A Shopping Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moving closer so she could watch, she turned partially towards us and reached out to move Toni's skirt away so she could have a better look. Touching Toni's thighs lightly then moving her fingers up her inner legs above her stockings. Toni, Gasped at the unexpected touch then looking down at the person who was doing it she only smiled, settled herself more firmly on my dick in her ass and spread her legs.

The view Lillian was witnessing must have been something else. Soft thighs, open for the taking and the base of my dick surrounded by the half moons of her peach shaped ass. The leaking cum from Toni's pussy must have been too much as Lillian turned her back to the forgotten movie and then leaned forward to tentatively lick the leaking cum from my balls and Toni's pussy as it was forced out by my actions in her tight ass and her own actions of wiggling and squirming to get more into her.

Lillian, leaned into Toni, I could see her tongue extended to taste our combined juices as she leaned even more over the back of the seat. I was watching this not with a detachment but as a willing participant. I couldn't resist reaching out to Lillian and supporting one of her breasts in my hand as she buried her face and tongue in the pussy that had only moments before held my manhood.

Toni was squirming even more as she felt the invasion of a tongue into her pussy and the nose rubbing her clit as Lillian started to slurp and suck the combined juices from her. I could feel the breast hardening and the nipple starting to protrude through the fabric of her bra and dress.

Toni's nipples were just as hard with one hand in her blouse feeling her nipples harden like a marble to the softer breast of her surprise pussy licker Toni was in seventh heaven. She started moaning almost too loud as she climaxed again, and I could feel the swelling once again in my groin as I was ready to fill her bottom with cum.

The multiple onslaught of 8 plus inches in her ass, a hand rolling and pinching her nipples and the active tongue of another in her pussy pushed her and me over the edge as I came for the third time that day. Toni just sank into me as Lillian pushed her further back into my lap and onto my straining dick.

I gasped that I was cumming in a voice that I thought would bring the usher but only let Toni know that soon her ass would be as full as her pussy once was. Lillian, moved her head lower and captured my hanging balls and sucked each one into her mouth as I exploded once more into Toni. I could feel myself getting soaked not only from the cum that was shooting out of my dick but from the saliva of this hot lady that was adding to our pleasure.

As we all settled down, Toni pulled herself gingerly off of me and I felt and heard the soft "plop" as I came from the opening of her ass. Lillian immediately took me in her mouth, cleaning me off before pulling my rumpled trousers up and refastening them. Toni just slid sideways to the waiting seat, pulling her skirt around her as she sat with clenched ass cheeks trying to keep my cum in her as long as possible.

Lillian came over to us as we settled down, lifting the arm between me and her new seat and snuggled up to me. I was in heaven. A woman on each side of me. Lillian lifted her face to mine and gave me a passionate kiss then leaned over to Toni and did the same to her. She then slipped me a piece of paper with her name and phone number on it. "Call me soon, both of you." she said as she slid out of the seat. "I have to get back to the store, I'm on a break." she smiled over her shoulder as she left us.

Toni and I also had plans. Not only for that afternoon but for quite a while to come.

12