A Sibling Secret Pt. 01

Story Info
A secret is revealed when Jack helps his sister move.
1.4k words
4.27
52.9k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
House665
House665
101 Followers

My sister's new flat was perfect. It was fairly spacious, great location and had a cracking view of the river. The bedroom was huge with vibrant red coloured walls. I was impressed and if I'm honest, a tad jealous. Kerry walked into the kitchen, her sandals clacking on the tiled flooring.

"You like it?" She asked.

I nodded. Kerry smiled and placed a box down on the counter.

"Come on," She continued. "There's a couple more boxes in the car and then we're done."

I followed her out. At twenty five, my sister was two years older than me. She was tall with curly red hair and a slim body. Today she was wearing a loose white t-shirt with blue shorts and a blue and black stripey cardigan.

"Thanks again for this bro," She said as we reached the car. "Takeaway afterwards is on me."

"You sure you can afford it?" I asked, grabbing a box. "I mean this place looks expensive."

Kerry laughed.

"You'd be surprised," She said. "I managed to get a decent price on it."

"Lucky you," I replied.

**Later**

We finished unloading the car and spent the next half hour moving boxes into the right rooms before assembling Kerry's bed. After that, we took my car out and found a cool looking Chinese takeaway to get food. I ordered noodles with sweet and sour chicken, Kerry had the same but with egg fried rice.

"I'm so fucking hungry," I said as we got back to the car.

"Then onward good sir," Kerry replied in a joking manner. "We must head home at once to feast on this delicious looking food."

I laughed and unlocked the car. The drive home was quick. We raced up the stairs to Kerry's flat and tore open the food containers. Tucking in, we sat on the floor of the sitting room in silence. The food was amazing and was quickly devoured.

"That was incredible," I said, stifling a burp.

"I'm so full," Kerry said, placing her container next to her.

She laid down, her head resting on the skirting board.

"I'm finally living on my own."

I didn't say anything.

"That feels so weird to say aloud," She continued.

On the kitchen counter, Kerry's phone beeped.

"Be a buddy and get my phone for me," She said. "I am too comfortable to move from here."

"Sure thing," I replied and got up.

Walking over to the counter, I picked up her phone. It flashed up again with a message- HARDBOY69 HAS SUBBED TO YOUR CHANNEL. Underneath it read- LOG IN TO CAMLIFE.COM TO SEE YOUR SUBSCRIBER RATE. It took a second to put two and two together.

"What the fuck?" I exclaimed.

Kerry looked up. We made eye contact and her face dropped.

"It's not what it looks like," She replied, standing up.

I tossed her the phone.

"You're on a cam site?" I asked.

She didn't say anything. Instead she just nodded and looked down at her phone.

"Is that how you're paying for this place?" I asked.

"Yeah," She replied. "But it's more than that."

"Then what is it?" I asked.

Kerry shifted her weight from one leg to the other.

"I enjoy it," She replied. "It's a thrill for me to know people are watching me..."

She trailed off and the room was in silence. I didn't know what to say and neither did she.

"Look," I said, breaking the silence. "I'm not judging okay? If this is what you want to do then go for it. Just promise me it's safe."

Kerry walked towards me and embraced me in a tight hug. The thick, flowery smell of her perfume was overwhelming.

"I promise it is," She whispered. "Please don't tell Mum and Dad."

"I won't," I replied.

"Thanks," She said and pulled away from me.

Kerry smiled at me. I smiled back and went to sit back down on the floor. Kerry followed and joined me, her back resting against the wall.

"You're the only person who knows," Kerry said.

I nodded.

"It all started with my friend Katie," She said. "We had gone out for the night but decided to head back to her place early. We ended up getting tipsy and going on the internet where we came across this chat site. We took turns getting naked and doing stuff in front of the cam. It was fun."

"What kind of stuff?" I asked.

"Oh just small things like posing," She replied.

This story was getting interesting and my cock began to twitch. I crossed my legs as nonchalantly as possible to hide the erection that was currently forming in my pants. It was all in vain as I noticed Kerry saw right through this.

"Did you just get a boner?" She asked.

"Sorry," I mumbled. "The story you were telling was..."

It was my turn to trail off. Kerry grinned.

"It's okay," She said. "You didn't judge me so I won't judge you."

I nodded and smiled back.

"Thanks," I replied.

"I actually kinda find it hot," Kerry said.

Shocked by the blunt way my sister had spoken, I met her gaze.

"Really?" I asked.

Kerry didn't reply. Instead, she just crawled over to me and planted a wet kiss on my lips. Her lips were soft and warm.

"Really," She said pulling away.

I planted a hand on her leg and moved forward to kiss her again. She kissed back, this time with her tongue vigorously caressing mine.

"You sure you wanna do this?" I whispered.

She nodded and pushed me back to lying on the ground.

"I want this," She said as she reached back.

Her cardigan fell off, quickly followed by her t-shirt. She peeled off a hot pink bra and revealed her small and perky tits. I leaned forward and began to suck on the light brown nipples.

"Keep doing that," She whispered into my ear.

She reached down and began to rub my erection through my jeans. In return, I unzipped her shorts and placed my hand underneath her knickers. As I began to gently rub her pussy, I could feel her wetness. I intensified my hand movement and Kerry buried her face into my neck. She breathed hot, shallow breath onto my shoulder.

Kerry's hand found their way onto my chest. She pushed down hard again and I was lying on the floor. She stood up and pulled her shorts down to bare a pink thong. The thong quickly followed and she was standing bare naked in front of me. A thin patch of hair hung above her cunt. A tattoo, a crescent moon, was on her right thigh.

"Loose the pants bro," She commanded.

A smirk appeared on her face before quickly vanishing. Her calling me bro intensified the situation. I complied and my dick sprung out of my boxers.

"Holy shit," Kerry exclaimed. "That thing is huge."

"Thanks," I replied.

I pulled her towards me. She gently hit the floor and threw her legs around me. For a brief moment, we stared at each other.

"Put that huge cock inside me," She ordered.

We locked lips and I gently inserted myself into her tight cunt. Kerry moaned in pleasure as we kissed. I set the pace by going thrusting slowly and hard. The sitting room gradually filled with sounds of our bodies viciously slapping against each other.

"Fuck me faster," Kerry screamed.

Pinning her arms to the ground, I began to fuck her tight harder. As I did, she dug her nails in my back and moaned loudly into my ear.

"I'm going to come," She said through a moan.

As she said that, I could feel a build up in my balls.

"Me too," I replied.

"Come in me," Kerry said.

"You sure?" I asked, thrusting into her.

"Ye...,"

Kerry barely got the first part of her answer out before her eyes rolled upwards and she twitched violently. With a final, loud moan, my sister climaxed. Her body shivered before coming to a rest. Triggered by the sight of her orgasm, I shot load after load of my come deep into her pussy.

Out of breath, I fell to her side and laid there for a moment. Kerry put her arm on my chest.

"That was awesome," She said, beaming from ear to ear.

**Later**

After we had fucked, I stayed and we sat in Kerry's bed talking. A couple of hours later, my phone began to ring. It was Mum. As I answered it, Kerry moved down to my cock.

"Hi Mum," I said.

"Heya," She replied. "How did the moving go?"

Kerry began to slowly suck my cock.

"Fine," I replied. "Kerry's new place is amazing."

House665
House665
101 Followers