A Simple Case of Restitution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carl spent the next few days impatiently waiting for Wednesday to roll around. He just couldn't believe what happened; it was so impromptu and unexpected. It was also one of the most exciting sexual experiences he'd ever had. He spent hours fantasising about what happened and what might hopefully in the future. As the days drifted by, he began to have doubts as whether Lorna would actually turn up for their next session, it was almost too much to hope for.

Carl would have been reassured if he could read Lorna's mind. For the most part, she too was excited at the prospect of spreading her thighs for him. There however were the odd times that she had some misgivings about what she'd done and what she was going to do, but managed to overcome them. She began to think about her wardrobe and what was good to be seduced in. Not finding any suitable lingerie in her bedroom draws, Lorna purchased a scarlet red bra and panty set. From her wardrobe, she settled on a black skirt and took the hem up an inch or two to sharpen it up a bit. She then added a cream top cut just low enough to show off her breasts. She spent time trimming her pubic hair after deciding not to shave them off completely. She inspected her pale legs in the mirror contemplating whether her thighs were too big, they looked better in jeans than in the flesh. Monday and Tuesday nights, she hit the streets in her running shoes hoping to tone her legs up a little, in the mornings she worked her arms and shoulders with her son's dumbbells.

By the time Wednesday afternoon came around, Lorna was nervously excited. Her panties were damp from sexual arousal as she struggled through the last few hours of work at her desk. By the time she arrived home, she was ready for a cold shower. She cooked a meal for Gavin and then retired to her bedroom as he ate, the privacy enabling her to make the call to Carl. He was pleased to hear from her and relieved to confirm that she was still coming over to his house, they agreed the sooner the better. Lorna showered again and donned her uniform; once again she stood in front of the mirror and assessed her looks. After a few minutes, she gave up and reminded herself it was impossible to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. He'd just have to accept her as she was.

A few minutes later, Lorna pulled up outside Carl's house. Her heart was beating erratically as she walked to the front door and knocked on it. A few seconds later it opened, they stood and stared at each other for a long second before Carl stepped back and invited her in. The lights in the lounge had been dimmed, on the coffee table stood two glasses and two bottles of wine, one red; the other white.

"You're all prepared." Lorna commented as she walked into the middle of the room.

"The only way to be. Would you like a wine? I've red or white" he asked.

"Mmmm, probably a red I think."

She watched as he poured two glasses from the open bottle and handed one to her.

"Here's to good sex." she said touching her glass on his and then raising it to her lips.

He grinned, "And plenty of it."

"Amen to that. Where shall we do it? We could start here and move to the bedroom later." she suggested sitting down on the couch.

He joined her on the couch and they grinned awkwardly at each other, Carl gazed into her big eyes and got a sudden dose of the guilt's. Was it right to take her body and use it as payment for her son's actions?

"Look, are you sure you wanna do this?" Carl asked. "You don't have to if you don't want to, you can walk out that door without doing this and we'll just call it quits."

Lorna leaned back and looked at him for a few seconds; she placed her half empty wine glass on the floor and clasped her hands nervously.

"I'm here with you because I wanna be. If I didn't fancy you I'd be somewhere else for sure. I think you're a sexy man and I like you a lot. I came here tonight to get laid good and proper, and if I don't, I'll bloody well graffiti your garage door. How about, 'Here lives a lousy lover?'

Carl laughed and held his hands high in surrender, "Okay, I give in."

"I should think so, and it better be good."

"I should warn you that I'm a little out of practice." he commented.

Lorna took his glass from his hand and placed on the floor beside hers, "That's no excuse; it's just like riding a bike. Once learnt, never forgotten. Anyway, I'm sick of talking about it."

