A Siblings Love Tale. Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is the second part of the dare?" I asked

"I will tell you after you have completed the first part." she informed me.

She climbed up onto the bed next to Jessy who had been last in line. I went over to stand behind Judy, my legs had started shaking a bit. This was much more than I had ever expected. These were my sisters. Touching and eating their pussies was one thing, even though that was also forbidden, this was another thing entirely. I stood there hesitating, not sure I could follow through, when a hand pressed up against my back and another came round and grabbed my cock. I looked over my shoulder, it was Jason, he had come to guide me.

"Jason, I am not sure about this, it isn't right!" I exclaimed

He stepped around me, keeping my cock firmly in his grip, he looked me straight in the eye and said "This is what we all want, most of us had no idea that it was going to happen since it was the triplets secret, but we have all come to want it just as much as they do."

He stepped back, moved his hand down to my ass cheeks and gave them a gentle squeeze. Then he pushed forward causing me to take a step closer to Judy and he guided my cock towards her pussy. As soon as the head made contact he let go of my cock and used his hand to part her pussy lips slightly allowing an easier entrance. I could see that she was already damp, obviously excited about what was about to happen. Jason pushed on my ass a bit harder pushing the head into her tight warm hole. Once the head was in he stood back and left me to do the rest on my own while he watched. My other sisters were also straining their necks to see what was going on.

"Remember to be gentle," Sammi said, "She's still a virgin."

I froze in position "A virgin, I am about to take my sisters virginity" These words rushed through my mind in a single flash. This thought had not occurred to me until now when she said it.

Sammi noticed my hesitation, she climbed off the bed, came over to me and turned my head to look at her. It was at this point that I realized I had been staring at my cocks head buried just inside Judy's pussy.

"John, Sweetie, Look at me." my eyes slowly rose to meet hers. "We are brothers and sisters, yes, but we do all love each other so much, this makes sense. Could you honestly tell me that you will find a love greater than what we have here?"

"I guess not." I replied

"Take a moment to think about this, what we are doing here will only make our love for each other stronger. What mom and dad taught us about family values will keep the bond strong, no matter what happens." she explained "Which will make it easy for us to forgive each other if anything goes wrong."

I could not fault her logic, so I nodded and turned to look at where my cock was. Sammi reached down, took hold of my cock and with her thumb she gently stroked Judy's pussy lips. I felt her hand on the small of my back give a gentle push, as my cock went a little deeper, Judy gave out a moan which was a mixture of pleasure and pain. At the same time as Judy's moan, Sammi released the pressure on my back which I took as a cue to stop there. After a short pause, giving Judy a chance to get used to the pain, Sammi reasserted the pressure on my back, moved the hand that was holding my cock a little closer to the base giving extra length for penetration.

The next time Sammi released the pressure on my back, I stopped, but Judy had made a decision to get this over with; she pushed back hard against me. Her pussy slid all the way up my cock till it made contact with Sammi's hand which she quickly pulled away allowing Judy to slide her pussy all the way up till her Butt cheeks were right up against my body. Sammi gave Judy's bum a gentle reassuring rub and then left my side to resume her position in line.

Judy told me to keep still for a minute so she could get used to my now harder than steel cock inside her soft, warm, wet pussy. After thirty seconds had passed, she said I could start moving, so I slowly started pulling out and then pushing back in. I did this ten times as per instruction, but with the way my cock was feeling inside there and the fact that the "Inside there" was my sisters pussy, it was hard to keep track of how many strokes I had done.

As I finished, Jason walked up next to me, in his hand he was holding a damp face cloth. He went down on his haunches and gently cleaned the blood off my cock, it was almost as if he was treating it like a very brittle china cup.

Next in line was Val, she had one of the hottest asses I had ever seen, even dressed it was hard to keep ones eyes off it. Seeing it bent over like this with her mostly shaved moist pussy under it just calling out to be invaded, made it so much easier to stick my cock in her than it had been with Judy.

Or so I thought.

