A Short Walk to a New Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bttplglvr
bttplglvr
93 Followers

I sensually licked my lips before parting them and taking the full length of his cock into my mouth. At that point I heard that familiar click, click again as many of the guests had their cell phones out and were taking pictures of his cock disappearing into my mouth. It seemed that the audience only heightened my sexual stimulation and this lucky older man got the best blow job that I had ever given in my two days as a cock sucker. He unloaded a thick stream of sperm upon my tongue and to the cheers of the audience I swallowed every drop before sucking him dry and licking his cock and balls clean.

The man walked away with a satisfied grin on his face and once again I felt pride in the fact that I had just done a good job at sucking a stranger's cock.

Glancing over at Linda Lu I realized that the crowd must have enjoyed the show because there were half a dozen of them lined up to pay for their coins. The next man also got heads and he enjoyed the attention give by my eager mouth. The third patron was the moment that everyone including myself had been waiting for, he got tails.

Walking over to me he motioned for me to stand up and slowly remove my pink panties. My cock popped out as the panties slid off of my legs. Here I was standing totally naked in front of a room full of strangers sporting a massive hard on and about to be sodomized by some total stranger for the twenty dollars that he had paid for me. I was a cum loving prostitute and proud of it.

He had me kneel on all four and as he moved in behind me he lowered my head to the mattress, leaving my bare ass sticking invitingly up in the air. I let out a loud moan as he slid his well lubed, condom covered cock into me, partly from the initial pain but mostly from the pleasure of once again having a stiff cock in me. The cameras were clicking like crazy while this stud pounded my ass in front of the entire crowd and all I could do was moan and beg for more. When he blew his load into the condom inside of me I wished that he had been bare so that I could feel his sperm in my anal passages.

I soon lost count of how many cock had been in my mouth and ass but was totally surprised when one of the wives stepped up. She told me to roll over and quickly impaled herself on my rock hard cock. She bobbed up and down at a feverish rate. It long before she began thrashing around in a wonderful orgasm this was more than enough to drive me over the edge as my cock exploded within her hot cunt. It was at that moment that I realized that she had not put a condom on my cock.

As the night progressed I cannot count how many different cocks that I experienced and many of them actually came back for seconds and thirds. I was getting sore from all the attention that I was getting and honestly was glad to see the crowd begin to dwindle. Eventually I was left alone with our hosts. Linda Lu was busy tallying up the profits from tonight while the boys were cleaning p the house. I just laid there on the mattress trying to heal my sore body.

Once in bed again Linda Lu snuggled up against me but I had little or no interest in any more sex for tonight, I just wanted to go to sleep.

As the morning sun rose I awoke with every joint and muscle in my body aching. My stomach was a little upset I guess from all of the cum that I had swallowed the previous night. I headed into the washroom and climbed in for a nice hot shower. Arriving back into the bedroom I found that someone had brought me a much appreciated cup of coffee and to my surprise, my clothes we neatly placed on the bed. I enjoyed my coffee while getting dressed.

Upon arriving in the kitchen I found my three hosts sitting around the table. They thanked me for being such a good sport last night, not that I had a choice, but I actually had enjoyed most of it. After breakfast Linda Lu offered to drive me back to town.

My hotel room seemed too quiet and empty so I packed up and checked out. It seemed that everyone in town knew that I had been the cum loving slut at last night's party but maybe that was just my self-consciousness playing tricks with my mind. I did recognize a couple of familiar faces from the party, they only smiled.

As I began to drive out of town, I suddenly stopped and turned around and headed straight back to the farm, my ass was missing the two brothers.

New Orleans can wait.

bttplglvr
bttplglvr
93 Followers
12