A Short Four-Day Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John was disappointed. He wanted to fuck her again. “You don’t want to stay a little longer? I promise, I’ll make you happy.”

“I am happy. It’s just that, well, Mia should be gone by the time we get back. Besides I don’t want to get too much sun until I get a good tan.”

John wanted more and he ventured, “What do want to do when we get back? Do you have plans for this evening?”

“No, I don’t have any plans. We can do whatever you want to do.”

“Anything?”

“Anything.”

John started kissing and groping her, trying to coax her into another fuck session before they sailed back.

She twisted away from him, her eyes twinkling. “John! Let’s go. We’ll be much more comfortable in Daddy’s bed.”

“Okay Cupcake, you win, but when we get back, I’m going fuck you again.”

“I’m counting on it,” she replied with a coy look.

CHAPTER 6

The sail back to Milton’s was uneventful. The Lake Patrol boat sped by, but they weren’t hassled in any way. After they went into the house, John excused himself to make a phone call.

“Teresa? Hi baby…Look, I’m sorry, but I can’t make it tonight… I know, but something came up and I couldn’t get in touch with you until right now… I know it’s pretty late… I was looking forward to being with you too… Look, I’ll make it up to you. Okay?… Oh, don’t be that way baby…I know, I know, but it just can’t be helped… No, I can’t tomorrow, at least I don’t think so. Looks like I’m going to be tied up all weekend… Look, do you want me to call Donnie or Mike?… I know you can get your own dates…Oh, baby don’t…” He heard the buzz of the dial tone. “Shit!” he muttered as he cringed. “I’ll have to fix things up with her later.”

“John! John!” Sandy called from another room.

“Yes Babe.”

“I’m getting hungry. Want to order a pizza before they get busy?”

“Sure what do you like?”

“Make mine with lots of veggies and extra cheese.”

“You got it. Do you want any bread sticks or anything else? How about a Greek salad?”

“The salad sounds great.” Sandy walked into the room still dressed in her red bikini.

“You’re one sexy broad in that bikini,” he observed wryly. “Too bad I’ll have to strip it off of you.”

She giggled and playfully tickled him. “You’re such a dirty old man, and I love it. Say, do you want a drink?”

“Sure.”

John called and ordered the pizza and then walked over to the bar. He studied Milton’s bar stock. Selecting a bottle of single malt scotch whiskey, he poured himself a double on the rocks. He took a sip and felt her fingernails drag across his bare back. John reflected that not only was he helping himself to Milton’s best scotch, he was helping himself to his daughter.

The phone rang. Sandy answered it on the sixth ring. “Hi Daddy!… Nothing much, just hanging around all day… Is your hotel nice? Does Mom like it?…Yeah… Yeah… Yes, sir, I know… Tomorrow?… I guess…Okay, okay, I will, I will. I’ll make several applications at the mall…Yes he did, it’s on the table. Okay, Daddy, I’ll move it and put it on your dresser…Uh, I told Mr. John I was looking for a job and he said he might have something.”

John shot her a look.

She smiled contritely and continued, “Well you know I’ve always wanted to get into graphic arts and… I didn’t pressure him Daddy, he offered.”

John glared at her.

“Well, he sort of offered. Actually he said he’d think about it. But won’t that be cool?… Okay, we’ll talk about it when you get home…Yes, I’ll go to the mall tomorrow… Love you too. Tell everyone ‘hi’ for me and have a good time…Why can’t I have a good time too?… Okay, okay, don’t make an issue of it… I’ll see you Monday. Bye!”

As soon as the phone hit the cradle John demanded, “What do mean telling your dad that I offered you a job?”

“Well, I can be a lot of help,” she said with a wry face. “I love art, I know computers pretty well, I’m creative, and I’ll be available to you.”

John shook his head, tolerant exasperation clear on his face. He had a one-man shop at his home and he liked it that way. No time clock, no pain in the ass partners, no pain in the ass employees, no traffic.

“I don’t have a job for you,” he said ruefully, knowing that his weekend may be over.

She smirked. “I bet you can figure out something. Look, if I can find a job, I’ll be making minimum wage at the mall. All day long I’ll be on my feet. All day long I’ll be taking grief from rude people. I’ve done that before. I want to learn to do something that’s really cool and is fun to do, something that I can use when I get back to school. You’ll only have to pay me minimum wage.”

“I don’t know, Sandy.”

“Well just think about it. Please?”

