A Shopping Experience

Story Info
Amelia and Nolan meet up again in a shopping center.
4k words
23.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few months had passed since Amelia and Nolan's encounter in her living room. When she thinks back about what transpired she can hardly believed it happened at all. It all seems so surreal, like something from a cheap romance novel. She often finds her mind drifting back to the moment when he first began to ravage her and how caught off-guard she was, but how she secretly longed to be treated that way.

The two haven't exchanged very many words since. Both giving the other space to digest what transpired. In fact they haven't talked in weeks. Amelia's been much too busy tending to her family. Although today she and her girlfriend Anne-Drea are heading out shopping. The first time she's had to go out in a while.

"Anne should be here already, I wonder where she is?" Amelia thought to herself. "It isn't like her to be late".

She looked at the clock and it read 1:00 pm. Anne-Drea told her she'd be there by noon. Just as she reached for her phone she noticed a blue car pull in.

"There she is." Amelia said to herself as she reached for her purse and headed to the door. She fumbled with her keys locking the door, her fingers trembling a bit with eagerness. She turned and walked down the steps to the car, she opened the door and got in looking over at Anne-Drea with a smile as she fastened her belt.

"You're late missy!" she exclaimed with a grin.

"I know! I know! I got caught up in traffic, some of these assholes drive like old people fuck." Anne-Drea said back obviously annoyed.

Amelia laughed hard and looked Anne-Drea over quickly before reaching down to tuck her purse between her feet. Anne-Drea was a beautiful brunette with big brown eyes and breasts to match. She was wearing a low-cut blue floral dress showing them off. Anne-Drea craned her head as she began to back up the car, pushing her chest out as she did so, and Amelia took the opportunity to admire her when she wasn't looking.

"So where to first?" Anne-Drea asked.

"Well I need to go bra shopping. All mine have the wires poking out, so I haven't worn one in a week." Amelia said with disgust.

"Yeah, I noticed... but I thought it was just me." Anne-Drea said with a grin pointing at Amelia's breasts.

Amelia blushed partly because she realized her nipples were poking out in her black and grey dress, and partly because Anne-Drea caught her admiring her.

As they turned off the highway to the mall, Amelia looked around noticing all the traffic around the mall and pedestrians going in all directions. Old men pushing shopping carts, young mothers with infants under their arms, young girls going in what most people would consider dish clothes.

"Wow" she exclaimed. "Busy spot today."

"I know, but looks like we hit the jackpot, there's a parking spot right up here." Anne-Drea replied with a gleeful tone in her voice.

As they moved up to the spot a black BMW with tinted windows cut in front of them and pulled into the spot. Anne-Drea slammed on the breaks almost as fast as Amelia's middle finger went up.

"Son of a bitch." Anne-Drea cursed.

"Like he didn't see we were going to go in there. Motherfucker." Amelia chimed in.

They slowed down and noticed a young woman in her early 20's climb out of the black BMW. She fixed her hair as she grabbed her designer bag and shut the door, clicking the lock on her key chain as the car chirped out an obnoxious double beep.

"Well look at that trophy bitch strut her stuff." Amelia exclaimed as she watched the young blonde make her way to the mall door in her high-heels.

"We should key the fuckin thing." Anne-Drea muttered as she spun the car off in search of another parking spot.

As they circled the parking lot they finally found an opening and parked the car. Amelia climbed out and fixed her dress, then bent back inside to grab her purse. She heard a whistle behind her and spun around to see who it was. A middle-aged man sitting in an old grey car with the window down winked at her. She turned to look at Anne-Drea who was laughing.

"Bet he could give you the best time you've had in ages." Anne-Drea laughed.

"If you only knew." She thought as she laughed, and shut her door. "Let's go before he gets brave."

Inside the mall they looked around at all the people going in all different directions and tried to find a break in the masses to start down.

"So where to?" Anne-Drea asked.

"Let's try La Senza." Amelia said.

"Ohhhh la la, going all high priced and fancy on me are you? Must be that trophy wife in the parking lot." Anne-Drea joked.

"Well they say it's all in how you present." Amelia laughed.

They headed down the crowded mall hallway until they reached the store. It was packed with women shopping and associates racing to keep up. The odd man could be seen, walking slowly around with his head down trying not to get caught staring at the women.

"This place is busy as hell." Amelia stated as she headed to the bra's.

