sorry Ben! I didn't realize I was doing that!" she moaned.

"It's ok. Throes of passion and all," he chuckled and she smiled shyly.

"God, what you do to me Ben!" she groaned as he set her gently on her feet.

They finished the shower and dried off. He climbed into bed and moments later Catherine slipped in next to him. She cuddled up against his side and he turned out the light.

About five minutes later as he was just about to slip into sleep he heard his door open.

"Ben?"

He blinked. He heard the door close.

"Ben? I can't sleep. I keep thinking about the attack today. It's really shaken me."

He turned the light on and saw it was Gabriella in her nightie.

Catherine stirred and looked up from her pillow.

"Oh! Catherine! I'm so sorry! I'll leave," Gabriella said with a trembling voice.

"NO!" Catherine called out. "This bed is huge. Take his other side. I understand completely how you're feeling right now as I felt the same way earlier. Get in here." She moved over a little so Ben could move to the center of the bed.

"Are you sure?" Gabriella said timidly.

"Come to bed Gabriella," Ben said firmly and she wasted no more time. She slipped under the covers and pressed her trembling body against him. He leaned over and kissed her tenderly and she melted against his body. He felt her relaxing. Catherine cuddled in on his other side. They sighed contentedly in unison then began to chuckle. Ben turned out the light.

Chapter 13

The giggles were the first sign of trouble.

Ben blinked his eyes open and it was almost too dark to see anything. He paused, wondering what had awakened him.

Then he felt it. Tongues on his cock. Tongues in the plural sense.

"Wha-" he began then overlapping fingers from two hands pressed against his lips to quiet him.

He felt it again. From base to head. Two tongues pressing against opposite sides of his cock sliding upwards. Leaving him slick and tingling madly.

"Oh My God!" he gasped and the giggles returned. Dual giggles.

Lips descended over the throbbing head of his cock and he gasped again. At the same time one of his balls was sucked into a warm mouth and a tongue was stroking all over it. The dual assault made his body spasm in pleasure and he groaned.

Ben tried to turn on the light but realized his wrists were being held on both sides. While he could break free the message was clear. They wanted to be in control.

He rested back and concentrated on not going mad from the overwhelming pleasure they were sending through his body. He moaned and squirmed as Gabriella's talented tongue slid sinuously around his balls and he felt her breath gust out on him as she smiled at his reaction.

Catherine surged downwards taking his cock deeper than she ever had. The wind left Ben's lungs as his muscles contracted in response. She slowly pulled Ben's cock from her throat as he gasped for breath. She pumped her hands over his slick flesh and Ben heard a quiet 'He's ready.'

Gabriella's mouth pulled back from his balls and there was movement on the bed as positions changed. He could still only see faint outlines. Arms pulled him further down the bed, though he had to help, and his pillow was tugged away. He felt a weight settle across his waist and wetness rubbing up and down his shaft which was trapped against his body. He moaned in pleasure then his cock was lifted and pressed against that wetness. He slipped inside its velvety slick heat and went deeper and deeper. He heard Gabriella moan.

The mattress up by his head compressed as Ben found a pussy descending on his mouth. Before it settled he ran the flat of his tongue strongly across the surface, top to bottom. She cried out. This told him Catherine was facing Gabriella.

Two pairs of hands rested on his torso as the two women began to ride him. Gabriella raised herself up slowly but drove him inside her quickly with a grind at the end.

Catherine was rocking her hips as Ben's tongue explored her depths and stroked across her clit. Each stroke caused Cat to gasp and made her movements a little more frantic afterwards.

The reality of what he was doing suddenly reared up and kicked him in the head. He was making love to two beautiful women he was deeply in love with AT THE SAME TIME! He smiled a big stupid grin and Catherine yelped at the sensation so he got his mind back in the game.

Ben's hearing from between Catherine's thighs was limited but he occasionally caught Gabriella's moaning and Catherine's higher pitched whimpers. Both were quickly reaching their release. Gabriella was slamming down on his cock and Catherine's hips were undulating frantically.

He reached his right hand down his body until he reached Gabriella's stomach. He slid his hand down until his thumb encountered her clit which he began to rub firmly in circles. He heard her cry out and her motions became more aggressive.

Ben slid his left over Catherine's hip and down into the cleft of her ass. Her juices were coating Ben's face and had spread to her ass so he stroked his thumb over her rosebud. Ben felt her immediate reaction as her thighs clamped down on his head then spread wide as she groaned loudly. He faintly heard her words.

"Oh GOD that's so good! Yes, Ben! Do it!"

He pressed his thumb, now slick with her juices, against the trembling orifice and felt it slip inside. Catherine cried out so Ben sucked her clit into his mouth and thrashed it with his tongue making her body begin to quake.

He rapidly stroked Gabriella's clit and felt her thrusting pause. He lifted his hips to pound up into her.

Catherine's hands left his chest and he felt her leaning forward. He heard Gabriella squeal then moan as her movements became languid. Ben felt her trembling against his cock as she rode out a colossal orgasm. Catherine was crashing through her own release and ground her ass back against Ben's hand.

God! He wished he could see what was happening!

When Catherine woke in the darkness she could just make out Gabriella's head over Ben's wide chest. Her friend reached over and tapped her again. Catherine lifted her head and saw her friend gesture to move lower on the bed. They did and moved their heads closer together.

"Cat, Ben's body feels so good and I'm so horny!" Gabriella whispered and Cat slapped a hand over her own mouth to stifle the burst of laughter that threatened to waken the sleeping man.

"It's not funny! He really worried me with being attacked and now I want him so much!" her friend pouted.

"Then let's have some fun!" Cat immediately said.

Gabriella looked at her friend then grinned. Each took a side of the blanket and slipped it down Ben's body, careful not to tickle him. Soon his dormant cock was exposed, sleeping peacefully against his leg.

"How do we do this?" Gabriella whispered.

Cat reached over and held Ben's cock upright with her fingers on the head. "You lick that side and I will lick this side. That should make it happy. Once it's really happy you get to ride it!"

Gabriella grinned again.

Cat could already feel the flesh between her fingers begin to stir. She leaned forward as did Gabriella and they ran their tongues up the side of his heavy cock. Each stroke sent more life into it and Cat felt his pulse in the fattening head.

Gabriella and Cat shared a look across Ben's body and Catherine was taken by how lovely and primal her friend looked. So damn sexy!

They continued to stroke his cock with their tongues and Cat moved her hand to grip the base so they could give the head some serious tongue and lip loving.

While both ladies were trying to kiss the head Cat moved Ben's cock away and her lips planted right on Gabriella's for a quick kiss. Electricity shot through Cat's body and her nipples became so stiff she was worried Gabriella might notice and stop their little playtime.

They giggled a little too loudly and Ben stirred. When he tried to speak they both reached out and touched his lips. Actually Gabriella touched Cat's fingers on Ben's lips and a shock went through the blonde's pussy this time. They returned to licking his shaft and he cried out causing more giggling. Time to kick it up a notch.

1...56789...21