A Short Four-Day Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled out the sun block and lathed up his hands and applied it to her pale tits and the untanned portion of her butt and crotch, before tending to her sweaty back and legs. “I don’t want you burn except between your legs.” Then he handed her the tube. She took it and dumbly looked at it. “Come on, do me, I don’t want to roast out here today. Might ruin the rest of the weekend.”

Sandy muttered, “Oh sure,” and began applying it to his body, working it into his chest, back and his ass. She started to coat his dick and he grabbed her hand.

“Not there honey, unless you like the taste. It should be all right just as it is. I don’t think it will get sunburned, covered in sweet pussy juice, stuck up your tight pussy.”

She cut a sheepish grin at the lurid remark. “Thanks for taking me sailing. It’s nice to be with a man who knows what he’s doing.”

“Anytime you want to go sailing again, I’ll make myself available,” he said grinning.

She looked at him with a quizzical, impertinent look, “Are you available?”

“I’m not married or attached if that what you mean. I have no obligations.”

“Good. I don’t want to become someone’s mistress.”

“You just want a good screw?”

She laughed in tolerant amusement. “You’re a bit of a dirty old man. What would my Daddy say if he heard you saying that to me?”

“He better not hear that I said that. He might think that I betrayed him.”

She cocked her pretty head to one side. “Have you betrayed him?”

“No, but Honey, running my cock up your snatch is dangerous. It could cause a great deal of problems between your dad and me.”

“Well in that case, you’d better keep me happy.” She flashed him a wicked grin, grabbed a beach towel and headed for the foredeck. John tagged along, watching the full moons of her firm ass flex as she walked forward, determined to keep her happy.

Sandy spread the towel out on the foredeck and knelt to straighten out the major wrinkles. Completing her nesting task, she sat upright, finding the dusky-rose colored dickhead of John’s still semi-erect cock just inches from her pretty face. She reached out and ran her delicate fingers down the shaft of the organ that just shortly before had delivered so her much carnal pleasure. She marveled at his virility, and chuckled to herself for her naïve belief that somehow older men weren’t good lovers. John wasn’t just good, he was great, and the best stud she’d ever had the pleasure to experience. John stepped forward a few inches.

He lewdly rubbed his soft dick in her face. Her tongue darted out and licked at the working end of his wonderful penis, tasting his and her own dried secretions. Moistening the dried lubricants, her tongue glided easily over the broad smooth head. John pressed his wet glans to her lips and Sandy opened her mouth wide, allowing the big semi-soft cock to slide into her mouth. She felt his strong hand caressing her head and pulling her into his groin. She gagged a little as the hardening, yet still flexible tube of man meat slid past the back of her throat and down her esophagus. His hips began to slowly rock back and forth, fucking her mouth like it was her pussy. On each stroke, Sandy could feel it swell, growing in length and girth, growing more and more substantial, becoming more and more rigid until she found it increasingly more difficult to breathe. John sensed her stress and pulled his long hard cock from her throat until only the spongy head was filling her mouth.

Sandy slathered and sucked on the glorious cock. She was good. The little ball of her tongue stud brushed across the sensitive underside of his shaft at the frenum, causing him to jerk involuntarily. Salty pre-cum oozed from his cock slit, only to be swept away by her swirling tongue. John’s brow wrinkled and his thighs twitched with her oral ministration.

“That’s it Baby, suck it,” he hissed. “Ooooo yeah, Baby, you suck cock sooooo good. Mmmmmmmm.”

Once she brought him close to the point of no return he staggered back a little, liberating his tingling prick from her tender lips. John knelt to kiss her, driving his tongue into her sweet mouth. Their tongues danced together and between mouths, all the while John’s hands and fingers caressed the firm orbs of her breasts and teased her protruding nipples. Once the tingling urge had passed from his genitals, John broke off the kiss and sprawled onto his back.

“Come on Baby, fuck me. Show ole John how much you like his big ole cock.”

Sandy wasted no time straddling him. She gripped the thick stalk of his rod, directed it to her honey hole and slowly squatted. John watched as her pussy lips stretched to accept his wide cock, and then watched his hard cock disappeared into the young girl as she sunk down to his groin. Once she had him fully, she lingered a moment to savor the feel of his big cock filling her up. She ran her hands through the soft hair covering his abdomen, bent forward and kissed and nipped at his brown man-nipples. He started to rotate his hips, but she sat upright diving his stiff prick back into her depths giving him no room to maneuver. Flexing her muscular thighs she slowly rose.