Lorna leaned over and placed her lips against his, they sucked on each others lips before their tongues touched. Without breaking the kiss, she manoeuvred her body to lie across his lap and then pulled him in tight. They stayed like that for a time just kissing the minutes away; she could soon feel his erection growing beneath her. She was pleased when his hand began to explore her breasts over her top and then slide under it to caress her nipples. His hand then moved downwards to explore the outside of her thighs, she felt her skirt being lifted upwards and then the pleasure of his hand on her bare skin as it slipped upwards and cup her panty clad buttocks. As his hand moved around towards her pussy, Lorna rolled onto her back in anticipation of his intentions. She felt excited as his hand moved up the inside of her thighs and stopped at her panties. Carl left his hand still against the silky warmth of her pussy and the softness of her thighs. He then ran his forefinger up and down her pussy trying to part her lips through her panties, but the material was too tight. Raising his hand to her waist, he slipped down under her panties and through a forest of curls to find her damp lips. His fingers slipped between them and curved around into her sopping pussy. Lorna pushed against his hand as his fingers slipped upwards to her clitoris and began tweaking it.

"Jeez, that's so good." she whispered while slipping her top over her head.

Reaching behind her, she unzipped her skirt and pushed it down over her hips and kicked it over her feet.

"I brought this just for you, do you like?" she asked running her hands over the silky material.

"Very nice, but it'd look better on the floor."

"Very predictable." she replied rolling back on his lap to face him to kiss him.

Carl ran his hand over her smooth shapely thighs, like many men he admired a fuller figure, the thin catwalk models did nothing for him even though women would give their eye teeth to be just like them. He slipped out from under Lorna and let her settle down the full length of the couch. Kneeling on the floor near her head, he kissed her as his hand roamed over her breasts and down between her thighs. He moved his face from hers; then ran his tongue down her neck to her breasts and traced the line of the bra. Sliding the shoulder straps down, he eased her breasts out and began suckling on them in turn. He felt her hand on the front of his jeans searching for and finding his cock. Lorna was thwarted as his mouth left her breasts and began working down her stomach to her panties, his cock now out of reach. She lay still in anticipation as he kissed the inside of her parted thighs; he then gently coaxed her into the sitting position and moved between her legs. Lowering his lips to her thighs he worked his way up towards her panties, she moved forward on the seat to be closer as his tongue finally reached her pussy. It was warm and musky as his tongue explored the thin taut material. Lorna let him tease her for a while and then became frustrated wanting his tongue inside her. Pushing his face gently away, she stood in front of him, his face in perfect line of her panties.

"Take them off." she ordered. "Or shall I go home?"

Carl grinned as he reached up with both hands and slipped her panties down the curve of her thighs and let them drop to the floor. He stared at the thick triangle of dark curls that hid her lips, her thighs opened slightly as he ran a finger up her thigh and slipped it between her lips. She let him explore her for a few seconds and then asked him to stand as she slipped her bra off and dropped it. They stood toe to toe kissing, he ran his hands over her body as she removed his shirt and disposed of it. Her hands moved to his belt and undid it along with the zip of his jeans. She pushed his jeans down and then felt for his cock and stroked it. Sitting down on the couch, she pulled his cock close and took it deep in her mouth and began to suck him.

After a few seconds she looked up at him, "How putting it in me first and then give me a licking afterwards?"

"Yes ma'am."

Lorna pulled away and leaned back on the couch, she pushed her buttocks forward as Carl knelt down. Taking his cock in his hand, Carl slipped it between her hair covered lips and stroked her clitoris with the head; then moved it downwards and slipped it slowly into her warm entrance. He watched as the head disappeared, pulling back he pushed in again, this time she took half his cock, and the next all of it.

Lorna pushed back against him and laughed. "Mmmm, boy, have I waited a long time for this. It feels sooo good to have a cock in there again."

She lifted her legs and wrapped them around his waist and pulled him in tight, his thighs slapping noisily on her raised buttocks each time he pushed into her.

"That's one nice cock you've got there." she said after a while.

"Thanks, your pussy feels pretty good too."

"I was gonna shave it for you."

"Glad you didn't, don't much like them shaved completely."

"I'll remember that for the future. How'd you like to lick my pussy for a while?"

Carl reluctantly removed his cock from her pussy and then lowered himself to a comfortable position. Using his fingers, he parted her full lips and slipped his mouth inside them, his tongue searching and finding her clitoris. He sucked it deep into his mouth and flicked his tongue across underneath it. He felt her tensing up as he worked it.

"That's nice, real nice." she whispered.

