A Simple Favor

Story Info
Something a mother should never ask a son.
8.9k words
4.58
417.6k
152
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pojeeto
Pojeeto
81 Followers

I hope that you all enjoy reading this story as much as I did writing it. Comments and ideas are always welcome.

*

Just after I started college, my mother and I moved into an apartment in order to save money on the rent. My sister had moved out and we just didn't need all that space. We also figured it would save the time that we spent cleaning the place. And that it did. When we moved down to two bedrooms, there really wasn't much time taken up at all cleaning. This left a lot of time to relax and work on things we had wanted to do for a while. Consequently our lives became very active and we both took up hobbies. After a while of being so busy, we hardly ever saw each other. We were both so busy doing whatever we wanted that our lives had split. We began to get very angry with each other and we couldn't figure out why till one night at dinner my mother brought it up.

"Ya' know...we hardly spend any time together any more. We've stopped communicating like we used to. I think that this might be why we have started fighting all the time. What do you think?" My mother and I had grown very close together after all we had been through. Our lives had necessitated a very strong bond between us.

"Well, mom, as usual, you're probably right about this. Our lives have begun to grow apart. Maybe this scares us." I paused. "What should we do about it?"

"We need some sort of ritual. We need a night where we do something together come hell or high water."

"We could start with a movie night." I waited for her reaction. "What do you say every Sunday we watch a movie together and then from there we can change it if we need to."

"That sounds like a great start. Tomorrow's Sunday, are you up for it?"

"Well, I was going to go hiking with some friends, but you said hell or high water right?"

"Yes I guess I did."

"Fine then, I'll cancel and we'll start. Since you are the lady, I'll even let you pick the first movie. Just try to take it easy on me."

"Ok, Mr. Gentleman, I'll try to pick something for us both to like."

And that was how our great movie tradition started. For the first month everything went well. We were having an easy time picking movies because neither of us had seen many movies lately. The second month wasn't that bad either, but after that, some of the movies started to get a little out there. We had started just picking movies because they could be awful or great like Indy films seem to turn out.

Now my mother was no prude, but I was under age and she didn't like me drinking. However she had finally given in and started letting me drink a beer or two on our movie nights. This meant that she felt better about having a glass of wine. Neither of us ever drank in excess, but we both enjoyed the light buzz that we got.

Midway through the fourth month, we rented a real sleeper. It was some film shot in a manner that I just don't understand. I couldn't follow what was going on and I couldn't understand who the characters were.

"Should we take a pause?" My mother asked a half hour into the film.

"Yeah, I'll get another beer. You want another glass of wine?"

"Yes please." This was three for mom tonight. That was not a rare thing these days though.

I came back in and lay on the end of the couch with the foot rest. My mother liked this because it enabled her to rest her head on my stomach and watch the movie. It was one of our "cuddle positions."

"Ok, ready to start again?"

"Ready as I'll ever be." My mother responded.

I pushed the play on the remote and the movie resumed. I spaced out and woke some time later with the movie still playing and my mother's head still on my stomach. Then I started to feel what it was that woke me up. I could feel my mother delicately moving the flaps on my boxers apart. Then with very light touch she pulled my limp penis out and laid it down pointed toward her. This very bizarre feeling started to course though my veins. It's not that I was thinking about sex with my mother, but the feeling of someone else's hand on my cock was very exciting. I could feel that familiar feeling that preceded getting an erection. This caused terror to course though me as the thought of getting a boner right in my mom's face sounded absolutely embarrassing. I stirred as if to make like I was waking up and my mother put my still mostly limp member back into my boxers.

When the movie ended, nothing strange happened. My mother kissed me on the cheek and went to bed. I lay in my bed thinking about what had happened, but I just couldn't make any sense out of it. I mean, she really didn't do anything. It's almost like she was just curious. She didn't try and caress it or play with it; she just pulled it out and left it there.

