A Simple Country Drive

Story Info
A casual drive in the country leads to much, much more.
2.9k words
4.42
22.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Living in a rural area has its hang-ups, I know, but it also has its advantages. Beautiful countryside, lots of fresh air, and friendly neighbors are just a few of those assets. But, I never really fully realized the friendliness of some of the inhabitants…that is..until that

Fall afternoon when I decided to kill some time by taking a leisurely drive down some of the country lanes.

After about an hour driving, I found myself traveling down an unfamiliar road, with beautiful fields and barns dotting the landscape. Caught up in the scenery, I failed to notice, like many females do, that I had failed to fill my gas tank before setting out. It was the sputter and slowing of my car to a halt along the country road that brought the fact starkly to my attention. Disgusted with my own stupidity, I climbed from the car, staring frustratedly at it for a moment, hands on hips, a frown wrinkling my brow, silently willing the machine to life once more. Needless to say, that didn’t work, so with a resigned sigh I began to walk down the road, in hopes of spotting a farmhouse where I could at least call for assistance. Yes, yes, I know…. I should carry a cell phone, but on that particular day, I hadn’t wanted the bother of anyone calling me. I had wanted to remain invisible for a short while.

Walking down the road for about twenty minutes, with no farmhouse in sight, I began to wonder if it would have been wiser to have tried another direction. At just that moment, however, I heard the chugging buzz of machinery approaching along the road I had just walked. Stepping to the side of the lane, I waited, anxious now for any human contact and, hopefully, assistance. Within moments, a large green tractor appeared. Driving it, a rather large, muscular man, dressed in jeans, tight tee shirt and beat up looking cowboy hat. Drawing abreast of me, the driver slowed the chugging tractor to a halt, and killed the engine. The sudden surrounding silence left by that void seemed somehow louder than the churning motor.

Stepping closer, I waited silently for my rescuer to speak, letting my eyes roam a bit freely over his features. I got the impression, though very politely, that he was doing the same. His face was dark, weathered a bit from his days laboring in the sun, and a faint stubble of day old beard covered his square cut face. His eyes, oh…. The brightest blue I had seen in a long time, echoing the blue of the autumn sky around us. I privately was impressed…handsome, rugged.. and just a faint sheen of fresh perspiration over his brow under the brim of his hat… I could feel my body respond to the sexy image he posed.

“Having trouble?”, he drawled, lifting his hat to run his fingers through his hair, then wipe the dampness from his face.

“Er.. yes, “ I stammered, feeling that tingle inside me expand at the timber of that sexy voice, and the sight of his short salt and pepper hair.

I have a thing, I suppose, for salt and pepper hair… it’s so sexy on a man, especially one who is trim and fit, not trying to hide his age, but graciously accepting the years and experience life has given him.

“I ran out of gas”, I said in a rush, fully expecting to hear his jeering response to my stereotypical reply.

Thankfully, however, the expected response was not forthcoming. Instead, I was rewarded with a very natural, sexy smile, exposing even white teeth between luscious looking lips as he said, “Hey, It happens. Why don’t you hop up here with me on the seat, and I’ll take you to the farm and we’ll get you some gas to get home on.”

A smile spread across my face, my more lighthearted mood restored at his suggestion. I felt a blush of heat flushing my cheeks, as well as a sudden gush of wetness between my thighs. Not only would I be able to get home later, but I was also going to experience the sweet thrill of being close to that warm and handsome body, sitting behind me on the tractor seat .

Taking his outstretched hand, I awkwardly levered up the side of the huge tractor, and found myself nestled quiet comfortably on the padded seat, between two warm, hard, and oh, so sexy thighs.

Reaching round me with his arms, he grasped the steering wheel, and cranked the engine, which sputtered into instant roaring life. I felt surrounded by his heat…arms on either side of me, legs pressing against my outer thighs. I must admit, I was aroused, and could feel my nipples hardening in response to the movement of his body encompassing me.

As we made our way along the road, I was acutely aware of every movement of his body. The bouncing of the large tractor caused me to brush continually against him, and the rutted road offered ample excuse for me to press back against him slightly, in pretext of being afraid of loosing my seating on the cushion before him.

We didn’t speak, since the roar of the tractor motor made it almost impossible, and I became intensely aware of the sensations his nearness were causing. My nipples swelled even more in response, and a slow, steady throb had begun between my thighs. What would it be like, I wondered, to feel this body over mine?

