A Sibling Survival Story Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EenViezeVent
EenViezeVent
3,419 Followers

Robert turned to Christine, comforting her as they expected to get scolded by their children for setting this whole thing up. Instead of that, Kaitlin and Ben got up and embraced their parents once more. Showing them that they loved them no matter what happened and no matter what their relationship was, They were glad that they looked out for them and tried to go every way possible to make them happy.

Winston and Marsha, hand in hand, watched in silence again as the Collins family had another emotional embrace.

"They look, and are so much the same... Kaitlin and Benjamin are basically younger versions of Robert and Christine." Whispered Winston to his sister.

Marsha smiled and whispered back "It's adorable, they truly love each other very much. It makes me happy to see people like this, not being suppressed by society on who they can and can't truly love. I know everything is going to be fine for the four of them... Or should we say the five of them?"

*****

"Alright, first thing we want to do is check both of your bodies and health, it's nothing spectacular but we like to make sure that both of you are okay. Besides, Kaitlin, Marsha is also going to test if you are pregnant."

Kaitlin started to blush as Winston mentioned the possibility of her being pregnant, deep inside she knew and could already feel that she had been blessed.

"Benjamin will come with Robert and me to the terrace outside. Kaitlin you follow Marsha with your mother, okay?" Said Winston.

Both siblings nodded and went their separate ways, but not before giving each other a passionate kiss that made their parents smile with joy.

As Ben, Winston and his father walked to the terrace outside he noticed in the corner of his eyes that something was following them, he then suddenly stopped and spun around coming face to face with a little monkey.

"Oh don't mind Patty, she's our eyes and ears on the island where you two have been the last month. You might have even spotted her a couple of times. I think the first time was when the two of you entered the jungle and spotted her with some of her friends on a tree branch." Said Winston with a smile.

Ben looked back and forward between Patty and Winston, slightly surprised. "You gotta be kidding me, this little monkey was a sort of spy?" He asked.

Winston nodded. "Along other technical instruments that I planted all over the island. And don't worry, we didn't pry on you two in your most intimate moments!" He said with a grin. "Here let me show you... Patty! Come here!"

The monkey quickly ran up to Winston and jumped onto his shoulder. "See? Her collar is equipped with a high-tech audio recording device and a camera. She actually has been the one to warn us first after you got bitten by that snake."

"Okay... So how did you train her to do this, don't tell me you got some brainwashing device around this place!" Said Ben.

Winston laughed again. "Oh no, not at all! Marsha found her heavily wounded when she was exploring the island, Patty was around three weeks old at that time. She took Patty with her and tended to her wounds over here. So she grew up with us around here and ever since that day she has been like a sort of child to us, she fully trusts us and we love her."

"Uhuh... Say, about that snake bite, how did you two know what kind of snake it was, and how did you two bring me the serum?" Asked Ben curiously.

"Ah, good question! Well you see, Marsha has been a biologist ever since she finished her university. She knows everything about the flora and fauna that inhabits these islands. Ever since we came here she studied them, building a database of information around it. We have anti-venom and repellants to all kinds of bites, stings and whatever here at our house. Upon researching the audio and video footage, and the use of her database she could make out what kind of snake it was and thus preparing a serum for you.

The one who brought it to you was yours truly, by boat. Of course I had to be sneaky so I waited for a while. And no, you were not on the verge of death when I planted the case for your sister. That poison inflicted several unique ticks that made it look like you were dying!" Explained Winston.

"Geez, you really look like a mad professor or something when you talk so enthusiastically over someone who got bitten by a poisonous snake." Said Ben, a smile starting to form on his face.

Both Winston and his father started to laugh.

"You should have seen your mother, she was ready to pull the plug on this whole thing several times, and I would be lying if didn't feel the same a couple of times." Said Robert to his son.

"Ah yes, I've had some very explicit words thrown towards me from her, Christine still is a feisty one, just like she was all those years ago. Still, you have some very loving parents' lad, I hope you do appreciate the things they did for you and your sister." Added Winston.

"Don't have any doubt about that Mr. Garcey. They are the best parents in the world." Said Ben truthfully, looking at his father who smiled back at him.