John looked into her sparkling blue eyes and knew that he was had. ‘How can I tell her no? Do I even want to tell her no? How in the hell can I afford the expense? Shit, I won’t get a damned thing done with her close by.’

He was saved from further discussion by the doorbell ringing. “Damn! He’s here already?”

Still wearing the baggy swimsuit, John answered the door expecting the pizza man. Three strapping young men stood at the door. Trigger the fox terrier was trying to engage them in a game with his ball.

“Er, um, uh, is Sandy home?” stammered the apparent leader.

“Oh, yeah, let me get her.” John turned and called out, “Sandy, you have visitors!”

Sandy walked up and John retreated from the door just out of sight. He heard one of the boys exclaim, “Ooooo Baby, you really look fine! Say, who’s the old guy?”

“One of my daddy’s business associates.”

“Look, we’re really sorry about what happened, you getting kicked out of school and all. We drove in for the weekend to see the folks, so we dropped by to see if you were busy this weekend.”

Surrounded by the three guys, Sandy felt a twinge in her pussy and her nipples stiffen as several hands began groping and stroking her bare skin.

“I got in lot of trouble the last time I was with you guys.”

“Zeke’s parents are out of town for the weekend. We’ll have the whole place to ourselves.”

Sandy debated between staying with John, or with going with the boys. ‘No contest,’ she thought. “Sorry guys, I’m busy tonight.”

“Fuck! How about tomorrow?”

“Billy, I don’t know just yet. Mom’s got some sort of plans. Call me tomorrow afternoon.” She pulled up the side of her bikini bottom that had somehow slipped down her hip and started to go back inside. “See you guys.”

John could hear one of the guys complain, “Shit! We drove all the way up here for nothing! Damn it Billy, I told you we should have called her first.”

Sandy seethed with the presumption on their part. “Yes! A phone call would have been nice. Actually, this weekend is just not a good idea. Maybe I’ll see you guys next time you’re in town.”

John heard, “You fucking slut!” He stepped into the doorway with hostility in his eyes.

“You boys have a problem?”

“Uh, no sir,” answered the leader, “ we were just talking.”

“I think someone has talked too much. Ya’ll had best be going.” John met their collective glare with a steadiness born of self-confidence and maturity.

“Come on guys,” said Billy the leader. “See you later Sandy.”

The three young men turned and walked back to the street towards the old Cadillac parked on the curb, the dog following them closely behind with his ball. John could hear them muttering obscenities as they walked. As he closed the door he heard the squeal of rubber as the Cadillac sped away.

Sandy hugged him around the waist and said, “Thanks, John.”

“Friends of yours?”

“Yeah, sort of. I mean, well, they’re a bunch of jerks. I’m glad you were here with me.”

She turned and headed for the staircase, “Excuse me a minute John, I need to change into something else.”

Upstairs in her room, Sandy thought back to last week and all the trouble. It had started out as a stupid sorority prank. The pledges were to raid the jock dormitory and each pledge was to steal a jock strap. The raid was timed for after practice and before supper. After downing several shots of tequila, Sandy and twenty other freshmen burst into the lobby of the dorm and crowded into the elevators.

Sandy got off on the fourth floor and headed down the hallway. There were several guys walking from the showers with just a towel on. She playfully jerked a towel away as she darted past the startled guy. She found the room number she was looking for, turned and went into the dorm room. Two guys were stripping down for a shower and clad only in their athletic supporters. Billy and Zeke instantly recognized her

“Hi guys! I need a jock strap”

“Well, come and get it baby, it’s all yours.”

“Mine too,” added Zeke. “Take’em off slut and we’ll have a little fun!”

Sandy knew exactly what kind of fun he had in mind. She’d been fucking the two guys ever since that day last summer when Daryl got her drunk and let his two friends have her while he watched. She began peeling off Billy’s jockstrap when Zeke jerked her tank top up over her head, effectively blindfolding her. Before she could get the tank top completely off, she felt her cutoffs being unbuttoned and unzipped. Then in one motion, both her cutoffs and thong were pulled off, leaving her in only her tennis shoes. She looked up. Billy shoved his swelling dick to her mouth and she swallowed him whole, meanwhile she felt Zeke’s dick pressing into her sex from her backdoor. She wiggled her butt and felt the familiar dick push between her pussy lips and into her cock-hungry vagina.

The hallways filled with shrieks and laughter. The laughter faded away as the girls, having found their prizes, retreated from the floor. Sandy wasn’t among them.