The next week, it was my turn to choose a movie. I picked another Indy film and this one was a little more normal. As far as quality though, it still left something to be desired. As the movie was going on, I wondered if anything were going to happen. I watched my mother for signs that she wanted to cuddle or something, but there was nothing. She did dress down though. Instead of the usual sweats that she was in on these nights, she wore a silk robe that clung to her more. She even tied it around her waist which accented the size of her breasts. Instead of hiding in the fabric cloud of the sweatshirt, they were caressed by the cascading of the fine material making them appear raindrop shaped. The robe also showed every bump of her nipples. She may be my mom, but as a breast man, I have to admit that I found them mesmerizing. She didn't seem to notice though.

At the end of the night she hugged me tight and went to bed just as normal. I was baffled. Nothing seemed to have changed in my mother, but there was a side of her emerging, a side that probably hadn't been active since my father. I think that my mother was so lonely that she was beginning to crack.

Two weeks after the first incident, mom picked the movie and brought it home. As soon as I saw the movie, I knew what to expect. Shannon tweed was on the cover and that said it all. I love Shannon Tweed and all, but her movies are not usually anything but an excuse for her to show her body. Not a complaint, just a fact.

As usual, I grabbed my beer and lay on the end of the couch with the foot rest. For the first half of the movie, my mother was at the opposite end of the couch in the fetal position, but when we took our almost customary mid movie break, she shifted over to lay her head on my stomach. I begin to curse myself for wearing just boxers again. I had managed to go all through the first half without getting an erection, but now with my mother there and after what had happened, I didn't know what I was going to do.

Sure enough, after we started the movie up again, the obligatory shower scene started and man it was hot. I've got to hand it to her, she just doesn't get old. However, I had different problems on my mind. I was starting to grow and there was no way that I was going to be able to hide it from my mother.

I decided to play dumb and act like I was sleeping. It was a stupid plan, but I couldn't think of anything else to do. I started making wheezing breathing noises and even smacked my lips for emphasis. I felt like an idiot. But I kept going with it.

Then, just as before, I felt the gentle fingers on my boxers and this time all she had to do was move the flaps and it came springing out. I couldn't tell just how much room there was between her face and my rigid cock, but I could feel her breath on the tip and it was making me throb. Again, however, she just lay there, not doing anything. Perhaps she was observing, or looking at it for some other purpose, but whatever it was, I couldn't even begin to imagine.

After a few minutes, I felt her pull the fabric of my boxers back over my pointing cock. As she did it, I made more sleeping sounds just to make sure she wasn't worried.

"Hey, Johnny?" She paused, 'hey Johnny, wake up."

"What, is the movie over?" I was acting.

"No, but I think I'm going to bed now. I'm feeling really tired and I think I know how it ends."

"Ok, Mom, do you need anything before you go?"

"No, thank you sweetheart. I'm just fine."

Ok, now what in the hell is going on? She's acting so weird. It wasn't till later that I put it together and figured that she was going to masturbate. At the time, however, I was so hopped up on hormones that I couldn't even begin to figure it out.

The next day my mother pulled me aside and said that she needed to talk to me. We both walked into the living room and sat on the couch. She had a very worried, sorry look on her face.

"Johnny, I need to talk to you."

"Sure mom, you OK? You look kinda worried."

"Well, I think I've done something bad, and I need to make it right."

"Jeeze mom. You've got me worried. What it is?"

"Well, last night, I did something that I shouldn't have. I violated your privacy."

"What did you do?" I knew where this was going a while ago, but at this point it was almost a game to play stupid.

"Well, while we were watching the movie, you fell asleep." She paused and looked at the ground. I leaned in to encourage her to continue. "And while you were asleep, I took out your penis to look at."

"Oh." I said with my best look of surprise.

"I'm so sorry honey; I don't know what came over me. I shouldn't have done it. What kind of depraved woman looks at her own son's penis? I feel so bad about it. I hope you're not mad...Are you?"

"Well...no, mom, I'm not mad. I have to admit though; I don't understand why you did it."

"It's just been so long since I've seen one and the way that I was laying, you were right there, and my curiosity got the better of me. All I did was look, I swear." She was completely omitting the first incident. This was not a fluke.

"It's OK mom. I have a confession to make too."

"What?" she looked hopeful.

"I wasn't really asleep. I was just pretending to sleep because I was embarrassed to have an erection in front of you."

