A Sicilian's Torment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You gonna be a good, obedient bitch?" Marco said, pressing the sharp edge of the blade to the boy's balls.

"Yes!" Jaimie shrieked at him in terror. "Jesus. Anything. Just please stop," he begged.

Marco let go and stood up, satisfied. He went back to his chair.

"Now get on all fours and whore around for me. Act like you want me to bid on that bitch ass. You better please me boy."

Jaimie heard the merciless hunger in Marco's voice and rose slowly to his hands and knees. He moved his ass around in slow sensual circles, moaning softly.

"You don't sound a real desperate whore to me boy. Make a complete, degraded street whore of yourself – moan louder, beg me to fuck you real hard."

The slight displeasure in Marco's voice struck terror into Jaimie's heart. He obeyed, deeply afraid of what Marco would do if he pissed him off. He moved his ass, arching his back, pushing his ass out to Marco. He moaned like he had the best cock in the world up his ass giving him the hottest fuck of his life. He moved his ass in slow erotic circles, moving up and down, sideways, like he was riding the sweetest piece of meat he'd ever had inside him. He begged Marco to fuck his hole hard, choke his throat with his cock, use him like a bitch.

Marco made him beg for a long time, while he said lurid things about Jaimie's ass and how hard he was gonna fuck him and how he would make him beg like a bitch for his cock up his ass.

Jaimie's couldn't believe it when he felt his cock straining against the bondage Marco had put on him. It throbbed painfully, unable to get a full erection inside the tight cloth cage.

"Look at that you little whore. Your cock is hard," Marco said. "See what a little bitch you are?"

He laughed softly, looking at the boy's hard cock between his legs.

"Get over here you little cocksucker."

Jaimie shrank from the evil look in Marco's eyes, but he obeyed, crawling between his legs.

Marco ran his big, strong hands over Jaimie's smooth, young body, running his fingers over the helpless boy's hard nipples. Jaimie moaned softly as Marco fingered his nipples, pinching, squeezing, twisting them.

"You love to be treated like a whore, don't you boy?"

Jaimie looked up into Marco's hard, pitiless eyes. He wanted to spit in his face and deny that a dirt farmer dressed up in Armani could seduce him with cruelty. But his hard cock wouldn't let him deny the truth.

He tossed his head back and moaned as Marco bent close and licked his nipples. When his hand slipped between Jaimie's legs, the boy trembled, but he didn't dare pull away. Marco's strong fingers massaged his sore balls while his teeth nipped and pulled at Jaimie's hard nipples, making the boy moan and writhe in pleasure.

Marco's breath was hot on Jaimie's neck as his deep voice whispered into the boy's ear. "You know what little whores like you need to keep them in their place?"

"No Sir," Jaimie said in a trembling whisper.

He pressed his aching balls into Marco's strong fingers, even though he knew they might close into a fist.

"Bitches like you need to drink a man's piss so they remember what degraded little whores they are," Marco said into his ear.

He felt the boy stiffen in his arms.

"You're gonna obey me, right boy?" Marco said, grasping Jaimie's balls without hurting him.

"No, no, please," Jaimie said. "I'll obey." He trembled at the thought of Marco torturing his balls again.

"Good bitch. Get your ass up and wait while I get a glass," Marco said.

Jaimie obeyed and Marco got up, looking down at the whore's trembling ass with barely controlled lust.

As Jaimie listened to his retreating footsteps, he thought of Miguel, who did everything the way he liked it. But Marco was frighteningly different. He was sure his balls would be squeezed to a pulp if he dared to disobey. His cock never got this hard for Miguel. He heard Marco coming back and his throbbing cock got even harder, straining against his tie, punishing him with pain.

Marco put a glass on the floor behind Jaimie, in front of his chair.

"I'm gonna take a piss and when I tell you, you're gonna drink it." He walked up behind the boy, taking his belt off. "Here's what you'll get if you don't."

Marco doubled his thick leather belt and brought it down hard on Jaimie's ass. The boy cried out in pain, and rolled over onto his side, curling up into a ball.

"Get over here on your knees whore," Marco said in a low voice full of corrupt desire.

Jaimie scrambled back to his knees, crying. The Sicilian ordered the frightened blonde to get on all fours in front of the glass. Marco unzipped his pants and took his big, thick cock out.

"Now you're gonna get what all bitches like you need boy," Marco said. He pissed into the glass. Warm, foul smelling liquid splashed onto Jaimie's cheeks as he watched the glass fill with piss in horror, until it nearly overflowed.

"Kneel so your face is right over the glass. That's it, like a bitch about to lick his Master's piss. You are a bitch aren't you boy?"

Jaimie didn't answer. He was overpowered by the strong smell of Marco's piss. He couldn't believe what was happening to him. How could his cock be hard like this?

"Answer me when I talk to you boy," Marco said, running the leather belt across the welt he'd made on Jaimie's ass. "I get pissed off when my bitches don't answer me. You don't wanna piss me off do you boy?"

Oh my God, no, Jaimie thought. "No Mr. Cirelli Sir," he said.