"No kidding, but I think I'm going to go look at the bath stuff." Anne-Drea said as she weaved through a woman arguing with an employee.

"Okay, don't get lost!" Amelia said as she went over and started looking at the lace lingerie.

Nolan was walking by when he glanced into the store window and saw a blonde fingering through some lace underwear. He looked back in front of him as he sidestepped a woman pushing a stroller down the wrong side of the hallway and muttered to himself, then glanced back.

"Well holy shit." He said to himself. " This is the first time he had seen Amelia since he left her naked on her living room floor. Although he had watched the video of their encounter he recorded on his phone a million times at this point.

He wheeled around and headed into the store. Casually staying back and watching her from a distance as she picked up a red lace baby doll set and headed over to the bra's. She almost ran over some poor guy standing looking at bath soap as he proceeded to follow her. He didn't notice Anne-Drea standing looking at bath salts, but she noticed him.

"I think that dude's watching Amelia, what a perv." She said to herself as she watched him round a corner and take up a position two isles over from Amelia. She shook her head and went back to browsing.

Nolan watched intently as Amelia rummaged through the bra's and plucked out a red lace strapless bra and head to the dressing rooms. He followed closely behind and watched her as she ducked into a changing room and shut the door behind herself.

Amelia hung the bra and baby doll on the door as she reached behind herself and unzipped her dress and pulled it down over her breasts as she shimmied back and forth letting it drop down from her waist to the floor. She bent over and picked it up and hung it on a hanger as she looked at herself in the mirror. She reached over and ran her fingers over the lace of the baby doll and pulled it down and held it up in front of her it up in front of her. She raised it above her head and began to pull it down over herself when she heard the changing room door lock click open. Startled she looked under the door and noticed a set of white sneakers.

"Uh, this is being used!" She shouted and struggled trying to pull off the baby doll.

The door swung open quickly and a tall man rushed inside shutting the door behind him as Amelia screamed and tried to cover herself with the baby doll that was half over her body.

"Well look at you." Nolan said with a grin.

Amelia felt relief wash over her as she finally recognized who it was.

"You scared the shit out of me you asshole!" She shouted. "What the fuck are you doing here?"

Nolan grinned as he reached out for her. Amelia pulled back, finally slipping her head out from the baby doll and positioning it better to cover herself. Nolan leaned it, grabbing her by the hair and pushed her hard against the wall of the changing room.

"What are you doing here?" She demanded again.

"Shut up." Nolan said in a deep tone as he spun her around to face the wall and ripped the baby doll from her grasp.

Amelia tensed up as the fear washed away and was replaced by anticipation. She felt Nolan's hands run down her back softly, then winced as a sharp pain shot up her spine as he slapped her ass hard.

"Still a fine fucking ass." He said as he hauled back and slapped her ass again.

Amelia tried to speak, but Nolan took the baby doll and shoved it in her mouth, pulling it back behind her head and slowly tied it. He reached in with his mouth and bit her earlobe.

"You've been thinking about me. What I did to you. How much you enjoyed it. Haven't you?" He whispered into her ear.

Amelia tried to respond but could only manage a muffled squeak with the lace in her mouth.

Nolan slapped her hard on the ass again, the sound bouncing off the walls of the changing room.

"You want me to fuck you again don't you?" He whispered into her ear again as he nibbled down her neck.

Amelia nodded slowly as she felt his teeth against her skin and a tiny pain echo up her neck as he nibbled.

"Ask me to." He whispered and paused. "Ask me to fuck you like a whore." As he slapped her on the ass again.

"Please fuck me." Amelia managed to get out.

Just outside the door Anne-Drea stood listening to what was going on. She had noticed Nolan go into the changing area and had followed to make sure Amelia was alright. She had been taken back by the loud slaps ringing out, and pressed her ear up against the door.

"Say it again. Say you want me to fuck you." Nolan said louder as he reached his hand around and grabbed a hold of her breast tightly.

"Please fuck me. Fuck me hard." Amelia begged.

Anne-Drea's pulse began to race as she heard Amelia begging this stranger to fuck her. She darted a glance around to see if anyone was coming as she peeked through a crack in the door and saw Amelia pressed face first into the wall with red lace tied around her gagging her. She noticed the stranger undoing his belt and grabbing Amelia's hand.

