A Sibling Survival Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EenViezeVent
EenViezeVent
3,422 Followers

"Does she... Does she feel the same way about me as I have these deep feelings for her?" He asked himself in his thoughts.

It was true that he was the one that started it, that strange injection got him feeling better, but also very horny at the same time. He was the one that guided her, who wanted her to do the things she did. But he could feel that there was no hesitation from her side, she wanted to do it and the way she did was incredible.

Ben looked down and could see that he was fully naked, it made him wonder where his sister was. Usually she would scold him if he showed her even a tiny bit of naked skin.

He turned his head to the other part of the sleeping bag before coming into contact with his sister, the sight of her left him breathless.

Kaitlin was on her back, snoring softly. Her bikini top had shifted to the side, revealing both her full meaty breasts in all their glory. Her tiny pink nipples were hard and erect, poking into the air on top of those two fleshy mountains.

Her bikini bottom had nestled itself into the crevice of her tight, juicy pussy. Her lips were molded around the tiny patch of fabric that seemed to be... wet?

Before he knew it his cock was at full mast again, just as it had been the night before. He could feel his body reacting to her naked presence, every molecule of him was now focused on her, on his beautiful older sister's stunning body.

He then picked up that she was mumbling something in her sleep.

Ben nervously pulled himself closer to her to try to find out what she was saying.

"Ben... I love... You... Yes... Fuck my... Fuck big sister's tight pussy..." She mumbled softly.

Ben gasped "S-she is having a wet dream... About me!"

The image in his mind of him fucking her made his cock throb, his body shaking with anticipation. He imagined her lewd face as he fucked her harder and harder, her screaming her lungs out declaring how much she loved him.

He took another glance at her beautiful body before deciding that he would...

*****

Chapter Three Choices.

What will Benjamin do?

Choice A - Return the favor from last night and pleasure her.

Choice B - Let her dream on, there will be better times to show her his love.

Leave one of your preferred choices in the comment section, after few days or so I will personally comment that the voting has ended and what choice came out as the winner, from there I will continue to write the story.

*****

As always, please rate and comment (Especially with your preferred choice) if you would like to do so! I always appreciate it! Private messages are also appreciated; I enjoy getting responses from my readers!

And remember, there is no set date for the following chapter but it should come out faster than my other, longer works.

EenViezeVent
EenViezeVent
3,422 Followers