A Shopping Excursion

Story Info
Master takes his girl out on shopping spree.
1.2k words
3.59
33.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the lock turned in the door, the woman within took a few extra moments and checked her hair and face. A smudge of dust decorated her nose but otherwise, she was ready for his return home. It was her favorite time of the day. He entered and walked up the few stairs to the upper floor.

"We're going out for a while this evening. Wear something nice for me, baby," and he went into the bedroom. Even as the door was coming closed behind him, she could hear him loosing his tie and changing.

It was rare for him to come in and want to go out during the week. Excitedly, she tugged the loop that held back her hair and began to brush it till it shone. Then she found a clean, simple white dress. It hooked high, right at the nape of her neck but left her entire back exposed. With such attire, it was difficult to wear under things. Then again, he didn't allow them. Sliding on her slim sandals, she was ready when he appeared from the room looking more handsome, and more relaxed.

Just by the way he looked at her, she could tell he was pleased. "You look ravishing. Now I have to decide if we're going out or staying in; you look yummy enough to unwrap." She knew by his tease in his voice that he was giving her a compliment but they would be going out nonetheless.

"The new store is finally opened; that one you've wanted to go visit. We've talked about it a few times and I thought you might like to pick out something new to wear for me," but he couldn't finish his thought because she rushed into his arms and squeezed, thanking him for remembering, and just pleased they'd be going out together. The new store was the classiest place their city had ever had, a cut above the rest. It was at the renovated mall and would be only minutes from their house.

When they pulled into the lot, he left the car first and came to her side. Very possessively, he tucked her palm in, neatly escorting her into the building. Immediately, she could tell this place was different than anywhere they'd ever been. He led her about, pointing out a few items, letting her absorb the atmosphere. Discreetly, a woman began following them, making notes in a small book and smiling when either of them looked her way.

After they'd circled the large expanse of the room, they worked their way to the side of the store. There she saw a huge salon set up with coffee, fresh fruits, French pastry, and all sorts of goodies. There were plush sitting chairs, lights of all sorts angled to the multiple mirrors. And on a long trestle were the items he'd casually pointed out to her along their path.

He released her arm and settled in a comfortable chair. The lady who had surreptitiously followed them around was waiting at the periphery for any needs. Wide eyed, looking at the lavish clothing, a hat, even several pair of shoes, she felt like a princess in a fairy tale.

"Try them on for me, baby," he said with that special glint in his eye. Her gaze darted to the lady and then looked back to him. Seeing the lady was going to remain present, she began removing her dress. Color fused her flesh, beginning at her cheeks and dropping down as she slid the white material from her body. His eyes took in every curve, every delicious part of her as she exposed herself. He loved the way the tint of rose made her even more beautiful. He loved the way her body trembled with that slight tinge of embarrassment and that slight arousal. It was just what he desired.

For what seems like eternity to her, she tries on one outfit then another. There are filmy materials that soothe her bare flesh. There are rough materials that chafe. He has her twirl and dance and display for him. He ignores the woman watching and encourages her to do the same. The time passes and it is almost as if a magical spell is wound around their sharing, and the world exists somewhere beyond their space.

At one point, she has only a silky bit of negligee on and he smiles, that feral power smile that shows her so many things at once. Taking the box that contains the shoes he's selected, he beckons her closer. A bit of gold heel looks small in his hand. Motioning for her to place her toe into the sandal, he looks deep into her eyes. The air is crisp with anticipation. Catching her breath, she lifts her foot from the floor, up to his lap. The vee of her thighs part, and she is more aware of the exposure suddenly to the watchful eyes just off to the side.

A hint of amusement flashes in his dark eyes as he lets his hands trail up her leg, up along the smooth skin. "You smell good, baby. I can smell your arousal." The voice is low, barely loud enough for her to hear yet she knows the sales clerk heard it as well. Shifting on her foot, trying to maintain balance, she looks to him. His hand creeps up higher. Daring her to move from his grasp, he places his other hand on her shoulder, clamping tightly enough to take the option from her.

"I want you," he speaks in a gravelly sound even as his fingers thrust up into the soft damp folds of her pussy. It is too much. Knees buckle and somehow, he manages to guide her to rest before him on her knees. His hand that was on her shoulder now tangles in her hair. Casually, he looks to the lady across the room. His eyes seem to see her but also look right through her. Unspoken communication is exchanged and he looks back to the woman kneeling before him.

The simple question pleases him. He can hear how her voice is laced with hunger and fear. "Here? Now?" she pleads with him. He nods his head and guides her to his pleasure. Tiny hands work to release his zipper, and then undo his pants. He chuckles out loud as he hears the sales clerk's distant voice, "Yes, all is well, though it seems he is helping with a stuck zipper."

He loved the way she caressed him. He loved the way she felt wrapped around his cock. Most of all, he loved the way she did what pleased him, any time, any place, anywhere. The surging pleasure fills her face and then he strokes her cheek, pulling the wayward strands of hair from her face. Those eyes that look up to him wide as saucers show so much emotion. "I'm very pleased. What shall we purchase tonight, besides the gold sandals and that sexy bit of film you're wearing?" he laughed softly as he asked.

The woman who'd patiently watched the evening's proceedings rang up their purchases. As she was tucking the last bit into a shopping bag, he leaned across the counter and whispered loud enough for all to hear, "Did you enjoy the show?" and then they left the building. It was a successful outing for all involved.