"Good, good... Oh, and call me Winston for Christ's sake, don't make me feel like some old fossil, would you? Now, get out of those shorts and shoes so I can properly inspect you, I also want to take a look where you have been bitten, just to make sure it healed."

"Yes sir!" Said Ben loud as he started removing his shoes and shorts.

His father started to laugh again while Winston shook his head.

*****

"Just lie on this bed over here Kaitlin, I'm going to use the ultrasound to see if we can find something. It's going to take a bit for me to set it up so just relax, okay?" Said Marsha as she attended to the medical machinery next to her.

Kaitlin did as she asked but looked at her with a bit of confusion. "Aren't ultrasounds effective after at least six weeks of pregnancy?" She asked.

Marsha nodded as she heard the question. "Normal ultrasounds yes, but the one me and my brother have developed can detect everything after three weeks."

"You two keep amazing me Marsha, all those years ago you two were already on top of everything, nice to see that things haven't changed a bit." Said Christine who sat beside her daughter.

Kaitlin adverted her attention back to her mother and took her hand. "Mom... Can you tell me about you and Dad? How you two fell in love."

Christine started to blush which made her daughter giggle. "Well, since the cat is out of the bag I suppose I can."

"Aww, you don't have to be nervous Mom... You know I love you and I think it's pretty cute that Ben and me probably inherited the same feelings that you and Dad have for each other." Said Kaitlin proudly as she shifted herself to face her mother.

Christine smiled at her and gave her hand a squeeze before talking.

"You know that your grandfather, our father, died when we were very young. So, we grew up with only Mom looking after us, and in a sort of way your father became the man of the house. We always had been close just like you two, but for us the fire really ignited after your father dropped out of school to go work. He was determined to provide for his family, to provide for his mother and sister, we were his number one priority. Your father is the one that paid for my studies, for my clothes and everything else. I started to see him not as my brother anymore, but as my man, my husband sort of... I was falling in love with him more each and every day, and so was he with me. Only problem was that we were afraid to express ourselves to each other, almost like you and Ben did, only we didn't drive apart from each other. And so there we were, deep inside madly in love but on the outside afraid to show our true feelings... And that's when Winston and Marsha came into play.

Your father and I had booked a short vacation by cruise ship for our mother's birthday, to the same place us four were supposed to go to. And that's when our time came to 'find ourselves'. Now, I could go over all the details, but you know from your own experiences what we went through. In the end we got together, as a couple, a brother and sister deeply in love with each other."

Kaitlin was listening with her full attention when something came to her mind. "Wait... Does this mean that Grandma...? Does Grandma also know about you two?"

"Yes honey... Grandma knows, she was the one that managed to contact Winston and Marsha to set everything in motion, don't ask me how since she refuses to tell us... Mom had suspected our love for each other since we were toddlers just by observing us. She didn't care that it was considered wrong for brothers and sisters to love each other, she only wished to see us happy and if that meant us being together, then so be it. She always told us the exact same thing when she watched both of you play and do things together, and I guess she had been right once more." Explained Christine.

"Wow... So, when did we came into play? When did you two decide to have children?" Asked Kaitlin again, still curious as ever.

Christine started to blush again before speaking. "Kaitlin... You were conceived on that very island all those years ago... The love between us was so great that we acted upon it. I always wanted children, ever since I was a little girl and your father thought the same way. I guess in the end it's like mother like daughter, and like father like son for our family."

Now Kaitlin started to blush heavily, thinking about the fact that she and her brother aren't much different than their parents.

Their talk got interrupted by Marsha who was ready setting up the ultrasound machine, she shifted the monitor next to it so Kaitlin and Christine could also see it. "Are you ready Kaitlin?"

Kaitlin shifted on her back again. "More than ever Marsha, do your thing!" She said excited.

Marsha nodded and started applying gel onto her belly and smeared it around until that area was covered with it. She then placed the scanning device gently onto her and started searching for any signs of pregnancy.

Kaitlin and Christine held hands again as they waited, their eyes glued on the monitor.