He released her clitoris and sucked on her lips and getting a mouth full of hairs in the bargain. He again opened her lips with his fingers and then slipped his tongue deep into her opening, finding his nose on her clitoris he began gently rotating it as his tongue continued to explore her insides. He then lifted his mouth to concentrate on her clitoris; he inserted a finger inside her and placed gentle upward pressure.

"Ooh shit, that's just right, fuck that's good." she panted.

Lorna lay back to enjoy her pussy licking, it was certainly one of the better ones she thought to herself, especially for a first try. She liked his cock inside her too, it nice and hard and a good length.

She moved a hand downwards and eased his finger out her pussy just a little, "That's better." she said, "Just there and a little harder. Yes, you've got it."

She ran a hand through his thick hair as he worked on her and it wasn't long before she felt an orgasm on the way, she let him continue for a while longer and then pushed his head away.

"Don't let me cum yet; tease me a little like I did to you the other night. Put your cock back in."

Carl raised his cock to her pussy and slid it all the way before easing back out again; he rubbed the head against her clitoris for a few seconds and put it back inside her again. For the next few minutes, he moved inside her with long slow stokes. His hands roamed her body and playing with her breasts and clitoris.

"It's licking time again." she said.

Carl again removed his cock from her pussy and lowered his face to her clitoris. He teased her by flicking his tongue across it before settling down to lick it properly. His finger slid back inside her to find the place that she liked. Immediately she began to move her pussy against his face. His hand caressed her thighs and buttocks as he toiled. Every now and then, he removed his face from her pussy and used his thumb to maintain the momentum on her clitoris. When he sensed that she was close to reaching an orgasm, his tongue never left her clitoris.

"Ohhh. Don't let me cum yet, get ready to stop." she whispered.

As he got ready to move away, her hand suddenly pulled his face back to her pussy, a sudden change of mind he thought as he began to work on her again. His face was soon covered in her increasing wetness. So slippery was it that he had to concentrate on not losing her clitoris from his mouth as she moved against him. Then Lorna moaned and raised her buttocks high off the couch, Carl moved with her and maintained his rhythm with finger and tongue as she shuddered against him. She hissed and sighed as her pleasure racked her body.

A few seconds later, she relaxed back on the couch with her eyes closed and a big grin on her face. Her thighs were still spread wide just inches in front of his face. He could see her gapping pink lips through the matted hair, her clitoris standing proudly in the middle. He leaned forward and flicked his tongue over it causing her to jump.

She laughed and pushed his face away, "No more, it's too sensitive just after I've cum. Shit, I didn't wanna cum just yet. Been so long I couldn't control myself."

"It wasn't because of my great pussy licking skills?" he asked.

Lorna laughed, "Nah, you're not that good."

"Oh well, I won't bother again." he commented in a sulky voice.

"That's not the attitude; you should consider it a challenge to improve your technique."

"Don't think there's enough time, I've only got five more lessons."

"Mmm, that's true. But if I thought that you've got some untapped ability, I might extend my lessons past the six."

Carl looked up at her smiling face and smiled, it was the first real indication that there more to this arrangement than met the eye.

"How about giving me a tour of your bedroom, it'll be more comfortable there." she asked.

Carl stood and reached out for her hand to help her up from the couch; instead she took hold of his semi hard cock and eased herself to a standing position. He turned her around so that she was facing away from him and then directed her towards his bedroom. She pulled back the covers and knelt in the middle of the bed as he climbed in.

She rolled him onto his back, took hold of his cock and began to stoke it.

"Now what's happened here, it's gone soft on me." she commented.

"That's because you're not very good at it." Carl suggested with a grin.

"Really?" Lorna asked as she gave his cock a good squeeze. "Just remember I'm the one who's had the orgasm, now I'm satisfied, do I really care about you?"

"Oops."

Lorna lowered her face and took his cock into her mouth, she carefully moved around between his legs so that she could use her tongue just under the head. It only took seconds before his cock was hard and ready for action again. She slipped her mouth off his cock and ran her tongue up his navel and chest. Their lips met at the same time as her pussy lips slid over his cock, it was just a question her Lorna pushing back and her pussy was again full. She sat still on his cock and used only her pelvic floor muscles for their pleasure. She lifted her lips from his and looked down at her lover.

