A Siblings Love Tale. Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tomorrow night, but remember that we're only doing this for Jan, not for us." Sammi explained.

"Honey, if he's as big as she says he is I don't think even you'll be able to resist."

"But how do you propose we deal with possible problems?" I asked Aunt Rhoda.

"We have one of two choices." Aunt Rhoda looked down at her lap. "Either we'll have to keep him here, or we'll have to make him disappear."

"Oh my god!" Sammi exclaimed. "That's it, we're not going to do it."

"I'm kidding." Aunt Rhoda chuckled. "Trust me, things will turn out fine."

"I still think we should forget the whole thing."

The next morning Aunt Rhoda phoned Jan to invite her over. When Jan got to the house Aunt Rhoda disappeared for a few minutes. Round mid afternoon Jan was sent home to get something, but when she tried to start her car it wouldn't.

"Do any of you know about cars?" Jan looked round at each of us, we shook our heads. "I'll have to call my dad to come have a look at it then."

Jan called him, and during the conversation she assured him that he either wouldn't see us or we'd all be dressed. We agreed to be dressed when he got here, so we all went to put clothes on.

When he arrived we all went out to greet him, Aunt Rhoda turned on her charm and invited him in for something to drink. No sooner was he inside when all the girls (except Jan) gathered round him and grabbed him. One stuck a sock ball in his mouth, the rest fought him all the way to the family room and wrestled him to the ground. Aunt Rhoda slipped a makeshift blindfold over his head and covered his eyes. The girls made quick work of getting his clothes off, they all gasped at the size of his now erect cock. Even I was dumbfounded. One by one each of the girls got undressed, so Jason and I followed suit.

When they were done Aunt Rhoda nodded to Jan who came over and tentatively straddled her dad's enormous cock. She had had no idea about the plan, but as soon as she saw what was going on she had started warming to it. Sammi tapped her on the shoulder and showed her to keep quiet. Jan nodded and started thrusting her hips, grinding her pussy on her fathers cock.

It wasn't long before Jan's dad started thrusting his hips in response. I could see that Jan was struggling to not cry out, so I leaned in and put my mouth over hers. She kissed me eagerly while still thrusting away. When her dad was obviously ejaculating into her she leaned forward, pulled the balled up socks from his mouth and lifted his blindfold from his eyes.

"Oh my goodness, Jan!" he exclaimed. He struggled to wriggle himself out from under her.

"Oh stop it you prude." Aunt Rhoda shouted at him. You enjoyed it. We all saw."

"But... She's my daughter." He shouted back.

"And yet you enjoyed it anyway." Aunt Rhoda smiled at him.

Jan started getting up.

"Don't you dare get off him Honey!" Aunt Rhoda snapped.

Jan settled down again.

"Now Mr. Prude." Aunt Rhoda was looking at Jan's dad again. "We're all going to let you go and you're not going to do anything except lay there and enjoy the feel of Jan's pussy round your amazingly beautiful cock. Do you understand me?"

All he could do was nod. The look in Aunt Rhoda's eyes was scary.

Aunt Rhoda nodded to the girls who one by one let go of him, ready to grab him again if he showed any sign of struggle.

"Jan, Honey, you carry on doing what you were." She instructed. "Hell, even kiss him if you want." Then she took his hand and lifted it to Jan's breast. "I'm sure you don't need my help with the other one." She said staring into his eyes.

Jan's dad lifted his other hand and closed it over her breast and Jan rode him hard. She pumped her hips till she threw her head back and growled. "Oh My god! Oh Daddy." Then she collapsed on top of him.

He put his arms round her and continued thrusting his pelvis up and down till he came inside her for the second time.

"Now that wasn't so bad, was it?" Aunt Rhoda said stroking his hair. "When you're feeling up to it I'd like to try that magnificent cock of yours." She stood up and went through to the kitchen.

We all followed, leaving Jan alone with her dad.

"Oh my god he's huge." Sammi marveled as she walked in.