"So why didn't you say anything when I was doing it."

"I didn't want to make you feel bad. Besides, all you did was look. There's no harm in that right?"

"You are so sweet." She smiled beamingly. "All this time I was worried that I had taken advantage of you and everything was fine." We hugged.

That seemed to be the end of it. We didn't really talk about it after that. Our movie night kept on going and nothing really changed between us, till a few weeks later that is. I had snuck a beer from the fridge hoping that mom wouldn't notice. I downed it before the movie so that I could get an even better buzz. So far as I know, I got away with it. Mom came in with my usual beer and handed it to me. Tonight she was dressed a little different. She wasn't in her robe or her sweats, she was wearing a little spaghetti string top that left about six inches of cleavage open. It was quite stirring to say the least. Like I said, the shape of her breasts was a perfect droplet. The nipples crowning them I had yet to see, but I imagined them to be perfect for that size of breast. The top she was wearing tonight accented her shape perfectly.

To be honest, I don't even remember what the movie was called that we watched that night. I do remember that it had a pretty good sex scene in it though. And it was enough to get me excited again. The tent went up in my boxers and my mother kept checking on it visually. Finally I got up the nerve to make an offer.

"You now mom, like I said, there is no harm in looking, right?"

"Umm..."

"If you want, I can pull it out. I really don't mind. It might even feel good to get it in the open air."

Mom just sat there as if she wanted to say yes, but were afraid. Instead of waiting for her to decide, I made the decision for her and pulled it out.

"It's really OK, mom. I don't mind."

She let out a breath and smiled slightly. Then I knew she was OK with it when she slid up next to me on the couch and snuggled in. The movie kept on playing, but I don't think that either of us was really paying attention. I was staring down her top and she was staring at my rigid prick.

"Johnny, I have a really big favor to ask you. I know that this isn't a thing that a mother should ask a son, but it would mean a lot to me if you would do it."

"What is it mom?"

"I want you to let me touch you while we watch the movie. You don't have to do anything. You can even pretend that it's someone else if you want. It's just been so long, I can't stand not touching it when it's so close. Is that OK with you?"

I thought about it and waited a little so that I didn't sound too desperate. "Sure mom, if it would make you feel better."

"Thank you Johnny. I know that this is probably weird for you, but it really means a lot to me."

"Mom, it's OK. And by the way, I don't need to pretend that it's someone else." My mother blushed in a very deep way and reached out her hand to put it on my cock. She didn't stoke it hard, and she didn't clamp down on it. She just rubbed the skin up and down it casually as if she were simply glad for the contact.

The movie kept playing in the background. I was trying to pay some attention, but there was nothing that was going to distract me from what was going on.

"You know, this really takes me back." My mother broke in.

"Yeah, you used to do this for dad?"

"Um...well, not so much. I mean I did do it for him, but it actually reminds me of another time in my life."

"Oh, one of your boyfriends before you met dad?"

"No, not exactly that either. This is kind of embarrassing. I've never told anyone this, but I guess given the situation, it's all right." She kept stroking me but closed her eyes. "I used to do this for your uncle Michael." The silence seemed to echo her last words. "Back when we were both going to college, we used to fool around. On nights when our parents weren't around we would do what we called fantasy hand. One of us would massage the other and we could pretend it was whoever we wanted. I really didn't need to pretend. It was enough for me as it was."

"Wow mom."

"I've never told anyone what I just told you. I hope you don't think that your mommie is a freak.

"No, mom, it's kind of hot actually. Did you guys ever get caught?"

"Well, there was this one time that our mother walked in on us."

"Really, what happened then?"

"Well, she didn't get mad. She told me to go to my room so that she could talk to Michael. He told me later that she gave him the sex speech right then and there. It seemed he was a little late for it, but here's the crazy part: She used her own body to show him."

"Oh my god, Grandma did that?"

"Yes, but you must remember, she was a much different woman back then. She was much younger and her body looked a lot like mine."

"Wow, Uncle Michael must have loved that."

"Yeah, he did because at the end of it she let him try out her pussy and cum inside of it."

