A Short Oral Adventure

Story Info
Describing an upcoming oral tryst.
602 words
3.7
8.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wrote this for my girlfriend before a romantic evening, hoping to set the mood and to heighten the anticipation. (I think it worked on both grounds!) At her suggestion, I'm submitting it to lit as a first time contribution. I enjoy writing and I intend to write more contextual and lengthier pieces in the future. For now however, this is just a sampler of my attempts at erotic writing ...

__________________

Kissing first. Lots of kissing. Deep, lingering kisses with tongues clashing. One hand pulling you towards me, my fingers through your hair. The other caressing your breasts gently through your clothes. My palm flat against your hard nipple.

No holding back. Wanting you so badly. My hands to the hem of your top .. lifting it up and over your head. My fingers fumbling with your skirt's zipper. Pulling your skirt past your hips .. off your feet. Reaching around, unclasping your bra, your breasts falling free to my gaze. My mouth all over your nipples: my warm lips closing around one, and then the other. Licking, sucking.

Breathing hard. Kissing you again, hard, my tongue in your mouth. And then moving backwards against your body. Kisses against your neck, your collarbone, your breasts again, and then trails of kisses against your stomach. My hands all over you.

Then, spreading your legs with my hands. Oh so gently. Crawling between your wide open legs. Soft tender kisses against the inside of your knees. A trail of kisses against your inner thighs. Gazing at you. Lustily. Tenderly. Wanting you to feel the anticipation. My hot breath against your wetness. Wanting to tease you, but eventually, I am unable to resist the temptation.

Slipping my tongue between your puffy swollen lips. Hearing you gasp. Swirling up inside you. Fucking you with my tongue as you rock against me.

Placing my hands underneath your ass, holding your bucking hips against me. Probing you with my tongue, and burying my face between your legs.

L-o-n-g and s-l-o-w licks. All the way up your wet slit, from your ass to your clit, and back again.

A second time. And then a third. L-o-n-g and s-l-o-w. And then swirling up inside you again. Licking .. probing. Back and forth, licking against your pussy lips and swirling up inside you. I hear your breathing, hard and ragged.

Gazing up at you. Intensely. I love the desire in your eyes.

Moving finally up to your clit .. it is hard and knobby and swollen by now. You feel my hot breath on it.

Closing my warm lips around your hard, throbbing clit. Flicking my tongue against it. Gently at first. Then a bit faster. Licking it. Sucking it. Rocking my head from side to side. My tongue lashing against it.

You are moaning and bucking. Anticipating that long desired release. Holding my hair in your hands, eyes closed tight. I establish a rhythm for you. Flicking my tongue against you. Licking. Sucking. My head rocking from side to side. Licking you .. sucking you .. your hard clit between my soft lips.

Driving you onwards. Faster .. harder ..

You explode for me. Thighs clamped around my head. Moaning. Back arching.

I hold on as you buck against me. My warm lips against your clit. As your spasms subside, I give you two more broad licks, making you shiver.

Climbing up on top of you. Kissing you. You can taste yourself on me.

As you lie there in your post-orgasmic glow .. I realize that I haven't removed a stitch of clothing.

Smiling up at you.