A Short Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MSTarot
MSTarot
3,115 Followers

"Now you're the sticky one."

I brushed her sweat-wet hair from her eyes.

"Well fares fare"

I pulled her down into a long kiss. Mom ran her hands around to the back of my head and held me tight. My hands roamed over her back hips thighs and ass.

She licked at my lips then our tongues touched. I tasted her breath in my mouth.

Opening my eyes I saw her looking at me. She grinned. Suddenly her feet closed from both sides around my cock. Laughing at the look on my face she began to mover her legs up and down. The soft inner arches of her feet running the length of me.

"Someone's hard again."

Nodding I kissed her down her face to her neck.

"Danny?"

I stopped and looked up at her.

"Yea mom?"

"I want... will you let me fuck you?"

Chuckling I nodded.

"I would have begged you too soon." I ran my hand down her back across the cheeks of her ass to her inner thighs. She was slick wet from her juices. I looked up into her yes." I'm not a virgin, but you will be my second time."

She smiled.

"Wish I had done this years ago then. I'll just have to be better than she was."

Mom pushed up off my chest till she was kind of standing on either side of my hips. Slowly she lowered herself down onto me. Moving herself she guided me in. She was so warm and wet, but by far tighter than the other girl I had been with. Then her weight settled down and I went all the way into her. I felt inner muscles gripping me tight.

When I was fully embedded inside she lifted her feet from the bed and tucked her legs against my thighs. She looked up and smiled.

"Always looks and feels like I'm riding a horse."

Laughing I pushed up making her breast bounce.

"I won't try to buck you off."

She giggled.

"Oh no, try!"

Mom started to move then I pushed up and pulled out as she rode me. Her hips going into a slow rolling motion that made me move, if possible, even deeper into her. Her juices start to run out of her. I felt first my balls then my inner thighs growing wet. There was a loud moan from her. She arched her back sinking me to the hilt. Leaning forward she moved up just as I moved down. I slipped out of her. As she came back down my cock rode up through the cheeks of her ass. The head of me rode across the wrinkled rose between.

She gasped then grinned. Moving her hips a certain way I slipped back into her.

"I actually like that, but not or our first time together."

The idea that my Mom might one day let me have her ass to fuck caused my blood to race. I pumped up into her head.

I felt her rest her hands on my chest. I could feel her clit rubbing against me. Down at the base of my cock.

I watched her face as she sent moans into the air. Breathing hard I watched her trembling.

"Are you close Mom?"

She nodded digging her fingers into my chest.

"So am I. Can we cum together?"

"Yea! Oh yes baby Yes!"

I reached up and cupped her breast her hands clenched into my stomach muscles. I saw her face as she started to cum. I felt myself start to shoot at the same time.

"Danny! Oh yes, Danny Yes!"

I pinched her nipples hard as my cum floods into her. Her head went back and a deep guttural sound came up from me.

Her body in spasm joined to me by the bridge of my flesh I watched her pass out. She fell limp onto of me. I held her tight to me our sweat soaked bodies pressed tight. I felt her legs twitch against the side of my hip. I held her to my heaving chest. I heard a soft sob from her. She turned her head laying her face into my chest hair.

Finally after several minutes she spoke.

"Oh Danny I love you. That felt wonderful."

"I love you too mom."

She continued to rest her head on my chest.

"How your heart is pounding." She told me in a soft whisper.

I ran my hands over her slick back.

"Mom."

"Yea baby?"

"No more drugs. No more, and I want you to start going easy on the liquor."

She looked up at my face our eyes meeting. I saw a slow smile start to form. It began to turn into a wicked grin.

"You're my drug of choice now, lover." She moved her hand up my chest and caught one of my nipples between her fingers. "And the only thing I want to drink is made by you."

She gave my nipple a twist and as I yelped she slid down my wet stomach. I felt my super sensitive cock go into her mouth. He mouth clamped down on me like a vice with suction.

I screamed!

MSTarot
MSTarot
3,115 Followers