"Then answer me boy. You're my bitch, right?"

Jaimie nodded his head miserably. "Yes Sir, I'm your bitch," he said, too afraid to say anything else.

"Good whore," Marco said, sitting down. He looked down at Jaimie between his legs.

"Start licking the piss off the sides of the glass."

Jaimie pressed the tip of his tongue to the side of the glass, tasting the horribly bitter taste of Marco's piss.

"Let me see that tongue boy. Move it all over the glass like you love the taste of my piss, bitch," Marco said, enjoying himself.

He watched as Jaimie's pink tongue trailed slowly along the outside of the glass, making the boy grimace as the taste spread in his mouth.

"You like it boy?" Marco said, looking at the misery on Jaimie's face.

Jaimie panicked. He didn't know what the right answer was.

"Yes Sir," he said, hoping to escape Marco's thick belt.

His answer was just what Marco needed to hear. Before the night was through, he would make a total, begging whore of the boy.

"You see what you are now? Look at you. On your knees with your ass up in the air like a bitch licking a man's piss."

"Yes Sir," Jaimie said.

Tears came to his eyes as he licked the horrible taste of Marco's piss. He was terrified because he knew the Sicilian would demand that he drink it.

Marco stood up. "Look what I got for you bitch," he said.

He saw the greedy hunger in Jaimie's eyes when the boy looked up and saw his nine and half inch, thick cock.

"Listen to me real good boy. You're gonna pick up that glass and drink every drop. If you do it good, I'll let you suck my cock."

He came a step closer to Jaimie, letting the boy see the thick leather belt in his hand.

"If you piss me off, I'll whip your ass and make you scream ‘til you can't scream no more. Got that whore?"

Jaimie nodded, his throat suddenly too tight to speak.

Marco crossed his arms, looking down into the boy's frightened face.

"Drink boy. Don't you dare spill a drop," he said.

Jaimie dropped his head and cried like the lost boy that he was. He squeezed his eyes shut and said a silent prayer. Not even in prison had he been forced to sink to this depth of shame. He looked up at Marco hoping for pity, but only evil danced in dark amusement in his demonic eyes. The boy licked his dry lips and picked up the glass. Some of the gold liquid spilled over his trembling hand to the floor. He shot a terrified glance at the cruel Sicilian, but he said nothing, waiting.

It had to be now, or Jaimie would lose his courage. And God only knew what Marco would to do him if that happened. He brought the stinking glass to his mouth and tilted it to his lips. A river of vile, bitter liquid spilled down his throat. He wanted to throw the glass to the floor, but he didn't dare.

‘"That's it you whore. That's all you're good for, is to drink a man's piss and take a thick cock up your bitch ass," Marco said, watching the boy's throat work.

Marco went on, telling Jaimie how he was gonna keep him for his bitch and use him like a whore and fuck him until he dreamed of nothing else but serving him. The horrified boy swallowed mouthful after mouthful of piss, until, an endless time later, the glass was empty and Jaimie's face was streaked with tears of shame.

Marco was breathing hard, trembling with depraved lust after seeing Jaimie submit to him completely like that.

"Good bitch. You did real good. Time for your reward," he said. "Crawl over here boy."

Jaimie crawled to his feet. When the boy looked up, the sight of Marco's thick cock puckered his asshole and made his throat go dry. He had to be at least seven inches around with thick veins running up and down the length of it.

Marco twined his strong fingers deep into Jaimie's hair, pulling his head back painfully.

"Open your mouth whore," he said, pressing his thick cock against Jaimie's soft, pink lips.

"Good bitch," Marco said, moaning in pleasure and sliding his throbbing cock into Jaimie's hot mouth.

Scared or not, Jaimie liked nothing better than the feel of a thick cock filling his mouth. He took Marco's huge tool into his mouth until he felt it touch the back of his throat and held it there, relaxing, fighting his choke reflex. The taste of Marco's piss was strong in his mouth, but his cock was rock hard, straining painfully against the bondage of his tie.

The feel of Jaimie's lips wrapped around his aching cock filled Marco with a savage need that would only be satisfied when he exploded deep inside the boy's tight hole. The bitch tried to pull back but Marco held him there and fucked his face so hard his balls slapped against Jaimie's chin. If his strong hands hadn't been holding Jaimie firmly by the hair, the force of Marco's thrusts would have thrown him to the floor.

After a long time, Marco relented and held his monster cock against the back of Jaimie's painful throat, halting his breathing. The boy panicked, and beat his hands against Marco's thighs, but there was no escape from his strength. Finally Jaimie surrendered, and let Marco use his mouth like a pussy.

"That's it boy," Marco said, fucking Jaimie's face in hard, cruel thrusts. "You're my bitch now. I fucking own your whore ass. Relax. Let me fuck that beautiful face."

Jaimie was terrified, but his cock throbbed uncontrollably as Marco fucked his face violently, slamming his hips into his mouth, again and again. He knew Marco had claimed for his own. The Sicilian's brutal violence satisfied the barely understood hunger that raged inside him, a hunger that Miguel's kindness could never reach.

