A Silent Dictator

Story Info
Pandora's human form-Pandoraje (Pan-door-auge).
1.2k words
3.83
14.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dien
Dien
28 Followers

He sat there admiring her beauty. He felt working for a singer was an honor. Especially, one of her status. People started wars over this woman:

Arguing about what level of beauty she sustained or how well she could sing or play an instrument.

It wasn't only the teenagers that fought over her, but people in their early twenties to late fifties of both sexes fought. Lesbians and gay lovers' relationships broke under the weight of her power.

Many believed God had sent them their savior. Others believed she was the higher power that brought them to Earth.

Every word she sang brought forth flocks of people from every corner of the world. People spent money they did not have to hear her, see her or have a sense of being with her.

They called her Pandoraje. She unleashed the true animal in people. Something completely uncontrollable, but what was it? What was she?

He sat on the hot leather seat in the back of the limo. He ignored the hot, sticky air that engulfed him, for he believed it was his nerves.

His eyes scanned her body from her three inch high-heeled boots, up her luscious tan thighs, to her skirt, and up to her chest. The shirt she wore was hardly a shirt at all: Thin strips of cloth wrapped around her plump breasts and nipples. He looked up further and met her beautiful green eyes. She starred at him, piercing his unworthy soul.

She shifted and rolled up the window in front of them that divided reality and fantasy.

"This is what you want?" She said.

He looked into her eyes and watched them turn blood red. Pandoraje slipped her hands between her thighs, never taking her eyes off his.

"Take what you want."

Without thinking twice he leaned over to her and slipped his hand up her silky smooth thigh and under her skirt. He heard her breath out heavily.

"Not afraid to get your hands wet, are you?"

He grabbed her hips and pulled her forward so that she laid on her back.

"Don't stop until I scream."

That was far from dirty talk. It was a command.

He lifted her skirt and rubbed the outside of her wet panties. He could see that she was ready. Her swollen clit pulsed. Her obvious desire instantly made him hard.

He pushed her panties out of the way and drank the sweetest milk he had ever tasted. He licked her clitoris so swiftly that Pandoraje almost lost her cool.

He licked faster and without any clue his long slender finger slipped inside her making her back arch.

"You're so wet, you're so-."

His cock was so hard he could barely stand it. He began to stroke it to relieve some of the pain that she easily started.

Pandoraje lunged forward and ripped his shirt off scratching his back. He let out a soft cry and felt his dick pulse. She looked at him and slowly licked the blood from her sharp black fingernails.

Pandoraje lifted his head and kissed him mixing come and blood with her tongue. This was too much for him. He wanted to make her scream his name. He needed release. He needed to come.

She unzipped his black slacks and massaged his cock reveling in his moans. Her eyes turned a deeper red.

"Take it now."

Immediately, he ripped her clothes off of her so that he could see. Her perfect breasts, her milky pussy, her silky skin...

She looked at his cock. The size, the girth. It impressed her and made her wet. She was in control and made him believe he was. It was all too easy for her. No one can resist their animal instincts. No one.

He looked at her and never left her eyes. In one quick thrust he was inside her. He felt her clench around his cock and he felt his world was crumbling.

He fucked her as hard and as fast as he could, trying his hardest to make her scream. A sigh bubbled from her throat and she leaned forward with her mouth wide open. He looked to see fangs barred and ready.

It did not scare him. He kept at what he was told. As he fucked her she scratched his back and sunk her fangs into his neck, gorging on his sweet blood, but not too much...he wasn't finished and she wasn't finished with him.

She tossed him onto the open floor of the limo.

"You know no bounds. Let me have what is inside of you: Blood, energy, soul..."

She got on her knees and straddled him, hanging and dripping onto his hard cock. He pulled her down and again he was inside her. Pandoraje moaned and sighed but never let a scream cross her lips.

She softly sang into his ear:

"Take me and I'll take all of you. With my mind you shall be seduced. Blood, energy and soul unfurled. Slowly I shall take over your world."

He pushed her hips back and forth, faster and faster. His nails dug into her hips drawing blood. His eyes went blood red and his veins were easily visible across his entire body.

His moans became louder and he couldn't take it anymore. Still riding him, she bit into a vein popping out on his chest. He screamed and finally came. His hot cum shot inside and dripped from between her lips all the way down his shaft.

He wanted to stop. He finally released but he wouldn't stop...he couldn't

"Fuck me. You're not finished here. I'm going to drain you dry."

Despite hypersensitivity, he had to keep going. Every word from her luscious pink lips was a command to be obeyed. "Stop. We're here."

The limo stopped in front of a huge white building with people waiting to see Pandoraje; common people, millionaires, billionaires, even other singers, and rappers, actors, and actresses, The Queen of England, the President of the United States and so many more were all there for her. None were immune to her power.

Pandoraje stepped out of the car in nothing but her boots. The crowd starred at her in awe. Men began to get hard in the crowd and the women were wet.

"Fuck each other. For it may be your last fuck."

Instantly, the crowd broke out into a world wide orgy screaming Pandoraje's name.

She called her "pet" to come out of the limo.

She pulled him by the hand and walked through the crowd watching, listening. Every cry and moan of her name made her wet. It was all about her. This was her world. She could do whatever she desired.

"Stop! Hear me now. This is no longer a free thinking society. I am your God now and you will worship me," everyone mindlessly nodded, "If you feel a free thought trying to seep from your lips, then slit your wrists and while you die, drink your blood."

She did not ask. She told them. They were her slaves and her pawns in taking over the world.

The crowd awaited desperately for another word to drip from her beautiful plum lips.

She whispered to herself, "I have this world wrapped around my finger. Now let's see what Pandora's box has in store for us."

"Bow to me my slaves."

In three swift waves, the crowd was on its knees screaming her name and it filled her. They would never be saved. They knew not of life, death or love for each other. They were her lovers and slaves. For everyone is a slave to their animal instincts. And now all that mattered in the entire world was all they knew...Pandoraje.

Dien
Dien
28 Followers