Several towel-clad jocks gathered at the door and watched the pretty girl, fuck and suck, and then suck and fuck. Billy shot is load and pulled out of her pussy while she still gobbled Zeke’s dick trying to get it to rise again.

Billy turned and saw the lustful, expectant look in his friends’ faces. He sneered as he glanced down at the slut girl on her hands and knees. “Come on guys, you can all fuck her! Hurry up before security gets here!”

The horny men crowded into the room and pushed and shoved for position. Sandy suddenly realized that the situation was beyond her control as a big black dick was stuck in her face, while yet another hard dick of unknown origins found its mark between her legs. Her eager acceptance of it all surprised her. This was very wicked! Fucking two or three guys at one time was one thing, but this was a new! Sandy totally surrendered to a decadent lust that rapidly boiled out of control within her. Word quickly spread around the floor and soon there was a waiting line.

It was forty-five minutes or more before campus security got to the fourth floor. The naked jocks in the hall scampered away, shouting, “Security is here! Security is here!”

A stream of naked men poured helter-skelter from the dorm room. Sandy heard the commotion but ignored it, lost in the furious frenzy of sexual stimulation. She lay on the floor, covered with jism, dripping jism from an untold number of spouting cocks. She lay there naked, legs lewdly splayed, squirming in wanton desire, smearing cum across her tits, rubbing her clit, wanting more dicks to fill her abruptly empty holes.

She opened her eyes in search for another ready cock and saw the four security guards standing over her. The female guard recognized Sandy as one of those stuck up sorority girls who were always looking down their noses at her, like she was some sort of freak.

Sandy whimpered, “Oh shit!” and blushed red with embarrassment.

“Have you been raped?” asked the female guard with a look of mixed disgust and concern.

“No. No, I wasn’t raped, I…Oh, shit!”

“Then get up and get dressed!” the female guard ordered.

Sandy searched for her clothes, as the other three guards, all males, ogled her young cum smeared body, wishing that their dyke compatriot wasn’t there.

The athletic department moved quickly into damage control. Several boys volunteered statements about her eager participation in the gangbang, though not admitting their own culpability. To avoid a scandal that would taint the school’s reputation, Sandy was offered the choice of withdrawing from school or facing prosecution for criminal trespass and public indecency. If prosecuted, the details of her sordid behavior would be made public. School officials told her that if she withdrew immediately, she could be readmitted in the fall. She withdrew and the official record of the entire affair was expunged. Even her sorority sisters didn’t know any of the details other than she got caught during the raid and that she suddenly dropped out.

CHAPTER 7

Wearing a thick terry cloth robe, Sandy came down the stairs and joined John as he opened the box of pizza. John noticed that she had primped and with just the right amount of eye makeup and lipstick she looked great. They ate silently, a single slice apiece. Their lips met and their tongues danced. John opened her robe, and kissed down to her bare breasts, suckling each nipple until it was too sensitive to touch. Sandy broke away and led him upstairs to her parent’s room.

John studied the family portraits displayed on the dresser. He laid down the picture of Milton and his wife Jill, blissfully smiling as if everything was right and perfect in their world. He looked around, wondering where Milton kept the fuck grease.

Sandy untied his trunks and slipped them to the floor. She nuzzled his flaccid penis and then sucked the soft noodle into her mouth. Even completely soft he was a mouthful. She orally caressed him, activating a chemical release of nitrous oxide into his blood stream that dilated certain arteries while at the same time constricting certain veins in his groin, resulting in the engorging of the erectile tissue, gradually increasing the volume of his penis six fold. Semi-erect his still flexible cock could easily glide down her throat. John knew that she had had much practice controlling her gag reflex. He wondered how many times she had sucked off the three young men that were at the door earlier. He guessed, many, many times. ‘She’s mine tonight boys,’ he thought as she swirled his swelling glans with her studded tongue before taking it back down her throat again.

It was getting increasing difficult for her to handle the ever-hardening cock it as it approached its maximum growth potential. She nibbled and slathered the big glans, then nibbled down the swollen cock tube to his balls. She licked and nipped his scrotum, then followed the seam back towards his perineum. She reached around and spread his ass cheeks, then licked and kissed her way up to his anus. He jumped at the first searing touch of sensitive anus and hot wet tongue. She flicked her tongue back and forth, from cheek to cheek across the cleft of his butt, teasing his asshole with each lewd swipe of her tongue.

“God damn girl! You’re something else!” he gasped surprised at her level of lewdness.

