A Shower Before Bedtime

Info
Home alone and needing to relax.
977 words
3.99
63k
6
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
steves_mom
steves_mom
90 Followers



It was a hard day at work, and I couldn't wait to get home. My shoulders were in knots, but I was alone tonight. There'd be no massage and no sexual release of the tension that kept my body wound so tightly. I walked to the corner and poured myself a glass of Merlot.

I sat at the breakfast bar in the kitchen, played Candy Crush, and sipped my wine. I poured a second glass, knowing that it would send the heat through my body and release some of the pressure from my day. I decided to take a shower.

The hot water felt heavenly on my tense shoulders and neck, and the wine made me relax a bit. I washed my shoulder-length hair twice, feeling the soapy shampoo run down my body with the water. I bent my head under the spray and let all of the soap be rinsed away.

I reached for my pink washcloth and lavender-scented body wash. I lathered the cloth slowly, feeling the terrycloth on the palms of my hands and between my fingers. I ran the cloth up each arm, just brushing the rounded side of each breast. I arched my back, trying to reach the very middle with the soap.

I took another bit of body wash on my hands this time, and started at my lower belly. My open palms crept higher and higher, taking care not to be rinsed off prematurely by the warm water. I took deep, slow breaths as my palms slid upward, finally reaching my breasts. Even higher they slid, and I gasped when my own fingers reached my nipples. I ran my slippery palms over them as they hardened. Suddenly I found myself pinching them gently, moaning out loud as I did.

At that moment I realized that the water was beginning to cool, and I grabbed the washcloth again. This time I started with my feet, moving upward toward my sex. I shuddered a little as the terrycloth passed first my left knee, then my right, then over my parted thighs.

The first sensation of the rough terrycloth against my pussy lips brought out another sigh, and I felt myself relaxing even more. I took the washcloth and pulled it through my pussy, very slowly, from front to back. After pulling the cloth across my clit, back and forth, back and forth, I felt the heat beginning to build between my legs even as the water continued to cool.

I took the cloth over my first two fingers and rubbed my clit in slow, counter-clockwise circles. The pressure and the roughness of the towel combined to create a sensation I hadn't felt before. I was in heaven.

Unfortunately, I knew that I had only minutes left to enjoy even lukewarm water, so I was forced to move on. This time I bent slightly at the waist and allowed my buttocks to open up. I ran the washcloth over my asshole, much like I had done on my pussy. I put the cloth over my fingers again and rubbed in circles, this time on my little pucker. It was humming after a few circles with the terrycloth. I gave my hole one small poke with my washcloth-covered finger before setting the cloth back on the rack.

I ran my hands over my hair, one last time, letting them drop down over my breasts. I lingered over my nipples, stroking them gently with my fingertips. I gave them a sharp tweak, making them hard despite the last drops of warm water that fought to keep them soft.

I turned my back to the stream of water and allowed my hands to travel downward again, this time moving outward and coming to rest on my ass cheeks. I bent over once again and spread my cheeks wide to allow the stream of now-cool water to rain right on my asshole. I shuddered at this feeling in a spot that is usually hidden, now exposed to the chilly water. I felt the stream of water running down from my ass to my pussy, where the cool water met with warm, aroused flesh. I moaned out loud as I let the sensation linger for a moment, then turned off the shower and reached for my towel.

The bedroom was chilly, and goosebumps sprang up all over my skin. My nipples were painfully hard in the cool air. I covered my breasts with my hands as I dashed to the bed and pulled the covers up to my chin. I slipped my hand between my legs to finish what I started in the shower. I was close to orgasm already.

I stuck two fingers from my left hand into my sopping pussy, fucking myself in and out for a moment. I swirled the fingers of my right hand around my clit in small, quick circles, and teetered on the brink of coming for a moment. I suddenly craved the feeling of having my ass filled, so I pulled the fingers from my pussy, and moved my middle finger back against my asshole. My finger was so slippery that it breached the tight pucker with almost no resistance. The nerve endings in my ass relished the intrusion, and before I could begin to pump my finger in and out, my orgasm inundated my pelvis. My clit pulsed and my sphincter tightened around my finger in quick spasms.

I cried out over and over, feeling the tension flow away from me. When I relaxed, I was spent. The warm shower, the wine, and the strong orgasm made me sleepy. I pulled my finger from my ass, ran to the sink to wash my hands, and settled back under the blankets. My cat jumped up on the bed and began to purr.

Not bad for a lonely Friday night.

--:--
--:--
1.0
steves_mom
steves_mom
steves_mom
90 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
super

That was a sensational story. Wish I was there to help out

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Loved this!

The story was sensual and creative--qualities sadly lacking in so many stories these days. And your voice is incredibly sexy! I'd love it if you'd record a masturbation session for us!

Share this

Similar Stories

At the Window You are blindfolded and naked, and you will do all she says.in BDSM
Isn't That Why I'm Here? To Be Used Your good girl knows exactly what you need. (Two Versions)in Audio
My Salacious Amenity Male POV meant for Audio Story.in BDSM
Wife's Sex Tape with the Ex I find a sex tape of my wife with her giant-dicked ex.in Loving Wives
Nights are for Exploration Ch. 01 Her first time for mutual masturbation.in Toys & Masturbation
More Stories