"I know, right!" Jessy agreed.

"Size isn't everything." Kim took my hand. "John's is more than sufficient for me." Kim pulled on my arm. "Speaking of which, I'm horny."

"Mind if I join you?" Melanie asked.

"Me too." Lisa added.

"Not at all." Kim said. "The more the merrier."

Kim led me to her bedroom with Melanie and Lisa following behind. She pushed me down on the bed and turned to the other two.

"I need his cock inside me right now, you two do whatever you want till I've cum." She got on the bed and straddled me.

Kim was so wet that she dribbled cum on me before she could even get my cock into her.

"That was so hot, watching Jan with her dad." She breathed as she started thrusting her hips. "I know I said size isn't everything, but seeing someone being violated by a cock that big was incredible."

By this time Lisa was straddled over my head with her pussy on my mouth so I couldn't answer Kim.

Melanie answered instead. "I was so tempted to just push Jan off and ride it myself." She grabbed my hand and guided it to her pussy and started thrusting her hips as soon as my first and middle fingers slipped inside her.

I felt Kim lean forward, although I couldn't see what she was doing, it sounded like she was kissing one of the other two. I guessed Lisa, because for her to Kiss Melanie, she most likely would have leaned sideways.

Kim's orgasm caused me to cum my load, so when she got off me Melanie and Lisa were disappointed.

"Why don't you two satisfy each other till he's good to go again." Kim suggested. "I don't think I've seen you play with each other yet."

"I have." I told Kim. "And it's definitely worth watching. "They are so hot together."

"I'm sold, I have to see this." Kim made herself comfortable so that she could watch.

Melanie and Lisa put on a great show for us. When they were done we all went for a quick shower to get cleaned up and then made our way back to the dinning room.

Jan and her dad were sitting at the table with everyone else. Both Aunt Rhoda and Sammi were doing their best to try his cock for size, but at the moment he wasn't giving in. It took them about half an hour to convince him, by which time all the girls wanted to try it, so it was agreed that he would only insert it into each of them with a maximum of five thrusts.

At first Kim hadn't wanted to try it, but once all the other girls were in on it, she submitted to peer pressure and took her place at the end of the queue.

When it got to her turn Jan's dad got carried away, wanting to relieve himself inside Kim. The rest of the girls pulled him off and sent him to get dressed.

As Jan's dad was leaving Sammi spoke up. "We need you to understand that coming round here in the future is not an option, unless you bring your wife with you."

"But what was today about? What about my magnificent cock?"

"Today happened for Jan. The rest was for our benefit." Sammi said simply. "But you need to understand that this is not a place you can come to to cheat on your wife. She comes with and joins in or you don't come at all. Do you understand?" Then she turned to Jan. "You also need to let him know that he can't use you anytime he wants, it wouldn't be fair on your mom."

"You heard her Dad." Jan said, then she turned and went inside.

Her dad nodded to Sammi to show he understood and left.

"It's such a pity that ended badly." Aunt Rhoda sighed. "I really wanted to feel that thing pulsing inside me as he came. I guess I should have been last in line."

"We still would have done the same, today was supposed to just be for Jan, not for his satisfaction." Sammi still sounded upset by what had taken place. "If his wife had been here, or at least known what was going on then that would have been a different story. Which reminds me." She looked round at all of us, then focused her attention on Jan. "If for some reason she ever does get in on this sex with us thing, she can never find out about what happened today unless she hears it from him. Are we all clear on that?"

We all nodded and vocalized our agreement.

The end of Part 5

*****

As always I hope you have enjoyed following the story. Thank you very much for being a loyal reader. So as not to disappoint, I assure you that there is more to cum. The thing I love about this story is that I have no idea what's coming next, or how much more of it there is.

For those of you who did not enjoy or did not bother to read part two, my apologies to you, I understand that not all of this story is for everyone and I ask that you be understanding. To those of you who rated it with a single star, thank you. One star is better than none.

12