She didn’t reply. Working her way back up his perineum, around his scrotum and up his cock, she nibbled and kissed until she was mouthing his seeping glans again. John groaned in appreciation for the expert blowjob she was giving him.

She stood, dropping her robe to the floor and then lay upon the bed, offering herself to him for their mutual enjoyment. John scooped her legs up in his arms, pushing her thighs out and upwards with his biceps and buried his face in her upturned crotch. He ate her with gusto, slobbering and working her over without restraint. He slid his tongue down to lick at her anus before driving his tongue up her ass. She tasted clean, with a hint of lilac. ‘Damn,’ he thought, ‘she flushed her ass with a douche!’


John pulled away and went to the far nightstand to search for some lubricant. He opened the top drawer and found what he was looking for and more. In addition to an assortment of lubes, some flavored, there were several bottles of body oil, several vibrators of various sizes and shapes, a box of French ticklers, a string of anal beads, a pair of brass ben-wah balls, Velcro restraints, a strap on double dildo and a half dozen clothes pins.

John was shocked. “Whoa! Your Mom and Dad are rather randy!” He quickly thought of all the possibilities over the next few days.

Sandy was slack jawed, twirling her fingers across her clit. “Forget about them John! I need you in me, deep in me!” she begged.

John looked over at the pretty girl twisting seductively before him. “Yeah, forget them,” he said with a devilish grin.

John greased up his big pecker and got between her legs, pushing her knees to her chest while he greased up her asshole. He tossed the bottle of KY to the side and positioned his dick to her anus. Normally he would make sure a girl was loosened up before attempting to sodomize her but he felt certain that she would be loose enough, even for a thick cock like his. He pushed and as he expected, she opened up just enough to allow his cockhead to gain a mechanical advantage. He pushed harder and his dickhead slowly disappeared into her widening hole.

“Oh! Stop! Stop John!” she pleaded gasping. “Oh, shit, you’re big!”

He paused for a moment allowing her sphincter to stretch out to accommodate him. Then he pushed deeper and deeper while she gasped and twitched beneath him until he was in her ass as deep as he could go. Her eyes were wide and her mouth formed a gaping “O”, unable to verbalize the scream that wouldn’t come out. Her mouth closed and her eyes closed as her stretched rectum adjusted to the meaty invader, the burning pain giving way to a hot glow.

John began to slowly thrust her deep with short strokes. Her mouth fell open again as she uttered an incoherent babbling that sounded like she was possessed. He changed to long deep strokes until he felt her sphincter suddenly and appreciably relax. John slid his middle finger up her vagina and rubbed her clit with his thumb. Nerves began shorting out in her abdomen. She shuddered and bucked her hips as a powerful orgasm erupted from within her loins, the massive orgasm threatening to send her into oblivion. .

After her orgasm receded, John pulled out her butt and retrieved a narrow vibrator from the nightstand. He pushed her legs forward and effortlessly penetrated her ass again. Sliding the vibrator deep into her pussy, he felt the insertion through her tissues on his dick. He switched it on. The vibrations felt marvelous on his cock and he began pounding her ass. She screamed as another orgasm built to the breaking point, and then fell silent once the orgasm overwhelmed her.

John continued to fuck her hard in the ass until a third orgasm swept over her. He pulled the vibrator out and then pulled his dick from her ass, admiring her gaping rectal hole. He slid down and stuck his tongue into the hollow of her ass, gently licking the inside rim of her ass as it slowly closed around his tongue.

He retrieved one of her father’s French ticklers from the nightstand and rolled it over his dick. He returned between her splayed legs, pushing them towards her chest again. He placed some lube on the vibrator and on the electric-blue French tickler. He shoved the buzzing vibrator up her ass and plunged his cock into her pussy. She let out another passionate scream as the latex knobs and protrusions raked across the hypersensitive ribbed flesh of her hot pulsating snatch while her guts prickled and tingled lewdly to the energetic plastic lover shoved up her butt.

Sandy was on sensory overload. Her entire groin spasmodically contracted and flexed, her pussy muscles contracting wildly around the wonderfully thrusting shaft of lust hardened man-meat. Her body went rigid as the smaller ripples of pleasure spreading across her body merged and culminated in a tumultuous shockwave of consummate pleasure that spread swiftly from the epicenter of her loins. So intense were the contractions that vaginal fluids sprayed from her engorged cuntal lips stretched tightly around the girth of his thrusting, gaily colored cock, drenching his balls with her ejaculate.