A Shopping Trip to Vegas

Story Info
Trip changes one person's view on sex.
822 words
3.65
34.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is just a fantasy that I have had, if anyone has any comments for me feel free to share.

"Hey Sarah are you ready in there," Stacy asked as she push open the door to the stall where she was trying on clothes. Before Sarah could say anything Stacy was in the stall with her, she was trying on a pj set. She wasn't quiet dressed yet, in fact she was completely topless. Sarah very rarely wore a bra unless she was at work.

"Sarah, I never realized how big you are, you are always wearing those big shirts that cover everything. Can I feel them?" Again before Sarah could say anything Stacy was feeling her breasts. Sarah was shocked at how it felt to have a women touch her there. She had never done anything with a women before. in fact she was a little scared by it, but very excited at the same time. Sarah started to wonder how it would feel to have Stacy's soft lips on her breast. The more she thought about it the more she wanted it.

Stacy had noticed the change on Sarah's face and decided to try something to see how Sarah would react. Slowly, Stacy bent her head down to Sarah's breast, and she started to gently suck the nipple, Sarah let out a gasp of pleasure. She had never known that a women could feel so good. When Stacy was satisfied with the result, she lifted her head up, and told Sarah she would be waiting out by the register.

Sarah finished trying on the pj set, and decided she was going to buy them. The pj's were silky, and very sheer. She knew that they were also something that Stacy would enjoy to see her in as well. So Sarah met Stacy at the register, and bought the pj's. They had been shopping all morning, and had bought quite a few things, so they decided it was time to drive home. They were about an hour and a half away from home, so they had a little drive ahead of them. Sarah was driving, and Stacy was being the DJ, between the two of them, they had enough cd's to go on a cross country trip, and back. So Stacy made sure she found just the right cd for the ride home.

When they got on the freeway, Stacy decided that she was going to play with Sarah a little. Stacy gently started to rub Sarah's nipples, Sarah let out a moan. Sarah had known Stacy for a couple of years now, and knew she had had her problems with men, but she never thought that she had become bisexual, or even gay. Stacy put her hand up Sarah's shirt, and started again playing with her nipple. Stacy played with Sarah's nipple the whole way home. When Sarah stopped at Stacy's apartment, she helped Stacy gather all of her stuff and take it inside. As soon as the apartment door shut, Stacy push Sarah against the wall, and kissed her, at first the kiss felt strange to Sarah, but again it excited her. So she started to kiss Stacy back. Before they had time to think, they started to take off the others clothes. First Stacy's shirt, then Sarah's shirt, then Stacy's shorts, then Sarah's shorts. They stood in front of each other, one topless, and the other in her bra.

Stacy slowly ran her hands up and down Sarah's body, feeling her soft skin. She then started to gently feel her breasts. "Sarah, your breasts are so perfect, they are so firm, and so soft. I don't understand why you hide them from everybody." Sarah decided it was Stacy's turn. Sarah quickly undid her bra, and exposed her breasts. She wasn't as big as Sarah, but she was a good size. Sarah started feeling Stacy's breasts, and running her hands down Stacy's body. Stacy's skin felt so good to Sarah, she couldn't believe how she was feeling about this.

Sarah then took Stacy's nipple inside her month, she started to gently suck on her nipple, this made Stacy moan, Sarah then started to suck just a little bit harder, this only made Stacy moan louder. Sarah then lifted her head back up to Stacy's and they started to kiss passionately. They started for Stacy's bedroom, lock in suck a passionate kiss that neither wanted to break.

Stacy pushed Sarah on to the bed, she then removed Sarah's panties, and spread her legs. Then almost with out warning Stacy's tongue was inside her. This felt so good, she and only been able to get one guy to do this for her, and it never felt this good. Stacy's tongue circled her clit, and moved back into her pussy bringing Sarah to cry out in pleasure. Stacy then started to gently suck on Sarah's clit, this brought Sarah to her orgasm.