A Shopping We Will Go

Story Info
Lust, tease, & a good fuck.
2.1k words
4.4
47.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Best fuck buddy still hates shopping with me, mostly because I am a die-hard shopper, and spend most of my time in a store just picking out one thing.

Well, we planned this shopping trip ahead of time, and headed to the nearest mall. I or course knowing full well, just how he hated shopping, I made a few changes in my wardrobe that morning for our trip. Instead of just the usual jeans and a t-shirt, I slipped into a black dress, which I kept unbuttoned the most of way down to the front of my bra to let him see my tits. I also made sure I didn't wear panties.

On the way to the mall, we listened to music most of the time. I made sure that when a good song came on I was grinding my hips in the seat to the music, even put my feet up on the dash, lifting my ass up into the air, as I would grind. This of course caught his attention every time I did it. I also made sure that my dress was open to the point that he could see the top of my nipples. We got to the mall, and started to go in and out of the stores. When I saw that he was getting bored, I started my plan.

He was helping me pick out a shirt, I told him what size to look for in a particular color and as he was looking, I came around behind him, reached in front of him and gently stroked the front of his jeans. He immediately turned to see the evil grin I had put on my face. I pushed him closer into the hanging shirts as I came to stand beside him. Looking for clothes with one hand as I undid his zipper with the other. I slowly reached inside his underpants and found his fully erect cock with my fingers. I played with the head of his cock until it squirted out a little bit of pre-cum, then I wiped it clean with my fingers and put them to my lips, licking and sucking them clean. He of course left out a slight moan at the picture of me doing this. I reached back down, and gently gave his large cock a few strokes. I then walked away from him, leaving him stunned and weak in the knees.

After about 2 mores stores, I figured that he needed more attention. So every chance I got I would brush my ass up against the front of his jeans and slightly touch his ass with my fingers as I would pass him by.

After about an hour of teasing, I figured that he couldn't take any more, so I went to a dress rack this time, and told him to look for something for me. As he did, I went around to the other side, made sure that no one was looking and slipped under the rack. I then reached through the dresses and unzipped his pants again. He was very stunned at what I was doing.

He moved in closer to the dresses as I took his cock from his pants and began to lick the head of it. After getting another taste of cum, I slid his cock between my lips and sucked on it. Slowly I slid it in and out of my mouth, feeling it get harder and bigger with every movement. His cock was so hard and pulsing at the thought of me sucking it.

At one point I heard a clerk ask him if he needed help, I'm not sure how he managed to keep his cool, but he told her that he was waiting for his wife to come out of the dressing room, and that he was just looking at some of the other dresses that she might like.

I just continued to keep sucking and wrapping my tongue around it. The thought of us almost being caught must have really turned him on. He tried to get me to stop, but I couldn't now, I was really into sucking him off. I just kept licking and sucking, harder and faster, until finally I felt his cock throb and his cum started filling my mouth.

My pussy was so wet at the thought of him cumming right there in the store. I gulped down every drop of his cum, which I had never done before, but I couldn't stop now, and there was really no place for me to spit.

After I finished cleaning his cock with my tongue, I realized that I liked the taste, and couldn't wait to do it again.

He slowly zipped his pants back up and made sure that the cost was clear as I crawled out from under the rack. He looked at me with such hunger, hunger that I had never seen before. I just grinned and said let's go to another store. I kept teasing him the whole day, touching his ass, rubbing my ass up against him and grabbing the front of his jeans every chance I got. I wasn't just making him hot, but the crotch of my pants was getting moist from all my juices.

Finally, we stopped shopping and went to get something to eat. We went to a quiet restaurant and picked a table in a corner. We sat beside each other rather than across from one another. After the waitress got our order, I reached over and stroked the front of his jeans again. This time though, he pushed my hand away, and whispered into my ear that it was time that he returned the favour. He then slipped his hand down the front of my leg and under my dress, he smiled at me when he felt I didn't have any panties on. He slipped his fingers under my dress, slowly parted my lips and touched my clit. I just about jumped at his touch. I was aching to have him touch me repeatedly. He gently pushed 2 fingers inside my pussy nice and deep, touching my clit with his thumb as he did. He was pulling his fingers all the way out, then thrusting them back in. In a matter of moments, I was gripping his arm, pulling him deeper and deeper inside, but before I was about to cum, he pulled out his fingers and licked them clean. Leaving me so unsatisfied and hungry for more attention.