Her pussy lips stretched downward as the thick glistening stalk emerged from her love tunnel until the only the tip of the head remained embraced by her flesh, then she slowly sank down again to begin a long luxurious fuck. Up and down, up and down, she rose and fell on his prong until she cried lustfully and threw herself forward.

John felt the contractions grasping and milking his dick and he began thrusting his hips, fucking her through the orgasm, fucking her with short, fast strokes, relentlessly stroking her ‘G’, reigniting the orgasmic fire in her loins. Sandy was squealing like a stuck pig, biting into his shoulder as she thrashed about. John keep humping into her, delivering an unrelenting stimulus to her spasmodic pussy, driving her to crest after crest of sexual bliss.

The young girl was panting, unable to catch her breath. She hyperventilated; the chemical balance between oxygen and carbon dioxide becoming increasingly imbalanced. Suddenly John felt her go completely limp, as she slipped into unconsciousness. He gently rolled her off to the side. John bunched up her beach towel and covered her mouth and nose, forcing her to re-breathe the carbon dioxide she exhaled and thus speed her recovery.

After a minute, Sandy began to stir, so John put the towel to the side. She wasn’t sure what happened. She remembered the incredible pleasure and then … last she remembered was she was on top of him, now she was on her back. Her pussy throbbed. She opened her eyes and saw her lover as he locked his arms under her knees. He was grinning. It seemed like everything was in slow motion and she heard him say, “Welcome back babe.”

Then she felt her pussy being invaded again, filling up in one deep push.

“Oh, god! Oh, god!” she cried as the big dick sawed in and out of her ravished cunt.

John now fucked her deep with long strokes, not for her pleasure, but his, slamming into her harder and harder. Sandy felt the punishing cock slam time and again into her cervix. She grunted in pain with each punishing blow, but the pain blended into pleasure as yet another vaginal orgasm quickly built and washed over her. Then she felt the hot splash of sperm flooding her cunt.

John’s vision blurred as the long suppressed orgasm overwhelmed him. “Ahhhhhh! Ahhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhh!” grunted John as his cock spewed his thick seed into the girl’s clasping snatch. “Ahh, ahhh, ahhhh,” he grunted with each powerful burst of his ejaculation. “Ahhh, ahhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhh.” He pulled out of her quivering quim and gently let her legs down onto the deck. He leaned forward and kissed her, then he swung around in a 69 position, offering his still dripping cock to her mouth.

She sucked the dripping tip of his dick into her mouth and then licked the stalk of the wet, softening cudgel clean. She felt his face nuzzle her pussy and she tightly squeezed her legs together.

“Stop! That’s enough! I can’t take anymore for right now. Stop will you!” Giggling, she pushed and struggled.

He let her roll him off of her, knowing that she had had enough for right now, knowing that she’d be ready to go again in about thirty minutes, thirty minutes he also needed for his balls to recharge.

“How was that babe? Did that make you happy?”

Sandy was fucked out and exhausted. “Happy? Oh god yes! You’re good, Mr. John, very good. What in the hell did you do to me?”

“I told you, I was going to fuck the hell out of you.”

“I’ve never had sex like that before.”

“Did you like it?”

“What I can remember of it was fantastic.”

“Good, then maybe you’ll let me fuck you again sometimes.”

She scooted around so that she could kiss him. “Oh yes! Oh yes. You can fuck me anytime mister.”

“Good! I was planning on it.”

They kissed and hugged, basking in the after glow of great sex. They were both about to doze off for a short nap, when they heard the rumbling of an idling inboard approaching. John looked over his shoulder. It was the Rockford County Lake Patrol.

CHAPTER 5

“Oh, shit!” muttered Sandy as her gut cinched into a knot.

“It’s alright, they don’t have jurisdiction here. We’re in Quinset County.”

His quiet, assured tone comforted her. Still Sandy looked at him puzzled, thinking, ‘No jurisdiction?’ She didn’t know that.

“Afternoon, Sir!” called out a black haired deputy. “May I see your registration papers?”

John stood and answered the deputy, “With all due respects officer, you’re in the wrong county. This is Quinset County.”

Unfazed the deputy gazed at the naked man and the gorgeous naked girl. Getting an eyeful of naked females at Mermaid Cove was a favorite pastime of the Lake Patrol. Sometimes if things work out just right, they’d get more than just an eyeful. The deputy frowned; he didn’t like being called down for overstepping his authority.

“Sir, we just want to make sure that you’re properly equipped. Do you have life jackets on board?”

