A Siblings Love Tale. Pt. 02

Story Info
Brotherly love, the second part of the dare.
1.9k words
4.1
38.9k
30
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/19/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you haven't read the first part of this story, then go read it first.

If you have, then here we go...

*****

Part 2 - The second part of the dare.

Jason walked into the room, clearly he was exhausted. Not much had happened to him in the course of the evening so I could only assume that the events had taken their toll on him mentally more than physically.

"Come sit on the bed, I will be right back." Sammi said as she got up and ran out the room.

I heard the girls in the bathroom go quiet except for one. It sounded like Sammi, but I couldn't be sure.

"How are you feeling?" I asked Jason.

"Wow, what an evening!" he exclaimed "This has been so mind boggling for me, I'm done. How about you?" he asked in return.

"Me too." I said as Sammi came back and sat beside me.

"I have just spoken to the others and it seems we are all in need of a good nights sleep, so the rest will have to wait till tomorrow." Sammi explained "So let's all get to bed."

This was fine with me since I was feeling about as exhausted as Jason looked. I started getting up to go to my room when Sammi grabbed my arm and pulled me back down.

"You are sleeping here." she said.

This also worked for me since I felt I didn't really have the energy to walk. I climbed under the covers and soon drifted off to sleep.

I woke up on my stomach with my arms under the pillow, my head was turned so that when I opened my eyes, I was looking at Sammi's face. She had her arm over my back, her leg was over the backs of my thighs and I could feel her breast against my side with her head on the pillow almost directly above my elbow. I moved, trying to turn over without waking her up but my intention was short lived. She opened her eyes and immediately smiled as she saw me. Her hand, the one over my back, moved down to gently squeeze my ass and she started moving her leg slowly up and down the back of my thighs.

"Morning." She said in a soft voice, almost a whisper, as though this wasn't the first time we had woken up side by side.

Suddenly she got off the bed and as she walked towards the door she said "Oops, can't wear you out so early in the day. I'll go make breakfast. You're going to need it. Thank goodness the triplets birthday fell on a Saturday this year." She smiled again and disappeared into the hallway.

I lay there thinking about the events that took place the previous evening. Neither thoughts of confusion, guilt nor regret crossed my mind. I was feeling content, and anxious. What was the second part of the dare? Did it have something to do with Jason? It must do, why else did Sammi call him when I asked last night.

I only got out of bed when Sammi called. I went to the toilet, washed up and went for breakfast. My detour to the toilet resulted in me being the last to arrive at the table, as I walked in they all looked at me and smiled. That didn't help my feelings of anxiety at all. Breakfast chatter was nothing out of the ordinary, no mention of the previous evening except the triplets saying what a great birthday it turned out to be.

We finished breakfast, cleared the table and went about our Sunday chores which usually lasted a couple of hours, giving us the rest of the day to do whatever we wanted. Our parents had always believed in Sunday being a day of rest, but they had also believed in keeping a clean house, so Sunday's chores were always kept to a bare minimum. My final chore on a Sunday was taking out the trash for Monday collection, so I pulled on a pair of shorts for the occasion.

When I came back into the yard I pushed the button to close the gate and when I turned I saw Jason crouching by one of the flower beds, he was pulling weeds out. From where I was standing I could see his cock and balls just peeking out under his ass. I walked over to talk to him, the closer I got the more hidden they became. As I came up beside him he stood up.

"How are you feeling today?" I asked.

"Well rested." he said looking at me with a bit of a confused look on his face.

"Why the look?" I asked.

"You are wearing clothes at home." He said looking down at my shorts.

"Oh, I have just taken out the trash." i explained as I hooked my thumbs into the waist band and slipped them down over my ass where I let go of them so they could drop to the ground. I stepped out of them and then bent down to pick them up.

As I did this, Jason put his hand on my ass. He started rubbing and squeezing it gently. I stayed as I was for a second or two, allowing myself the pleasure that his actions gave me. When I stood up my cock has hardened just enough to be noticeable. Jason never said a word about it.

"Do you have any idea what the second part of the dare is?" I asked him.

"Not a clue," he said "but I do think it has something to do with me."

"Well what do you say we go in, find Sammi and ask her." I said as I turned to head for the house.

