A Side Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,942 Followers

A moment later, a small triangle of red cloth fell to the floor between Annie's feet. Julie groaned and pushed the strings lower. She let go of them and the bikini bottom hit the floor.

"See, that wasn't so hard," Annie said with a shiver.

"The hell you say," David whispered. "I could drive nails with it right now."

Julie giggled and Annie looked over her shoulder. "That I want to see," she said with a grin.

"The word painful comes to mind quickly," David said with a lopsided grin.

Julie giggled. "I could kiss it and make it better afterwards."

"That would almost be worth the pain," David said with a chuckle.

"Now, about this gate at the cemetery?" Annie asked as she closed the Velcro strips inside the cloak to hold it closed.

Julie's eyes grew wide and David laughed. "You mean go out the way we're dressed." Julie asked a few seconds later.

"Shall we go?" David asked as he stepped around Annie and took both their hands.

Annie shivered and Julie groaned softly. "I... I... I..." Julie stammered and then groaned again. "I need to close up the house and clean up some of this stuff."

"David, you get the French doors, I'll get the sliding doors, and we'll clean up later," Annie said, suddenly taking charge for some reason.

"But... but... but..." Julie protested.

"We'll both grab your bare butt on the way out," Annie replied with a wicked grin. Julie groaned but didn't reply.

*****

David had an old car from the early seventies. It was a big convertible with bench seats. He was driving, Julie sat next to him, and Annie was next to the door. David had his arm around Julie's shoulder, his hand cupping her right breasts as the pulled through the gate at the cemetery.

Annie sat sideways facing them slightly, the cloak open but piled in her lap. The breeze around the side of the windshield had the left upper side of the cloak blown open. Her left breast with its puffy nipple was exposed to the night air, not to mention any eyes that might have been around.

David took a left and followed a winding road toward the oldest part of the cemetery. Short headstones gave way to scattered crypts and the street lamps became older and dimmer. Julie giggled and climbed up to sit on the back of the seat. Her hands came up and covered her bare nipples.

Annie joined her a moment later and pulled Julie's hands down. Julie giggled again and then laughed as a gust of wind billowed the cloak open wide. Annie was still trying to gather it in and cover up when the car turned into a side road between two rows of crypts. There were no streetlights here but the full moon was very bright. The reflected headlights from the marble crypts made things even brighter.

There was a chain across the road and David stopped the car. He shut off the lights and shut off the motor. He looked up at the two young women and then joined them. "That star thing you were talking about is past the chain," he said as he looked around.

"With the full moon, this place doesn't look all that spooky," Julie, whispered.

"Then why are you whispering? Afraid of waking someone up?" Annie asked with a grin.

"Why were you in such a hurry to get wrapped back up in that cloak?" David asked with a like grin. "It not like there is anyone about besides Julie and I."

"The I part of that sentence has me shy shall we say." Annie replied and then kicked off her high heels and stood up in the seat. A stray breeze fluttered the cloak. She steeled herself not to grab the edges of the opening.

The wind fluttered the cloak again and she shivered as she moved her hands to the sleeves, well away from the front of the garment. "Mother Nature is my bitch tonight. I'll let her decide what is shown and what's not," she whispered as she turned around and leaned her butt on the top of the windshield, placing her hands on either side of her hips.

David grinned. "I'd be careful about making claims on Ma Nature. She can be a bitch all on her own when she wants to be."

"Ain't that the truth," Julie said as she stood up. A gust of wind caught her skirt and blew it up. She squealed and tried to get it back down where it was supposed to be.

Annie laughed. "Nice show but it didn't last very long."

Julie stuck her tongue out at her best friend and then scrambled over into the back seat as Annie made a lunge at her. David laughed as another gust of wind blew the skirt up again. Her bare ass was almost close enough to kiss as it did.

"Damn, I missed my chance," he said as Julie sat down on the narrow shelf above the back seat, her feet spread wide for balance.

Annie laughed as another gust of wind played with the hem of Julie's skirt. "Climb back there with her. I have a feeling Mother Nature will give you a better shot at kissing something far better than her ass."

David grinned as he spun around and stepped over into the back seat area. "I wonder what that could be," he said as he went to his knees on the seat.

Julie gasped as he leaned forward. His head was only a foot or so from her pussy. He took a deep noisy breath through his nose. "Something sure smells good," he whispered and then licked his lips.

With a whimpering groan, Julie leaned back and placed her hands on the edge of the trunk lid. "Come on Mother Nature, do your thing," she whispered and then giggled as she moved her feet wider apart. She rocked her knees in and out several times and then groaned at her own naughtiness.

A gust of wind swirled through the car and three things happened. Annie's cloak billowed out exposing her body, Julie's eyes opened wide at the sight of her best friend stand there in the open completely naked, and Julie's dress blew up exposing her bare wet pussy to David's eyes.

David's head shot forward and he planted a kiss on Julie's smoothly shaven mound, Julie gasped loudly and started to move her arms. Then she groaned loudly as David took a lick up the center of her slit. She gasped again as his tongue touched her clit and then she had her hands on the back of his head as he rolled it around slowly.

