A Simple Crime

Story Info
Thief steals more than cash.
3.4k words
4.19
163.1k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ep703
ep703
1,027 Followers

I sat in the passenger seat of the delivery van sipping my coffee and watching the minutes tick by on my watch. A car drove by and pulled into a parking lot down the street.

A voice in my headset spoke, "That's him. That's the guy we're waiting for."

I took another sip of my coffee before I spoke, "Everybody hold on. I want him to get settled into his morning routine before we move."

I watched this building for eight weeks, making notes of the arrivals and departures. I noted when each employee came and left. I took note of employees who had a habit of coming in late and which ones left early.

This was a much easier job than anything we've done before. It required much greater precision from my crew, but I wasn't worried. We are a professional robbery crew. I use the word professional because my men and I bring a high degree of discipline and skill to the job We came together six years ago and under my leadership the five of us were a well-coordinated team who specialized mostly in jewelry stores and banks. We were also a well-equipped team, with the latest in electronics and assault weapons.

Our usual targets were getting harder and harder to hit. There were more guards, more weapons, and a lot more anti-theft measures to overcome. This job had no guards, no weapons, and only crude anti theft measures. The only problem was the people. In a usual scenario my crew would only be dealing with ten to fifteen people at the most. This job was different. It was a small hi-tech company named Micro-Fab inc. that produced high-end memory microchips, very expensive microchips. They were so valuable that Micro-Fab never shipped very many chips in one truck, in case the truck was hijacked. Six trucks would arrive at three o'clock in the afternoon, the last Tuesday of every month, to pickup their loads. Each truck carried a load that was the size of a small suitcase, but worth over six hundred thousand dollars apiece. That totaled three point six million dollars combined.

The company had two entrances to the building and forty-three employees. I looked at the notepad on my lap. I made a note of each employee as they arrived and knew that one was still unaccounted for, so I waited.

"Here comes a truck," Came a voice on my headset.

I looked at the truck and checked it off the list on my notepad, "OK give this guy time to get inside. Everybody do a last minute equipment check. We move in five minutes.

I sat back in my seat and sipped my coffee as I ran through our attack plan. This was to be a takeover robbery. My tech guy will disable the phone line where it connects to the building, and then enter the building and secure it's employees by threat of force.

I looked at my watch and took my last sip of coffee, "OK gentlemen, it's party time. Get into your positions."

I nodded to my driver and he drove our delivery van down the street and into the Micro-Fab INC parking lot. He parked it along the curb in front of the lobby entrance.

A voice came over my headset, "The phones are down, I repeat, the phones are down and the buzz box is on."

The buzz box is a cell-phone jamming device. With it turned on no cell-phone will be able to work within a twelve hundred foot radius.

That was the last thing that had to be done before we went in, "OK everyone we are a go. Entry team, move in."

Three of my men entered the back door wearing ski masks and carrying assault rifles. My driver and I, also wearing ski masks, entered the front. I carried a nine-millimeter pistol and my driver carried an Uzi. We quickly rounded up the office staff and escorted them toward the production floor. When we walked out to the production area I saw one of my men pointing his weapon at a woman who was standing in front of him. The rest of the workers were seated on the floor in a tight group. As the office staff joined the rest of the workers, I turned my attention to the woman.

She was typical of many of the floor workers that you see these small high-tech companies. She was tall and thin with a pleasing shape. It was easy to se that she was pretty hot in her younger years but as she approached her mid thirties time was beginning to catch up with her. I noticed that her blond hair was bleached, and her fake nails had little designs painted on them. She was still dressing to attract men, but it's my guess that she likes to tease them until they make a pass at her, and then turn them down flat by showing off her wedding ring. The feature that really got my attention was her green eyes. They were beautiful even as she stood there in defiance of the gun pointed at her.

I looked at my man and asked, "What's the problem?"

"This one won't sit down."

I knew just what to do to make her sit. I would attack her insecurity about her looks. I would give her a healthy dose of humiliation, "So, this little muffin won't sit down with the rest of her friends? What's the matter sweetheart, are you somehow better than they are? Are you some princess who never sits with the peasants?" "No, it's not..." The woman suddenly felt very subconscious and looked to her co-workers who were all looking at her." She turned back to me with anger in her pretty green eyes, "My husband is a cop. If you hurt any of us, he and the department will track you all down."

I let out a chuckle, "I can see what a good job they're doing so far." I reached out and grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head up close to mine, "This is how it is going to work my little muffin. You are going to get over there with your co-workers and sit down. If you do that, you will have an amazing story to tell over dinner tonight. If you don't," I kissed her on her cheek, "There will be no dinner for you."

I let go of her hair and pointed to her co-workers, "Go."

She looked at me one more time; instead of seeing anger in her eyes I saw something else. I didn't know what it was at the time, but it was not anger. She turned and walked over to her co-workers and with one last look at me she sat down.

