A Shocking Awakening

Story Info
Joe gets surprised by his step sister.
2.1k words
3.3
133.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started one Saturday morning as I lay asleep in bed. Everyone had gone out for the day except my step sister who was left home because she hadn't done her chores.

Jessica had just turned 18 a couple days before and was upset she couldn't go with the family that day, but she now had better plans for how to spend her day.

She knew her step brother who was seven years older slept nude, she decided that while he was still asleep she would make her move on him and try to get him into a position where if he didn't do what she wanted she could threaten to tell her mother that they had messed around with each other.

Her plan while simple was workable, accept for one small problem, her step brother Joe was gay.

She quietly entered his room and worked her way over to his bed. Slowly she moved the sheet he was covered with to reveal his naked body and immediately locked her eyes on his morning hardon.

Ever so slowly Jessica moved her hand to his dick and gently touched it, she was careful to not grab to tight a hold afraid to wake him.

After gently playing with it for a minute or two she got up and took off her clothes. She moved back to the bed and climbed on, she positioned herself and without and warning she lowered herself onto his cock.

Jessica was a pro at this, she had for the past several years been having sex with different people including two friends from school, a family friend when she was 15 and her own brother when she was 13.

Once she had his cock fully inside her she felt Joe starting to move around and wake up, she quickly began to move up and down on his cock which quickly brought Joe out of his sleep.

"What the hell are you doing" Joe screamed.

"I wanted to have sex with you, so I did" replied Jessica.

Joe tried pushing her off him but he was too weak from having just woke up to push her off.

"I'm you brother, family doesn't do this, get off" said Joe.

"Actually you're my step brother, so we're not really family, its fine, just enjoy it" she said as she continued to move up and down on the now softening dick.

The fact that his dick was starting to soften was noticed by Jessica and she quickly asked him why.

"Don't you think I'm hot? Why aren't you staying hard?" she asked.

"Cause I'm gay you idiot, now get off me" replied Joe.

"You're a fag?" screamed Jessica as she quickly jumped off of him.

"Yes I am, now please leave my room" said Joe

Jessica stood back a few minutes just absorbing what she just learned. She was thinking and decided that even if he was gay he probably still needs to get off sometimes and she knows she never seen him with a guy over and he was almost always home when he wasn't at work so it had probably been awhile since he had sex.

She looked at him and said, "So what if your gay, we can still have sex, surely it doesn't matter where you stick your dick."

"What makes you think I even like sticking my dick anywhere, maybe I like being the who gets sticked" he replied.

"Just imagine I'm a guy, close your eyes and fuck me" said Jessica.

"I'm not going to fuck you, so just get out of my room" Joe said as he was now annoyed.

"I think you should reconsider, after all what will my mom say when I tell her you stuck your dick in me" she said.

Now mad Joe yelled back "I didn't stick my dick in you, you attacked me while I was asleep"

"Yes, but will my mom believe you or me?" she asked.

Joe now was concerned, she had a point, her mom and him didn't generally get along and she would probably believe Jessica. He thought for a moment, he knew about her sexual past and could use that as proof to her mom that Jessica has been around sexually and might help to get his side of the story believed. But to do that he would need to reveal that his step brother had sex with his sister when he was 15 and she was 13 and he didn't want to get him in trouble.

So he now had a problem, take his chances with his step mom knowing she likely would believe Jessica, or give in and give Jessica what she wants.

He had sex with a girl once, it felt good, he just wasn't sexually attracted to her, in fact he knew he would need help if he were to agree to this.

He looked at Jessica and asked, "How do you feel about gays and gay sex? Are you disgusted by it?"

"I don't know, I never thought about it, why? She asked.

"Because if I am going to do this, I'm going to need to turn on one of my porn videos to get me hard and keep me hard." He said.

"Fine, if that's all it will take to get you to fuck me go turn it on." She said

He stood up with his sheet wrapped around himself and moved over to his television and DVD player and picked out one of his porn videos and put it in, he grabbed the remote and went back to his bed and sat down.

"Ok, listen. I will do this, but just this one time, after this you go back to getting your boyfriends at school to fuck you." he told her.

"Okay, okay I promise, I wont as no more after this time." she said.

He asked her to lock his bedroom door just in case anyone decides to come home unexpectedly. He turns on the video and begins to watch it as he tries to get thoughts of hot guys in his head.

After she locked the door she made her way back to the bed and sat down and looked up at the video, there was music playing but no guys on screen yet. She wondered if the guys were going to be cute and young, or old and not so cute.

After a minute she got a shock when the first scene began. "Chinks, your watching chinks!" she said to him.

"Don't start talking like a racist like your mother, there's nothing wrong with Asian guys, and there not Chinese, they're Japanese." he said.