After a few minutes she held the scanning device on a particular spot. Marsha turned to Kaitlin with a bright smile. "Congratulations sweetie, you are going to be a mommy!" She announced happily before she pointed at the monitor.

Tears weld up in both Kaitlin and Christina's eyes as they looked at the monitor, seeing a small but strong sign of life where Marsha was pointing at.

Kaitlin turned to her mother again. "Mom! I'm going to be a... Mom!" She said proudly as her tears streamed down her cheeks.

Christine got up and pulled her daughter into a hug. "Congratulations baby... I'm so happy for you and Ben!"

They held onto the hug for a while before Marsha mentioned that she still had to wipe Kaitlin's belly clean. Christine in her excitement had totally forgotten about the gel which resulted in a stain on her shirt. The three of them started to laugh.

Christine then left to change shirts. As Marsha was cleaning Kaitlin she got another question from her regarding the diary that she had found.

"Say Marsha, what was that diary from Joanna Sterling all about?"

Marsha smiled. "Oh that thing, well she had that small diary on her when we 'kidnapped' her and her brother. We decided to let her keep it, knowing that there was a possibility that she would write in it, and writing she did. After they got off the island we asked her if we could keep it for future 'contenders'. She wrote everything in such high detail that it was a perfect object to change siblings' minds on their feelings. If they read about the love between them without any boundaries it will act as some sort of boost to help other siblings accept the feelings easier instead of denying them. I think it also helped you a bit, didn't it?"

Kaitlin started to blush as she mentioned it. "I... I guess it did in some kind of way... What happened to them? to Joanna and Alec."

"Another happy ending, they now live on the other side of the planet, continuing their lives as a married couple. Joanna still works as a biologist, just like I did and Alec uses his handy hands as a carpenter. Together they have three children, two boys and a girl." Explained Marsha.

Kaitlin smiled at her. "I'm glad that they found their way too... Do all your uh... 'Clients' keep contact with you after their 'treatment'?"

"Those that wish to keep contact yes, some rather keep things more private and that's totally understandable with us. Though we do prefer to keep in touch with each sibling couple." Answered Marsha.

"I think me and Ben don't mind to keep contact with you two, just like our parents do. In some sort of way, you two are grandparents of our child too, at least that's how I see it." Said Kaitlin to her.

Marsha smiled again and took Kaitlin's hand. "Thanks for those kind words darling, words like those mean a lot to me and my brother. And I like to keep contact with both of you too, you two were something else. I think I've never seen such a cute sibling couple before!"

The two woman chatted for a while longer before returning to the living room of the house. As soon Ben and Kaitlin saw each other again they ran into each other's arms, Kaitlin emotionally revealing to him that she is indeed pregnant with their child which was not really a surprise to Ben. They then both cuddled up outside together, watching over the ocean and the island they were on for a full month, the island that changed their lives forever. They looked forward to return home and to start paving the road towards their future.

The Collins family spend time with the Garcey's for the remainder of the day, they chatted, had an incredible dinner and a relaxing evening before all of them agreed to catch sleep after a day full of excitement. Kaitlin and Ben shared a room together, but tonight they were too tired to make love properly so they kept it to a minimal. Ben did make his sister cum with his fingers and so did Kaitlin to him, the rest of the night they cuddled and talked until they fell asleep.

The next morning the four of them said their goodbyes to Winston and Marsha, it was time for them to return home, time for them to spend their lives together as they wanted to. Winston took them to the airport with his helicopter, giving his final goodbyes before they boarded their plane back home.

After a two-hour flight they landed in the city close to their hometown. Finally, after a long month of nothing but sand, trees and water Ben and Kaitlin were back at their home, their cozy and warm family home. Although a chapter of their lives had ended, they would always remember what happened on that island and what it brought them in the end, it gave them the true love they sought for so long and a family of their own.

*****

"Oooooh myyyy Gooodddd! My lovely bed, you have no idea how much mommy has missed you!" Said Kaitlin as she let herself fall backwards onto her king-size bed.