I sent two of my crew to open the storage area that held the chips. After five minutes I heard a voice in my headset, "Boss, there not here!"

"Get back out here," I replied.

I grabbed the company's founder and president and lifted him off the floor, "Where are they?" I asked him.

He did not reply.

"Where are they?" I asked again, this time pointing my pistol at his face."

My men returned from the storage area.

I pushed the company president toward my men and they grabbed him, "Hold on to him," I looked back at the rest of the employees and gave them my standard speech, "If you all cooperate with us and do as you are told, I give you my word that you will not be harmed in any way. However, if you do not do as you are told, my men will shoot you. Now, are we all clear about this?"

I scanned the group and nobody seemed eager to resist.

I turned to the president once more and asked, "Where are the chips?"

The president stuttered for a moment, "Th... they're in my office."

I looked at the two men holding him, "Make him show you where they are."

The men turned and escorted the president to his office. Two minutes later a voice in my headphones gave me the news I wanted very badly to hear, "We found them boss.

"Good, start loading them in the van."

The men returned with the president, each of them was carrying a suitcase. The president sat down with his employees.

I motioned for my tech guy to checkout the suitcases. He opened each case and used a handheld device to scan for tracking devices.

He looked at me, "The cases are hot. The have tracking devices embedded into the cases. We'll need to transfer them into some boxes or something."

"OK, get on it. Make sure they're all clean before you put them on the truck."

My tech guy nodded and went back to work as the other two brought out more of the cases containing the chips.

I looked at our hostages and noticed those green eyes looking at me. The blond had that same look on her face as before. An idea came over me. I would normally call it unprofessional, but the idea had a powerful attraction for me. I wasn't sure if it was that look on her face, or her pretty green eyes, or if it was because she was the wife of a cop, but I wanted her.

I pointed my finger at her, "You Blondie, get up here."

She got up obediently and walked over to me, "Take me to the head man's office. I want to take a look at it."

She did as she was told and lead me to the president's office just as my men were exiting with the last two cases of chips. "Help with the re-packaging of the chips, then load them in my van."

The two men nodded and left.

I motioned for the blond to go into the office but she just stood there in defiance. Without hesitation I grabbed her by her hair and pulled her into the office, slamming the door behind me. The blond began sobbing, "Please," she said in a quivering voice, "Don't do anything to me," Tears began to well up in her eyes. It only took a moment to study her face and realize she was lying. I realized that the look on her face that I saw earlier was arousal. She liked to have a man take control of her. I guess that would explain why she married a cop.

I sat down on the corner of the large mahogany desk that dominated the office, "Come here," I said to her in a soft voice.

The blond just stood there.

"Come here," I said in a firmer voice.

She stepped toward me slowly. I was growing impatient, so I reached out, grabbed her belt, and pulled her to me forcefully, "Are you trying to piss me off?"

"No," She said sobbing.

I reached up and grabbed her jaw, forcing her to look directly at me, "When I tell you to do something, you do it without hesitation. Do you understand me?"

The blonde nodded slowly.

I reached my hand up her blouse and she let out a yelp. I put my finger to my mouth, "Shh, not a sound. Remember what I told you."

I reached under her blouse again and began fondling her breasts. I could feel her body tremble as I squeezed each of her firm breasts. I took one of her nipples between my thumb and index finger and squeezed. I reached up her blouse with my other hand and took her other nipple. I squeezed both nipples at the same time and pulled her close to me.

"Come here my little muffin," She responded with quick obedience.

I continued to squeeze her nipples, "Un button your pants," I instructed.

The words formed on her mouth but she could barely get them out, "Please... Please don't..." Her body was visibly trembling.

"You're not so tough now, are you?"

The blond looked away from me, but didn't answer.

"Un button your pants," I instructed her again.

She reached down and slowly un-buttoned her pants. I let go of one of her nipples and reached my hand down her pants. I let my hand rest against her muff as I watched her eyes for a reaction. Her whole body was trembling as I slipped my finger into her slit. My finger met with no resistance as it slid into her soaking wet hole. Her breathing became harder and more erratic. This confirmed my suspicions about her. She becomes aroused when a man takes control of her.

I got up from the desk and walked around behind her. I grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her close to me so that I could bring her ear next to my mouth.

I kissed her lightly on the ear, "On your knees, sweetheart," I spoke just above a whisper.

I held on to her hair as she lowered herself to her knees in front of me. I smiled to myself as I looked down at her. She seemed so meek and vulnerable kneeling in front of me. I couldn't help thinking how much different she looked from the first time we met.

I unzipped my pants and pulled out my cock. It was already rock hard from anticipation, "You know what to do," I told her.