"Sorry, I just never imagined you'd be into Asian people, then again, I never would have imagined you were into guys either." she said as she watched the scene on the TV.

Feeling his dick start to come alive he asked Jessica if she wanted to suck it some. She declined and was more interested in getting it inside her pussy.

He leaned over and reached into his nightstand and pulled out a bottle of lube and a condom, she looked on amazed because she never seen a guy over at their house and he was clearly prepared as if he's had guys over before.

"You seem well prepared there" she said as she watched him.

"Ya, I keep busy sometimes when you guys head off to the campground during the summer and when you guys head off on your weekend trips." He said.

"So you have a boyfriend?" she asked.

"Yes I do, but he doesn't live around here" he said.

"Where's he live?" she asked.

"New York City, we met online a couple years ago" he said.

"So that's why your always going to New York when you have long weekends off of work?" she asked.

"Ya, I try to go down as much as I can, planning to move down soon." he replied.

"You're moving to New York?" She asked surprised.

"Ya probably this summer" he said.

He was about to put the condom on now that he was hard, but she interrupted him.

"Do you need to wear the condom? Doesn't it feel better without one?" She asked.

"Of course it feels better, but it's better to wear one, especially if I'm having sex with a girl, and since I'm gay, you should be wanting me to wear one, you have no idea where I have been." he said.

"Can't you just fuck me and pull put before you cum? She asked.

"I could, but that's risky and stupid." he said.

She looked at him for a moment and got off the bed and headed for the door.

"Fine, but you may not want to be here when my mom gets home" she said as she was about to open the door.

"Wait" he said. "Fine, I wont wear it" he said as she turned back towards him.

"I'm going to lay on my back and you can ride me like you were earlier so I can keep watching the video to stay hard, okay?" he asked.

"That's fine." she said.

He worked some lube onto his dick and handed her the bottle and told her she can put some on herself because he wasn't going to do it.

She slowly worked some lube around her pussy and handed the bottle back to him. He placed it on the nightstand and laid back on the bed watching the video to keep hard as she slowly moved onto him.

He just laid there as she went about moving up and down on his dick. He didn't generally last too long in the morning when he masturbated so he figured this wouldn't last long and he was right. After about five minutes of her going at it with him he felt it coming on. He slowly moved along with her now pushing up as she pushed down.

"I'm gonna cum soon" he said.

She couldn't do much more than grunt in response. They continued for about another thirty seconds.

"Okay, you should move off me now, I'm going to cum." he said.

She continued to moan but didn't seem too interested in stopping, she moved her hands and pinned his arms down to the bed, he wasn't weak, but he usually needed some caffeine to get going in the morning so he wasn't yet at full strength.

"Jessica, stop I'm gonna cu........ FUCK!"

Just then he started shooting stream after stream of cum deep inside her.

She was enjoying every moment, she felt the warm cum insider her and very much enjoyed it, she continued to move up and down on his dick moving the cum around insider her. She didn't seem at all concerned about consequences that could come from what just happened.

She quietly got off of him and walked to the bedroom door, she turned back and said thanks. She also told him she would be back for more in the future.

"I told you this was a one time thing, I'm not doing it again" he said.

"Oh you are Joe, trust me, you are, and next time I will bring my friend Randy with me, he's gay too." she said.

Joe's eyes perked up.

"Randy? Isn't he Vietnamese?" he asked.

"Ya" she said, "Wait until I tell him about you."

Joe laid back and thought perhaps another time won't be so bad. He had seen Randy before, he was very attractive and he was sure they could have an enjoyable time.

"You know Jessica, wasn't your mom talking about going to the campground this week to start getting the camper ready for weekends and the summer?" he said.

"Ya, she wanted to go today but she has to wait until she gets money on Tuesday for gas." she said.

Joe grabbed his cell phone and called his step mom. He told her that he just heard she needed gas money and could loan her $40 so she can head to the campground tonight if she wanted to. They talked for a few minutes and he said no a few times into the phone, then a single okay and he hung up.

"Well your mom is going to head to the campground tonight with everyone, but since you haven't cleaned your room yet she asked if I would share whatever I cook for dinner with you for the next few days" he said. "So looks like you can call Randy and see if he wants to come over tomorrow"

She just smiled as she left the room. He was excited, this weekend was about to get very exciting.

Then he stopped for a second, he was feeling a little ashamed, he just had sex with his step sister and was now planning to have a threesome with her and her Asian friend tomorrow, yet he has a boyfriend.

They agreed that they would have sex with others just two rules, stay safe and never the same guy twice.

He definitely wasn't safe today, but at least for another day it wouldn't be the same guy twice.