Suddenly, a particularly large pothole had me almost tumbling from my perch, and his hand moved round me in response, saving me from the tumble. His hasty clutch had placed his hand upon my stomach, just under the swell of my breast. His heat burned into my body, and I instantly felt almost helpless to the reactions my body were experiencing. My hand moved to cover his on my stomach, urging silently that it remain there. I needed that touch at that moment. I am sure he could feel the pounding of my heart, and my rapid intake of air, judging from the sudden hardness I felt pressing against my bottom. Just to reassure myself I wasn’t dreaming his response, I very fractionally pressed back into him, my bottom pushed closer to his groin. Yes… I hadn’t imagined what I had felt growing there, and my eyes closed in silent satisfaction at the knowledge.

I became aware of the movement of his hand there on my stomach, flexing gently, and then slipping just a fraction higher, until his thumb rested just under the swell of my breast. I then felt him very gently begin to brush his thumb along the underside of my breast, the sensation so soft and sexy I had to close my eyes in pleasure at his touch.

I almost cried aloud in disappointment as his hand left my body, and I was jerked back into reality as he wheeled the tractor into a very expansive barnyard. Pulling up close to the barn, he silenced the motor, and without a word, helped me down from the heights of the tractor onto the ground below.

Not knowing what to say, and so heated by this time I felt speechless, I silently watched as he followed me to the ground, standing close beside me, and looking into my eyes with a silent smile.

Looking deep into those wonderful blue eyes, I felt as if I were drowning in the heat disclosed there. Still silent, he raised his hand to cup my cheek and turned me to him, lowering his face to mine. His lips brushed mine softly then withdrew, as he gauged my reaction. Smiling once more, he lowered his mouth to mine once more for a more heated, probing kiss as my arms moved up his shoulders to tangle in his sexy hair.

By the time this kiss ended, his body was pressed close to mine, his arms tight around me, mine still tangled in his hair. I had never felt like this before. This was a total stranger, and yet I felt a bond and need for him I had never felt with anyone before. I knew, in that moment, that I would surrender whatever part of me he desired.

Stepping back, he slid his hand down my arm to grasp my hand, fingers linking with mine.

“Come on”, he said softly, and turned to enter the barn door.

I willingly followed, still warm and half dazed from the power of his sensual kisses.

Leading me to a stall filled with fresh, sweet hay, he pulled me close against him, his groin pressing into mine, his hands holding my hips close as he kissed his way down from my ear and throat to the neckline of my scoop neck , stretch top. With one smooth move, his hands lifted the hem of my top, over my head and discarding it in the hay. His mouth continued to press ever more heated kisses to the flesh of my chest, making their way down to press against the tops of my full breasts, riding high in the lacy, underwire bra.

My hands had found their way under the hem of his tee shirt, and were slowly sliding up his body, savoring the smooth , hard warmth of his skin, and tickle of his chest hair under my palm. My fingers found his nipple and lightly raked over it, making it pucker and harden, and elicting a gasp of pleasure from him onto my skin.

Stepping back a moment, he lifted his tee over his head, and it followed the path of my wayward top. Another swift movement had the front closure of my bra undone, spilling my heavy breasts out into his waiting hands. I moaned at the heat of his touch, and trembled at the brush of this thumbs across my hard a swollen nipples.

My hand moved down his stomach, first unsnapping the top of his jeans, then moving down to cup his hard member in my hand, gently kneading him through his clothing. His hips rocked in response, and I was filled with the uncontrollable desire to taste him.

Dropping to my knees before him, I slowly lowered his zipper, the back of my fingers dragging seductively down the length of his hard cock as I inched the zipper lower.

With a tug, both jeans and shorts fell around his ankles, and he stepped free, kicking them to join the other discarded items of clothing in the corner.

I took a moment just to relish the sight of him then. Beautiful cock, thick and strong, hard and waiting expectantly. I could see it jerk slightly as the blood throbbed along it, engorging the head, causing it to darken to almost purple, a tiny drop of moisture gathering at the tip.

I slowly slid my hands up along his thighs, testing the strength and power of them, then moving around to grasp and squeeze his buttocks, kneading gently and trailing my fingers down along the crack of his behind.

Close to his body now, I could smell his heat, and the musty sweet smell of his sex, making my mouth water in expectation of sampling its delights.

Taking his balls into my palm, I began to gently roll them in my fingers, and moved my head down to slowly, lightly trace my tongue along their contours.

His hand moved to the back of my head, fingers tangling in my hair as I proceeded to slide my hot, wet tongue up along the underside of his hard shaft, all the way to the head, where I slowly circled the rim with my willing tongue. I relished the soft moans and gasps he graced my actions with, and felt his hips slowly rocking into my touch.