Her long drawn out moaning groan made Annie grin. "It's that good, huh?" She asked and then laughed.

"Oh hell yeah," Julie said loudly a moment later, her knees moving wider to give David more room.

Annie couldn't see what David was doing because of the skirt but from the looks crossing Julie's face, he was doing it right. With a grin, she stood up and walked over to the driver's door. The cloak was open but she pushed both edges back even farther, until they were behind her shoulders. Naked, she stepped on the top of the door and then stood up using the windshield for balance.

She looked around and then down at her best friend. Julie had her eyes tightly shut and she was chewing on her lower lip. Annie was surprised she had not came big time by now. As far as Annie knew, her friend had not fooled around all that much. About then, Julie let out a soft yell and lifted her hips, hunching against David's face as she came hard.

"Get you some," Annie whispered as she stepped cross to the top of the crypt next to the car. The marble felt almost cold on the bottoms of her feet. She walked toward the main road along the top of the crypt and then stepped across to the next. She went from crypt to crypt until she reached the road.

The wind built higher the farther she went. The cloak was billowing out to her right side. She turned to her left and looked around. There were clouds off in that direction. Was there a storm blowing in, she wondered. The weather reports from earlier hadn't mentioned any.

She turned and walked back the way she came and the wind seemed to drop and was just a light breeze by the time she was back to the car. David was sitting in the back seat and Julie was straddling his lap. They weren't moving so Annie walked on to the end of the crypt and looked around.

The white granite, five-pointed star was much as she remembered it. It seemed to almost glow in the moonlight. She had never seen it from this angle before. I looked like it was all one piece of stone and big enough for someone to lie down on. She didn't remember it as being that big but then again she hadn't been very big as a child.

Julie letting out a long drawn out soft yell made Annie turn around. Her friend was now sitting with her back to David, her hands on the back of the front seat and her head thrown back. Her eyes were closed tightly and her lips were parted. There was a look of absolute lust on her face as her body rocked up and down slowly.

Annie grinned as she realized Julie was indeed getting her some. A big gust of wind grabbed the cloak and almost pulled Annie off balance. As it was, the collar was choking her as the cloak whipped in the wind. Not thinking, she reached up and opened the clip that held the collar closed. The pressure on her throat was gone and so was the cloak. It had been jerked out of her fingers and blown off the crypt.

"Oh shit!" Annie said and moved over to look down for the cloak. Being naked with the cloak around her neck was one thing but without it, she suddenly felt very exposed.

The cloak was lying in a pile next to the post holding the chain in the next lane over. She knelt down and looked for a way to climb down the side of the crypt. The sides of this one were smooth but the next one over had some kind of relief cut in the side that would give toe and finger holds. It was only about six feet to the ground but Annie didn't want to jump down barefooted.

Moving to the next crypt, Annie turned around, squatted down, and felt with her right foot for a purchase on the relief. She found a toehold and added weight to it as she moved her left foot over the edge. The smooth top to the crypt didn't give her anything to hold on to, so she had to keep her weight forward.

Her Left foot found a toehold only slightly lower than her right foot but she was two feet lower than she had been. She felt lower with her left foot and found another purchase. Her hips were almost flat with the roof of the crypt and she would have to straighten up to go any lower. Without a handhold that seemed tricky.

Annie lifted her upper body to lower her right leg. Her hands slid along the smooth surface as her butt went back. The next thing she knew, she had to straighten up quickly and push off with her feet as she started to fall backwards. She landed on grass and staggered backwards. She didn't fall but she did run into the crypt across the way with her right shoulder.

She was rubbing her shoulder when a gust of wind blow down the lane. She looked around to where the cloak had been but it wasn't there. As she walked toward the chain the moonlight seemed to be dimming. She looked up and saw clouds making a halo around the moon. "That's odd," she whispered as she reached the chain.

The cloak was now on the edge of the star. Annie stepped across the chain and then froze, as there was a flash of lightening and a very loud clap of thunder. Looking up, she saw the clouds swirling around the opening that showed the moon. It looked as bright as earlier but the clouds were black and threatening.

Annie hurried toward the cloak but the wind carried it across the star. As she reached the star, lightening flashed again and the thunder was even louder than before. She stepped up onto the star and a lightening bolt hit an old dead tree at the back of the graveyard. The thunder was defining as Annie dropped to the stone surface of the star. It was warm against her naked body as she wiggled forward toward the center.

A flickering light made her look up. The dead tree was on fire. Lightening struck it again. Annie gasped at the defining sound of the thunder as she rolled over on her back and lay still. She was in the center of the star. Lightening didn't strike in the same place twice, she thought as she opened her eyes. When had she closed her eyes? The bright flash of the lightening hitting the tree, her mind answered.

The bright clear moon was directly above her and the black, yellow, and gray clouds were a whirling maelstrom around it. The circle of clouds was closing in on the moon. "What's happening?" Annie asked the moon above loudly.