Although soaking wet, wetter than Judy had been, Val was tighter. She wasted no time, as soon as she felt the head of my cock slip into her, she pushed back with an almost silent scream. Val was also a virgin, which is what I had pretty much expected of her as she was the shy one with the boys at school. When that beautiful ass touched my body just below my stomach, she immediately pulled forward again and then pushed back. I didn't have to do any work with her, she did it all herself. At the end of the ten strokes, I pulled out, much to Val's dismay as was made obvious by her protesting grunt. This caused the other girls to giggle and made Jason chuckle as he crouched down to clean her blood off me.

Kim's completely hairless pussy was glistening with moisture, listening to and seeing her two sisters virginity being taken had really excited her. Since she walked into the kitchen this morning with her completely shaved pussy, I had been slightly aroused. Now, knowing that I had the opportunity to slide my cock into it, I became extremely aroused.

I stepped up behind her positioning myself to enter her when she suddenly turned around and took my cock into her mouth. She sucked a few times and then removed it so she could tell me how much she wanted it in her. She pulled her gaze from my eyes returning it to my cock in time to see a bit of precum leak out. She stuck out her tongue and licked it off then turned round again. With her pussy wet from her excitement, and my cock wet with her saliva, when I slipped him in it was bliss. My cock tried to slide in all the way, but her hymen stopped it short. Kim wriggled her ass and pushed back hard. That movement on my cock was overwhelming, after five strokes my cock started throbbing like a Harley at full revs. One of Kim's hands shot back and grabbed my ass, pulling me deeper into her.

"Don't you dare pull it out!" she barked.

She wriggled her ass and I could feel something deep inside her pussy rubbing vigorously against the head of my cock. Next I felt finger nails dig into both of my ass cheeks. Jason was behind me, it was his nails. He was trying to make my orgasm more intense. It was helping.

As I shot my load into my sisters pussy, my knees got weak. Jason saw this and pressed himself up against me to help keep me on my feet. I could feel his cock against the crack of my ass. He was really hard, and it felt felt good.

Half way through my orgasm, I felt Kim's pussy start doing some strange things. It was almost as if she were holding my cock with her hand and squeezing and releasing, squeezing and releasing. Except that this felt so much better. When she had finished her orgasm, she fell forward onto the bed, releasing my cock which now had a thin string of cum hanging from the end. Jason once again crouched down, but this time he just crouched there watching as the string grew longer, reaching for the floor as if it were a drunks hand reaching down to try steady the room. Once it released and found the carpeted floor, Jason went about his business of cleaning my cock.

Jessy, Vanessa and Sammi climbed off the bed, came to me and guided me to an empty place where they could lay me down. My cock had gone limp. Sammi went into the bathroom to get a fresh damp face cloth.

When she returned she started wiping and dabbing my face with it. "Rest for a bit" she said to me, laying down beside me.

Jessica and Vanessa positioned themselves on their stomachs, heads propped up on their hands so that they could watch my cock for any new signs of life. Apparently eager for their turns.

"Was it just the triplets who were virgins?" I asked thinking that the other three girls had most probably been with guys at some point or another.

Sammi replied with a question of her own. "Do you not remember me saying that you would have to be gentle with all of us?

I lay there unable to believe what I was hearing, six virgins in one day? Was that possible? With this news broadcasting in my head, my cock started stirring which earned squeals of excitement from Jessica and Vanessa.

I looked at Sammi and asked "How is it that you are still a virgin at twenty six? I mean you are one stunning woman!"

She replied "I have been saving myself for someone special, and none more special than my brother" She glanced up quickly at Jason and said "No offence Jason, even though you seem bisexual, your tendencies run more towards being gay."

Jason looked at her, smiled and said "None taken, I also think that there is no one more special than John." His cock twitched as he said this.

Seeing that and hearing what I just heard brought my cock back to full mast. It was time to continue my quest.

Jessy who had been next in line got on her hands and knees, Vanessa and Sammi maintained their positions so they could get a better view. The triplets, by this time had positioned themselves behind me on the carpet. Before I could bring my cock in contact with Jessy's pussy, she moved forward taking it just out of my reach. She bent down closer to Vanessa's face which had been positioned so she could watch her sisters face while she was losing her virginity. She kissed Vanessa lovingly on the lips, a long lingering kiss that quickly turned into a hot "No holds barred" kiss.