Nolan pushed Amelia's hand down his pants and rubbed her hand on his cock. She could feel it start to swell as he let go of her and took his shirt off. She left her hand where it was and massaged it, squeezing with her fingers as he threw his shirt to the floor. He pulled his pants all the way down and his dick slide out. Amelia reached back behind her and felt the warmth of his hard dick in her hands as she began to slide her hand up and down his shaft.

Anne-Drea could feel herself getting aroused as she watched the stranger spin Amelia around to face him and push her to her knees in front of him. She gulped as the stranger removed Amelia's gag and grabbed her hair and ran his dick across her lips. She couldn't believe what she was watching, or the fact that Amelia was looking up at him longing. She glanced nervously back at the door, then peered back through the crack as the stranger slide his dick into Amelia's mouth and pulled her head forward, burying his cock down her throat. Anne-Drea could feel herself getting wet watching as Amelia's lips glided back and forth over the strangers dick, and made dirty wet sounds each time he thrust himself fully into her mouth. Anne-Drea glanced back at the door again, then quietly slide into the changing room next to theirs and quietly locked the door.

Anne-Drea walked over to the changing bench and stood up on it, peering down over, being careful not to be seen. She watched as the stranger pulled his dick out of Amelia's mouth and rubbed it across her lips, then plunged it back inside her mouth. She noticed Amelia's hands on his hips allowing him to pull her hard against him. Anne-Drea reached her hand down and slowly began to rub down her underwear, feeling just how wet she really was.

Nolan looked down at Amelia on her knee's with his dick in her mouth and grinned as he slapped her across the face. Amelia winced for a second, but then threw herself down over his dick again. Nolan pulled her to her feet and sat her on the bench as he walked and stood in front of her, grabbing her tits and sticking his dick between them. He rubbed them back and forth over his dick, squeezing tightly as he looked her in the eye's.

"You've got amazing tits you little whore. I love fucking them." He whispered softly as he squeezed tighter.

Anne-Drea peering down couldn't believe the way she was letting this stranger talk to her, but it turned her on. She ran her fingers down her underwear and flicked them down over her clit as she pushed them inside her.

Amelia glanced up over Nolan's shoulder and noticed Anne-Drea peering down. She looked Anne-Drea in the eyes and Anne-Drea peered back lustfully. This really turned Amelia on, not that she was already.

Nolan never noticed Amelia looking over his shoulder, he was too focused on her tits rubbing against his dick. He squeezed one of her tits as hard as he could in one hand and slapped it hard three times in quick succession and then looked her in the eye's as she grimaced, then he grinned at her and got down on his knee's and pulled her now soaked panties off and began to kiss up her leg.

Anne-Drea's heart had jumped when Amelia noticed her, but now she was standing straight up peering down as the stranger pulled Amelia forward and buried his face in her pussy. Anne-Drea reached up and slide her blue dress off her shoulders and let it fall silently to the bench she was standing on. She pulled the black straps of her bra off her shoulders and reached behind her back and flicked the straps, letting it glide to the floor as well. She looked down at Amelia running her hand through the strangers hair and tugging his lips against her pussy, and slide her panties off as she rubbed her clit furiously with one hand and brought her breast up to her lips with the other.

Amelia looked back up at Anne-Drea and noticed her standing there. She saw her arm extended downwards, moving back and forth furiously as she leaned up against the wall with her breast in her hand sucking on her own nipple. Then she looked down at Nolan's face buried deep between her legs. She couldn't believe what was happening. She felt Nolan's tongue flick over her clit as he fucked her with his fingers, every so often taking her clit into his mouth and sucking hard. She looked back up at Anne-Drea who was looking longingly down at her, squeezing her breast in her hand and her arm moving faster and faster.

Nolan leaned back, wiping Amelia's juices from his mouth with his forearm as he grabbed her hair and pulled her to her feet and spun her around. He slapped her ass hard as he he lifted her leg and placed her knee on the bench and pushed her other leg out with his. He slide around behind her and pulled her cheeks apart and spit on her asshole and watched it trickle down. He rubbed the spit into her pussy as he massaged his dick and slapped it against her asshole. He then rubbed the tip up and down her pussy lips, stopping at the opening and pushing just so slightly that she was expecting to feel him inside her at any second, then he would continuing rubbing up and down. He pulled her back up against him and ran his hand over her throat.

"This is what you want isn't it. You want this dick inside you don't you?" He whispered into her ear as he ran his fingers inside her mouth and licked up her neck to bite her earlobe.