Marco suddenly pushed Jaimie back, making him fall to the thick carpet.

"On your back boy. I'm gonna give you what all little bitches like you need," he said, looking down at Jaimie's hard cock.

Marco kicked his shoes off and undid his pants, revealing his muscled legs as his trousers slid to the floor. He stepped out of his pants and kneeled between Jaimie's legs and slid his finger into the boy's mouth. When Jaimie had lubed his finger, he slid his finger into the boy's hole.

"That's nice boy. This whore hole is hot and tight. Look at that. Your bitch hole is closing tight around my finger boy," Marco said, sliding his finger in and out of Jaimie's pulsing hole.

Jaimie writhed on Marco's finger, moaning as he pressed his thick finger in and out of his hot ass. His cock throbbed desperately inside the tie, sending waves of pain through him as he bucked up and down on Marco's finger inside him.

"You want me to fuck this whore hole boy?"

Marco slid his finger out of Jaimie's hungry hole. He spit on his cock, lubing himself for the boy. He pressed the thick head of his cock against Jaimie's hot hole, teasing the bitch.

"Come on boy, tell me how much you need a thick cock up your whore ass," Marco said, licking and sucking Jaimie's nipples.

"Yes, please," Jaimie begged breathlessly. "Please."

"Please what boy?" Marco said, teasing Jaimie's hungry hole with his hard cock.

"Please fuck me. Please. I want your cock inside me," Jaimie said, moaning and pressing his ass into the thick head of Marco's cock.

"You ready boy? Is this bitch hole ready for me to pound it good?" Marco said, fingering Jaimie's nipples.

Jaimie moaned softly and lifted his ass to meet Marco's cock. He was ready. So fucking ready.

"Oh God, please, yes Sir. Fuck me, please," Jaimie said, writhing his ass shamelessly, hungry for the feel of Marco's thickness inside him.

"Put your legs up for me. That's it bitch, show me that boy pussy," Marco said.

"You want this whore?" he said, rubbing his wildly throbbing cock against the boy's tight hole. "You want my hard meat pounding into this dime size hole?"

Marco couldn't wait any longer. He pressed the head of his swollen cock against Jaimie's tight hole. The boy's hole resisted, but Marco pressed insistently into Jaimie, and he was rewarded with the feel of the boy's incredibly sweet hole wrapping around his aching cock.

The boy cried out and tried to escape Marco's thick cock, but Marco was too big and fast for him. He pinned Jaimie to the floor with his legs wide and almost over his head.

"No you don't boy," he said over Jaimie's cries, fighting to hold still and give the boy's hole a chance to let him in.

The boy whimpered as Marco inched deeper and deeper inside him. The pain seared into Jaimie, cutting through his fear and terror and becoming something else, a dark pleasure he'd only dreamed of.

Finally, all nine and a half inches of Marco's throbbing meat were inside the boy's tight, hot hole. Jaimie's whimpers of pain turned to moans and gasps as unbelievable pleasure whipped through him. Marco pulled back and slowly sank himself into Jaimie's hungry hole again.

"This hole is so hot and tight boy. I could fuck a sweet whore hole like this all night," Marco said, pumping Jaimie slowly and groaning sweetly as he sank himself into the boy's hole again and again. He fucked him slowly, wanting to see Jaimie enjoy it and make a total whore of himself.

"You like it boy?"

"Yes Sir," Jaimie said, panting and writhing on Marco's cock inside him. "But please Sir, my cock hurts so bad. Can I take it off? I can't come like this," he said.

Marco slapped Jaimie's face hard.

"Who said you were gonna come whore?"

"Oh God," Jaimie moaned, realizing Marco meant to leave him desperate and hard. He writhed on Marco's thick meat, his aching cock throbbing in punishing pain.

"You want me to stop boy?" Marco said, pumping his pulsing hole.

"No Sir," Jaimie said, groaning desperately.

"Tell me what you are boy," Marco demanded, fucking Jaimie in earnest now, pulling all the way out and sinking into him. His balls slapped Jaimie's ass over and over again. His thick black hair fell across his face.

"Your bottom bitch, Sir," Jaimie said with shameless abandon. He was so close to coming, but he couldn't.

"This hole is so fucking good boy," Marco said, moaning and fucking hard into Jaimie's writhing ass. "Here I come boy. Take my load bitch," Marco said and thrust himself violently into Jaimie one last time and shot his load up the boy's aching hole.

Jaimie bucked up and down against Marco's hard body, desperate to have release, but he couldn't. He writhed and moaned helplessly, his bound, throbbing cock punishing him with pain.

Marco fell over exhausted, and smoothed the hair from Jaimie's sweating face. "This is only the beginning boy," he said.

"Maybe next time, if you earn it, I'll let you come," he whispered into Jaimie's ear.

Marco got up and sat in his chair, his long legs stretched out. He motioned to Jaimie to sit at his feet. He tilted his head back as the boy rolled over onto his belly and curled up next to his feet. Tonight Marco had claimed Jaimie as his property. Now he would train him to be a complete, obedient serving bitch.

12