Ben chuckled as he brought in his sister's suitcase, the one their parents had stored at the Garcey's since they didn't need them at all. "I thought that that spread sleeping bag was enough for both of us, guess we are way too spoiled over here."

"You can always sleep on the floor if you want, but your sweet sister over here has to catch up with a lot of beauty sleeps!" Responded Kaitlin as she rolled around.

"Sure Ms. Princess, but after you have taken this stuff off me, where do you want it?" Asked Ben as he waited with her suitcase.

"Over there, husbando!" She said jokingly.

"Oh, husband! I like that word coming from you 'Wifey'!" Responded Ben to her words.

He placed her suitcase where she showed him before turning around, wanting to leave his sister's room to get his own stuff. He then saw that Kaitlin closed the door and turned herself around, blocking his way with a naughty grin on her face. Slowly she walked up to him seductively before she stood in front of him, looking up to meet his eyes.

"Now if I do remember, little brother, someone had won himself a 'massage'?" She purred with a foxy tone.

"I do, you have something in mind, my dear sister?" Responded Ben just as playful.

"I do..." She said quietly before pushing her brother so that he fell onto her bed. She quickly straddled his lap and sat on top of him like a queen. She then let herself fall over, her impressive bust and already hardened nipples digging into her brother's chest. "I was thinking about a full body, fucking massage, Little brother... I want to fuck today and make you cum hard." She whispered into in his ear.

Ben then threw his hands onto Kaitlin's ass and smashed his mouth against hers, unable to resist his older sister any longer. He furiously kneaded her bubble-butt as their tongues battled in their mouths, fighting over every bit of saliva to taste each other. Ben's cock got rock-hard rapidly and before he knew it, it was sawing up and down between her ass.

Kaitlin moaned loud as she felt her brother assaulting her ass, his strong hands kneading and mauling away at her soft flesh while his cock left a burning sensation as it rubbed up and down her ass. Her pussy started to moisten instantly from the intense feeling.

Suddenly the door to Kaitlin's room flew open.

"Honey! Do you know where your brot'-" Said Christine before she stopped herself.

The siblings stopped what they were doing and slowly turned their heads towards the door at the same time, red from embarrassment.

"Oh you two!" Said Christine with a smile before she started to giggle. "Don't let me stop you two from making some good old fashioned love! Maybe I need to find out where that father of yours is myself too!" She said excited before stepping out of the room and slowly closing the door. "Have fun, but clean up the mess you make!"

The door then closed again. The siblings turned their heads and busted out laughing as soon their eyes connected.

"This sure is something else!" Said Ben to his sister.

"It sure is, but this isn't little brother!" Responded Kaitlin before mashing their lips together again once more.

They started making out just as furiously before they were interrupted. Kaitlin was now grinding her wetted pussy against her brother's nether region which made his cock bounce back and forth because of her ass that pressed against it. Ben at the same time pushed his hips up and down slightly so he was dry-fucking her as their lips and tongue's kept on assaulting each other.

After a few minutes he pushed himself and his sister off the bed and separated the kiss. They both breathed heavily and kept their gazes locked onto each other. As if their minds were linked psychically they started to undress like they never did before, almost ripping off their clothes from their bodies without ever losing their sight off each other.

As soon they were naked Kaitlin jumped back onto her brother which made them fall back onto the bed again.

They started to make out instantly, feeling each other's sweaty, naked bodies grinding together. Kaitlin's large breasts and hard nipples jiggled and pushed against her brother's chest while her now soaked pussy clasped its lips around his cockhead.

Ben had fallen in such a way that his cock was perfectly lined up with his sister's cunt. His cock prodded against her moist, tight opening a couple of times before the tip slid inside. Kaitlin let out a yell as she felt her brother entering her aroused pussy that was on fire, slowly but surely he slid further and further into her well lubricated hole.

"Oh fuuuuckkk Ben!" She screamed as he filled her up. Ben too moaned loud as he felt his sister's cunt grasping his cock inside of her. She was hungry for him, waiting to be ravished by the man she loved.

Just to tease her he fucked up into her a couple of times before pulling himself out.

EenViezeVent
EenViezeVent
3,419 Followers