Slowly her lips touched the tip of my cock then slid down the shaft engulfing about half its length. The feeling of her lips and the warmth of her mouth were intoxicating to me. I pulled on her hair to force myself deeper into her mouth, feeling more pleasure the deeper I went. She started moving her head back and forth like a woman who has had a lot of experience sucking cock. I debated shooting my load in her mouth but I was saving it for something else. I knew time was short so I needed to get my fun and get out quickly. I only let her suck me for a few minutes then I pulled her up by her hair, and bent her face down on the desk. I held her head against the desk as I pulled her pants down to her knees.

She began to resist me more strenuously and started sobbing, "Please. Please don't."

After some initial resistance I slid my cock deep into her wet hole and held it there. Her mouth said no, but her pussy said yes please.

"Please don't. I can't do this. My husband had a vasectomy so I'm not on the pill."

"Hold still my darling," I told her as I let go of her hair so I could place both of my hands on her slender hips.

I began slowly pumping the full length of my cock in and out of her. It didn't take long before I noticed that she was starting to enjoy our encounter. I felt her push back against me when I pushed myself deep into her. She began to moan with each thrust of my cock as I pushed it deeper and harder.

"Please don't cum in me," She panted. I didn't say anything in reply.

"Please," she began to sob again, "Please, you'll get me pregnant if you cum in me right now."

Her words were like waving a red flag to a bull. I felt my cock getting ready to shoot, so I pushed it as deep into her wet pussy as I could and shot a thick load of my seed into her. When she felt my cum shooting into her she started to fight me again. I held her against the desk and kept my cock buried deep inside of her. After a moment she stopped fighting and just lay there on the desk. I remained inside her for about a minute after my cock finished its delivery, then pulled out and put it back into my pants.

"By the way, what's your name," I asked.

The blonde stood and pulled her pants up, "Julie," She replied.

I walked up to her and grabbed her hair much softer this time, "Kiss me," I told her.

Julie kissed me lightly on the lips.

"Kiss me like you mean it," I told her.

Julie moved her head closer to mine and kissed me, slowly at first, then more passionately.

I looked at her beautiful green eyes for a moment then said, "That was nice."

I put my arms around her and pulled her body against mine. Julie responded by kissing me much more passionately.

I pushed her back and looked into her eyes again, "Well Julie, it seems that you have a couple of decisions to make in the very near future. If you become pregnant from our little encounter here, you can get an abortion, or you can carry our baby to term."

Julie looked at me pleading, "How can I possibly carry this baby. My husband will know what happened."

I lifted her chin up and kissed her on the lips, "You could leave him," I said, "You could leave him and be with me."

"How," She replied.

"You can go back to your regular life for a short while, then leave him. I can meet you at a certain location at a certain time, then we would raise our child in very tropical place with beautiful white sandy beaches. I have some money put away, and as you can see I am about to come into some more money very soon."

I could see her mind running it all through her head, "You don't have to make a decision right now," I said, "If you want to go with me, here's what you need to do."

I told her to get a passport sometime in the next few weeks and hide it from her husband. I gave her plenty of time to decide. I picked a date that was six months away. If she decided to be with me she would go to the airport on Valentines Day, where tickets would be waiting for her.

"If you don't show, I will understand," I told her.

We got ourselves back together and went back to the production floor.

I pointed to my tech guy, "There's a small safe in the floor under the boss's desk. Open it."

I turned to one of my men who were watching over the workers, "Get the driver's license of everybody here."

The last of the chips were loaded and my tech guy returned from the president's safe with a wad of cash and bearer bonds. The president's face was flush and he tried to get up but I pushed him back down to the floor.

My men collected the driver's license from each of the employees, "Now I know who each of you are and where you live. So you each have a choice, you can be a hero and tell the police everything you know," I paused for a moment to let them think about what I just said, "Or you can tell the police something entirely different, " I held up one of the driver's licenses, "It's your choice. You do what you think is best. Maybe I'll see you around sometime." I motioned to my men and we all exited the building quickly.

Six Months Later:

I took a look at my watch and quickly finished my drink. It was a small airport with only one runway and no air conditioning. Thankfully it had an excellent bar. The plane pulled up and I watched as each of the passengers stepped off the plane. I saw her hair first. She stepped out of the plane and walked the short distance to the terminal. When she walked into the terminal I stood there and waited until she saw me. Julie's eyes locked onto mine, a broad smile spread across her face. I couldn't quite tell if the look on her face was happiness or relief. Julie made her way through the crowd toward me. In moments she was standing before me holding only her carry-on bag. I looked down and saw her belly pushing out from her loose fitting blouse.

"What happened here?" I asked.

Julie smiled at me, "I don't quite know sir. I was hoping that you could explain it to me."

I laughed for a moment and then looked at her, "So my little muffin, was it a hard decision for you to make?"

"I decided back in that office," She said.

I put my arm around her and said, "Let's get home. Our cook will have a nice dinner waiting for us."

ep703
ep703
1,027 Followers