She did not expect an answer and she got none. She turned her head and looked at the burning tree. It was above her head at one point of the star. Looking down along her body, she could see the front of David's car between her feet. Julie and David were nowhere in sight. She looked up again. The circle of clouds was close to the edge of the moon.

With all the stuff going on, Annie felt strangely calm. She should have been scared out of her mind just from the lightening hitting so close. She should have been scrambling to get back in the car. So why was she laying here so calmly, staring up at the moon?

Something was nagging at the back of her mind. Something important that her mother had told her long ago. Something that hadn't made sense at the time. Then she remembered. Five points will make you whole and all things shall be right.

Without even thinking about it, Annie moved her arms out until her fingers were pointed at the end of the star arms on either side of her. Her feet moved out and her toes pointed at the bottom two points of the star. The car with David and Julie in it was between her legs. Her head was toward, point number five and the burning tree.

She looked up at the moon and waited. She wondered for what? A few seconds later, she heard Julie yell in ecstasy. Annie started to laugh. Here she was all laid out on a stone alter with all hell breaking loose and Julie was coming her brains out.

A few seconds after that, Annie let out a yell of her own as a full-blown orgasm of a supper magnitude hit her sex like a physical blow. The orgasm raced along her nervous system, hot sensuous energy flashed to her hands, feet, and head. Then there was a blinding flash as five rays of light rose high above and became one. That intense beam hit the moon and shattered into millions of colored light rays headed back toward the earth.

Annie blinked twice and the clouds were gone. The moon seemed even brighter. Then is when the full impact of the orgasm hit her and her body curled up in a ball around what was left of it. It consumed her mind, body, and soul.

*****

With a soft groan, Annie rolled over on her back. She was confused when the moon wasn't directly above her. It was halfway to the horizon to the west. With a jerk, she looked for the burning tree. It wasn't ablaze. In fact, there wasn't even any smoke. It just looked a little charred. Then is when she remembered it had been charred when she was a child playing here in the cemetery.

She looked toward her feet. The car was still there. She remembered Julie yelling as she came. That is when she got hit with an orgasm of her own. Where had it come from, she wondered as she slowly sat up. Her head swam for a second and then she felt fine. It took her a moment to get to her feet. She felt stiff and there were sore muscles that had no reason to be sore.

Swaying a bit, she turned and looked in the direction she had last seen the cloak. It was lying on the grass a few feet past the star. She walked to the edge of the star and looked down at it. She giggled and then she started to laugh. She laughed so hard she had to sit on the edge of the star. Her mother had given her the cloak when she had left for college the first year. According to her mother, the cloak had been in their family for hundreds of years.

Suddenly, Annie wondered if her mother had ever worn that cloak naked in this graveyard on Halloween. That thought cut her laugh off sharply. "What the fuck just happened?" She asked aloud.

"Hey! Are you alright?" Julie asked from behind her.

Annie looked around. Julie was standing up in the car. The lace blouse was rolled up above her boobs and there was no sign of the skirt. With a grin, Annie stood up. "I'll tell you about it later," she said as she stepped over and picked up the cloak.

Flipping the cloak over her shoulder, she walked around the star and headed for the car. "But then again, maybe I won't," she whispered to herself as she stepped over the chain. The events that had happened around and on the star were slowly fading from her memory like a dream.

She hung the cloak over the door and tried to open it. It opened but barely enough for her to get one leg at a time through the crack and then she had to step on the seat to do that. As she stepped up, she saw Julie was again sitting with her back to David on his lap. Her eyes were closed and she was chewing on her bottom lip as she rocked back and forth.

Annie shut the door as best she could, with a slamming sound. Julie's whimpering moans paused a second and her eyes opened. She smiled at her best friend and then sighed as her hips started to rock again. As her eyes closed, Annie moved to the middle of the front seat and threw one leg over the back of the seat and then the other. She sat down on the seat back and grinned. There was quite a squishing sound coming from under Julie and her face was only a few inches from Annie's sex.

"This should be interesting," Annie whispered as she reached out with both hands and pulled Julie's head forward until her nose touched Annie's mound.

Julie gave a jerk and then moaned long and loud as her tongue shot out and licked Annie's clit. She kept right on licking as her hips rocked faster and hard on David's lap. His dick buried as deep as it would go in her tightly filled pussy.

Annie groaned as her friend licked her clit. It felt so good as an orgasm started to rise almost immediately, even though she had just had one on the star. Or had she? Had she fallen asleep and dreamed all the crap from earlier? Julie's flicking tongue soon drove all thoughts of the star from her mind.

*****

Nine months later, Julie was married to David and had a baby girl early on a Sunday morning. An hour later Annie also gave birth to a baby girl. What were the odds? When and how had Annie gotten pregnant? She hadn't had sex with anyone, except oral with Julie, since the night in the cemetery. It was all very strange.

But there were now two more baby girls that would be best friends forever.

TxRad
TxRad
5,942 Followers
12