Moving back to the head of his swollen cock, I dragged my teeth gently across the head, savoring the soft texture and the heat and hardness hidden there. My tongue slid gently over the tip, catching his leaking essence, and savoring his taste flooding my mouth. His taste was heavenly, a bit sweet, making me hunger for more.

My lips then slowly slid down to encompass the head of his cock, sucking gently, my tongue lathing the entire head, then sliding him deeper into my mouth. The heated head of his hard cock raked along the roof of my mouth as my tongue continued to swirl over and around the shaft. His hands tightened in my hair as his hips began to rock, slowly moving in and out of my lips and mouth.

After enjoying these heady sensations for few minutes, he moved back and urged me to my feet.

“Your turn”, he whispered, and slipped me free from the confines of my own jeans. Naked now before him, he ran his eyes slowly over my body, then urged me to turn and lean against the stall railing, bent slightly, legs spread wide, open to his actions, and very, very aroused.

Knealing there behind me, between my parted legs, he proceeded to press warm, open mouthed kisses along the well of my butt cheeks, working lower, and slipping his tongue down along the crack, making me purr and moan at the touch. Spreading my cheeks with his hands, he then did something I had never experienced before, but one I shall forever beg for from now on. Cheeks held apart, he slid that wonderful , wet tongue down along my crack until he found that little pucker hidden there. He then proceeded to drive me wild probing and massaging it with his tongue. My first climax hit me as he played with me thus, taking me unaware. I was amazed at his ability to get such a response, without ever touching my most intimate parts.

Eventually, his mouth moved lower, and I felt the wet slide of that talented tongue along my damp pussy lips, making me arch and moan, grasping the wood railing tightly.

When his tongue finally slide between my folds, I almost fainted with the pleasure, and climaxed once more as he explored my swollen clit, flooding his mouth and chin with my juices. The slightly rough, prickly sensation of his day old beard on my sensitive skin only heightened my pleasure.

Soon, his probing tongue was joined by his fingers, first one, then another, slowly slipping into me, burying deep, probing, stretching me, making me shake and moan. The sensations were indescribable and I never wanted them to stop. But stop they did, finally, as he rose to his feet and urged me onto the sweet smelling hay behind us. There, once more, he spread my legs wide, and dipped his tongue into me, tasting, and I could see the wet gleam of my juices over his lips and chin.

Moving up my body, raking that hard cock along my thigh, my mound, my lower belly, he eased his weight down on me as I lifted my legs to lock tight and high along his back, my hands buried in his hair.

Raising slightly, and looking deep into my eyes, watching my response, he slowly lowered himself onto me, positioned so his stiff cock pressed into me, opening me to his power. I cried out as I felt him move all the way inside me. so tight, so full, so deep I could feel the head pressing against my cervix, making my hips rock up into him, increasing both the pressure and the pleasure.

Whimpering now, needing to feel the glide of him inside me, I began to beg, pressing kisses to his face between each word, “Please….please…fuck me….fuck me hard…please…”

As if waiting for that signal, he immediately began to thrust into me, his movements long and slow, burying deep, then retreating almost out of me only to bury deep again. My hips rose to meet every thrust, as my hands moved down to grasp and knead his buttocks, urging him on to greater heights.

Our joining seemed to last forever, time suspended there in that little nook of sexual pleasure, and for the first time, I experienced multiple orgasms , each one building to an even greater height, my pussy walls flexing and milking his stiff rod moving so deep inside me.

Raising up, grasping my legs and lifting them high, feet over his shoulders, he began to pound harder and harder into me, riding me like a wild stallion on a willing mare. Our bodies grew damp with effort, and the smell of sex hung heavy in the air, mingling with the sweet smell of hay.

Suddenly, I felt his back begin to tense, and his cock begin to jerk deep inside me, triggering my own climax around him once more as the first hot spurt of his cum shot deep into my body. It seemed he came and came, pumping load after load of his seed into me, filling me, leaking around his buried cock and down my slit.

Empty now, he collapsed upon me, still buried inside me, and I relished the weight of his body on mine and inside me as we tried to gather our depleted strength and calm our ragged breathing.

All this took place one beautiful autumn day two years ago. Today, Greg (my knight on a shining tractor),and I are celebrating our first wedding anniversary. Can you guess where our wedding night took place? That’s right…stall #3, in our very own barn, and I sort of have the feeling we may be visiting our “suite” there again tonight.