John knew that it wasn’t wise to provoke the officers. Even though at the moment they were out of Rockford County’s jurisdiction, in a short while, he would be in Rockford County sailing back to Milton’s. John walked to the cockpit and held two life jackets up. Then he retrieved the boat’s registration and handed it to the officer. The deputy made a perfunctory glance at it and handed it back.

“Thank you sir.” Then he turned to Sandy who was trying her best to be modest by covering herself with the towel, keenly aware of the leakage from her cunt. “How old are you Miss?”

“Nineteen,” she said. Then she turned away, hoping that they would go away. The memory of the time last summer when they boarded the boat came back her and she clenched her teeth. ‘Not in Rockford County? Those bastards!’

She and her long time boyfriend, Daryl had anchored in Mermaid Cove last summer on a very hot day. Like today, they were the only boat in the cove. She and Daryl, smoked a little pot, got naked, swam and then screwed below decks. Suddenly two deputies, the black haired one and a short fat guy were on the boat. The officers demanded that they come up from below and stand in the cockpit.

She tried to cover herself with the top of her bikini.

“No need to dress on our account Missy,” quipped the black haired officer.

They asked to see the boat’s registration and then checked for life jackets, all the while ogling her body as she stood naked on the deck. Then one of them found Daryl’s stash. Out of the backpack they pulled out a full bag of weed, a small bag of hash, and a bag with several capsules of various colors, a hash pipe, and rolling papers, as well as a tar covered roach clip and two joints already rolled. Sandy felt sick to her stomach.

The deputy had Daryl turn around and handcuffed him behind the back. “You kids are in a heap shit of trouble,” intoned the black haired deputy. “There’s enough dope here to warrant a felony and the seizure of this boat.”

She was already scared shitless, but when he uttered the word ‘felony’, she broke down crying. The two deputies watched lustfully as her bare bosoms heaved and jiggled as she sobbed uncontrollably. Daryl was in a near panic, repeatedly uttering, “Oh, shit. Oh, shit. Oh, shit.”

“Now, now Missy,” intoned the black haired deputy, “it doesn’t have to be all that bad. You’ll probably only have to spend six months actual time in jail.” Blackie resisted the urge to reach out and touch her tits.

Daryl pleaded, “Please officer, don’t arrest us, we’ll do anything you want.”

“Is that true Missy? You will do anything if we don’t arrest you?”

Grasping at straws and not realizing the implications, she shook her head ‘yes’.

She looked up pleadingly at him and he pointed to her crotch saying, “Say girl, you’ve got something running down your legs! Looks like semen! Hell girl you’re a slut!”

Humiliated, Sandy blushed a deep shade of red.

Blackie continued to demean her. “You’ve been a naughty slut today, haven’t you? Only a slut would dribble cum in public. You enjoy being a slut? You like to fuck boys? I’m sure there are lots of boys who like fucking you.” The deputy glanced at his sweating fat partner, who was grinning evilly.

Then Blackie turned to Daryl, “You don’t mind if your slut girlfriend wants to fuck us, do you?”

Sandy’s eyes got wide as she looked pleadingly at the deputy and then at Daryl.

“Well boy, do you?”

Sandy watched in dismay as Daryl shook his head ‘no.’ The deputy then turned to Sandy, his tongue moistening his lips.

“Missy, do you want to save yourself some jail time for yourself and your boyfriend here doing something you obviously like to do?” She stared down to the deck.

“Missy, it’s up to you darling. You want to have some fun or do you want to go to jail?”

She sobbed and shook her head ‘no’.

“Well then tell us what you want to do. Do you want to fuck me and my partner?”

Sandy mumbled incoherently.

“Speak up girl. What do you want to do? You certainly like to fuck. I can see that. We all know that. Tell me, you want to be able to fuck this boy again tonight and tomorrow? Fucking shouldn’t be a big deal to a slut like you. Now go on tell us what you want to do. Jail or fuck?”

“Fuck,” she whispered.

“Come on girl, say it so that we can all hear you. We don’t want there to be any misunderstanding.”

“Yes, I’ll fuck you.”

“Yes, darling, but do you want to fuck us?”

“Yes, I want to.”

“Want to what?”

“Want to fuck you?”

“Very well. Hear that boy? Your slut girl friend wants to fuck us to save your sorry ass. Well come on Missy, me and my partner ain’t got all day.”

He led her below with his partner, instructing Daryl to kneel at the hatch where he could be seen. Looking up the hatch he growled, “Don’t move boy, I don’t want to shoot you trying to escape.”