"This is good fun." she commented.

"Mmmm, I sort of agree." Carl replied.

"Why sort of?"

"Well, it's more business than pleasure for me."

Lorna sat up and wriggled her pussy on his cock. "You might think that, but your cock's is telling me something different."

"That's the trouble with you women. You're always reading into things that aren't necessarily true."

She laughed, "You're full of shit; you know that?"

Carl grinned and rolled Lorna onto her back; he pushed her thighs up onto her chest and placed her legs over her shoulders. Leaning forward, he pushed deep inside of her and felt his cock touch her cervix.

"Ooooh," she moaned reaching down and grasping his buttocks. She then laughed. "I could get to like this."

She pushed him away from her and then pulled him in tight, the slap of their bodies echoed around the bedroom. Carl repeated the exercise a few more times before Lorna lowered her legs from his shoulders and lowered them to the bed.

She pulled his head down and kissed him, "It's too hot and you're getting heavy."

"Sorry." Carl whispered as he rolled offer her.

She turned her back on him and snuggled in backwards, reaching down between her parted thighs, she guided his cock back into her. Once he got into a rhythm, her finger slipped forward to her clitoris and rubbed it gently. Deciding that it wasn't worth the effort, she withdrew her hand and closed her legs as his arm slipped around and fondled her breasts. Lorna grinned as his cock slowly massaged her insides; life was too short to go without sex. Carl was a good lover and he seemed a good guy. It was a good combination and they seemed to click. Hopefully something good would come out of it.

"You okay back there?" she asked after awhile.

Carl laughed, "I'm getting worn out."

"Well fill me up then, I like the feel of it."

As Carl began to pick the pace, Lorna placed a pillow between her knees to stop them rubbing under his onslaught. He found the position stimulating with the underside of his cock following the upward curve of her pussy. Lorna rocked back and forth as he moved faster and faster, and then suddenly without warning felt his warm cum filling her pussy. As he began to relax, he pulled her in close and held her. Seconds later, she could feel his cock shrinking inside her and then slip out of her. She felt the warmth of his cum running down her buttock and onto the bed.

"It's your bed, you can lie in the wet patch." she commented.

"Don't care."

"Spoken like a true man." Lorna commented as she rolled onto her back and looked over at him.

He grinned as he kissed her on the lips and took her hand in his; then they lay quietly deep in their own thoughts. A few minutes later, Lorna's stomach growled audibly.

"Sorry, hunger pains. I haven't eaten since breakfast. Too worried about coming here."

"Well, there's a nice little restaurant round the corner. We could take a walk and have a bite to eat." Carl suggested.

"Wow, a real restaurant. Do you know how long it's been since of eaten in a nice restaurant?"

"I'd be good to take you, there's nothing worse than eating alone at a restaurant."

"It'd be like date." she replied.

Carl laughed, "Only difference is that we've done the sex thing before we've eaten."

"Mmmm. If it's a nice meal, I might let you do it again when we come back." she suggested reaching down for his sleepy cock. "We could buy Viagra on the way, that's if you think you'll need it."

"I think a plate of oysters and good steak should do the trick. Lets take a shower together; it's big enough for two."

Minutes later, they stood toe to toe under the steaming hot shower. Lorna took the soap and began to rub Carl all over. He stood with eyes closed enjoying the attention, first his chest and stomach and then his shoulders and back. Turning him around, she knelt in front of him and soaped up his now withered equipment. She then placed his cock in her mouth and sucked gently as she continued soaping up his thighs legs and feet. Carl grinned as he felt himself harden once again, Lorna dropped it his cock from her mouth and stood before him offering the soap. He took the hint and began to return the favour, spending more time that he should in the more interesting contours of her body.

Lorna smiled up at him, "Having fun?"

"Just making sure it's done properly."

"They've been done properly, I can assure you of that." she replied shifting his hands onwards.

Fifteen minutes later they were dressed and walking down the front path, Lorna paused at looked back at the garage.

"I'm really sorry about the door." she commented.

Carl looked over at her with a tilted head and a smile. "If the consequences were meeting you, I'm glad he did."