A Short Journey of Passion

Story Info
He might be larger, but she's prepared.
1.8k words
4.02
71.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she first came in she walked through the darkened apartment. Finally...in the bedroom...she noticed a wallet and leafed through it until she found a driver's license. He was cute... and the right age! He was asleep barely five feet away and snoring softly. Loud snores always bothered her, but this kind of snoring was exciting.

She moved to the bed and there was only a light sheet covering him. He was naked...and pretty much a hunk! She left the sheet down and looked around. There must be something. Stuff...Belts...undergarments...silk Ties! Perfect!

She brought four of the ties with her and tied a slip-knotted loop in each end before very carefully slipping one over each limb. First she slid the knots tight and then tied them around the four-posted bed. She slowly tightened each...slowly...cautious not to awaken him... until he was spread wide and open on the sheet. He was on his back and this would be too easy...but perfect!

He'd gone to bed early and was tired. He'd dozed immediately and a few minutes later his dreams started. He'd been through several already...and this one was puzzling. He felt like he was being trussed and yet saw no one on the sandy beach. Soon he was being spread and the strangest part of the dream was that it seemed a gal was doing the work.

He had room to move ... slightly. Perhaps he could raise his hips from the bed. Perhaps retract a leg six inches or bend an arm slightly, but the silk was strong and it was tight. He wouldn't be able to slip his wrists or ankles loose.

She stood back and studied him. He was a few years older than his picture...fleshed out some...maybe thirty pounds more than the driver's license showed... and he wasn't quite as cute. Still he wasn't at all bad looking and his manhood was certainly everything she could want. It looked like he might have a cute butt still...although she couldn't be sure since he'd been on his back since she'd arrived.

He wasn't aroused...but she could fix that. She walked to the head of the bed and leaned over and kissed him. It was sweet...still fresh from brushing his teeth. She teased his ear with her tongue and kissed his neck. He was aroused now... and still asleep.

She was nude, too and bent over his face with a breast. She teased his lips with a nipple and was thrilled when...in his sleep... he took it in and began suckling. She had sensitive breasts and a man's mouth could make her climax if he worked at it. He was working.

She straightened and moved the other breast to a bound hand...and the fingers and thumb closed on it and worked it. Even in his sleep...he was exciting. She teased his male nipples and they too responded... firming very nicely under her tongue.

Well! She thought as she straightened again...Now is the time! She moved to the foot of the bed and bent forward and kissed his exaggerated cock. Her hands moved forward too and she captured it. The skin around it was soft and yielding,,, but at the center she could feel the tremendous strength in it. She could tell that he'd taken a shower this evening and still smelled fresh from it. Her tongue circled its head and she heard him moan softly and felt him raise his hips to her. He was delicious and... a mouthful. She closed her lips and held quiet. Yes! She could feel the blood pulse into it...feel and taste the maleness he held there. She cupped his balls and measured them in her palm... he was large and firm... and she thought that he hadn't enjoyed a release for awhile.

She began earnest effort... and he was responding. After a few moments...her hands and mouth busy... she felt and tasted a slight precum release. It excited her... and slowly woke him. Suddenly he was awake and fighting the bonds. He raised his voice in query... asking who was there. She didn't answer but continued with him. He was begging to know who...and finally she got up and snapped on the bedside lamp.

Who is it he asked? Where are you? She shushed him softly and answered that she was right here. He stared blindly and could see no one. She smiled at her little secret, kissed his cheek and returned. She raised his cock and enjoyed the knowledge that it could be raised rather easily... but pushing it down took great effort. He was wide...proportionally as wide as he was long... when compared to her knowledge of average.

She held him and examined him. He was circumcised and she could see the scar where the tissue had been removed. She touched it with her tongue and was pleased, learning from his response that it was very sensitive. She circled it with her tongue... withdrew and studied the dampness she'd left around it. She blew softly and watched it evaporate. He was asking questions and still struggled when she stopped her effort. That was easy she thought... I just won't stop.

His head filled her mouth and as she lowered onto it...he felt full and warm inside it. She began laving and stroking him with her tongue... her head bobbed. His hips were convulsing now in pleasure and demand. Her hand barely held him and she was forced to use both hands in the manner of a small child holding an ice cream cone.