The cabin was small, with only two narrow ‘V’ berths with a small galley table between them. Sandy was directed to get up on the table, on her back with her ass at the very edge, and to hold her legs wide by grasping herself under her knees.

“That’s it girl, spread’em out like a whore,” snarled the fat guy. “Oooooo, look at that nice, young, juicy pussy!”

The two deputies each placed their service belts and pistols on a berth and then dropped their short pants. Blackie pulled a condom from his pocket, opened the foil packet and rolled it over his excitedly erect five-inch dick. Stepping up between her splayed legs, he ran his hands over her boobs and mauled them, his latex sheathed prick nuzzled against her sex.

“Now tell me again what you want us to do?”

Sandy was filled with shame and loathing. “I want you to fuck me!” she whimpered.

“Oh! Okay Missy, if that’s what you want.”

He plunged into her pussy. With seeming urgency, he fucked away at the vulnerable teen.

While Blackie fucked the girl, Fats stripped completely nude watching his partner. ‘This has got to be the best damned job in the world,’ he thought. Fats had a fairly good-sized dick, seven inches long and fairly thick. He was dripping pre-cum, just as he’d been doing ever since they boarded the sailboat and saw her.

Soon Blackie was ready to cum. He pulled out before ejaculating and let his fat partner have a turn.

Fats waddled into the slot, and feasted his pig-like eyes on her beautiful body. The first assault was over and Sandy tentatively opened her eyes. She was greeted by the sight of Fats, very flabby and grotesque, with a huge beer belly and so much flab on his chest that he almost needed a bra. Perspiration beaded on his forehead and ran down his flabby chest in rivulets. His damp hand slid down over her stomach to the gentle mound of her pelvis and down to her dripping sex.

“My, my, you sure are wet. You like this sort of thing, huh girl?”

His fat stubby fingers lecherously roved across the silky smooth skin of her lush naked body. She cringed when he raked the tip of his rubber-clad tool up and down her pussy slit. He then pushed into her slowly and deeply.

“Oh, God, oh, God,” she whimpered as she was violated again.

Fats leisurely sawed in and out, mauling her tits with one hand and fingering her clit with the other. The blubberous deputy filled her with disgust, but her body soon betrayed her as the rubbing on her clit took effect and unwanted passion rose within her.

‘No! No! Don’t do that! Oh God, please stop!’ she pleaded with herself trying to suppress the unwelcome orgasm that was steadily building. Her hips started moving on their own, wantonly rotating, trying to take his dick even deeper into her womb. She couldn’t stop it and as the vile orgasm approached release she cried out loudly, “Oh noooooooooo, ohhh, ohhh, ohh, ohhhhhhhhh noooooooo, ohhh, ohhh Aaaaaiiiieeeee!!!!”

All the while Daryl watched the entire thing. He was looking down into the hold as she came. He saw her hips thrusting back. He saw her toes curl as her heels dug into the fat back as she cried out. He saw her twist and squirm on the table as the wide flabby butt humped her. Daryl had closed his eyes. She cried out again, but he didn’t see that Fat’s had pulled her upright by the nipples and was cruelly twisting her nips as he continued to slam his cock into her. Her body betrayed her again as her pussy contracted around Fat’s prong and he shot off into his rubber.

Blackie stepped up again and fucked her a second time. This time she shoved her hips forward to meet each of his thrusts.

“Yeah Missy, you love to fuck!” he hissed.

“See that boy?” he shouted. “She loves it!”

Blackie felt his orgasm building and just before he spouted, he pulled out. He pulled her down off the table, ripped the condom from his dick, and plunged his dick into her mouth. Grabbing her by the hair, he raped her mouth. After a dozen strokes he ejaculated first in her mouth, then he pulled out and finished ejaculating on her face and across her tits.

The two men then dressed, released Daryl’s handcuffs and sped away, taking the stash of dope with them.

Daryl immediately got underway for home. Sandy eventually came up on deck, her eyes red with tears and filled with shame, her bikini top hiding the black bruises. Sandy desperately needed Daryl to comfort her, but he seemed distant. They didn’t speak the entire way home. All he said was, ”I’ll see you later,” as they stepped up onto the pier.

Sandy now appreciated the manner in which John handled the two pig deputies. He knew exactly what to say, and what to do. As the patrol boat left the cove, Sandy hugged John and thanked him.

“Thanks, for what?”

“Being a man, being a real man.” She wasn’t about to reveal the ugly truth. She kissed him and said, “I think we ought to go home now. Thanks for the good loving.”