Amelia tried to turn her head to look at him but he stopped her with his hand on her throat. She glanced up at Anne-Drea who was squeezing her breast hard in her hand and rubbing herself hard.

"Yes, I want you inside me." She paused for a second and finished. "I want to feel that dick deep inside me." She moaned as she looked Anne-Drea deep in her eyes.

Nolan still not noticing Anne-Drea perched looking down at them pushed Amelia's face hard against the wall of the changing room and squeezed Amelia's ass in his hand, then slapped her hard, and squeezed again.

"I'm going to fuck you hard you little bitch. This ass is mine now." He said forcefully as he slapped her again and again.

Amelia's ass was bright red as Nolan took his dick in his hand and plunged it deep inside her as he pressed her face hard back against the wall. Amelia yelped as she felt him enter deep inside her. The anticipation that was building up finally releasing. She looked over at Anne-Drea out of the corner of her eye's and saw the look of pleasure on her face as she stared down at Nolan plunging her dick deep inside her.

Nolan grabbed her ass with his freeze hand and spread her cheeks apart as he thrust his dick inside her. Slowly circling his thumb around her asshole as he noticed the white juices flowing out around his cock. Harder and harder he plunged his dick into her, pushing her face hard against the wall, shoving his fingers in her mouth and feeling her tongue flicker over them as she sucked on them.

"Your pussy feels so good on my cock you slut." He said as he pushed her cheeks together and spread them apart. "You love it when I'm inside you. You love it when I treat you like a whore."

Amelia moaned loudly as she saw Anne-Drea run her fingers up to her lips and suck her juices off her fingers as she switched to her other hand. She watched her face tense up with desire as she stared back at her, looking her deep in the eye's.

Anne-Drea looked down at Amelia, face pressed against the wall being pounded by this stranger and ran her fingers deep inside herself, fucking herself along with the strangers thrusts. She felt her pussy start to quiver as she squeezed her breast in her hand and licked her lips at Amelia wishfully.

Nolan pushed Amelia's leg out further as he let go of her neck and placed a hand on her shoulders, forcing her face down on the bench. He slapped her ass hard then grabbed her by the waist and pushed himself downwards into her. Amelia could feel the coolness of the bench against her face as she stared back up at Anne-Drea fucking herself along with them. Nolan slapped her hard on the ass again as he pulled her hair and leaned down over her biting her neck as he thrust.

"I want to fuck you again and again you little whore." He whispered into her ear. "I jerked off to the video of our last meeting so much. I dreamt of feeling this pussy on my cock again. You did too didn't you."

Amelia moaned as she whispered back. "Oh god. Please fuck me harder."

Nolan stopped and threw her hard off the bench to the ground. Amelia landed on the baby doll and looked up as Nolan knelt down and grabbed her legs pulled her up to him. He put her legs over his shoulders as he plunged his dick deep inside her and leaned down to bite her nipples. He ran his hand down and grabbed her ass with both his hands as he began to thrust harder and harder into her. She looked up and saw Anne-Drea leaning over the wall looking down at her. Amelia could tell she was getting close to orgasm as she was furiously rubbing herself and her face was scrunched up in desire.

Nolan dropped Amelia's legs from his shoulders and leaned back, still inside her, as he pulled her up against him, then stood up on his knee's pulling her ass off the ground. He watched as her tits bounced up and back down against her face as he thrust deep into her. Her shoulders moving back and forth on the floor. He reached his hand over and began to rub her clit her as he thrust deep into her and she moaned loudly.

"That's right. Moan for me. Cum for me. I want to feel your pussy squeeze my cock. Show me you love it." He said loudly.

Amelia looked up as Anne-Drea began to cum, looking down at her sitting on her shoulders, tits bouncing as Nolan pummeled her. She could feel a surge welling up inside her then release over his cock as she came.

Nolan moaned a bit as he felt Amelia cum. He continued to thrust into her, harder and harder. He felt himself getting close to cumming as he dropped her down to the floor and grabbed her by the hair and pulled her to her knee's. He stood up in front of her jerking his dick and looking her in the eye's. She was staring up at him with her mouth open. He reached down with his hand and slapped her tits hard as he was getting close. He watched her flinch each time, but never look away. He grabbed her by the hair hard as he let go, cumming all over her face. He rubbed his dick across her lips as she sucked the left over cum off his dick and swallowed it.

12