He just looked at me and said with a smile "Just stoking the fire baby".

And he was, I had never been so wet before in my life. My pussy was still throbbing all the way through dinner. The thought of his large cock in me was making it hard to eat, I kept squirming in my seat.

Finally, after dinner we were on our way home and I couldn't wait to get there. And to make matters worse, we wound up in a traffic jam. Of all times to get stuck in traffic, it had to be this time. My heart was pounding, pussy was dripping wet and we were stuck in traffic. He kept watching me squirm and it must have really turned him on, cause he found the nearest off ramp and took it. We traveled down a little town and found a street where there weren't any houses, just fields on both sides. He found a little dirt road off the side that seemed to go to nowhere and pulled the car over. He told me to get out of the car and I did, not knowing what was in store. I met him at the front of the car, the headlights still burning through the darkness. He pushed me down onto the hood of the car and firmly gripped my breast through the silky dress. My nipples were hard and very tight. He slipped his hand in, removing one breast from their imprisonment of the bra and took my ever so hard nipple into his mouth, biting it slightly and sucking on it. I could feel his hard cock pushing up against my eager, wet pussy.

After he was finished sucking on one breast, he went to the other. Sucking and biting making me increasingly wet. He reached one hand down and touched me, I bucked up against his hand. He pushed me higher onto the hood of the car and lifted up my dress. He slid down, and put his face between my legs. I could feel the hot of his breath on my pussy through the panties. I bucked my pussy into his face, wanting more. He very slowly slid my panties off, I spread my legs wide, my juices covering all of my cunt, from the shaved areas to my ass. He very slowly started to lick my cunt lips, tasting the juices and moaning as he did. He again slipped 2 fingers into my very wet cunt, I gasped as he did, wanting more and more. He licked my clit slowly, driving me crazy.

He then took one of his fingers out of my pussy, and started to rim my ass-hole. I moaned more and more at the thought of his finger in my ass. He slipped it in with ease and I was in heaven. He continued to lick and suck on my clit, filling his mouth with my juices. I was bucking up against him, screaming more, more. He licked harder and faster, slamming his fingers in and out of my pussy and my ass. I was just about to cum when he stopped, he paused for just a minute, pulled his face away so that he could see my pussy throbbing and feel my pussy and ass tighten around his fingers, trying to pull them in. When he knew that I couldn't take it any more, he shoved his face back into my cunt, licking and sucking harder than ever and ramming his fingers in and out of me. Within a few seconds, I came hard into his mouth, filling his mouth with sweet cum. He kept on licking and sucking up every drop until I had finished.

He quickly got up and dropped his pants; he then pulled me down the hood until my ass was right on the edge. He then teased me with his cock, rubbing it from my ass all the way up to my clit. Then with one big thrust, he shoved his huge cock into my pussy. I could feel every inch of him inside me. He would slowly pull it all the way out, then shove it back in fast. Each thrust made me close and closer to cumming again.

Finally, I couldn't take it any more and he knew it. He started to pound my pussy hard and fast. He pulled my feet up and rested them on his shoulders as he pounded away at my dripping cunt. He reached up and squeezed my nipples very hard as I came all over his cock, coating it with nice slick juice. He kept thrusting into me until I came again. I then told him that I wanted that big cock in my ass. He pulled it out of my quivering pussy and stood back to let me turn over, but I quickly got down on my knees in front of him and sucked off all of my juice off of his cock.

After I cleaned him off with my tongue, I laid on my stomach on top of the car, exposing my ass to him. He stuck his cock into my pussy one more time, and then he slid it into my ass. He went very slowly at first so that I could get used to it, then when I told him more, more, he started to fuck the hell out of my ass. My pussy was dripping with wetness again. He reached under and squeezed my clit, slipping fingers in and out of my pussy as he fucked my ass. I told him that I wanted him to fill my ass with his cum. And within moments he was pushing harder into me, and I could feel his cock throb as he moaned loudly and filled my ass with hot cum. After he was done, he pulled it out slowly, rolled me onto my back and licked my pussy to orgasm one last time. I gushed all over his face.

He looked up at me with his face glistening with my juices and asked

"When we were going shopping again..."