Seeing this aroused me even more. I moved closer to Jessy, having to partially kneel on the bed, and pushed the head of my cock into her. Having my cock in her intensified their kiss, and as she pushed back impaling herself upon me, Vanessa moved with her. She groaned into Vanessa's mouth as her hymen broke. Vanessa pulled away from her mouth long enough to assure her that it was going to be alright. After the customary 10 strokes, Vanessa and Jessy switched places.

Vanessa took Jessy's hand and guided it to her breasts while Jason cleaned my cock. She turned her head to me, gave me a stern look and commanded "Don't be gentle with me." she then turned back to Jessy and continued their intense kiss.

As with all the others, I inserted the head only at first, then keeping in mind what she had said, I rammed my cock home, all the way to the base in one swift motion. I never paused there, I pounded her pussy through all ten strokes, she came on the final one. As I pulled out a stream of cum followed my cock. Vanessa is a squirter. Her cum hit me just above my pubes and immediately started running down into them. The feeling of having a woman's cum, especially my sisters, made me proud that I had managed to satisfy her so intensely, so quickly.

Finally it was Sammi's turn, when I went towards her, instead of getting up on her hands and knees like the rest had done, she changed her current position which was on her side to lying on her back. Keeping her feet on the bed, she lifted her knees and opened her legs in one smooth move, then held her arms up to me. I got on the bed, placing first one knee and then the other between her legs. I slowly lowered myself on top of her not trying to put my cock in her yet. I lay there with the head just touching her pussy. She pulled down on my shoulders, bringing my face closer to hers and she kissed me deeply.

"This is how I want you to take me." she whispered, staring into and beyond my eyes.

If I was not mistaken, Sammi had a much greater love for me than sisterly love. We kissed deeply again, then I moved my head around to the side and started kissing her neck, her ear, slowly making my way down to her breasts. I felt a hand slide in under my crotch, I didn't care whose it was. It started caressing, then suddenly another was on my balls, another rubbing my ass, hands on my back, my shoulders. It was almost like some sort of sexual ritual. I kept sucking, licking and kissing nipples, breasts, chest, stomach, anywhere I could. Then I took Sammi's arm and moved it onto the pillow above her head exposing her arm pit to me. She had the sexiest arm pits I had ever seen. I had been noticing them for quite some time. In a way each of my sisters had an excessively sexy quality to at least one part of their body that really appealed to my idea of a perfect woman.

I moved up from her arm pit to her neck and back to her lips. While I was kissing her I felt hands on either side of my pelvis lift my hips while another grabbed my cock and guided it to the entrance of Sammi's pussy like I had no idea of where to put what.

Once the head was in, someone sat on my ass, forcing me in. Sammi arched her back under my weight and let out a very short, not so quiet scream. Then I felt the weight on my ass get off. Sammi moved her hands to my ass and gripped it firmly, digging her nails into my cheeks. She pulled me deeper into her, I had thought I was deep enough, obviously not. At maximum penetration, she released her death grip and retracted her nails, her hands started tenderly caressing the places where she had inflicted pain.

Suddenly I noticed that hers were the only hands on me, so I took a moment to look around. We were alone. Distantly I heard chatter down the hall, it sounded to me like the others had gone for a shower together. Goodness knows the shower was big enough.

I started thrusting in and out of Sammi, moving slow at first.

She looked me in the eyes and said "You know that since mom and dad died, you and I have basically been mother and father to the others, so it is fitting that we should be left alone in this intimate moment."

"How long have you girls been planning this?" I asked.

"I had no part in the planning, once I saw what was happening, it started making sense to me, But don't worry, I will never deprive you of your pleasure with the others."

I saw the truth of her statement in her eyes and in my mind I saw the logic that she had seen. It all made so much sense, we were going to be one very happy family.

When we finished making love, I asked "What is part two of this dare?"

She propped herself up on one elbow, looked towards the door and yelled "Jason."

--End of part one--

If you enjoyed reading this story, watch out for the following chapters to keep in touch with my incestuous family.

12