Her pussy was wet and needed attention as much as her mouth and hands. She managed to still contain him as she crawled around him and seated herself over his face. She always loved this position... His hands couldn't hold her or stroke her...but some compromises were to be expected.

She felt him raise his head and his lips sealed against hers. He had a marvelous tongue... busy... strong... but sensitive...and he knew how to please a lady. He lowered his head a moment...caught his breath and whispered the question of who she was... and why he couldn't see her... in fact could see all the way through her. It must be a dream he whispered and raised his head again.

She was small... with a tight pussy. When his tongue first entered her she could feel it expand her all around and his stroking was perfect. He found her spot and rubbed it and somehow kept his chin busy against her clit...rubbing sideways, forward and rearward with ease and talent. She felt her body tighten and the excitement of a first climax ripple through her. He moaned and sucked harder. His tongue actually worked harder as he returned to nurse her clit.

In moments she felt his body tighten and she responded. She climaxed hard! At the same time he pulled back slightly and almost shouted NO!... and that he wouldn't. She was thrilled and disappointed. Thrilled at the severity of her climax and his reaction... but disappointed that he too wouldn't...hadn't climaxed. However she felt his tongue lapping and cleaning. She sank in welcome momentary relief and caught her breath...he didn't stop.

When he slowed she got up and turned around before mounting him. He was rock hard and huge as she tried to gather him in and insert him. Her lips were stretched tightly and clung to him as she worked him slowly in and out. She had lubricated him with her mouth and she still felt the dampness from her climax and his licking... it helped as she slowly sank down onto him. He filled her more than she'd known before. She thought back about her experiences and decided that she'd thought only porn stars and ladies toys were ever this large.

Now she fucked him and felt his body lunge and strain. He was a good... fine...excellent...lover she thought... as she timed her strokes. Her hands were on his torso and she used them to assist her after each plunge. She whispered to him now to cum. She begged him to fill her...to show her what he was made of...to warm her from inside. She praised his manhood and marveled loudly for him over his ability. Finally in one last shout and thrust he did cum. He filled her and filled her and filled her. Her leg was swamped with their juices as she collapsed over his chest... barely able to breathe.

He too was gasping for air and asked again and again who she was...where she was... how all this was possible. He asked her to speak again... but she didn't. Finally he softened and she felt him shrink and slowly retract. She tried to keep him in...up... but finally he was out. She wasted no time returning and cleaning him... enjoying the mixture they'd worked so hard to create. When she was finished she kissed him long and hard... probing his mouth and enjoying his tongue.

She wondered if she should return someday as she climbed away and started to stand. She heard a door opening and a woman call out. In a moment she heard the door start to open and she stood back. The woman took a few steps into the room and stopped. As she squeezed by the woman and into the living room she heard the woman ask how he'd gotten tied up. Then as she started to untie him the woman shouted that there was the smell of a woman's presence in the room and demanded to know whom he'd been with. He tried to explain but the woman was mad and stormed back into the living room. The woman sat down on a sofa and was talking to herself...starting to cry Suddenly she had an urge and walked over and kissed the woman's cheek. The woman was startled and then she stood back and whispered that he was a good man and it wasn't his fault. The woman demanded to know who she was and where she was. She just giggled and left. As she was leaving she heard the woman in the bedroom again and heard her say that this was her chance too... to get something she been wanting...and she wasn't going to untie him until she did.

Across town... more than ten miles away... she rolled over in bed and opened her eyes. She reached for tissue on the nightstand and wiped away the cum that still clung. She smiled and stretched luxuriously as she relived the moments. She was a full-sized woman in her early forties... but everyone thought she was much younger. His license had said he was forty eight and she knew they'd never met...and probably never would meet. She'd just gone exploring as her favorite Uncle had taught her a few months earlier. He'd told of learning the technique years earlier... and enjoying its application. As he'd gotten older and with no children of his own...he'd taught it to his favorite niece...her! Bless you uncle she thought as she crawled from the bed and crossed to the shower. She would enjoy another outing tomorrow night with someone else.