It was right then that I started to blow my load all over my mother's face and my own chest. "Oh my god mom. Oh. Oh." Mom picked up her pace and milked the finish for all it was worth.

"I take it you liked that?"

"That was the best ever. Thanks mom." I hugged her and kissed her cheek. She smiled at me and walked to her bedroom.

The next day things were a little weird at first. I wasn't sure what to say, but then my mother's natural energy and confidence helped me to get over it. It's not to say that she was acting natural, but she was almost glowing. It's as if she had released something that needed to get out and now she was relieved and energized.

"I had a good time last night." My mother leaned over handing me a plate of eggs and toast. She also gave me an ample view of cleavage down her robe. "I hope you did too." I didn't answer. There was so much that I was thinking about that I just forgot to say anything.

The next Sunday I was just dying with anticipation. The whole day, there was nothing I could think about or do that would distract me from thinking about what was going to happen. At least, I was hoping that something would happen again. I was afraid to push it, but I wanted it so bad.

My mother went to the kitchen to get some beer and wine for us and I took the video out of the box. I placed it in the machine and lay down in my usual spot. However, instead of taking her usual place, my mother sat right next to me and snuggled in. Then, much to me relief, a few minutes after the movie started, she just reached into my boxers and pulled out my semi flaccid cock. It didn't take long for it to get throbbing hard. Mom just continued her relaxed playful pace that she started with last night. She always seemed to stimulate me just enough to keep me right on the edge, but she never pushed me or got vigorous.

My mother looked slightly bored with the movie and looked up at me with a playful eye. "Did I ever tell you about the time I caught your sister masturbating?"

"No, mom. Tell me."

"Well, this was a few years ago back during the time that your sister took that two year break between high school and college. I came home early from work one day, and I found her down in the laundry room. From behind it looked as if she was just leaning on the washer, but as I got closer, I could tell that she had the edge of the washer wedged into her crotch and she was leaning on it with her vagina. She couldn't hear me approach because of all the noise of the spin cycle. She started to moan as I got closer and that's when I was sure that she wasn't just playing around. I stood behind her as her orgasm passed over her. She shuddered and thrust against the machine and then lowered her head as she let go."

"Wow, mom, what did you say to her?"

"Well, I couldn't very well blame her for doing something that I had done many times myself. I just backed out quietly."

"You do that...on the washing machine?"

"That's why our clothes are so clean." We both giggled.

"That's kinda hot mom."

"Do you like hearing about your sister?"

"Yeah, I guess I do. This is really exciting me."

"Well, I think I could think of some more stories, if I can just remember." She looked up at the ceiling. "Who do you want stories on? I got the dirt on everybody."

"I don't know. Do you have any more about Lisa?" Lisa is my sister.

"Yes, as a matter of fact I do."

This couldn't have been any better. Here I was getting a hand job and hearing stories about my hot sister.

"Well, I can start off with the fact that your sister has the most beautiful vagina." She looked to see the reaction on my face from this revelation. "Do you want to know how I know this?"

"Yes, definitely."

"Well, this was a while ago too. In fact, it was just a couple of weeks after the washer incident. I was worried about Lisa and just how she was dealing with sex. I hopped that her sexual experience was not limited to appliances. After getting the courage to talk to her, I asked her point blank if she was still a virgin. She said that she was and that she didn't plan on having sex any time soon. It was then that I told her that it was OK for her to masturbate. I didn't tell her that I had caught her at it before; I just left that incident alone. She looked concerned and I asked her what was wrong. She started to explain that she didn't know how to do it properly. When I asked her what she meant, she told me that she didn't know how to do it with her hand. She looked so guilty and sad, but it really was nothing bad. So, I asked her how she was doing it and she told me about the spin cycle and her 'washer routine.' Wanting to make her feel better, I listed other ways that she could do it and that it was all just fine as long as she liked it. She seemed to feel better, but I knew that I could get her to feel more comfortable with it if I tried something completely taboo. I asked her if she would like a lesson. She nodded slowly and I told her that to start off we would both need to put on skirts just in case someone came home, they wouldn't see us both naked together. I don't know what your father would have thought of that.

Pojeeto
Pojeeto
81 Followers