Jason followed me in, Sammi was in the kitchen putting away the last of the breakfast things. I walked up behind her, pressed myself up against her, put my arms around her and gently grabbed her breasts.

"So when are you going to tell me about the second part of this dare?" I whispered in her ear. I felt her nipples harden under my hands. She pressed her ass back against my cock and moved it from side to side.

"It feels like you are ready for it now." She said and pulled away so she could turn to face me. Seeing Jason standing just to the side of me, she reached out and took his cock in hand. It was still soft, but started hardening quickly. "It looks like you are just about ready too Jason."

"So what is it?" I asked.

She turned and walked out of the kitchen, motioning for us to follow, we followed, towards the rooms with Sammi calling the others as we went. When she got to Jason's room, she turned the corner and entered, we followed her in with all the other girls in tow.

"The second part of the dare is for you and Jason to sixty nine." She explained "I figured that since we now understand what Jason is like, you should be his first male."

Jason wasted no time, he grabbed me by the cock and led me towards the bed. He lay down on his back and guided me on top of him. Trying not to stick my knees on his head, I positioned my self above him. He lifted his head, took my cock in his mouth and started sucking on the head gently. I slowly lowered my head and licked the underside of his cock as it lay on his stomach. I felt it twitch.

Never having a cock in my mouth before, I was a bit reluctant. A hand came in from the side, grabbed his cock and pulled it up so it was pointing directly at my mouth. I opened my mouth and lowered myself till the head was just inside. I closed my mouth around it and got my first taste of pre-cum. It was slightly salty, what I had imagined when Sammi told Kim what mine had tasted like. Jason's pre-cum was in no way repulsive, so I started copying, to the best of my ability, what he was doing to me.

Jason placed both hands on either of my ass cheeks, he massaged and squeezed them while he was sucking my cock. I had heard of deep-throat, even looked it up on the internet, but that was not what Jason was doing. I could feel his lips just below the head, and the sucking sensation was not reaching the shaft of my cock. He was inexperienced, but it still felt really good.

After a while, I stopped copying what he was doing and tried doing a few things I had seen on the internet. I released his cock from my mouth so I could wet my lips and rub them up and down the shaft, stopping at intervals while I tried to wrap my tongue around it. When I reached the base of his cock, I hooked one of his balls into my mouth and sucked gently on it. Judging form his reaction, he loved it.

I popped his ball out of my mouth, snaked my tongue back up his cock, closed my lips round the head and gently sucked his cock in. Holding it between my lips I ran my tongue round the head of his cock. I felt it start quivering, so I let it drop out and looked at Sammi who had been bent over watching everything that I had been doing.

"Finish what you've started." She said as she took his cock and put it back in my mouth.

So I continued what I had been doing. Chickening out on a dare was unheard of in our house, even though there had never been dares like the ones we had been dishing and receiving since we started playing last night.

As I rubbed the head of Jason's cock with my tongue, I felt it go from quivering to pulsating. Next thing my mouth was being filled with his sperm. I immediately started swallowing as this was the involuntary reflex when there was something in the mouth. Realizing that it was actually quite nice, I started sucking harder on Jason's cock. The sensations on my cock became more intense, which told me that Jason, enjoying what was being done to him, was now sucking harder on my cock.In a few seconds I felt myself cumming. Jason had no trouble with swallowing what my cock was offering.

When I finished cumming, Jason moved his lips to the tip of my cock and started sucking vigorously, trying to get every last drop of my sperm. The sensation was driving me wild, I started jerking about on top of him. When he felt he had sucked it all out, he let my cock fall out of his mouth. I slowly rolled off him and lay there on my back right on the edge of his bed.

Sammi stood at my side staring down at me smiling.

After a minute or two, she held out her hand, I took it, she helped me to my feet and led me to the bathroom. I stopped in front of the mirror, looked at the reflection of my cock. My brother had just been sucking on it, yet it neither looked nor felt different or wrong. While I had been looking in the mirror, Sammi had started running the shower, now she took my hand and led me in. She washed me as I stood there, not missing a single part of my body. When she finished, I leaned forward, took her face in my hands and kissed her.

"Thank you." I said. She needed no explanation.

The end of part two.

*****

I hope you enjoyed the second part of my story. There is more to cum.